It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Morning

Let me kinda try to explain why I dont call the 'emanator/Holy Spirit' intelligent.

First...intelligence suggests that a 'something' has to use a 'mind/brain' as in 'idea, thought, desires, needs, then will to manifest the idea'. Now....>I am OK with that, if that is how the Spirit of life worked into 'being' in compressed energy. But....I see it more as a natural something, that was 'manifested' without 'ideal, thought, desire, and will'.......but I do think there was NEED. Natural manifestations do 'need' to process and need to follow and order. Im not saying that intelligence is not of Spirit....by far that is not what Im saying....for Spirit has infinite potential and can manifest into all greatness that we see and even beyond our further imagination. As Jesus said.....THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT IS GOOD.

Think of the leaf falling in autumn again...and the seed arising in spring. Nothing has to tell them to do so....but the season themselves give them the order to do so. Its a cycle and nothing has to 'speak' or 'think' for it to happen. I think the entire nature of the universe is manifested do to a need of process.....a need to 'express/manifest'......and is rooted in the very nature of Spirit with its might, grandness, beauty, order, and cycles. When we see something being so complex.....its not because a 'intelligent creator' took natural energy and made things with it.....its because the Spirit IS complex, so complexity emanates. Emanate presents something that comes from a former something. It suggests that as something comes from a former something....it then carries within it that something that it came from. If your awe struck by the greatness of the universe....let that show you....the Spirit is that great and that is why anything that is of thee carries that signature, like you have said, with them.

Up till mankind or any other 'conscious beings'.....it would of been 'perfect'...processing 'being'...to and fro....the Spirit of life in its manifestations as well as a round them being the very breath the creatures and trees ect breath and intake. Its a complex system of process for Spirit. Some would even suggest that up until there are conscious beings...the Spirit itself was not in a conscious state but a sleep state more or less....just 'being'. Some would say....through us as conscious beings....true self awakens and then sifts and weighs and measures what its true nature is from what the effect nature is of Spirit manifesting outwardly (flesh nature, separation amongst itself). ((((Edit to add....it still is perfect, doing as it needs to do, but from our limited perspective and labels to sift between things like love and hate....we tend to not see perfection)))))

My suggestion is that when 'light became' it was a cause and effect nature.....a change in charge due to 'to and fro'....and imagine the first electrical spark in space. Which then brings sound which beings form and you have a cascading effect that seems endless in its possibilities....and all cascades hold within them the light of that first spark of 'life' in space. The Spirit didnt have to 'think' the 'spark' to be....or didnt have to have a 'idea' as we have to think and work in our mind.....but I have a feeling that all the Spirit has to do is 'BE" and things' BECOME'-that is how great Thee is and capabilities of what one 'to and fro' within could do is beyond us and how we work. We need a physical brain to make things happen....Thee does not. We cant imagine a natural Spirit that holds all potentials of infinite possibilities within it from just one little 'movement within'. A stir....A rustle....a whisper. To me....that shows me.....thee is beyond my wildest thoughts and thee potential is beyond my mind to think and imagine. For something to just 'stir' and one 'to and fro' to make all of this universe.....without even having to THINK.....well, there are no words for such greatness

How is it that something without 'intelligence' could ever create earth's advanced universe?

Greatness emanates from greatness. Its advance and beyond measure because that is the grandness of the Spirit.....to just 'be'. Like you say....as above, so below.

Natural as in just coming from nowhere? The human body having a baby analogy is something to further think about and only should go to show that something greater than man created the human body that far surpasses human understanding/intelligence. One should keep in mind that humans are the Creation and their bodes were created/designed to do just what they do and have babies in such a way. How can a universe such as earth's universe show up from nothing with 'no intelligence/being/creator/designer behind it?

Defiantly not from nowhere. Every order and cycle we see in nature...shows us something about the nature of Spirit. Think of the electrical spark that was likely the first light. Then....as fertilization occurs in nature....what is the first thing that happens? A spark of light, literally.

The Universe is great...because when the Spirit manifests itself....everything reflects what Thee is...which is GREATNESS, we again, cant imagine how great and vast and awesome Thee is but through Thee's manifestations, we can catch its potentials, orders, natures, and ways.

Our human bodies can manifest other human bodies not because a 'creator made us this way' but because we TAKE AFTER THE IMAGE AND NATURE of Spirit....which was 'outwardly manifestation' through expression and still, within the expression is a part of Spirit....jsut as though in a child, the parents are within that child in genetics ect. I feel you give credit to some creators that are not the Holy Spirit and I think this takes away from the greatness and good that the Spirit is and can do in natural manifestations.

