It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hi The Doctors Wife,

Hi Et-man, I think our creator looks down on us and is full of joy when he sees the diversity of our ideas and beliefs, even the little disagreements, because he created us to create.

It's kind of like a parent watching their own child grow up and things are not always perfect but the parent is always unconditionally there for them. Though they may not always call them on the phone or tune into the spirit for guidance the parent is always there for the child only wishing for the best possible outcome to take place in their lives. The parents want their children to be happy and find happiness.

But a parent has to let the child go sooner or later to learn his or her own lessons in life in order to mature and become an adult. That is what this earth/school-life/existence is all about, we've been allowed to go on that camping trip in the harsh wilderness all on our own. We've been allowed to take responsibility for our own choices/decisions/actions and face the consequences for them all on our own. The parents have let go of the children and allowed them their own freedoms to choose and decide for themselves what they really want to choose.

The parents are allowing the children to choose to be who they want to be and they have unconditional love and respect for their children. Our Family and Father/Mother in the Heavens (The Creator/Creators) of this existence love the children so much more than they could ever imagine or know. They've allowed them to come down on earth with freewill to choose and make decisions all on their own. They know what it's like and understand this world better than any, for they once themselves took this journey and have been through this type of school.

Earth life was setup and allowed to be the way it is so that we could have freedom to choose who we want to be. The 'Veil of Forgetfulness is over our eyes' but the day will come that everyone-1 will remember why they came to earth. Their memories will return to them--- their awareness will be restored.

If we can simply learn to Love each other and treat each other in a better way that is really the ultimate lesson in life. It's not about earth education, careers, success, fame, popularity and so on. It's about loving others and treating others in a respectful and kind way as our Family and Father loves and respects us. They will never abandon us even if we choose the dark side of the force if you catch my drift. They will be there for us forever in the midst of 'ETERNITY' waiting upon us to come home to them as the prodigal son came Home to the Father.

The Prodigal Son
11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.
25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard music and dancing.
26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.
29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

However, there is something that is causing me to be angst ridden at the moment, recently im seeing more and more examples of evil and extreme goodness, and im starting to think that ultimatetly what is the truth is, that one cannot exist without the other,

A world full of children given freewill to act and choose/decide for themselves what they want to do and who they want to become - it's expected that not every student will have a perfect A+ score on the test and many will make great mistakes in life as it's a learning process/experience. Some children bully each other at recess or inbetween classes just as a child growing up is not perfect that has to learn along the way so do we have to learn along the way and in the process there will be 'Mistakes' Trial & Error --- and many in the world have made them. The ultimate goal is to pass the earth/school/life test and graduate from this planet and make our way back to our Family and Father in the Heavens above. They are always there for us, even until the end of TIME. (as we know it)

example, i saw a tv programme where a millionaire gave away a substantial part of his fortune to help the homeless, and thought if these homeless hadnt existed, if theyd not been made homeless by an unfair and uncaring society, this guy could have done the good that he did.

That's one way of looking at it and everything can be seen or taken as a lesson in life. It's like a multiple question test or a true or false question and we have to figure it out all on our own. But we are being nudged and pushed along the way and they are hoping we choose the right answer, and that answer is LOVE --- but it's our own freewill/choice to decide and choose for ourselves. We can choose to listen to the inner spirit guiding us and tune into it in obedience or we can disregard those feelings inside of us and put them out of our minds and conscience. The only way of graduating from this planet is to overcome the adversities we're faced with in life and learn to discern. Learn to Discern the right answers to the test and follow that inner still small voice that brings us peace, comfort and guidance.

Does this mean that evil will always exist?

If you mean for students on planets like Earth YES but for those who move on and graduate from this planet the answer is - NO, but evil (as humans know it) must always exist as a CHOICE.

If the students on a school/planet all choose LOVE and desire to live in a world without war then the World Can Change and become peaceful--- Evil does not have to exist on Earth however as a choice it must always exist since freewill must always exist.

That doesn't mean that it needs to be played out or that people have to choose evil over good only that it's an opposition choice available for the students to make --- the children have been allowed to experience with freewill to choose/act and decide for themselves.

do we need it for our survival and progression,

With freewill comes responsibility and accountability, evil is an action and choice but the students do not have to choose it. The earth/school/test is about learning and progressing - filling in the right answers to the multiple questions test. It's expected that both good and evil will be seen as some will choose their own path that leads to more selfishness, vanity, pride and greed caring only for themselves and maybe their loved one's but treating others ruthlessly to get what they want to survive and support their own families and children. That is not the right answer to the test, the right answer is recognizing that we are all (Family) and treating everyone on planet earth like we would our loved one's. With respect, honesty, understanding, kindness, integrity and love.

im hoping your going to say no, because i cant take much more of it. thanks

The answer is NO

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECST1111NovPM31 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thankyou for your reply to my question, i think you must be a heck of busy man. So ultimately evil will always exist as a CHOICE on this planet, so as species were up s**t creek without a paddle then. Because i dont see enough people changing theyre ways or becoming more spiritually evolved or even just dipping theyre toes in it, whats actually going to happen next year thats going to change everything?, give me some hope please because i hate the way this world is. (I find it hard to believe i chose to actually be reborn here, must have been have a blonde day that day, only joking no offence blondes.)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thankyou for your reply to my question, i think you must be a heck of busy man. So ultimately evil will always exist as a CHOICE on this planet, so as species were up s**t creek without a paddle then. Because i dont see enough people changing theyre ways or becoming more spiritually evolved or even just dipping theyre toes in it, whats actually going to happen next year thats going to change everything?, give me some hope please because i hate the way this world is. (I find it hard to believe i chose to actually be reborn here, must have been have a blonde day that day, only joking no offence blondes.)

