It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Mark Thomas - Secret Map of Britain 2/5

www.youtube.com...

Mark Thomas SPILL'S THE BEAN'S ON D.U.M.B's.

And toward's the end of this video a house in Great Britian (UK) has large doses of radiation and the poor poor chap named Ray has bone marrow diseases. His house is built on "Radiactive waste"
in Whiltshire!!

Edit to add, this post is directed to everybody here who are either aware of the underground cities and this has just as much in close relation to this thread as the few "Elite" are behind not only occult practice's, "hidden-knowledge" (this being one example of knowledge=power).

PLUS: Finding Plutonium in your back garden and the Insurer's of Ray's house have proof!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Edit.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
"If you want the power to intercept people's email's and internet communication's, why not spend £25,000,000 of TAXPAYER'S money building yourself a National Technical Assistant Centre, here inside MI5's Head Quater's, that way you can have permanent link's, to black-boxes to every internet service provided in the country, making it easy to intercept almost anything that passes across the web"

Mark Thomas - Secret Map of Britain 3/5

www.youtube.com...

3minutes 35 second's (video time of above quote).

Oh yeah this is toward's a few member's here who have had problem's, I'm not giving names, but this is for you to read, hopefully now you know who's behind the attack's.
edit on 27-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Edit:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
All those awaiting Niribu/aliens/archons/demons: what will you do if it doesn't come in the next ten years? Will you extend the deadline for its arrival indefinitely?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by IAMIAM
if so, what does the light allude to?

if I could explain light I would use metaphor and say light feels like love.

edit on 11/26/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

You are indeed right...LIGHT feels a lot like LOVE, when discussing spirituality both terms become interchangeable. Regardless of belief most people agree that as a species, humanity is trying to make the next evolutional jump, return to god and reach a much higher vibration. To make that jump we as a collective need to strive for universal love. It is believed by letting go of the negative or lower vibrations e.g. HATE and DARKNESS we can progress further up the pyramid (scheme lol). It's only really the terminology that separates us.

I am not quite certain I am a beam of light...

A "beam" can be defined as a narrow projection, if we can agree that this reality is one big gravitational lens designed to bend, distort and test the LIGHT, we can surmise that in order to make the return journey back to the observer/creator and thus evolve, we must LIGHTen our collective soul, pass through the distortion of darkness and become higher versions of ourselves by channeling universal LOVE..

Regarding numerology if you look below the videos talking about the spooky number 11, you'll see the words youtubelink and if you add the letters together = 11
spooky?

amore e luce ...

I agree scientist need only to speak better metaphor...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
So many sophists on this thread... it really does cause quite a headache trying to read all of the "love and light" talk that permeates this thread.

hey now that only goes to support ideas about not being able to understand the light, I myself do not claim to understand this light or even claim to be this light, I am just enjoying one of the end results of it.
If you want to know the truth of what this light is there is only one way. (be as truly open minded as you claim)

Life, the good stuff...

edit on 11/27/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hello my friend,

I am unclear on your point you were trying to make. Please entertain some questions as I attempt to come to a better understanding of your position.

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
So many sophists on this thread... it really does cause quite a headache trying to read all of the "love and light" talk that permeates this thread.

At the heart of philosophy is an understanding of love. Philo-sophia - "Lover" of Wisdom. Therefore, I find philosophy without understanding "love" to be a bit of a closed minded thought process. This does not make my thought more correct for anyone but me. What is your take on the relationship of love to philosophy?

Originally posted by Wandering ScribeHow is it that so many "gurus", and "aliens", and self-proclaimed "advanced beings" have been blinded into the sophistry of "love" and "light"?

All I see here are people trying their best to explain the unexplainable with words which are woefully inadequate for the task. What is your explanation if it is better?

Originally posted by Wandering ScribeWhat happened to the thirst for knowledge that lies at the heart of every spiritualist when s/he begins their journey into the uncharted?

The thirst for knowledge is admirable, but knowledge is NOT wisdom. Do you agree?

Originally posted by Wandering ScribeLook at you, you're all just as bad as the enemy you profess to be combating; you're just a broken mirror: the bad guys preach hate and darkness, so you preach love and light.

Good and bad, are you not categorizing using these two words which in the same sentence you are mocking others for doing?

