It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa forgets to smudge out an anomaly on the Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok so I was doing some research on the moon and why we do not have access to high resolution images for my radio show. I found numerous spots with smudges or cloned pixels, no surprise there. What I was not expecting to find was an anomaly that seems to have been circled for correction (smudged or cloned). You have to use Google Earth and then select MOON. Enter the co-ordinates 27°16'53.37"N 25° 0'34.07"W You can see the shadow cast from the crater which shows where the sunlight is coming from. This also tallies with the object which has been circled by someone!

(snip)

To me it looks like either a life form or a robot! You can clearly see that it has been circled. I took numerous screen shot at various zoom lengths.

MOD this is not SPAM I am running this on my show tomorrow but really wanted to let everyone else see this!

For those that do not see it straight away! The shadow is clearly visible, look at the circled area and you will see the lower half of the OBJECT is darker because that is the shadow!

This is not a piece of dirt on the camera, nor is it the bumper that fell of a rover; The rover used on Apollo 15 was left on the lunar surface at Hadley-Apennine (26.10 N, 3.65 E). The rover used on Apollo 16 was left on the lunar surface at Descartes (8.99 S, 15.51 E). The rover used on Apollo 17 was left on the lunar surface at Taurus-Littrow (20.16 N, 30.76 E).

As to the assertion that the object is seen in multiple images as it is DUST, one who thinks for themselves would notice that this piece of dust clearly is separated in the middle with the lower half (the shadow) being darker. If it was a piece of dust then it would be a black spot on each negative not a multi shaded object!

To those that seek to discredit through misdirection (which you do quite well) to prevent information from becoming widely disseminated, bad luck! I post on here but I mainly use my Radio Show (FM and Internet) to get people to pay attention to the lies and deception of our governments and NASA (No Analytical Sense Available)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c36933e6ae76.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62f5e3a5aee0.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c265edc63adb.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bfe9f31c8cb.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 10/8/2010 by theregonnakillme]

Mod Edit: To remove an external link.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
LMAO?

WTF?!

L8R

Thank you for removing that from the thread title.
This is the romper room today.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Robot for sure.

Looks like one of them ninja-dinosaur-ghost-robots too.

You should really upload it to here (Tere's an easy to follow video and everything).

-m0r

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The original image is from a scan made at Arizona State University. What you have "found" is dirt which was caught in the metric camera on an Apollo mission. There are many other examples. Many of them found right here on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Subsequent analysis during image reprocessing has revealed that during the missions foreign debris are present in the optical path of the camera system and can be seen in the seen in the photographic exposures. Selected examples of blemish features of this type are shown in Figure 2. A movie showing blemish movement can be seen here. While the image processing steps undertaken as part of this effort might remove some of these blemish features, users should be aware that blemish features exist and take appropriate precautions.

apollo.sese.asu.edu...

[edit on 8/10/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

What the heck is that? It looks like someone taking a stroll on the moon in a space suit.

No one is supposed to be up there right

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i always wondered what happened to that robot from 5 alive, more input!!!!
ok that is this first thing i thought when i seen the photo, ok for the real stuff, it does look like a thing with a circle, man made ? or ET? one thing for certain, something is there.Nice find!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
if thats an object, where's its shadow?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
2 Flags and 2 stars?!
I'm telling you something is strange round these parts as of late.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

It looks like a galactic starfighter launching from the tunnel below. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a Mark IV.

That's what it looks like, but I think it's likely dust on the image. If it was a 'life form' as you suggest, it would cast a shadow. Quite a big shadow too..if that was a critter, it'd be bigger than an apartment block!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The original image is from a scan made at Arizona State University. What you have "found" is dirt which was caught in the metric camera on an Apollo mission.l

Really "Dirt caught in metric camera" that causes the the negative to show a shadow of said piece of dirt? Er I don't think so !

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I really wish you had at least looked at those other threads and the link to ASU.

Ok. Here is where your "robot" came from.
AS15-M-1155
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/857d7a1f0126.png[/atsimg]

Here he is in the image before that one
AS15-M-1154
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5ea479bdd30.png[/atsimg]

Here he is on the image after that one.
AS15-M-1156
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6c007db3ed9.png[/atsimg]

apollo.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You know Phage, they are always going to have a logical sounding explanations for everything.. we all know this.. but.. why do you choose to believe the official view all of the time?

So, yes, it 'could' be dirt, But why couldn't it also be just as likely that it is a robot?

How do you explain pictures there is no logical/reasonable explanation for? Do you even consider the possibilities that something other than the norm is taking place?

I'm just curious.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Lot of them robots don't you think. And it's kinda funny how they all appear in the same place in each frame. Makes 'em easy to find when you know where to look.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Lot of them robots don't you think. And it's kinda funny how they all appear in the same place in each frame. Makes 'em easy to find when you know where to look.

Your right Phage I totally agree! look at the image you posted AS15-M-1156 you can clearly see a bi-pedal shadow, thank you for helping to prove my POINT.

As to the image being on several negative, well we only have NASA's word on that. Some one who thinks for themselves would notice that this piece of "dust" clearly is separated in the middle with the lower half (the shadow) being darker. If it was a piece of dust then it would be a black spot on each negative not a multi shaded object!

NASA came up with the dust excuse and super imposed the object onto other images to back up their story!

[edit on 10/8/2010 by theregonnakillme]

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Absolutely!

And they all are in exactly the same place in each frame! I wonder how they managed to know exactly when the photograph was going to be taken and exactly where the camera was going to be pointed and how they all got into exactly the right spot to smile for the camera.

But I guess those giant lunar robots are pretty smart.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
No robots here!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29afd262834c.jpg[/atsimg]

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I like you more and more every day Phage.

Keep it real. It's better to be refuted then to accidentally propagate a falsehood. Phage's explanation makes perfect sense and he provided reasonable evidence to back it up.

Namely photographic evidence, which is what you were relying on in the first place.

It looks like there is something on the camera lense because each picture there has that object in the same exact area of the photograph but on different geographical locations.

When contrary evidence is provided to a claim the first step is not to accuse that evidence of being a fabrication, otherwise anything you present should just be assumed as much.

The member that refuted you went through the trouble of actually looking up these other photos and giving us better reference material. I'm thankful for it because before I saw what he had posted I did think that the shape was humanoid and a real anomaly.

I am really glad that I did not try to spread the word in light of the evidence that has been presented in this thread already which suggests that it's not what it initially seemed to be.

It is disappointing but it's also reality.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I wrote that before I saw your pictures.

O.k... Take Two. Lets try the same question again, but this time without the pictures involved.

You know Phage, they are always going to have a logical sounding explanations for everything.. we all know this.. but.. why do you choose to believe the official view all of the time?

How do you explain pictures there is no logical/reasonable explanation for? Do you even consider the possibilities that something other than the norm is taking place?

I'm just curious.
~~~~~~~~~

3 questions there I would like your opinion on.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Also, to the OP.

Thank you for taking the time to search for anomalies in space and in the official stories we are given about it because it's near certain that at least some details are kept from us regarding what we know about the universe and it's a boon to humanity each time one is revealed.

Edison supposedly failed thousands of times before he succeeded. The thing was, when Edison saw quality evidence which contradicted a position he formed through limited perspective he probably dumped it and moved on without trying to cling to his initial beliefs. This allows quick progress and success.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
it seems the op has a different angle in the his pics.

rather than straight down like phages?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join