Its a school, and some of us had to come, others chose this as where they would attempt to learn or reach their goals, and grow their consciousness, and still others came sort of like retrievals, en.wikipedia.org... this info from Robert Monroe, about soul retrievals in the winterland astrals, and this is also what some shamans do, but this is what others do for their families here, they come in and risk losing themselves to the negative frequency and try to help.

Something Lou Baldin talks about is that we cant really change the world, but the world changes us, meaning that it reveals who we are, what we still need to work on inside, our weaknesses and imperfections, and gives an opportunity to strive to turn them into strengths, grow in love, gain footing as mature adults, such as Jesus modeled and instructed, and its really something we wish to recognize and change in ourselves.

We also need to be aware that everyone here came to improve themselves, including the leaders, and theres so many lost, or chasing the distractions, wealth, economics, and forgetting their real reason for coming, and as much as we can shine light, and nudge, work on self, help those around us, stretch ourselves, then we're doing the work we came to do, and its all for the Highest Good of all and ourselves, for everyone.

If we all could be nudged and awake more, realizing what counts the most and caring for others more, then we could transform this world.

But even in these difficulties we need be aware that we have Family watching over and we're not alone in this, if we could only realize this, search for this, find our way, we'd be setting an example to others.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If everyone on the planet stood firm, we could transform it, i have no doubt on this, so why are we falling so short? What is the evil that pervades us, what causes us to turn the other cheek when we see children starving? what causes us to wage war on our brothers in other countries? if God gave us good and evil as choices why have chosen evil to be the prevailing force, is there such a thing as satan? ( i dont think so) . Are there evil forces ruling the planet ie illuminati, if so why has our creator put us in a position were we cant win against this force, Im sorry im early in my journey and have so many questions.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If everyone on the planet stood firm, we could transform it, i have no doubt on this, so why are we falling so short? What is the evil that pervades us, what causes us to turn the other cheek when we see children starving? what causes us to wage war on our brothers in other countries? if God gave us good and evil as choices why have chosen evil to be the prevailing force, is there such a thing as satan? ( i dont think so) . Are there evil forces ruling the planet ie illuminati, if so why has our creator put us in a position were we cant win against this force, Im sorry im early in my journey and have so many questions.

Lust and Greed - - the original sins.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hi The Doctors Wife,

Thankyou for your reply to my question, i think you must be a heck of busy man.

You're welcome and sometimes, keeping the mind busy thinking is good.-)

So ultimately evil will always exist as a CHOICE on this planet,

Freewill will always exist on this planet on a certain level/degree.

Some have more freedoms than others and some are enslaved even prisoners (literally) but the freewill of the conscious soul/person/individual in the mind cannot be completely taken away. In other words, those who suffered in WWII concentration camp prisons were still 'free' in their minds. They may not have had many choices/decisions to make but nobody could force them to believe in something, think a certain way or act a certain way.

so as species were up s**t creek without a paddle then.

Not necessarily, NO – have you ever attended a class while in school where the teacher stepped out of the room leaving the kids on their own when some of the class started throwing things at each other even some fighting with each other?

Or how about a food fight in the lunchroom?

The world is in a state of 'food fighting' and it's not for the fun of throwing food at others but for the 'food itself.'

The children of the planet are still warring with each other most of them over resources and territory.

Because i dont see enough people changing theyre ways or becoming more spiritually evolved or even just dipping theyre toes in it, whats actually going to happen next year thats going to change everything?,

With True Change Of Heart for Humanity comes Wonderful Things.

give me some hope please because i hate the way this world is. (I find it hard to believe i chose to actually be reborn here,

Hope Did You Say?

Follow The Infinite-1 Bunny...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

must have been have a blonde day that day, only joking no offence blondes.)

Thanks for the laugh -

LOVE & BEST WISHES!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would add a few brainstorming questions I had on the subject of a 'ONE' mind consciousness.

Is everything in the universe a 'ONE' consciousness mind?

Does that include every single thing such as dirt, rocks, iron, copper and other such materials found on earth?

Are they part of us?

If they are part of us then I ask you this:

When do they lose their spirit?

When we manufacturer a coke can?

When we use the material to pave a concrete road?

Some have suggested that technology being man-made has no spirit but that dirt, rocks, iron, copper and other such materials do.

If this is the case then what are man-made objects made out of?

Everything is still just energy is it not?