Originally posted by Wandering ScribeYou'll never reach "oneness" and "perfection" by going about it that way.

Have you reached this "oneness"? If so, what is it like?

Originally posted by Wandering ScribeAll of you lost; lost to your egos, and lost to your own deluded sophism.

Ah, a judgement. Judgement is the fruit of the ego wouldn't you say?

Originally posted by Wandering ScribeMay you all one day be reincarnated into a more understanding being.

Are you claiming to be a more understanding being? If so, do you understand why people make the judgements they do?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

You've experienced the light? Describe the experience, how it happened, and tell me what it felt like.

The light I felt after my invisible stigmata felt like ecstasy. Pure bliss and love.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Wow! I am quite familiar with the Law of one series (Ra Material) that can be found Here for those of you who would like to do some of your own research on it.

I found this quite interesting as well...

quote]Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by ET_MAN

"The messages of the Sixth Density Soul Group 'Ra' is the most accurate information in your mainstream circulation at this point in time. It is approximately 85-90% accurate, from what I have seen. "

After not only reading this post but searching the web for Hidden Hand Law of One... I must admit after reading much of the Law Of One (Ra Material). and hearing him say it is approximately 85-90% accurate.... I find this statement to be completely contradictory to what he is saying then. Everything I have managed to read so far concerning HH's version of the Law Of One is backwards to Ra's version. There are pieces where you can see him blurring into what I have learned from Ra and that series, but for majority he contradicts Ra.

Also the tone is much different... Ra was all about explaining things and wanting us to learn and understand, wanting to assist us. What I get from HH is like a frustrated parent who has given up on his/her children and walks out the door saying I hope you've learned enough to fend for yourself when he/she was never around while they were growing up to teach them.

Also... I cant help but go with my gut feeling that this is someone who has taken the Law of One (Ra Material) and twisted it and warped it and sent it back out there as misinformation. Or maybe it's just the classic good cop/ bad cop approach.

Just my opinions... S&F to the OP because I learned of this other version and it's giving me something to compare the (Ra version) to. Maybe I've given you the flip side of the coin as well. Maybe with Yin and Yang we can learn what it is we are supposed to, to progress.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

You've experienced the light? Describe the experience, how it happened, and tell me what it felt like.

The light I felt after my invisible stigmata felt like ecstasy. Pure bliss and love.

life is light and we are in it, they only way to experience the light of life is to live in it with love.

for light sometimes it is very hard not to be angry at the darkness/ignorance because it can not yet understand light, the light wants it to understand so one could possibly look at that as tough love...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yes, its life/soul/intelligence, and its eternal. That is what we are, our source and essence, eternally progressing light/intelligence/soul.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes, its life/soul/intelligence, and its eternal. That is what we are, our source and essence, eternally progressing light/intelligence/soul.

but we still don't know where love came from, (well that would be a different kind of science)... maybe not one to pursue ? But one must agree is does feel better to all the senses we are equipped with, so is that really what matters most ?

is it better to be in love than be the definition of love ?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

We ARE Love, we are interconnected on High in the Universal Understanding, the Higher Ups/Creators/Designers are so progressed and expanded, omnipresent, consciousness. They are complete gifts to each other, and every one of us is in school, until we can overcome the darkness, or negativity in ourselves and progress. Infinite progression. In infinity souls, which always existed and were not created, progress constantly towards perfection.

Perfection is Love and Knowledge which are not opposites. As a poster above was asking why the two sides weren't seeking oneness. We don't seek oneness or blend with negativity. We shine our lights, making U-turns on the two lane highway in our own lives, like prodigals sons, and encourage this in everyone. There is no blending of the two sides. Only Love progresses and graduates from the school. Nor am I you or you me, but we share a one-ness of Family and Spirit and interconnectness, especially from the next level on. But we're also always individual, doing our own thing, working within the gift of individuality and gifts, wishes, etc. In other words, we do it our way.

Yet the schools and lessons are all about learning and perfecting Love and wisdom.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
odd a double post again, though I only hit post once.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

odd a double post again, though I only hit post once.

