It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Its not the behavior of negative people that we need. In this matrix, negative or duality is in everything, in opposition, like AI, like a program. In our bodies, illness and death, psyche's, our reactions, seasons, even down to disasters occurring, Murphy's Law if you will, and Murphy seems to be a member of every household.

We're all challenged by the duality, but we don't have to give in. Granted, its a bit like an eduational learning that they use in school to set grades, C, B, A, and where the average bell curve of the people fall. I suspect that on the surface in our daily lives and difficulties, its made hard so that average people will naturally succumb, so we see the manifestation of our consciousness in the world, but the reality is, its not hard, its very easy too. When you do more than scratch the surface of questioning and start to seek, we are helped, our Family steps in, things that seem impossible, like proverbial mountains, can move. And everyone can experience this, if they really push for it, though not necessarily avoid some of that duality negativity or illness, injury or death, they can still improve who they are, and perhaps even, improve society around them.

However, though I used that bellcurve, and it seems logical to assume its similar, I know its not really. That is a surface idea, and a bit what it seems like, but really, the truth is, this world is showing us all what we are truly like, the WORK that still needs to be done, the lessons we still need, its showing us our weaknesses. And our souls actually value this information, its the kind of thing we need to know in planning our next learning lesson. So the world around us IS reflecting our consciousness. And we can change it. We do have free will to change our consciousness.

Another thing is, the matrix itself. Its really deep when you think about "time" and how we're the players for the metaphorical dvd, and Higher Ups have the remote.

Some of my experiences fell into this category, about time, they told me that "this day took 9 days to complete" and on another occasion "you must realize this is the past", in the eternal now, in no time, all that is, infinitely, is occurring at once.

And they do have the remote. How much of our school is tailored to our needs? If this is hotel earth, did you realize we can be in private rooms? Our families could be 10 years ahead of us. This is perception we're dealing with.

In a sense we should be really working on reaching into our Infinite potential, remember its all at once, so we have some very progressed wisdom, and skills and abilites in the Eternal Now, already in existence, if we empty our plate, and humbly seek with faith and hope, trust and belief in Love and that we can make a difference. We can bring forth infinite potential, that is no less than the infinity found in this earth system.

So even if some of us may be in private rooms, in Hotel Earth, and we never know, when this could be happening or not, or when we join the joint communal room again, but we should be trying for this idea of, if it all depends on me, what can I do? Can one person make a difference?
edit on 29-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The family seems pretty silly. Instead of learning per lifetime why not just give us the knowledge we need at once so we don't keep coming back here. All this slow progression for what? Why must one progress for? Is there even a goal, or do humans have no choice but to return over again and suffer each lifetime because that's the design, progressing forever "just because"? Can we take the family to space court and break free of this stupid bondage?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Pardon me, this isn't about knowing something on the surface, this is about learning it, by incorporating this knowledge into your soul, so you are incapable of ever harming anyone, even within the parameters of free will, and fee creativity, and in Infinity, we learn and grow by personal hands on schools and experiences, so the growth is the real deal. The Family is us by the way, they've already walked the walk.

We are the Family of Light! In the eternal now, Infinity, zero time, this is the past.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
The family seems pretty silly. Instead of learning per lifetime why not just give us the knowledge we need at once so we don't keep coming back here. All this slow progression for what? Why must one progress for? Is there even a goal, or do humans have no choice but to return over again and suffer each lifetime because that's the design, progressing forever "just because"? Can we take the family to space court and break free of this stupid bondage?

I really don't like the term "family" in this discussion either.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You mean it's not possible to transfer knowledge by telepathy or by the Creator instantly giving us what we need to learn to escape from this place? The design seems flawed. Couldn't we just have started with the experiences needed for spiritual growth? Why must we progress to it instead of starting out with the knowledge? It just seems like it's progression for progression's sake and nothing more. To what end, and why couldn't the end have been the beginning if that was the point of all this?