Isn't everything in the entire universe made out of energy even a table, chair, automobile, concrete road, dirt, copper, rocks, computers, TV's and so on?

Are they not all made up of the same stuff or Energy=Matter?

OR did the materials lose their spirit upon humans manufacturing/altering them into coke cans, water bottles, t-shirts and so on?

Is Energy the only thing we are made out of?

Or do we also have a spirit?

If we do have a spirit where is the spirit located at?

Is the spirit separate from the energy/matter or is it ONE with all things and all energy/matter is ONE with the spirit?

If the spirit is found in all 'Natural' things' but not found in man-made things then doesn't that separate man-made things from the 'Oneness' since after humans manufacturer something out of earth's materials they lose their spirit and become dis-attached to the ONE or 'oneness consciousness?

Or is everything truly just ONE and that means all energy even the technology that humans create?

If the Universe is a ONE mind 'consciousness' and the technology that humans create is separate from it then doesn't that cause division and separation?

The universe may resemble our human brain in likeness the way it appears and/or functions along with it being made up of the same stuff or Energy/Matter - but that doesn't mean that it is an infinite one minded consciousness or brain... Or does it?

And it also doesn't mean that we exist inside a brain cell or that we exist within another beings brain out there...Or does it?

But let's imagine that the above picture was true and that we do all exist in this universe or brain cell that is part of a one brain mind or 'one consciousness.'

Is there also a body for this one brain mind outside of it's brain similar to the human body that we have?

If so then could that one brain mind exist within a humanoid type being's body on another planet out there somewhere like we are?

If that is the case then would that mean that this humanoid type being out there that we exist in exists yet again within another one mind universe also being part of another humanoid type being's body on yet another planet?

Is this kind of where we get the fractal within another fractal analogy for Infinity idea?

If this is the case then does that mean that this same pattern goes on Infinitely forever?

Or is this ONE mind/consciousness without a body being only an infinite never-ending one 'mind consciousness brain'?

If this is the case, that there is no BODY to this one 'mind consciousness brain' then how do our brains resemble this universe since our brains have a body as well with a head, arms, hands, legs, feet and so on?

AS ABOVE SO BELOW...

So is it truly the same ABOVE as we are down here BELOW and were we created in the image of this ONE being out there in the same way that we appear and look now with our human bodies on Earth?

If we evolved from the earth itself and I'll use darwin's evolution theory (For the arguments sake) when there was only grass and other such life still in the process of evolution than how come the universe resembles the human brain somewhat in likeness and/or function?

Why doesn't it resemble something else from the past?

Has the universe continued to evolve while we were still evolving since we are ONE with it being part of it in consciousness and does this mean that it was also transforming/evolving itself at the same TIME that we were evolving, turning the universe into what we see today and humans into what they are in body?

Would this implicate that the universe being a 'one consciousness brain' also may have a body outside of it's brain like we do in the same image as humans existing on another planet as previously suggested?

LOVE & BEST WISHES!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Dear ET_Man

I'm just gonna watch a bit from the sideline

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Love the questions. Toddler with stomach flu

See ya all in a few days.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

This planet is one big pulsating spirit but the moment man manufactures something from it, the materials lose their natural connection to the planet and become unnatural. Incidently did you get my u2u?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

*peaks head in* did someone say 'oneness'

If you will pardon my re-entry to take a shot at your questions

Im not here to tell you they are right...and I hope no one is here to say they are right....if purely for the sake of sharing and discussion, I will partake.

Lots of good questions etman. Been pondering on them.

Is everything in the universe a 'ONE' consciousness mind?

In the sense of the 'universe' I would say there is a 'one something' but am unsure what exact words I would use...maybe 'one consciousness mind' but I think words like 'mind' are open to being alot of things and we can easily confuse then or mistake the word to be like 'human mind' which I dont think they resemble all that much. Is there one spirit in the universe? I would answer 'yes'. Does the Spirit transcend and 'be' without the universe? I would say yes. Does the universe 'have' to be for the spirit to be...I would say no.

Does that include every single thing such as dirt, rocks, iron, copper and other such materials found on earth?

Defiantly. All of those things occurred in a natural 'state' of being.

Are they part of us?

Well...the same energy that makes compresses into different states of being emanating from former states of being...is within those things as well as us. The Spirit would be a part of us and them. We all are a part of Earth.

When do they lose their spirit? When we manufacturer a coke can? When we use the material to pave a concrete road? Some have suggested that technology being man-made has no spirit but that dirt, rocks, iron, copper and other such materials do. If this is the case then what are man-made objects made out of?