I keep getting this thing where my responses end up inside a quote... and other logical errors too

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

We ARE Love, we are interconnected on High in the Universal Understanding, the Higher Ups/Creators/Designers are so progressed and expanded, omnipresent, consciousness. They are complete gifts to each other, and every one of us is in school, until we can overcome the darkness, or negativity in ourselves and progress. Infinite progression. In infinity souls, which always existed and were not created, progress constantly towards perfection.

Perfection is Love and Knowledge which are not opposites. As a poster above was asking why the two sides weren't seeking oneness. We don't seek oneness or blend with negativity. We shine our lights, making U-turns on the two lane highway in our own lives, like prodigals sons, and encourage this in everyone. There is no blending of the two sides. Only Love progresses and graduates from the school. Nor am I you or you me, but we share a one-ness of Family and Spirit and interconnectness, especially from the next level on. But we're also always individual, doing our own thing, working within the gift of individuality and gifts, wishes, etc. In other words, we do it our way.

Yet the schools and lessons are all about learning and perfecting Love and wisdom.

excellent... I find I may need time to bake the noodle on that one so my love of knowledge will consume it and mix it with what I have already eaten.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Maybe it's this tough high grade I'm smoking or....It could be that trying to reconcile both love and hate energy in a bid to find hidden balance has exhausted me to the point of submission...whatever the reason, I find myself in complete agreement with what you've said here. While I'm at it I should also tell you that the words "Be a gift to others" now ring daily in my head and for that I thank you.

Feels strange to channel love only...must redress it....Wandering Scribe, sophism eh? word of the day toilet paper by any chance? Ahhhhhhhh! that feels better...normal service has been resumed..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

excellent... I find I may need time to bake the noodle on that one so my love of knowledge will consume it and mix it with what I have already eaten.

Hahaha! An example of the hive mind at work, both my post and yours sitting together bestowing the wisdom of Unity_99's last entry, two birds with one stone?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Greetings IAMIAM,

I will always entertain questions, so long as time permits me to. Right now, time permits, and seeing as I have read your response to me, entertain your inquiries I shall.

1. Philo-sophia

You incorrectly define "lover" in this sense. "Lover" of "Wisdom" does not refer to ethereal love, spiritual love, or Universal liebestod. "Lover", in this sense, is synonymous with "passion" and "desire" and "seeker". Philosophy is not about "understanding love", it is about understanding. Period. The goal of philosophy is to explain the how, the when, and the for-what-reason of all things.

The problem is that "love" has been elevated to some kind of "element" of Universal existence. But we know this to be wrong. Love is but an illusion, as is death, and life, and consciousness, and sentience. Existence permeates, and continues its cycles, with or without love. A mineral knows no love, and neither do clouds, leaves, or the dirt. Love is not a binding force, it is a cycle of emotional responses to our inquiries.

Why? Well, because we can hold indignation just as easily as we can proclaim love. Like you, for example: you will dispell my anti-love post in any way you can. You may not hate my stance, but you do not love it. So, in the same breath with which you will champion love, you will demonize my anti-love.

2. The woeful inaccuracy of words

What works better than calling it love? Or light? Anything, really. "Light" and "Love"—however ethereal you want to get about them—are all ephemeral. Once they have come to rise, they have a peak moment, and fade away back into the darkness once again. People work just the same, we are all passive players in the roles we assume; myself included. We champion something one day, and by the next we may find ourselves on another road, if not the opposite road.

The impermanence of "love" and "light" makes them inadequate candidates for the role of explaining the nature of our existence, and reality.

So what words would I use? Every word, and none. Philosophy is not about finding the right word. It is about defining the explanations and bringing about the understanding. If something is akin to light, I will say it is akin to light, or love by that same token.

What I will not do is tell myself it must be love and light alone. Existence is too smart to let itself be defined by two vague words with near-limitless connotations.

3. Wisdom and Knowledge

How very Qabalistic of you. Of course to have wisdom, and to know, are not the same thing. Possessing wisdom allows for practical application. If one is wise, they are able to act upon this insinuations and experiences. If one is knowledgeable they are able to explain the actions and insinuations of one who is wise. Wisdom and Knowledge are just like liebestod.

However, it is wisdom which comes before knowledge. Knowledge is the "great original sin" for the very reason that with it, we may overcome our gods, and angels, and aliens, and demons, and selves. Wisdom alone can not bring revelation. Wisdom can only bring experience. But not all experiences lead to understanding. Much of life is useless, banal, unimportant interactions with day-to-day inconveniences, and altercations.