Could it possibly be that this sentence of life is not a gift or blessing but a chance at atonement with the divine to go back to where we proverbially fell from grace?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Wow, no matter what religion you have, God doesnt work that way either, you have to make the effort and learn things, and have and seek. This is a school. And you're critical of your Teacher for not slipping you all the answers.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Its funny how we are all different. Family is the word that makes me even have a spiritual belief. I wouldn't chose any other term. Since to me, Infinity really inspired me, our Family/Future selves is the most wonderful thing there is otherwise the whole thing needs to be dissolved, for people would be suffering for no reason, and in a pyramid system at that. Oh, I forgot, its the inverted pyramid. Equality. Again, without that, the universe needs to be folded. Some tyrant was having a bad hair day. So its funny how some don't like the word that is everything and the most important word to others.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't think this is a school. I think there's a chasm from the divine that separates us because we fell from grace. There would be no point to progressing, because we could have just been made built-in with the knowledge we want to gain by progressing. It would be a carrot-stick type of learning method.

This life is probably not meant to be a good occurrence. We're just here to seek redemption. The good life is the one in the world to come.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Its funny how we are all different. Family is the word that makes me even have a spiritual belief.

Its a Comfort word.

I think we are in a created group. But Family is just too familiar.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I know there are many diverse opinions on this thread. My experiences in my life, and my awareness of them has pushed, and nudged me to discovering the truth, and then much different contact was possible, with more knowledge, and though I'm still here with blinders on, and can't remember fully, the glimpses I've been given ignite me with such joy and i know inside its the right thing, recognize it on a soul level.

I also believe those searching and seeking can tap into this themselves, and that no matter what name or Face they put on their spiritual beliefs, if they approach this with unconditional love, humility and gratitude; if they truly seek to be able to handle the things in their lives, then far more to be given to them to help others, they'll be able to tap into their infinite potential.

I'm very confident with this journey and what I've been allowed to remember and very grateful for it.

Much Love & Light!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

I don't think this is a school. I think there's a chasm from the divine that separates us because we fell from grace.

I can go with school - - because it just means a place to learn.

What do you mean? What/who is divine and what does fell from grace mean?

Redemption? From what?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

A school implies that you did not before know, or that there is still much that can be learned. 547000 is suggesting that if we are all a part of the Divine, then we would not need a "school" at all, but should have forever been divine. A perfect thing cannot create imperfection. Imperfection begets imperfection, perfection begets perfection. If the divine is perfect, we would be perfect. If the divine is imperfect we too are imperfect. Obviously, according to the DVD/school theory we are imperfect, so the Divine is imperfect too. I, for one, have no intention of reuniting with an imperfect thing.

The Divine does not need to be a "what", or a "who", but in this instance 547000 means God, and whatever it is you believe God to be. I would be shocked if you did not know what a "fall from grace" was, or what the "fall of man" was.

Concerning redemption, why do you believe you're "in spiritual school", if it's not to learn/re-learn what you have forgotten? That is a form of redemption. Redemption, salvation, reunion, reconciliation, recollection, epiphany, they're all one in the same. To reconcile yourself with the Godhead is to redeem yourself.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I've had this on my profile page, since I joined the site...

Stuff I Don't Like:
Having to constantly reincarnate, under the guise of getting a so-called spiritual education. I find myself in this predicament because the alien overlords or gods that control us all can consume the energy I produce from the emotions I emit when I'm back on earth.
They keep me jacked up on high frequency energy in the afterlife so when I agree to return to earth I'm very HIGH and full of an illusion of love. This process is nothing more than a pyramid scheme of faux spirituality that I've seen through and will not take part in anymore when I die. I suggest you all do the same because if we band together, hopefully we can stop the cycle of pain induced on us by our alien oppressors. There is no war to come, we accepted them as gods and THEY LIED to us all.......

I wrote this back in April, can you prove it's wrong?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am incredibly disappointed in this thread.

This is a thread to discuss the hidden hand's message and debunk or prove any of his points.

But, all I have seen is certain posters interjecting their personal beliefs onto the thread.

This thread has devolved into, "This is my beliefs, and since the HH message doesnt coincide with it 100%, it has to be wrong."

Why can't YOU be wrong... why can't YOUR understanding be skewed?