Universes like earth's universe do not just pop up out of 'thin air' and the universe is far too complex/intelligently designed far beyond the human intelligence understanding. There is a Creator of Infinite Creators (spirit family) behind all creation in this universe/existence among infinite others

I never said they just pop out of thin air....just as though I never said it all just comes from nothing. There was always something, it was unseen, unmanifested outwardly, it was maybe 'still and silent' and then with a vibration of charge/change.....its potentials burst forth.

Spaceships do not just show up out of thin air but are created

If truly a spaceship shows up...surely it was created by a being of intelligence and is not a natural manifestation. But I will say that I think alot of the lights people are seeing are of natural occurrences that manifest through consciousness of beings observing within and becoming more aware. But I do not doubt also that there are other beings that are far more intelligent then us that have not been here or come here.

Just for the record, I never came here to change anyone's belief, never a goal, moreso to simply share information and let others further think and discuss. Be who you are and stay the course being true to yourself. If you feel that you are willing to make a great sacrifice of yourself as a 'being' for the betterment of 'all' losing identity I see that as an admirable/generous/kind/charitable/loving thing.

And I am not here to change beliefs either. Its not about sacrifice for the betterment of other selves....its more of a knowing of being a part of something that is a true self and knowing at some point, we all become instruments for that true self to work through and 'become' its truest nature...it has nothing to do with losing identity for the betterment of others...but claiming identity of what I am really of. Simply offering back to Spirit what is of Spirit, offering back to Earth what if of Earth....a process, and in that knowing, figuring out how to not fight that nature process. Knowing between the flesh and Spirit. Seeing that this body that makes me think I am a individual is not what makes me a true self. So really, its allowing the Spirit to claim its true identity.

Perhaps this was not that clear, this is what I wrote: “If you go into a lumber store and try to connect with a piece of plywood and feel it's energy it will be much different than a connection being made with a tree that's alive or connected to Earth's energy grid." All life is connected directly being alive not 'dead' as humans understand it to be. What I've suggested above is that the vibration of the 'not growing' 'alive' piece of plywood will be much different than an 'alive' or 'still growing' tree. However both are just energy in different states of vibration and both have an affect on the planet being part of it - but the 'Tree' is rooted into earth and still part of the 'life force' of it receiving 'nourishment' as continues to 'grow' being 'alive' as humans know it unlike the table that is 'not alive' but just energy or 'dead wood.'

Right...but you also said that when the material is used by man to become a 'object' like a coke can or what ever...that it then becomes separate from Spirit and I disagreed....for nothing can exists without Spirit....everything is of a different vibration dense or not its still of a vibration of energy and within all energy is Spirit. I was just saying that I dont think that anything can become 'separate' from Spirit.

Thanks for all of your replys and I know they are from your heart.

Best intentions always
LV

edit on 22-11-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Torture, rape, murder and such things are not the things I'm referring to in regards to duality being a school experience/lesson to learn. It's the obstacles and challenges that are placed before us such as the natural body working against itself, getting sick, family problems and life struggles that comes from having opposition choices. The lesson one-1 learns in life when they become angry at others or someone gets angry at them as they learn what it's like to eventually grow up/spiritually-mature learning how to appreciate things more taking control of such emotions. Things along this line is what I'm referring to as being a blessing in disguise/opportunity for progression. It's not the horrible and unnecessary acts such as starving children, slave camps, torture, rape and so on. Such acts are things that come from those who want it to be that way and because they enjoy and choose to do the opposite of good and love. The real learning in duality is with one's everyday struggles and challenges that one is faced with, such struggles/emotions/feelings are enough of a challenge in themselves to push one to a higher level of spirituality where they are learning/choosing who they want to be and what they want to become. Kindness, sharing, caring, giving and Love is spirituality. There is no spirituality in doing such acts you speak of to others - only lies, deceptions, torture, murder, stabbing one in the back, dark magic and so on. (Opposite of spirituality)

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I was doing as much good as I could before I even got this lump in my neck that will eventually lead to blood poisoning, i never asked for it yet the strong will power inside to change my lifestyle and diet demonstrates how even a bad choice of diet can affect a person mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually. I know about opposites from dark magick. I've practiced only a few times with forces very dark and only because they were close and I wanted to understand why they took the path even today, why they took the path of going against love and good. Well now I know because I feel the same way however I would like to change. After neglecting love for so long because I was tread all over and felt hopeless and used a lot and bullied a lot and especially JUDGED a lot. Over the year's I refused to get depressed about it so decided if people will treat me like # then i'l come back at them harder, only to those that hurt me! But eventually I started growing norm to it and didn't see much wrong in what I was doing, yet I would feel wrong but kept making excuses like. Just now I've lost my temper again, getting sick of people making excuses and getting off their lazy asses and doing it themselves instead of lecturing to me that it's alway's ME doing wrong. Sick of it! I'm sick of being everybody's #@£$% nothing's ever FINE with anyone.
edit on 22-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

Right...but you also said that when the material is used by man to become a 'object' like a coke can or what ever...that it then becomes separate from Spirit and I disagreed...

