It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will take over America? The Mexicans or the Muslims?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I was just reading the july/aug issue of Smithsonian magazine and their predicted numbers for 2050 are 47%-White non-hispanic, 29%-Hispanic, 13%-Black, 9%-asian, and 1%-Native.

obviously this doesnt include religious affiliation but I dont see most muslim americans being white or hispanic.

so my vote is the mexicans (hispanic), but not for another 100 years or so.

You believe the government?

White is now less than 47% in Texas.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
what is america? a myth based on lies , held together by force of arms.
let all the mexicans in - then draft them to fight all the wars for america against muslims.they do most of the dirty work as it is..at least mexicans like scantily clad women,beer and marijuana..they love jesus and america too. good with small arms-
lots of machismo..

[edit on 30-7-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Neither. In fact, we shouldn't live in fear or paranoia. Why fear immigrants that come into the US? After all, isn't this an immigrant nation?

Are the immigrants causing trouble or is it the companies that give them work and others hope for success when they come here illegally?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
While talking with my MSM brainwashed family on vacation, they were real afraid of the muslim takeover. As I have no TV I somehow did not share their concern.

LOL.

The Mexican takeover has been ongoing my whole life, and well, I seem to get along with them pretty well, and yeah, they have darn good food.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by astrogolf

Very well put. Why fear something we can't control when we can focus on something we can, even if the fear mongering is bogus. My problem is why does it have to be "outsiders" we blame? Wouldn't it be so much easier for us to fight back against the corruption in our government. It's much worse to be torn down from the inside. Wasn't it Abe Lincoln who said America will only ever be taken down from the inside, never the outside?

Why are people more enraged and apt to take action against "outsiders" rather than their own government. Does the latter seem more daunting a task?

Why blame outsiders and not our government? We do blame our government and corporations. We have been fighting for a long time and they don't listen or care. Illegal immigrants are not completely blameless. They know full well that they are breaking laws and stealing identities and presenting false documentations. Contrary to what some people think about their only wanting a better life for their families, there are many who are here and have no intention of ever becoming a citizen. With open borders we have gang members, murderers, thieves, pedophiles etc. who just waltz over.

It is a shame for any American to be forced to learn a foreign language to get a job in some places. It is a shame that with millions of unemployed citizens, there are millions of illegals here. What about the American citizen and his family? They want a better life too. There are way too many citizens falling through the cracks while many illegals recieve free medical, cheap housing, food stamps etc. When our own Country caters to foreigners and ignores its' own, there is a huge problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
I vote for mexicans because well, I am one. I would rather lead than follow but you should know that I support the constitution and separation of church and state. Oh im not illegal either

Wouldn't that make you an American not a Mexican???
That's part of the problem right there folks...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The United States is a fiction .
The persons of the United States are a fiction .
What happens when you give a people a fictious being ?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

"Who will take over America? The Mexicans or the Muslims?"

Yup, their bankers, and other bankers also.

$2,300,000,000,000 for the bankers, (trillion right, i cant count past my fingers)...
www.independent.co.uk...
maybe..
www.wsws.org...

Now there is about..
307,006,550 human beings in USA...
www.google.com...
...who will probably pay more taxes....
www.kiplinger.com...
...and possibly lose their homes...
www.google.com...

Now if that money($2.3 TRILLION) was divided by 90% of the population( minumum 10% way too rich to consider) so...
276,305,895 people in America would each receive $8,324(moms, dads, kids, grandparents).

Now if each peson spent only $2,000 thats $552,611,790,000(550 billion?, i lost count at 10) back into the system.

Appears the bankers are taking over America, wouldn't the economy be better stimulated if everyone had money to spend? Are any of those bankers setting up businesses for everyone to work at? Are they protecting borders?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by quest4info]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

Its a joke, lighten up. of course I consider myself american. considering the zany concept of mexicans or the muslims "taking over" the country, I felt it was ok to add a little humor to the thread. if you want my opinion, i agree with the OP about corporations being the ones in control, the lobbyists, greedy ass politicians.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
In some instances they are both sneaking in together and the joke writing possibilities are endless.