Nothing can exists within being a part of 'energy'...I wouldnt say anything 'looses spirit' but there are different 'states of being'. Man made objects are made of the natural energy that was naturally here...but they are a 'phase' of man. They would not be without man. Without man there would of not been the idea, the need, the desire, the will, the working mind to process the thoughts and bring the idea to manifestation/expression. I can touch a object made by man and feel there is a connection to man the maker. One can even maybe tap into the desire, intent, and reason...for the first manifested expression of the man that made the first object...the rest are just copies not really needing the original thought or idea. Still....tied to the original expression/idea/phase of a man that created the object. Maybe after man made the first table...another man made it more creative...added a attribute into the 'phase' of that manifestation of him/her self. And so on. Now look around, we have all sorts of phases of man placed into objects...as expressions of mans ideas. This can be our greatest potential or our worst. I hope that there is a natural way of it all working itself for the 'worst' to not become but I cant say I know that. Life surely goes on somewhere in this vastness. If you create something...it may be an original thought or it may be a idea that someone already produces only you just improved it our added your own attractions to it. It would still be a 'ex-pression of you' and without the natural materials of earth...you would not be and the object could not be. Think of all the materials that had to exists in the Universe before Earth 'became' for Earth to 'be'.

Everything is still just energy is it not?

It is...just different vibrations.

Isn't everything in the entire universe made out of energy even a table, chair, automobile, concrete road, dirt, copper, rocks, computers, TV's and so on? Are they not all made up of the same stuff or Energy=Matter? OR did the materials lose their spirit upon humans manufacturing/altering them into coke cans, water bottles, t-shirts and so on?

Yes...Yes....No, just a change in vibration.

Is Energy the only thing we are made out of?

I would say defiantly not. (coming back to edit this but Ill leave my original answer there. When I say defiantly not...where I am coming from is we are a much cascading expression/form of energy...we have cascaded from many former vibrations of being, within us we carry everything that was before us and through us one could travel back through it all as well, this is the idea of a 'tapping into the universal mind' in that one can get a vibration/feeling from the Sun, the planets, the moon and even other galaxies be it through their shape of form or a feeling of struggle or beauty and steadiness ect. Some can tap into the memory of earth....which is being in the state of spirit without form, true self, and cascading back through different vibrate forms of being, maybe through plants, animals, man, earths formation, or even times of themes of mans mind in a collective consciousness like religions and why they thought what they thought ect. When one dares to cascade back through all that was before us...it seems like a many but it at the core of being,all things hold a similar thread within them. Then the question also comes in of 'soul' and what is a soul. Is is individual in its own right? I personally think right now (subject to change on understandings) that a soul is a word to describe a 'phase ' of spirit.)

Or do we also have a spirit? If we do have a spirit where is the spirit located at?

I would say all things have to be of Spirit....to 'be'. I would not say the Spirit though, has 'location' unless you consider that its within all things...as well as surrounds all things (space)....and does not have to be 'manifested in forms' to 'be'. A force beyond our measurements or understanding.

Is the spirit separate from the energy/matter or is it ONE with all things and all energy/matter is ONE with the spirit?

Spirit wouldnt be separate from anything of form....remember energy doesnt always 'take form' and there are states of 'energy' in 'fields' like electromagnetic fields. Spirit doesnt have to be in a 'seen observable state' to 'be'. Lets not forget...there are many definitions of 'what is spirit'.

Or is everything truly just ONE and that means all energy even the technology that humans create?

Right...but remember...without man expressing there would not be certain things. There is 'intent and will and desire ect' behind the expressions of manmade things.

If the Universe is a ONE mind 'consciousness' and the technology that humans create is separate from it then doesn't that cause division and separation?

If only we could see the swirling energy in the table...right? Only our perception see's division. Just as though...perception see's mankind as separate and trees as separate ect. Are they all not just a 'phase' of being? In some perspective..they are all still energy, but each having a unique vibration of 'being'.

Is there also a body for this one brain mind outside of it's brain similar to the human body that we have?

First I think that the workings of the human brain compared to the working universe as one mind is not suffice comparison. There are so many things unseen in the universe and there could be planes within planes of existence/being. There is alot of new works though that point to our Universe being electric....and an electric universe gives us new ideas to why some things that our current models of explanation do not fully explain.

I would say the 'brain' of the Universe is not only matter...and that some matter...would be like the cells of a body...sending messages, signals, in-taking, exhaling, ect.... the workings of the universe could resemble the working of our body and brain put together. But I dont expect to find arms and legs to it all
But could there not be a central sun area...like the heart of us? Could there not be a system that resembles our nervous system that causes reactions and responses? Could there not be a system that 'feeds' and as well another that acts as 'bowels' cleansing?

But lets not forget....the Spirit doesnt have to be manifested and expressed in 'form' of compression. And as it does express into form...this may not be a 'desired thing' but more of a needed process that 'just is'.

If so then could that one brain mind exist within a humanoid type being's body on another planet out there somewhere like we are? If that is the case then would that mean that this humanoid type being out there that we exist in exists yet again within another one mind universe also being part of another humanoid type being's body on yet another planet?

I dont think so....but that is just a perspective. But we can assume that if one humanoid type being is out there and it exists within another...and that also being a part of another....they are all 'of eachother' to some degree. One can not be without the other. Something had to of came before something. The planet itself had to be there first as well...right? Is the planet itself within the other body? And if so...then yet again...that planet and that other body had to be for the other 'mind of the other being' to become...ect.

Is this kind of where we get the fractal within another fractal analogy for Infinity idea?