Everything that is (technically) not alive (as humans know it) being 'dead' is without spirit. When a human body dies does it still have a spirit? When someone passes away the human body loses it's spirit and the spirit of life is part of the 'soul' of that individual that passes on. Coke cans, water bottles, cell phones and computers do not have 'spirit' in them even though they are still made of energy they have lost their spirit/life-force as they are not 'alive' anymore. (as humans know it) The energy of such inventions/man-made creations/technology can affect other energy around them just like all energy does on earth however they are without spirit. One needs to distinguish the difference between matter/energy and spirit and there is a huge difference. Matter/energy itself is not spirit, your magazines and plastic toys do not have a spirit.

In regards to the rest of what you wrote, I do understand what you've been expressing along the lines of pantheism but I have to say it the way it (IS) from what I know of it, it's just not the way it (IS). Perhaps one day you will have your own personal experience (if not in this life most definitely in the spirit world) and maybe learn that it's as real as this world can get and not an illusion/delusion of your own mind. If such experiences are an illusion/delusion of one's mind than the universe/world/existence/planet is also a delusion/illusion of one's mind and there are enough cases out there with enough people who have had such experiences but everyone-1 is free to continue along their own path however they choose.

You state becoming your true self is the reason why you choose not to be who you are now. Are you happy with yourself as a person at the moment or do you prefer to be something else? I realize that who 'you' really are is not who you believe your-self to be, so it makes me also wonder as well since I have also studied psychology, it makes me curious myself just why you don't want to be who you are now or your 'self'? Has something happened to you in the past or are you just in denial of who you are now being Lynette who is unique differing from other people in the world at least for the 'Time' being if you want to look at it that way. Or is it just because you truly believe that you are something else out there that's not your true- real self in this lifetime so you choose to lose your self/identity altogether? (People can try to lose their self/identity all they want but in doing what they are doing it's really only still 'Them.')

A 'soul' can try as hard as they want to lose their self/identity but it's truly impossible for one to lose their self even though they can pretend all they want of having 'no self' in this world. The person you will become is the person who you are now and for sure you will meet up with yourself at a higher level of awareness and (spirit family) eventually and realize that it's been you all along or your (IS) infinite ONE-1 self.

I hope this post is taken in the right way/context as part of the discussion on better understanding what you feel exactly and where you're coming from in believing that who 'you' are now is not really who 'you are.

With best Intentions always,
Love & Peace!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for clarifying, and that is what I think as well, we grow amidst our family struggles and problems and each day is a new opportunity to grow and practice, or seek within for help and mending to reach into daily life once again.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

Another quick question:

If you had a choice to remain who 'you' are now and be with 'your' family and loved one's again forever working towards higher states of existence through life experiences and progression or to be recycled, turned into rocks, dirt, coke cans, water bottles forever - along the lines of this discussion in believing that such objects have spirit by the ONE (non-entity natural creator) what choice would you make?

For me being recycled into rocks, dirt, elements of the Earth being turned into water bottles and coke cans forever doesn't sound like a happy thought. Being a tree, flower, worm, frog and so on. Doesn't sound very appealing and really makes no sense honestly for me. What is the reason for creation, you mentioned that there is 'NONE' and it's just the way it IS. Well that sounds like a much darker thought in comparison to eternal progression and upgrades to worlds beyond this universe and Creations that blow this universe away.

I know there is a reason/purpose for this creation and it didn't just slowly come into existence from space/energy and some mysterious natural consciousness that pushed it along. - Intelligent Design - But I realize you've probably long believed in what you do - so always stay true to yourself and continue down your own path, it will be a learning experience. All part of the earth life school experience and I wish you the very best in your travel.

Love & Best Wishes Always!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for clarifying, and that is what I think as well, we grow amidst our family struggles and problems and each day is a new opportunity to grow and practice, or seek within for help and mending to reach into daily life once again.

Hi Unity_99,

Family and Togetherness (working together with others) is what the earth life school experience is all about. Learning to get along with each other in both the good and bad situations. Overcoming the adversities/struggles/trials/tribulations and all that families are being faced with in life. It's the 'Good' being tried by the opposite and by the opposite trying the 'Good' the good continue to grow and become spiritually stronger overcoming the adversities/struggles/trials and tribulations. A truism is expressed that the greatest challenge in life is to have no burden to bear. We are not measured by the trials we have, we are only measured by those we overcome.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

My question is, before we ever entered the life of a Homo Sapien, where did we come from that was much worse than planet Earth?