Multiple posters have said that the HH message has multiple discrepancies.

When i asked for a few of them specific, NONE was given.

Unity, I'm not saying that you're wrong in your beliefs, but lets stick to debating the HH message, and not your Personal beliefs.

Or, you can stick to your modus operandi and keep attempting to force your views on others, rather than debating the topic of the thread.

Again, I'm very disappointed in the route this thread has taken

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
I am incredibly disappointed in this thread.

This is a thread to discuss the hidden hand's message and debunk or prove any of his points.

But, all I have seen is certain posters interjecting their personal beliefs onto the thread.

This thread has devolved into, "This is my beliefs, and since the HH message doesnt coincide with it 100%, it has to be wrong."

Why can't YOU be wrong... why can't YOUR understanding be skewed?

Multiple posters have said that the HH message has multiple discrepancies.

When i asked for a few of them specific, NONE was given.

Unity, I'm not saying that you're wrong in your beliefs, but lets stick to debating the HH message, and not your Personal beliefs.

Or, you can stick to your modus operandi and keep attempting to force your views on others, rather than debating the topic of the thread.

Again, I'm very disappointed in the route this thread has taken

I don't think so, she is not "forcing" anything on you that you are not reading... I believe she is expressing her views and we can choose to listen or fall apart, as apparently you have, because it does not fall in line with your own personal dictation.

edit on 11/29/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: ~

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Such a shame that you missed the point here. Whether we agree, or disagree, with Unity is not important. What is important is that this thread is supposed to be about discussing the messages and prophecies of the Hidden Hand... NOT the personal beliefs of Unity. If Unity, or you, or IAMIAM, or anyone else on here believes they know the truth, go start your own thread and preach your gospel. The Hidden Hand didn't talk about the family of light, and DVD-schools, or anything like that. So Unity is off-topic.

See the point now?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
crave.cnet.co.uk...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf58c16f2471.jpg[/atsimg]

This is one of the most remarkable disclosures going, though perhaps there are still people out there who don't understand it, along with progression being similar to evolution, and that its kindergarden stuff to ask why we're not given the answers here or to assume that the Creator(s) are like us, so considering that this backwards, primitive warring planet is very bottom of the pond some assume the Creator(s) are. Of course, that would be like thinking that they would also be on our level of technology, I mean if the Creator(s) are just like us still.

This vehicle, is still caveman tech. A little higher than we're used to. But it actually infuriated me. Are they going to reveal the whole vine then? They have this ET tech? You know they grow living crafts in space with this.

What gets me is that we're living on a planet with 3 distinctly different levels of technology, and this should alert us and totally shock us out of our complacency and wake us up asap, and make us realize that we need to equalize everyone. Surely you can see that even if the factory cost "money" this technology is priceless, and ETs don't live in inequality. Surely you can see that the 3 levels of technology here from upper caveman to base primitive should be on 3 diff planets. It cannot, it must not, its so morally wrong, it gives anyone who understands the incentive to stand up and SHOUT HELL NO, this ends now, we equalize now, to see this on a planet where billions live in abject poverty.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Annee

A school implies that you did not before know, or that there is still much that can be learned. 547000 is suggesting that if we are all a part of the Divine, then we would not need a "school" at all, but should have forever been divine.

Thank you.

However - I would like to know what 547000's response is.

Sometimes a question is more then a question.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Concerning redemption, why do you believe you're "in spiritual school", if it's not to learn/re-learn what you have forgotten? That is a form of redemption. Redemption, salvation, reunion, reconciliation, recollection, epiphany, they're all one in the same. To reconcile yourself with the Godhead is to redeem yourself.

Did I say I was in a spiritual school?

Redeem what?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

There may be individuals who don't have choices, in the sense that they become temporarily entrapped due to negative karma, or need to work through and off what they've participated in. But for many people, we participate in choosing, to overcome those things in us that are preventing us from progressing. So we're the ones who realize, when we recall who we are, where we came from, and what we're striving to reach, we're the ones who want to be challenged and grow. Though this world is very hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join