It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official BTS Fantasy Football League Comp 2010

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I was kind of off on those. Especially in your division. I was pretty accurate on my division.

I thought I had the best team Ive picked in my three seasons, but the first 2 weeks proved that thought completely wrong. I think I was just unlucky this week, having to play against the person who scored the highest score, but hey....it happened last year, and my luck really sucks

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm pleased to say that everyone except one team has either made a line-up change or had a transaction since the start of the season. Thank you to everyone who has kept up with their team. Your activity has made it a more competitive league this year...

...except for people playing Oz.

Just messing with you, man.

edit on 9/29/10 by NovusOrdoMundi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Well, I would be participate more but this is the first time for me playing fantasy football. Plus, I was too busy to make it to the draft.

....guess I'll try harder. But I don't wanna hear any crying when I come back and beat everyone's ass with scrubs....

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Truth be told, this week is the first week I discovered how to change my lineup...I went crazy on my other league and am gearing up to go over this one again...I think I can do enough to not come in last place here...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
On second look...I think that I may be matched with the one guy who hasn't made any changes...he has no QB currently on his bench to replace Romo's Bye week and several other bench players whose averages are out performing his starters.

This week may be a breeze for me so I might just focus on figuring out a high score analysis...and yes...I could use the win...I can't stand sub .500 anything...

Edit to Add - This is the last week of suspension for Big Ben...Sanchez has kept me in there but I am thinking Big Ben has something to prove...

edit on Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:53:22 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
On second look...I think that I may be matched with the one guy who hasn't made any changes...

Team Ramrod is the one who has not made changes. That's DevolutionEvolvd. I have him this week.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Well then I just have a slacker who is not being very attentive...

I made some mass changes to my lineup and Bench so I am more than a bit confident going into this weekend...and looking forward to the rest of the season...only took me three weeks to figure out how to maneuver all of the links and 20 of those days may not even count...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hey guys. This is NovusOrdoMundi. I will be posting under this name from now on. I asked the mods to post ban that account. Check the signature on that account if for what ever reason you don't believe me.

Just thought I'd let you all know!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I do not approve.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hey, I was competitive this week'

But as usual the sports gods screwed me over again

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There! I made a few adjustments...hopefully for the better.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Not enough to prevent your loss this week.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have a feeling I'm going down this week and there is nothing I can do to stop it....

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

You're confident because you have Aaron Rodgers, Greg Jennings and Jermichael Finley going up against the Detroit Lions who made Vick look like Joe Montana. So yeah, I would be pretty confident too.

And a slacker? I just wait till the end of the week to set my line-up.

Plus, don't be too sure of yourself, football is a funny sport. Good luck this weekend! I need a big win!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Please don't take my comments personally; it is in the spirit of rabble rousing I state what I do...

And yes...the Lions -May- have something to do with my confidence...though I am concerned with your QB status...

Good Luck...and thank you...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I have a trick up my sleeve. A secret weapon of sorts. A Sleeper.

.....Now I just have to find it.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Bushido Kanji, here. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a new account. Needed a fresh look.

Still the same person that will win it all

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I decided to jump on the bandwagon and change my user name as well...please make note...MemoryShock

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Welcome, MemoryShock!

If you ever want to be a moderator of ATS, the first thing you must do is not ask to be a moderator.

Other than that, you are all set. Use obscene and offensive language as much as you want; discriminate against people on basis of religion, race, nationality, and gender; be a major troll. These are all good things you are allowed to do here.

Have fun!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I will keep that mind

leon't bother reading this second line, lest you waste your time.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join