I know nothing new from working an 8-hour shift. But I gain the ability to perform my tasks—which are already known to me—with new efficiency. Wisdom, before Knowledge.

4. Good and Bad

You misinterpret my use of the term "bad". Bad is a word, and words have different connotative meanings in different situations. A "bad" sausage is not an "evil" or a "wayward" sausage. It is merely an ill-prepared delicacy. By that same token a "bad" use of sophistry is not "evil" or "wayward" use of misleading words. It is simply an ill-formed argument.

The "bad guys" are replete throughout this discussion. And all I am saying is that it is bad (ill-informed, lazy, lackadaisical) for the "good guys" to be using the same techniques as the bad guys. Hypocritical might have been a more potent, and powerful term for me to have utilized originally.

5. Oneness

Of course I have not reached "oneness". Had I, I would have sublimated back into the base of existence; such is what happens when "oneness" is reached. No, I am merely standing on a higher elevation of the same mountain as the folks on this thread. I believed in love, and light, way back when. But then I climbed a little higher, and saw a little further, and came upon a little more knowledge. I put away my wisdom and started simply watching, and thinking.

I saw the "light", and the darkness waiting on the horizon beyond. I saw the "love", and the hatred indoctrinated in its name. So, I sat myself upon my little mountain and started watching, waiting for these cycles to reveal their continuous nature to me.

"Oneness"... no. But I am quite content here with my zero-point vantage.

6. The almighty EGO

You assume I am Rosicrucian, or Hermetic, or Thelemic in nature. That I believe the EGO to be a thing worth abolishing. You assume I believe the Astral Body, or the Higher Self to be the only form worth endeavoring after. You are wrong. I have never preached the need to eviscerate and dispel the EGO. I simply don't believe it is an intelligent decision to let yourself get lost in it. I love my EGO, it is my anchor, the weight with which I weigh my soles to the Earth. Without it, I would cast myself up into the wild blue yonder without a means of direction.

The EGO keeps you connected. With too much of it, you cannot move. Without it you cannot steer.

Oh, and don't think I don't see you judging me for judging you for judging... etc. I do. But you're forgiven for your judgment of my judgment because we all make judgments, no matter how hard we try not to.

7. Understanding Being

I make no claims. I merely sit on my little mountain and watch the world go by. If you think I've come to a heightened sense of understanding, come join me on my perch. If not, I have no qualms with letting you sit on your lower level and contemplate the sights from down there.

That is the great thing about life: it comes in 3D, you can watch it from any angle, and still make a little bit of sense out of it. But not the whole thing. Not me. Or you. Or any of them on this board can do that.

Love to you too, Brother.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
Hahaha! An example of the hive mind at work, both my post and yours sitting together bestowing the wisdom of Unity_99's last entry, two birds with one stone?

well no not really, I look at it like continuing education or maybe a sharing instead... I am already down with Jesus or at least I heard what he had to say. Whats really gonna bake my noodle later on is if I find out Unity99 is a woman.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

You're not supposed to find balance between the power of love and the love of power, or love and fear/hate etc. You're here to work your way through ridding yourself, of the negative, through lessons and experiences, you learn that the one way is false and doesn't bring love and joy and healing to self, loved ones, or others, or to society as a whole, its a trap and a false brittle tinsel compared to what your soul really yearns for. This is about finding the way to happiness, for we are all light beings, and have forgotten, and now challenged by the duality we must regain who we are, and purify this opposition, grow through and beyond it, see through it clearly.

I wasn't trying to have you succumb to the power of positive hypnosis or anything like that lol!!!

But the part about being a gift to each other, really this is what its all about. And not finding fault in the other, though its not really that easy, for we need to be aware of what is happening, the negative things that exist, the traps, but not to judge others, and ourselves. Its been said we judge ourselves often and thus send ourselves back to repeat lessons. But even in a life of U-turns, where we feel bad for having harmed another, we have learnt a lot. So we should truly be transparent, not guarded with Higher Ups, Family, Creator, and trusting, and chose to see if we can learn from all we've been through.

But trying to live as a gift ot others, this a worthy goal.

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join