Edit to add: If we were so damn perfect, we wouldn't return to fall into the trap's of evil unless 1 of 2, 1) we got bored in Heaven and decided to return and re-challenge ourselves to see how much we know about ourselves and other's, 2) we've come from far much worse than planet Earth and decided to give Earth an uplift even though we are not here to change the world, the world is here to change us.
edit on 22-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Rie-o I've got my act together after spilling out lot's of frustration so I apologise for the negative energy sat on this thread from me, was not intentionally directed toward's any one of you!

Getting back on subject just had a WAKE UP CALL from one of the member's here and constant nudges from INTUITION (Get your a$$ back on track, LOL!) HS didn't put it that way though that's what I am sensing.

After reading ET_MAN's comment's to LeoVirgo and Unity_99 that we are all in this together and need to work together throughout Good and Bad situation's. It's hit home and I've been walking off the path a little bit due to much frustration and stresses. That will not stop me from how I started off this year with GOOD INTENTION'S for all of you including myself.

Anyway getting back on track, now everything has returned in it's place with me, I can think straight, how this came about I did not expect one video to suddenly wake me up again from "sleepy land", let's wait til it get's here..NOT! Need to prepare, less time wasted winging about problem's in life, need to focus.

www.youtube.com...#!

Basically anybody living in Europe, your screwed, sorry to be so direct! I too live in the United Kingdom of England, so you are not alone.

As I have seen many times over and over like I don't get it already, perhap's because I forget and get lazy time-to-time, Higher Self has shown me in many vision's that we ALL need to get to HIGHER GROUND. above 250 metres above water.

As far inland as possible as the chap stated on his video, he was advised 300 miles inland. That sound's about right when you have a few thousand mile in width tidal wave/tsunami heading toward's coastal region's and continent's at speed's of over a few hundred miles per hour and as high as state building's, 500 feet+

Remember - Head to the HILL'S.
edit on 22-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

No mortal humans have yet, they are still stuck down in a world with gravity and full of opposition found in all things. The next step is to overcome the world and reach a higher level of 'spirituality' that is of pure 'LIGHT' consisting of only 'Love and desires to continually do 'good.' Then one's spirit/soul can convert into perfectness or one compound of Light and progress to beyond all human understanding infinite existences where true 'happiness' can be found and beyond. Happiness is infinite and one can infinitely become more and more happy and receive more and more joy in such places. ETERNITY

Love & Best Wishes!

By your own admission NO mortal human has passed this test, if you know this already then you also must agree that your theory remains unproven. Yet you always reply with such conviction, have you thought you might be wrong? There must be a % of doubt lurking.

Both you and some of the people on this thread claim TPTB are being deceived by dark forces working behind the scenes, how do you know for certain you're not the ones being deceived?? With these de-skilled monkey brains we all have, it is impossible to truly decifer for what reasons we are being told what. Couldn't the very same dark forces masquerade as light, in order to keep the rest of us placating this charade???

Originally posted by ET_MAN
This is the eternal plan for the 'soul.' The lessons to learn on earth are to choose what a person wants to become. There are simply only two choices when it comes to duality, good or evil paths. If a 'soul' decides that he/she enjoys doing negative things or 'evil' hurting/harming others which is against the law of positive/love then his or her path leads to lower states of existence in more darker conditions/states than what is found on earth.

IF! "the lessons on earth are to choose what a person becomes" How can the elites be CHOOSING to become evil because, as you've said many times they are being coerced by dark forces??? I assume for reasons of duality you believe you are being coerced by light forces and aren't being lied too?? With all this coercion going on is anybody really CHOOSING anything?

Thoughts...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Everything that is (technically) not alive (as humans know it) being 'dead' is without spirit. When a human body dies does it still have a spirit? When someone passes away the human body loses it's spirit and the spirit of life is part of the 'soul' of that individual that passes on.

When the human body dies....the energy recycles back into the Earth where the Spirit was passed onto the body from. The soul can carry the Spirit onto other densities of being...but I find those within this Universe and not so much on other planets...but yet other 'planes'. For the cycling of the Spirit...through the Soul...the soul may indeed continue on till all the sifting/awareness comes full circle. There is Spirit in the seen and unseen...so there is spirit in the body of flesh in that it is compressed energy to make form from Earth (which also holds spirit and soul within it) as well as spirit in the unseen soul of a being/phase of spirit.