I personally...dont see fractal analogy for things of matter. The Earth is not infinite....but the energy that the Earth is of is. I should note though that although we can picture energy as being something we can always see....we know this is not so. Who is to say that the energy within the Earth will not someday be of the 'black space' in between 'forms'....and is that black space infinite energy? See I think so...I think the 'space' in between things is the true energy for its without 'form'....its not been 'compressed'....I see it as infinite and energy that is in forms, that is compressed...will somehow go back to being of the 'unseeen' energy 'in between' 'stuff' as well as will also somehow cycle back into 'taking form' and on and on and on. There is not enough knowledge of the workings of the universe to totally understand all of this....but have you not ever 'felt' the 'energy before a storm'?

So we have to consider both seen and unseen...form and no form....stuff and space....to talk about energy being infinite.

If this is the case then does that mean that this same pattern goes on Infinitely forever? Or is this ONE mind/consciousness without a body being only an infinite never-ending one 'mind consciousness brain'?

I dont know...I cant help but to think of 'super novas' and 'black holes' which seem to show us while the universe is 'being' it has its own system within a system of 'inhale and exhale'. And there is the curious thought that some suggests a 'big crunch' at some point in time. I dont know. The pattern may be part of a much bigger process and we can only observe the phase of the process that we are a part of.

If this is the case, that there is no BODY to this one 'mind consciousness brain' then how do our brains resemble this universe since our brains have a body as well with a head, arms, hands, legs, feet and so on?

Surely our bodies resemble parts of the working universe...but I at the same time wouldnt limit the Universe to 'our working bodies' for it has many other parts and things unseen. But yet, some of the basic makeups of both I touched on earlier in a few replys. I get a idea in my mind of comparing our bones to the rocks of the Earth...and our blood to the rivers and oceans of her.

If we evolved from the earth itself and I'll use darwin's evolution theory (For the arguments sake) when there was only grass and other such life still in the process of evolution than how come the universe resembles the human brain somewhat in likeness and/or function?

I think you should look at it the other way around. Instead of asking why the Universe resembles things that are of us...ask why we resemble things that are of the workings of the Universe. We are of Earth...and like Earth...our bodies 'flow and our solid'....inhales and exhales....one lives off of the other. Earth itself shows 'birth and destruction'....solid and flow....inhale and exhale (think solar streams).....and we are of her, she is of the universe.

Why doesn't it resemble something else from the past?

Give me an example of something from the past...you may be surprised.

Would this implicate that the universe being a 'one consciousness brain' also may have a body outside of it's brain like we do in the same image as humans existing on another planet as previously suggested?

Like I said earlier...I dont see the Universe as just the brain...but I see the whole universe as being the body...but it doesnt stop there, there is much workings that are unseen just as in our body we dont 'see feelings' until they manifest in 'expression' through us.

Im not sure that the great Universe is something we can really compare to our own limited bodies and the workings of them....but there will defiantly be resemblances somewhere in anything that 'is of' a former something. Yes, this suggests time...something had to be first for a something to come next. Which opens another can of worms eh? Is one really going to say that the Earth and Sun had no beginning? In the 'form' of energy...manifestations...there does seem to be time, there does seem to be being and ends to the form...but the energy that the form is of...will go on being and was before 'being'. It starts a complex method of separating 'forms and non forms' just as though you may have a thought of something, in that thought its perfect....but it may take you a while to create that though into a object like a table...the manifestation of the table may take some time and be much more complicated to 'become' then just the simpleness of the 'thought' for a table to 'become'. I personally like the study of electromagnetic fields and the 'energy' between stuff here lately.

A question that begs 'non oneness' is what would something that 'always has been and is' need to progress to? Maybe it would need to 'process' itself...but progress? To where, to what? It IS.

Another question that begs in this idea that we are in a Universe that beings created for us....what was their intent? Are we not a part of them? Did we have no beginning and they had no beginning so had did they get possession over our souls? Enough to 'place us here'? If I had no beginning and am infinite....and the beings that made this universe had no beginning and are infinite...how did they get control over me? And if we both are not infinite....then I had to 'come from' them....for they 'made me' and I would be a splice of them...would I not? Where would they get the material to 'make a universe'? Is there not such a thing as 'natural'? If we, as humans, created 'artificial life ' and could splice a piece of ourselves and make 'new life' in a sense and then place that new life in a artificial world.....what would be our intent, purpose, reason...for doing such a thing?

With good intentions

LV

Edited a couple things but showed where I did edit and took out the repeated ending to my post.

edit on 19-11-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Those with energy recognition realize there is a huge difference in energy between granite, sand, pavement, and coke cans, than in creatures, and even here, humans, and ETs/entities have real soul consciousness, each different. ie. When the phone rings, you can often know who it is, or touch your computer and know who has emailed you, or sense someone arriving unexpectedly, sense them from a ways off, over a block away, or when someone is thinking of you, vibe on them. Thats because they are people and have a soul. And in fact, time and space have little to do with anything, and seem to be illusion at best, so that if you try to place something, you can sometimes locate or get a remote sensing location, like when I knew where a murder victim was, and she was found in a location just like what I saw, just less than a year earlier.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dear Readers and Posters

I guess it is my time to contribute to this thread in a good way I will merely share the things with you I shared on another thread.