Mo-Mexican
MoMex.
Mexihamed
Mojado meets Mohamed

Since most Mexicans are devout Catholics, any Muslims traveling through the desert alongside the illegals would be foolish if they ever attempted to get them to convert or die.

Islam Growing Amongst Koreans - 이슬람이 한국에

Islam Growing in Mexico ++ Another answer to islam haters

[edit on 31-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Those of European descent have always been outnumbered. Numbers is a very over rated method of polling the danger of massive immigration.

As an example, let's take Britain when the sun never set on the British Empire. Britain had the best Navy in the world. Britain had the best trained army in the world. When Britain colonized India and China, the British were vastly outnumbered by Indians and Chinese. But Britain was an orderly society. Well trained. Very disciplined. Meer numbers meant little in relationship to which side held sway over the land. The British were just plain better educated than the Indians and the Chinese of the day.

Israel? Does Israel look scared being surrounded and vastly outnumbered by Muslims? If it comes down to betting on a war between Israel and a Muslim nation, my money goes down on Israel. No questions asked. Jewish physicists were largely responsible for inventing the atomic, hydrogen and neutron bombs. These weapons put numbers into better perspective. Jewish physicists are just a helluva lot smarter than the average mass of humanity.

Now, onto America and the massive immigration situation. There are a thousand uneducated immigrants coming across the border for every one educated American currently living in this country. Hey, there might be two thousand uneducated, unwashed immigrants coming across the border for every one educated, discipline American dealing with numbers.

Is the one educated American going to be bullied by the thousand uneducated immigrants? Well, that depends upon the dumbing down of America. If American intellect continues to be downgraded by the public school education system and the tabloid news media, well, yeah, then there is a big problem for Americans being overrun by the shoeless masses.

Ergo, we ask who are the more naturally intelligent among the immigrants; the Mexicans or the Muslims? It kind of looks like the Muslims are the immigrants who are more capable of starting their own businesses in America. But, hell, so are the Vietnamese immigrants more capable of being self sufficient.

I figure that it's neither the Mexicans nor the Muslims who are more likely to take over. Seems to me it's the Asians who have the greater natural intellect. Asians are buying up large quantities of American real estate. If you have to learn a second language, I'd say learn Mandarin. Or Japanese. My money goes down on the Asians before it goes down on either the Muslims or the Mexicans for taking over America.

Of course, with the continuing direction of the dumbing down of America, the Canadians might take over America. Heck, the Cubans have beend oing a pretty good job of taking over America. Americans continuing to dumb down at the rate they've been dumbing down, the people of Tierra del Feugo might take over America.

Big Bird of Sesame Street has a higher intellect than the combined IQs or our executive and legislative branches of government. And those elected officials are not nearly so dumbed down as the voters who put them into office.

Naw, I wouldn't worry about the Muslims or the Mexicans. Those are sidebars. It's the Asians that are on the fast track to taking over America.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
It is a shame that with millions of unemployed citizens, there are millions of illegals here. What about the American citizen and his family? They want a better life too. There are way too many citizens falling through the cracks while many illegals recieve free medical, cheap housing, food stamps etc. When our own Country caters to foreigners and ignores its' own, there is a huge problem.

If you're worried about jobs Americans should have going to illegals then wouldn't it be more prudent to blame the employers? Sure, maybe some of them don't know any better that they guy/gal they hired is illegal because of false documents, but a lot of them DO know better and probably don't even bother to check documents (like labor companies). I watched a documentary where a slaughterhouse and the INS were in collusion with each other. The INS would come in and do a "sweep" and haul off 10 or so workers and the slaughterhouse would just go and replace them by picking some more guys up off the street. The INS NEVER held anyone at the slaughterhouse accountable and it wasn't like they didn't know because the slaughterhouse was pretty much the ONLY place to get employment.