Matter/energy itself is not spirit, your magazines and plastic toys do not have a spirit.

Energy and Spirit go hand in hand. The toy does not have to be 'filled with spirit' as a soul is....but the very energy does hold the spirit within...nothing can be without it. You see it as dead...but yet that energy of the toy will recycle back into the 'alive earth'. It will cycle back to a higher form of density vibration through cycling...just as our soul will do.

Perhaps one day you will have your own personal experience (if not in this life most definitely in the spirit world) and maybe learn that it's as real as this world can get and not an illusion/delusion of your own mind. If such experiences are an illusion/delusion of one's mind than the universe/world/existence/planet is also a delusion/illusion of one's mind and there are enough cases out there with enough people who have had such experiences but everyone-1 is free to continue along their own path however they choose.

Well I have...and it was awe inspiring and other worldly and led me to think many things. Through the pathway of 'self' it fulfilled me greatly. But I also consider that the unconscious mind does bring forth messages, through images. Its ironic that in the days of religions taking hold and angels being a image of mankinds unconsciousness....many would receive inner messages through the route of 'angels' (messengers). Today...we see more messages coming in the images of ets then angels
and I think it is due to the preconceived images in our unconsciousness that are used to 'route a message' from true self to seemingly self (phase of spirit). That is was not a easy thing to consider as of late due to how fulfilling as a 'self' those experiences were to me. There are higher stages of awareness and to receive that one must step outside of the self of individuality and most and many are not ready for that and its ok. There is much work I still must do as a self....and it may take many more 'phases of being' for me as a part of spirit to sift that all out. Experiences are not useless....for each holds a dear message for the 'self' but if we are not careful....we will not move beyond and see the message for we will be so content with 'having an experience' period. We need to be careful to not let the experience make us full of ourselves as in being something separate from others. The true self of you, uses many avenues to reach you as a phase of Thee and that is all I can tell you. Im not here to prove that to you and such things are not things another should just take at my word.....there must be understanding of how things work and why they are what they are. Just be critical in thinking. When I started to look back at all of my experiences....I found one main source there in them all....which was the Holy Spirit reaching out to itself. Through images in my unconsciousness, the personal self would then add creativity to the experience for the message to make its way to the surface of my consciousness.

Even dreams....its all unconsciousness trying to work with consciousness. Its all spirit trying to work with the 'seemingly self' that feels separated. The soul will always long for oneness with spirit. The ego self will always long for separate individual rights.

You state becoming your true self is the reason why you choose not to be who you are now. Are you happy with yourself as a person at the moment or do you prefer to be something else? I realize that who 'you' really are is not who you believe your-self to be, so it makes me also wonder as well since I have also studied psychology, it makes me curious myself just why you don't want to be who you are now or your 'self'? Has something happened to you in the past or are you just in denial of who you are now being Lynette who is unique differing from other people in the world at least for the 'Time' being if you want to look at it that way

I appreciate your concern and Unity has expressed the same wonders to me but I thankfully have been able to find others that understand what I am going through for it can sometimes seem like a lonely road. All I can say is through Spirit, Ive been nudged to look at alot of things and question my own intent and desires for things. I only came away from it all....loved and humbled. I am not to the point or anywhere near it where I am ready to abandon the 'self' and the Spirit within me knows such, I know such...and only in due time when ready to take more steps to live for Spirit can such a merging become. All the time the Spirit sends messages of 'its all ok, only in due time, no hurry, work to do as a 'self''. Its not something I stress over or worry with...knowing Im loved is all I need.

Im very content with 'life ' and 'self'. I once looked at all of this the same way you are. Please know though...Im a content and happy person full of life and try to make the best of every day. I wouldnt change the 'self' of me right now for anything in the world. Ive fully blessed as a self. There is not one single thing I would change about my life.

A 'soul' can try as hard as they want to lose their self/identity but it's truly impossible for one to lose their self even though they can pretend all they want of having 'no self' in this world

its not something I try to do....its not any different then the acorn that is of the oak tree and of the earth and falls back to the earth to be an oak. The acorn doesnt have to try to do anything....it just is. And I will stress again...this is not something that anyone can just tell another....it must be understood in their own path and Im fine with another not taking my word for it. As being a 'self' has its own magnetic pull....so to does spirit.

I hope this post is taken in the right way/context as part of the discussion on better understanding what you feel exactly and where you're coming from in believing that who 'you' are now is not really who 'you are.