Infinity PART 1

What is truly infinity? Is it not an endless process of life and growth through out the construct of the Universe, yet what is known to us is still only a tip of the iceberg that is floating within us and around us without a melting point in life. The limitations that are set around us are mere constructs of our own understanding and thoughts that merge together to build what we wish to see. So do we truly produce a known time and space around us that gives us that very thing which we deserve to know also feel, but… there are some of what limitations set to us by the environment that we truly occupy within our own surroundings.

The universe is known to contain no limits within it self nor does it end due to the known factors of the general star populations within each galaxy, then within the universe there are other galaxies as well that produce more planets as within them selves. Now this is known to be a endless point of growth and expansion around the galaxies also the universe it self. Still only much is known about each individual galaxy and planet that is around us, yet what we do not see is the link between each living thing that occupies the planet Earth it self. As humanity and the general classes of occupations that we are in we always face an interesting factor in life. To what seems to be an endless possibility of experiences and life long lessons we record without our own brain into our memories.

Each brain cell acts as an information gatherer within our bodies and gives us the opportunity, which allows us to understand also view every experience from a different angle through out the time of our life. Which makes the situation much more interesting to understand through what we know. But…… What is truly the link between each human or living things on this planet with the Universe? Well I believe a stunning picture that would blow your mind would be the best way of putting the link together.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d56bd3d85d94.jpg[/atsimg]

Now is that truly not something so familiar yet all around us in both animals, plants and within us as well. As you see the above picture that is a construct of a brain cell and the amazing similarity between it also the universe that we occupy. Yet the familiar phrase of a well knowledgeable question comes to our mind “All the answers are within you” and still we do not fully understand the similarity also most importantly the link between who we truly are. Such theories are considered to be so complex to understand and yet it is the most simple explanation that can be put forth to everything. The same law is applied by many great minds regarding this situation it is known as Occam Razor law "the simplest explanation is more likely the correct one". Which is why entitled to the situation it would not be completely wrong to say that we are part of the universe and it is all around us.

This very understanding can explain many things that happen within ones life and in the world surrounding them. After such understanding how can one truly not question the reason of life and its all creation that is within it. Which is why we can understand if we are part of the Universe and we are surrounded by it would it be not rational to even consider that we can create things that we wish to see happen. As of this very situation it has been known through out many spiritually advanced individuals to be known as the law of manifestation also attraction. Where an individual is able to put forth a set of a desire that can help the world or make a miracle happen. So this acts as a vibrational frequency that is known to act through out us and the world around us.

Thus this effect is seen around us and can bring forth the understanding of what karma truly is, let us say you do something bad to some one and you put forth the vibrational frequency from you onto them. Which is then effects part of them that acts as the part of the Universe so would it not be the same situation happening to you but in a different form. Due to the main reason that you are part of the same Universe which then utilizes the same frequency of the negative intent back to you. The phrase of “What goes around comes back around” plays a quiet major role in the situation of what many people call karma , yet what we all do not realize is that this is a normal general part of life that of which many can experience. Now this is why we always feel the effect of the so called Karma several times in our life and what at times seems as it does not effect us at all it truly also fully does.

Lets look now at another possibility if so much is truly linked together and what we are occupying is a Universe, yet at the same time we have part of the Universe within our selves. Is it not possible that there are multiple Universes? and the one we are within is merely a building block of infinite others that is contained within a box of its own. So the situation is now more ever growing and expanding to grasp the understanding of what truly is the universe, now this can be shown within a simple image that can show us the reasoning behind this theory.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf93fa48f8e0.jpg[/atsimg]

As the above image shows the universe is just merely constructed to the limited understanding of what we know, yet with the known situation that is truly simply just a significant one universe. With the surrounding information around us in the world we do not tend to see the picture, due to the limitations set to us by many of those around us. So our mind just like the universe above the shown image is captured within a limited box of space confinement. Now what is beyond the box? as many people would wonder about such situation we truly know the state of mind, that Einstein and many other great minds figured of by a following phrase “Think outside the box”. Which is exactly similar to thinking beyond the limits set so the situation is more ever growing to the rational understanding of our minds. After what seems to be a simple understanding growth we are flooded with unlimited possibilities and situations where we can learn to progress beyond what is known. However, it is possible for other universes to exist which is then making us able to understand, that we are merely a small fragment of 1 in an endless process of infinite 1’s that continues to go on without any limits set to it.

This sort of situation would be a very simple explanation to a sensation known in life as De Javu , when we truly feel as if we have been here before and we did something similar to this before as well so the situation is quiet similar to us. Knowing what would happen next before it even happened creating a instant understanding of time and place within that very specific yet amazing moment. So what is truly Da Javu? Well to the general understanding it is more of a certain paradox that many experience within their life, as if a glitch within a system that plays the same image over and over again. But…. the interesting fact is that we are living out a certain part of life that we already did and to the shocking yet astonishing understanding it will keep happening endlessly.

