It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official BTS Fantasy Football League Comp 2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

The current Kick&Punt returner for the TB Bucks. He is the number one target at receiving in TB as well, for now. I am just going to suck as many points out of him as I can.

Wow, you have a pretty good starting lineup

Also, I made a counter offer. That last offer didn't interest me at all. A QB with nice options for an again RB on a pass first AND second offense? No sir.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Bushido Kanji because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Aging*

I hate typos.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

I've reviewed your offer and I'm not giving up Jahvid Best for Palmer. You also asked for Clayton; I have no problem with trading Clayton (or TO, or Naanee for that matter). I know you're not a fan of Fragile Freddy Taylor; but how about him and Clayton for Palmer? I am fully aware that Palmer has no value to your team; as long as Schaub remains upright Palmer will never even sniff your lineup. Why not get something for him that you can actually use?

I have noticed that since the ATS site makeover, people can give stars now for what were before BTS topics. So stars for everyone now!! Anyone who posts in this thread will receive a star from me...Yippee! Huzzah!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

I can accept that trade. Nice doing business with you

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Cool...I'll propose it now. First trade of the year!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Anyone interested in Marques Colston?

I need a RB

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I could maybe use Colston, interested in any of my backs?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes

I could maybe use Colston, interested in any of my backs?

Who are your backs?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Some good story lines coming into week 2. Will the Colts drop to 0-2 for the first time since Peyton's rookie year against younger brother Eli? Can the Jets bounce back after a sloppy, terrible offensive showing? IS Arian Foster the real deal, how will his encore of his huge game look? So many other subplots for this weeks best reality show on tv, the NFL.

Good luck to everyone, it'll be nice to be 2-0 and have a comfortable first lead place. Haha

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Did you accept my trade or what?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

No, I declined it and counter offered you a trade and didn't get a response. Lets be honest, Colston for MJD, not a good trade. But I countered with Santana Moss and MJD for Shonn Greene and Marquest Colston, which I found to be a fair trade, but didn't receive any feed back.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

I wouldn't take Shonn Greene until he proves he wont fumble twice a game.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Bushido Kanji because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I took that into consideration, but MJD has a knee problem that could come out at anytime. Its a risk-risk for each player. I think Greene will come out with something to prove this week, and it just takes one big run to silence people. But yeah, those fumbles were gross. Jets offense was gross.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yet another disappointing week for people that should be stars.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I probably will win in all of my leagues (3), but I am still disappointed. I am pretty sure I will win, but it is no thanks to my top picks. It was thanks to mere luck and Matt Schaub.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Two weeks in a row Favre hasn't looked very good. :shk:

Maybe next season he can show up for training camp. Not that helps my team this season.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

I am benching Favre. I started him over Orton. Terrible, terrible idea. Favre will now have to prove himself before I ever start him again, and if he doesn't show promise, I will just drop him.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Barring any utter self-destruction by Peyton Manning, I will win all three of my games. The one where I have Peyton I am playing Novus, my brother, and I am winning by 1 point. Too close for comfort.

UPDATE: Right after I posted this, Peyton threw another touchdown. It is over.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Bushido Kanji because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Good game man! Schaub was a beast for you, and maybe my RB's were ranked properly.... bunch of bums
haha

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ryan Mathews has thus far proven to be a disappointment...but the hype is still there. Look for him to be a late bloomer.

As far as today's game...Sanchez (Jets QB) may end up making me look brilliant in my autopick...depending on the next few weeks is how I will decide what to do when Big Ben returns...

The season is still young...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join