Its ok...nothing is being taking personal in any way. Who I am right now is a phase of spirit sifting itself out for what it really is. This body is only an instrument of sifting and measuring for Spirit. I am free to hang onto the 'self' as long as I wish and desire...as so to is every other soul. As we desire to still hold on to individuality....this only shows Spirit what is still needed. Dont worry...I dont deny myself 'being' in any way. While in a body, I am very much a self and have wants and needs. There is a time to work on self...and a time to let the spirit sift out 'true self'. Both have purpose for spirit.

If you had a choice to remain who 'you' are now and be with 'your' family and loved one's again forever working towards higher states of existence through life experiences and progression or to be recycled, turned into rocks, dirt, coke cans, water bottles forever - along the lines of this discussion in believing that such objects have spirit by the ONE (non-entity natural creator) what choice would you make?

I dont mean this in any bad way....but its not about choice once you know such things. Such ideas would be like.....well if God stood before you showing himself to you....would you still choose to not believe....it doesnt work that way.

I know I am free to venture in this life of self as long as I desire or need to. But I also know....I will still thirst and my soul will still long for oneness.

For me being recycled into rocks, dirt, elements of the Earth being turned into water bottles and coke cans forever doesn't sound like a happy thought. Being a tree, flower, worm, frog and so on. Doesn't sound very appealing and really makes no sense honestly for me.

Spirit is much more then compressed energy in forms. But know....the Spirit is manifested through compressed energy as a oneness. This is why we must have things like the sun, water, and life of food to 'live'. The signs are all around us that this is a 'one' emanation together. It thrives together....not separate like our eyes perceive it. Your soul is not going to be 'rocks, dirt, trees, ect' and only your body of flesh will go on to rejoin the spirit of life in the earth. Your unseen soul can venture on as long as it needs to fulfilling every nook and crany it can of the 'self'.

What is the reason for creation, you mentioned that there is 'NONE' and it's just the way it IS. Well that sounds like a much darker thought in comparison to eternal progression and upgrades to worlds beyond this universe and Creations that blow this universe away.

Just for clarity...Ive never said there was no reason...I have always said that there does need to be a sifting through expression. Just as we sift out who we 'think' we are through 'expression' of our self....so to does spirit but more in a natural way. But the 'reason' just is....it doesnt matter if we like it or not...winter and summer will still come but Im sure you have a favorite over the other.

And I know where you are coming from in thinking that sounds dark compared to eternal 'self' and your own individuality. Im not here to push such a idea as right for anyone at all....but it does tend to show itself as I explain where I come from now. Its not something I would just share with another...just because. Its actually the most deepest personal knowing I have and is precious to me.

I know there is a reason/purpose for this creation and it didn't just slowly come into existence from space/energy and some mysterious natural consciousness that pushed it along. - Intelligent Design - But I realize you've probably long believed in what you do - so always stay true to yourself and continue down your own path, it will be a learning experience. All part of the earth life school experience and I wish you the very best in your travel.

You are free to think its not a natural thing. With in each year....the spirit in me grows more aware of what it is. A year ago....my perspective to you....would of been from the 'self' and the longing of 'eternal existence as a self'. A year before that...I would of gone on and on about my experiences and higher self and what I learned as a self from those. So know...this has not been my belief for a long time...its been a evolving understanding.

I wish you the bst too and thank you for presenting all your thoughts and questions kindly.

Just want to edit to show in my earlier posts...I do not think there is not a purpose to 'being'.

I think the entire nature of the universe is manifested do to a need of process.....a need to 'express/manifest'......and is rooted in the very nature of Spirit with its might, grandness, beauty, order, and cycles.

Every single thing of nature you see....cycles. So to...will our souls as they all seek to find what they are of. The seemingly self will hold onto 'self' as long as it can. And it should...until further understanding of what it is.

Till next time

edit on 22-11-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

By lifelong knowing what was right, and the kind of world we should be in, experiences, and absolute truth. I f you don't know what I mean, then you haven't found the pearls in life, havn't made that inner connect because when you have, its beyond the word positive its wonderful, gives such hope and inpsiration and you will never ever be confused or doubt and the whole universe can pass away but that is forever. I've physically and spiritually had experiences, and spend my time trying to see how I can help turn things around each day.

Love is always 100% the answer. And of course humans have already, since beginning of time progressed, its on an individual bases, but the human race hasn't.

edit on 22-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered why computer programs have such strange names. I was updating my linux, and it was huge, and noticed a couple odd names, such as hen spell, and writing HEX values, which is not really something I want my computer doing.
Now I'm interested in the kind of coding that is being done in the OS software and programs and what it means when its in the hands of lucifereans.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Have you ever wondered why computer programs have such strange names. I was updating my linux, and it was huge, and noticed a couple odd names, such as hen spell, and writing HEX values, which is not really something I want my computer doing.
Now I'm interested in the kind of coding that is being done in the OS software and programs and what it means when its in the hands of lucifereans.