As we stand there processing in our mind the sort of situation that is caused by the event we block out the curtail part. You already lived this day out so basic theory of the fact of infinite life, plays out the situation of that day a basic understanding of a parallel or infinite you would show a much more reasoning situation. Which is why you are merely experiencing a specific day in your life that you already have experienced, which was recorded as being important to the you which is ahead of you.
This picture shows a bit more understanding to the situation that would be rationally characterized as you being a head of you in life.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f3e85a1623d.jpg[/atsimg]

Which is why it explains of you living out a important moment that was based on an event of your self , that is merely in front of you by a day or situation that happened during a specific time frame.

This is the ending of part 1 of the Infinity Post and the second part is coming next so please be patient. Also this is a general theory on infinity through what was given to me and also some understanding that I learned of it. So I am not here to change any believes or force anything onto people, basically take this with a grain of salt and understanding.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Infinity and Link between time PART 2 of the Infinity Post

What is truly time? We see time as a part of our everyday life that controls our understanding of age and the universe around us. But… what if there is truly no time and what we see is just a mere illusion to the situation that we are taught sense birth to follow. Which is why in this post I am going to share some stuff regarding time and the information that is gathered within us also around us. Again take this with a grain of salt and a mere understanding that I am just here to share that is all.

Time has become our average way of life we follow time like a law and we understand it to be a law, for we age by the time we are set and yet we fear death. The instant of time around us acts as a situation a part of life that is set there for a reason, the mutual understanding of it is complex to understand yet we always try to go around it. At times we can feel time go by faster and at times we feel it drag it self a long slowing down for specific moment, this is why we at times wonder are we the controllers of our time. What if the answer to the wondering questions was always yes and that every single moment in our life happens for a reason, that there are no such things as accidents or chance to the situation given to us through out life. How does a man or woman win a lottery with 1 in a billions of people to have that ticket that is the winner. It is quiet simple it was just their specific point in life that was already planed upon the time it was needed to happen. So such things as luck, chance or accident are ruled out to the rational possibilities during the given situations.

Now in the previous post we spoke of infinite you’s in different parts of time and life or given moment of time. Yet we did not cover an important fundamental fact to the situation that we live life, through different ways and scenarios that let us learn on an infinite multiple level of understanding different situations also lives. So there are infinite amounts of you on your own time line and there are infinite amounts of you on different time lines. Which is why let us take each 1 of us out of infinite 1’s that already exist and place them on each specific dot which is then ran through different scenarios of life. But… the interesting factors is that the destination of every dot is fixed but the time to reach it also the way reaching it is different, now that makes the situation much more complex resulting in a infinite amount of lessons learned in mere instants. This is better shown in the following image that can better portray the understanding of infinite time lines.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e95b425d0a2a.jpg[/atsimg]

As shown in the above image the destination is fixed by the bright big dot and the smaller dots act as each individual you all linked together by different time lines. However, some of those time lines split into two different links amongst the way to the destination and some split to go back this is due to the fact of learning specific lessons. We all know that the future is never set in stone due to path that is taken and when an individual changes their previously planned path he or she is then split into two scenarios. Where one followed the previous path and the other follows a new directed path by the change set in motion by a specific event in life, so the situations are endlessly changing and have infinite possibilities. Now that is why time is just a mere illusion that does not fully exist due to the splitting scenarios that play out through life, the infinite possibilities can change and act upon each specific individual differently which results in many situations that can not fully be set by time limits that we occupy in our life.

So due to this very reasoning situation we can start to understand the link between prophetic dreams, due to the limited knowledge that we are taught we are kept close minded. When we sleep our brains are more active and being universal there are able to access a different time line similar to the one we live right now, but….. most of the time we connect to the us that is in front of us or behind us in the line of life. Which can then result in the past life memory recognition or future visions of events that at times can happen, yet most of the time can be changed if we take different approach to the situation presented. This acts in the theory of Einstein the time travel which results in a worm hole which is better shown in the following image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2e80d3decdb.jpg[/atsimg]

In the above image we see the Hyperspace being the link between the two time selves both present and future, which relates to the situation the present you falling a sleep and linking your conscience with the future or past you in a specific time or place. Resulting to the fact that you are of the same conscience but split into different parts to experience certain parts of life or any given events. So the basic time of time travel acts upon infinite possibilities regarding these situations and thus explaining any odd similarities of doing something familiar that you never did before.

So let us say that if we indeed invent a time machine that allows us to travel through out time, for example we can put this in a following form we roll a ball and every 5 we go into the future to see the ball rolling. Then let us for example do that what we will see is the surrounding area of the past us that kept travelling forward in time to witness the ball rolling. Which will then soon enough would result in the entire area filled with you rolling that ball or witnessing the ball rolling, so that would show the ability of time manipulation. However the interesting bit is that one of those many you will eventually decide to stop the ball rolling, then it would result in the past you travelling to the future to look at you and ask you why you stopped it rolling. Now that sort of scene would be completely bizarre to wrap our mind around.