As for welfare going to immigrants, to say that they are "catering" to foreigners is unfounded. To me, the way you worded that is as if you think that health and welfare intentionally turns down White Americans and turns around and blindly approves welfare going to a Spanish speaking possible illegals. It may be more logical to think that the illegal immigrants are more apt to actually apply for welfare because it doesn't hurt their pride to do so. Many Americans will only try to get welfare when it is their absolute last chance. The problem is that they might have gotten some crap job just to get SOME kind of income, and Health and Welfare will tell them they make too much money to get welfare whereas the "foreigners" can get welfare if they have no job at all. It's the system that is effed up. It should be help those who help themselves. My own sister was making $1,000/mth and couldn't even get food stamps for her and her 2 year old because they said she "made too much". She always "joked" that if she quit her job she could have her rent, utilities, and food paid for. The sad part is she was right.

edit: typos 'n' stuff

[edit on 31-7-2010 by nunya13]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I think your looking for a scape goat for the problems you perceive that exist within your society. Blame the muslims blame the mexicans blame the commies.

You only need to look as far as your elected officials to see who has sold you out.

How many muslims are there in America anyway? and out of those Muslims who live in America, how many are intent on taking over?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who will take over America?

The Chinese Communist Party of China,of course! (if they had already not taken over, only the lot, stocks and barrels awaits to be cleared)

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
if someone uses the proper channels to legally immigrate to the united states then they have as much of a right to be here as anyone else. no matter who you are your ancestors once migrated here themselves. i love when people talk about mexicans taking over america when whites stole this land then raped the indigenous population out of existence. you claim to love america? "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" whatever happened to that? people claim to love their country but they got a backwards view of what it really is, and what it's supposed to stand for.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What is this doom mongering nonsense?

The white man will prevail. The rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer. Nobody has the energy, time, concentration span or intelligence to overthrow those in charge.

Sure the Muslims might blow some things up once in a while, but they will not take over. You have to be high to think so.

As for Mexicans, good luck to them, but I don't see it happening.

Now it would be scary if semi-illiterate racists like OP here get in charge... is he called Bush perhaps?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
America will be taken over by TRUE AMERICANS when we get fed up with the government, and throw their a#$es out of office. Probabilly kicking and screaming.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

A better questions would be who would wrest the control from Jews who are currently controlling America, Mexicans or Muslims? I'd say none of them, you can heave a sigh of relief that Jews will still control America.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

i'm glad you clarified that your approach was facetious!
i wouldn't have known, otherwise, but once you explained, it was obvious you and i think along the same lines!

when i saw the title of your thread on myATS page, my immediate thought was "hopefully it will be Americans who will take over America!"

i could say "take back" but i'm not sure we ever really had it, in the first place. imo, corruption set in as soon as the last founding father exited this place for the great Home of the Free and Land of the Brave in the sky!

and i also believe that the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.
so i have endeavored to be a friend to fear and not an enemy.

Abe Lincoln knew that the only way to eliminate one's enemies was to love them, as Jesus instructed. so i approached fear with that same brilliant philosophy. it works.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Now before you ask me how are the Jews controlling America now, let me reply to you beforehand. As recently said by Oliver Stone, the Jews control the MSM and most of all western media. Those who control the media will and are shaping up the public perception for their own goals. Do Muslims control the media in US? No...Do Mexicans control the media in US, no? The power lies in hands of Jews and effectively silence, manipulate and enforce all laws in USA pushing each agenda strategically.

Top Tier

IInd Tier

IIIrd Tier

IV Tier

V Tier

VI Tier

And why even Media, take the US Congress itself

Record Number of Jews in Senate

The 110th U.S. Senate will have a record number of Jews — 13 — with the election of Benjamin L. Cardin (D-MD) and Bernard Sanders (I-VT), who both served as Representatives in the 109th Congress. All Jewish incumbents running in the 2006 election were elected for another term in the Senate. The 110th House of Representatives will have 30 Jewish representatives, raising the total number of Jews in the 110th Congress to 43. The six Jewish freshmen Congressmen are Reps. Stephen Cohen (D-NH), Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ), Paul Hodes (D-NH), Steve Kagen (D-WI), Ronald Klein (D-FL), and John Yarmuth (D-KY).

Source - www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

VS number of Muslims in Congress
ONE
source- www.msnbc.msn.com...

Or as the Wikipedia puts it in graph

These are the people who shape policies, control public perception, manipulate news as they see fit. So again, nothing to worry there. You are safe and sound under Jewish control and noone is taking you out of it.

Can we say Hallelujah !!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join