You do Linux?

Really?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, dual boot, though never in windows, have for years. Put together, repaired, a couple of our computers, and always reformat. I prefer pclinuxos to windows anytime. But the coding, the names of programs, its like magic, spells, hexing. Now I'd like to know whats under the hood? Also, just how do you program electronics to do whatever you wish with binary, ie. graphics, sound, all the way to holograms. Why can you create circuits out of thin air, design and print components of them out, and code in electronics your wishes? I've wondered that a lot. Never mind having the spellcasters running this.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Unity, are you freaking serious? You do know that values in the hexadecimal system is base 16 rather than base 10 like our decimal system, right? It has nothing to do with magic, it's just easier to represent bytes in base 16 rather than base 2 (binary), and more convenient for programmers. Do you think a hexagon is a magical polygon as well?

Also, electronics are possible because of our scientific understanding of the natural world. No, computers aren't made of magic rocks or sorcerer spells, but humans trying to apply what they've studied and discovered in the natural world to accomplish some goal. The reason you can make blue prints in your head and expect some results from it is because you understand the quantitative workings of the natural world. You can predict how particles and energy direct a system based on a few physical principles.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Another term, why that term? why name things after hex's and spells. Like curve-ive? or spell-ing for that matter, except for the ones running the show. And that did strike me as very odd.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

This has been an interesting thread to follow of late. It seems we have moved past the HH material and cemented ourselves into sharing our own personal perspectives. Personally, I think this is wonderful from an observers point of view. There is magic in sharing that most often is only seen by those who sit on the side lines and watch. The parents out there will probably relate best to this image. It is like watching two siblings who are always competing for your attention, who when unaware of you looking, are caught sharing a game or a toy in what can only be described as true love and affection. It warms the heart and fills one with hope that they will grow up to care for one another through thick and thin. Then when they catch you watching, the competition begins a new. "Mom, Suzy took my toy and won't give it back!". Bear in mind, no one here is being compared to a child. This is just a description of the feelings presented in the various arguments.

Conversations of the spirit are always the most fascinating to me. Mankind has hard enough time describing things that he can perceive with his five physical senses in a way that others will understand and perceive as perfectly as he did. Even with his best attempt, the picture created in the mind of the one he shares his description with is most often far from the perfection of his description. If the object of his description is then presented between the two, the other who had not seen it as of yet will quickly find things that the original observer failed to perceive, thus laying blame on the imperfect communication squarely at the original observers feet. There may be a slight feeling of regret in the original observer over those things he did not perceive. Yet, he is most often content knowing that he did the best he could with the brief moment he had to perceive the object. Such is life.

Now what of those things such as spirit? These things man tries to explain the best he can KNOWING these things will never physically manifest between the two. They can only be experienced internally with extra-senses uniquely crafted on a quantum level to the individual. No two perceptions will ever be exactly alike for the perception is as unique as ones DNA, or finger prints, or eye structure, or... You get the picture. Add to this the fact that the attempts to describe such phenomenon will be done in language unique to the perceiver with concepts his unique life has brought him to understand and you will find enough differences that the two will conclude they MUST be talking about something entirely different and the one is more advanced in his perception for the other just can't "see" it for what it is.

I remember my days as a Palero constructing my very first Nganga. A Nganga is the jewel of a Palero, his most sacred item in ritual work. It is a pot, usually of clay or iron depending on the spirit intended to live in the pot, which is filled with rocks, sticks, bones (to include human and animal), herbs, and various other material. It is constructed in a very precise order paying close attention to lunar cycles, solar cycles, planetary cycles, and even weather cycles. Firmas (signatures) of the spirits intended to live within the nganga are carefully inscribed on the pot in Mpemba or white chalk, and throughout the process pacts are made with the spirits through various invocations and the final step of offerings usually of food stuff such as bananas, plantains, coconuts, apples, etc. All this is just the preparation of a vessel to house a specific spirit for the purposes of working with a Palero to accomplish his work, whatever it may be. The actually placing of the spirit into the vessel is done through sacrifice. A number of roosters or hens (depending on the spirit intended), a goat, sheep, or ram are ritually slaughtered over the Nganga placing its blood, its life energy, into the the vessel to animate the spirit. The end product is a an object with a life of its own which the Palero must now care for till the end of his days.