This sort of situation would result in an infinite paradox where you and the future you would meet, then do something together resulting in a different motion of time. Yet at the same moment you could go back a split second before you roll the ball back in time to change your mind not to roll it. Then this results in infinite possibilities that would allow you to influence also change the discissions that you have made in the past or going to make in the future. Now this would allow you to influence time and reality it self which would again show that time is a mere illusion to the part of life that we obtain in our mind. A better explanation of this paradox would be through a following image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3df90c1f4eed.jpg[/atsimg]

As the above image shows the box would be better classified as being you and each you can influence the other you by changing ones life to influence the infinite other ones in front of you. Also it is interesting to understand that not only we have part of the universe around us, it is also that the universe is inside every living thing no matter if it is seen or unseen.

So when we worry about something like a future event that will come we merely base fear into us, what is more important to realize we already lived that event or experienced a specific situation. That already resulted in a solution so there is nothing to truly fear but the basic reasoning that we are responsible for creating this illusion that we call fear. Also the thing is people worry about too much in their life even Einstein believed in infinity and knew that when his good friend died, that he did not leave his family or loved one behind but merely rejoined them or watched over them. So even such fragile thing as death is part of the giant illusion that we consider to be life and life it self is an infinite link of learning also spiritually advancing.

Thus this concludes the infinity post and I hope you enjoyed reading it also had a fun time realizing how truly connected we all are.

Again I want to say I am not here to challenge believes or force it onto any one, just merely to share a peace of the little puzzle that fits into the giant large picture we call life.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I guess I decided to try to explain ET_Mans theory in a simpler term that I understood and discovered for my self. Sense no one even bothered to have a look at the links to the thread Unity provided, so much can be understood with the most simplest thing. Yet with many posters on this thread all we see is complexity and making things more complex which then turns into a word throwing fight. If you are a peaceful member you are welcome to visit my thread, but..... if you are a meanie we have no need for such people there. The thread it self is a thread of peace, equal understanding, finding a common ground with each others beliefs and people that wish to help others understand things. So if your agenda is not of such nature you are not welcome.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

What about when cavemen chipped rocks to make spears? Did the rocks lose their "spirit"?

What about when monkeys do something similar? Is it unnatural?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Some really deep thinking and a real grasp of the abstract, and you understand it, the basis of our lives, our existence, the journey is based on Infinity and there is a Quantum Physics and Metaphysical reality spiritual reality that is so freeing and liberating, its exciting and Love is the answer to everything and Family is with us every step of the way, if we open to the Love channel.

Much Love and Light,
your sister always.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

We can win against this evil force, and it's a Spiritual battlefront that we should use and not violence! Giving into crime and violence we will not see fit and will only do more harm to ourselves and other's around us.

I realised after today having dealt with a very hard life lesson after being messed about by Insurer's and I was at one point so determined to do wrong than right after all these year's of doing right I have been screwed by the system. It only take's one-1 to become aware of what happen's to a decent, legitimate citizen who abide's by the system and does all right as they can achieve only to get kicked in the face and depress ya so much, you wonder, "Why the heck do I bother". Then after me and my dad realised this we decided that this wasn't the case for me and I can see fit through but will continue to struggle knowing that I will NOT give in to this evil that surround's us and that I keep keep hold of my Faith and Hope and that I will come out of this strong, even after all the "suppose-to-be-payment's" I have paid mostly in full to keep me protected and only to be told I'm about to loose it all.

It affect's a human conscience a heck of a lot, it seems one stress after another everyday whether a new letter comes through the door, or horrid event's crack off around the world, or family over in 3rd world countries are struggling more than us, the list goes on, it's like all the year's I've been doing as much good as possible only to be shat on by the people who are supposed to be our leader's, suppose to be on OUR side.

Well I'm standing down to being on THEIR side.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You know when I told you and other's by email about the vision I had back in Sunderland in the UK my main focus was on a big event that happened in Sunderland and I also had a dream about the chap in the back of a white van, well it was on the new's the other day and I refused to watch it but people around here keep talking about what happened. Here's the link, it's not the first time I have seen crimes committed. But I refuse to use this ability with the police as it could back-fire on me and put my life in jeapordy.

Headtitle: Four quizzed over body found in van

www.sunderlandecho.com...

I've got the evidence of my vision being dated back in May this year of 2010 in my dream book. Not something anybody would wanna talk about after hearing about a murder on the new's that matches the same dream I had.

Just show's it was NO dream.

p.s The vision I had with the dying man, is that he was connected to a mobster group and had information of the four men who were his captuer's and that the information was enough to put each one away for life sentences. Whether we here anything on this I will be keep myself updated. It'd be interesting to know if the same reason occur's.
edit on 20-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added Comment.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Love the questions. Toddler with stomach flu

Oh sorry to hear that Annee, hoping toddler gets better soon. I'm sure that your positive good healing energy will definitely be a help to speedy recovery.-)

Sending you and him both Positive Blessings/Prayers/Thoughts/Energy.

Love & Best Wishes!

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join