To the Palero, this sacred vessel has a life, a spirit, completely detached from his own. It has a will, wants, desires, all of which must be tended to. A Palero at the level which has the knowledge necessary to construct a Nganga is known as a Tata Nganga. To reach this level of understanding involves training and study over many years working as a Tata Nkisi. A Tata Nkisi can only work a Nganga under the guidance of a Tata Nganga, or he can work spirits directly in places such as cemeteries, forests, rivers, oceans, etc. The secrets to building his own Nganga is kept from him during this time to test his commitment. Why freely give the knowledge to someone who may neglect his Nganga when he loses interest?

The highest level of Priest hood is the Tata Ngombe. Once this level of understanding is achieved (Most never achieve it) the Palero is said to no longer need a Nganga to affect the desired change in the universe. He no longer needs the firmas, the Palos (sticks), the rocks, the soils, the mambos (invocations), etc. He knows them all well, but needs them not. It is believed that a Tata Ngombe effects the desired change simply by being. In the end of this progression, it is all about coming to understand the unseen world around us. We know it is there. We know it affects us. We know we can interact with it.

The problem most often found by the wayward traveler, sojourning through life along paths not tread, is that to describe that which he has seen to those who have not, makes for great story telling, and often nothing more. It isn't until the paths have been tread by others, the sights seen and experienced shared by all, that the fanciful stories of the traveller become real for the masses. Yet, every traveller knows that those who come after him will never see his path with the same eyes as he. The rough terrain will have become worn. The path will have become wider. Inns and stores will pop up along the way to service those who travel onward. The natural beauty of the wondrous sights he behld will be lost to time. The traveller at the end of his journey, dies a lone witness to the true splendor of it all.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 23-11-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Was just curious about the Linux. My hubby is a tech and although he sees the importance of Linux - - finds it more work then necessary - - when other available programs are simpler. After many years - - starting with Commodore 64 and DOS - - he has become a Mac fan. Macs are reliable.

So - to stay on topic. In the complex world of video games - - I can definitely see the possibility of a holistic world.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Linux is more progressive and always improving, over Mac. And ifs wonderful compared to windows, spyware free, simple to use and is loaded with programs, free. Pclinuxos and mepis work as is, one of the two always does it perfectly even if I get a new widescreen monitor, drivers being the only problem as the driver companies are bought off by the monopoly propriety, windows/mac. I found out years ago after kid after kid stayed over night and downloaded one too many virus loaded games, and spent alot of time in windows and in the registry following complicated online directions to clean my computer thoroughly that if you have to code occasionally, linux tuturiials are plentiful, and this stuff doesn't happen anymore.

But despite all of this, its still suspicious how the wording is all elitist magic. The magic of science, now that reminds me of this Steven J Smith. He died recently mysteriously. I would download his papers while they're still online.

www.whale.to...

www.whale.to...
Funding Covert Government Projects.
The masters of magic
by Steven J. Smith

www.whale.to...

National Security Agency (NSA) - Part 1. (out of 3)
Citadel of evil

by Steven J. Smith

The rise of psychotronics:
Definition - Psychotronics: The study of the interaction between matter, energy and the mind, especially the supposed relationship in Para-psychological effects.

Even with the brainwashing techniques described above (1.1.2), deploying and controlling thousands of psychic slaves is still a rather daunting task. The problem breaks down into three major areas of concern.

1. Security. There is always the possibility that a psychic might get caught. Or worse, might go rogue and escape his/her handlers.
2. Targeting. Somehow the psychic must be introduced to, or made aware of and familiar with, his/her intended target. A dificult task if the target is a foreign head of state or high ranking military officer.
3. Psychic strength or ability. Despite the use of intrauterine and neonatal hormone treatments (3.2.2), genetic variability still plays a large role in eventual psychic ability exhibited by the child. While certain psychoactive drugs could be used to boost psychic abilities, these also exacerbate problems 1 & 2 (above).

By the late 1950s (6-8 years into the secret NSA program), these three problem areas were starting to limit further expansion of what was otherwise proving to be, a very valuable adjunct to the more conventional techniques of political propaganda (population control), espionage, and assassination.

A solution was sought, and eventually found. By using a combination of microwave radiation, modulated with EEG (Electroencephalogram) brain waves of the psychic, and aimed at the desired individual/location, it was no longer necessary for the assassin/spy/agent provocateur to be anywhere near his/her intended target. Furthermore, the telecommunications industry could be covertly enlisted to transport the modulated microwave signal to any remote location desired.

What a delicious irony!

The NSA, an agency ostensibly tasked with intercepting foreign communications, is in fact, using the world wide telecommunications network to piggyback the brain waves of its psychic army...

The elites "scientists" are a special group from what this whistle blower relates, para/psi warfare/occult.

And I do believe the computer languages and names are heavily coded.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join