It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I believe that this could be nothing more than urban legends. There is a huge area of land surrounded by trees and bushes which are impossible to get through. There is one entrance to the huge abandoned hospital. There is also a guard house with guards and dogs. I have heard many stories of what happened in there including; chemical spill and that is why it is shut down, full of crazy people, secret military project, something of value is in there.
It is a regualr occurance for gangs of children to attempt to find out the secrets of the building but so far none have been successful. Many have been arrested by the police.
But in my opinion it is a secret concentration camp for when the nwo take over

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
were all gonna die jk there all abondon camps probally from the pearl harbor period were all japanese people were sent to camps

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Congress of the United States

"Enclosed is the information you requested pertaining to the Army's policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations. This information has not yet been published (it is currently at the printers), however, it has been funded, staffed, and does reflect current Army policy."

-- Bill Hefner
Member of Congress
March 24, 1997

Greater Things

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
White House Press Briefing, February 24, 2000

Statement by the President:

I have just signed a Presidential Decision Directive (PDD) that will improve America's ability to strengthen police and judicial institutions in countries where peacekeeping forces are deployed. The PDD directs the Departments of State, Defense and Justice to undertake a series of critical enhancements in the areas of police-military coordination, as well as in police, penal and judicial training and development.

In peacekeeping missions from the Balkans to East Timor, establishing basic law and order has been among the most important - and formidable - challenges. Developing effective local police forces, establishing credible court and penal systems, and reforming legal codes can make the crucial difference between building a just future and lapsing back into conflict.

When fully implemented, this PDD will help overcome major obstacles that currently confront international peacekeeping operations. By enhancing cooperation between police and military peacekeepers, we will better ensure public security during these operations. By more effectively training and fielding international police monitors, we will better ensure that local police fairly and effectively prevent the breakdown of law and order in post-conflict societies. And by improving our ability to provide assistance to local judicial and penal institutions, we will better ensure accountability, as well as confidence among local populations often traumatized by the conflicts they have endured.

We must do everything possible to improve our ability to help countries in transition to get the job done - and to encourage other governments and the United Nations to be deeply engaged in these efforts.

Not sure if this is real or not.

www.newswatchmagazine.org...

Notice the NATO logo on the policeman's shield. What does the logo on the truck's door say?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ok if we know this is coming to be then what are we going to do about it? are we just going to sit idly by while our country is #ed over? i know i wont stand for it and thats why i plan on going off the grid for a while. i havent been home for weeks and im not planning to go back. theres only a few people i trust and i wont let them down if it comes to doing what it takes.

Good luck all. and be ready

apc

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Assassin Hybrid
Good luck all. and be ready

I agree things are definitely going to hit the fan sooner than later.

I know I'm ready... I've got 150feet of limestone seperating me from daylight as I type. Plenty of supplies tucked away down here. Only downside, I'm 6 miles from a primary nuclear surface detonation target (an airport with a long runway), less than 5 miles from a primary air burst target (downtown Kansas City), and less than 3 miles from a secondary airburst target (local FBI HQ).

So if nukes start flyin, I'm gonna hafta stay down here for atleast a month.. until the fallout gets washed away and the ambient radiation fades.

And if the city gets quarantined for whatever reason, I'm pretty sure I know the backways out better than the feds do.

Gotta love the boyscouts... "Always be prepared."

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'd like to clarify one point regarding the "Civilian Inmate Labor Program."

I believe you folks are taking that term for what it is and not in context. It is the Army's CILP...well, I hate to shoot down the mysterious aspects of it, but that simply refers to the Army using civilian inmates for labor on military projects, as opposed to military prisoners for military labor. That's all!

I am not sure exactly what facilities the inmates would come from, or what work they'd do, but an example I can think of...Devens, Massachusetts. Why fly in, house, clothe, and care for 100 Army inmates from Ft. Leavenworth, when they can just use 100 inmates from the non-military judicial system who are already living half a mile away at MCI Shirley?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You all should see what they've done to the former Loring Air Force Base, Maine!

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I go to Loring once in a while, have not driven around the base much as I am usually just there for a short time.

What is going on?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I've heard it claimed that there are 600 camps in America. (I think it's USA, not all of North America). That's an average of 12 camps per state. Wouldn't that be noticeable?

Then I've heard that most of them are only accessible by railroad or air. If there are camps, I'd think a good place would be Alaska. I've actually "traveled" Alaska via MapQuest, and for kicks I tried to get driving directions to Nome--no go.

If there are camps in Canada, then northern Canada, especially Nunavut (sp?) would be ideal--from what I've read, it's very hard to go anywhere by car in northern Canada.

The only detention facility I know of in my area is in Grafton, Ohio, on Route 83--and it's a women's prison. I pass it if I'm taking Route 83 to I-90.

I wonder if there's something to it, or if someone's trying to yank people's chains. I sincerely hope Byrd is right about this.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I wonder if there's something to it, or if someone's trying to yank people's chains. I sincerely hope Byrd is right about this.

Yes, people are definitely yanking chains. I've been researching the claims that the Avon Park Bombing Range was a German detention camp during WWII. All my sources, historical and Air Force people who have worked there, have reported absolutely nothing.

But I've also found absolute lies about the base. So yes, people are spreading disinfo about the "camps". Here's my favorite.

from the site
And that brings us to a facility in Florida called Avon Park, Florida. I sent a representative to see what was there. He found the Avon Park Bombing and Gunnery Range, which is also listed as the Avon Park Correctional Institute. No one is permitted entrance and probably there is no over flight permitted because it is a bombing and gunnery range. (emphasis added)

It is not true that no one is permitted entrance. My nephew goes there all the time to visit a friend who's father works at the correctional facility. I've gone there just to play b-ball with the AF guys on TDY and gotten in with no problem. By the time you add inmate visits, fishing, hunting, hiking, and camping, just about everybody can get on base. So don't believe everything you read on the net.

[edit on 5/5/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I find all these containment facilities disturbing whether or not they will be uesd to their full predicted dastardly potential. Whatever excuse they have to use them means that at any give time north american citizens will be trapped in camps, and from that point on I see an increase in occupancy as opposed to a decrease.

I am on the fence in regards to this term 'civilian inmate labour camps'. Is this a phrase used for a long time or is it a new one? Since the documents in that letter 'were at the printer' I assume they are a new phenomenon at army bases anyways.

I am going to write an access to information letter here in Canada, and I am wondering if anyone has advice as to the wording I should use to get the best results possible. I was thinking of asking about civilian inmate labour camps ON and OFF army bases.

And what the hell is up with these russian/english, ?/english signs at some of these camps I have seen?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenkwater

Is this a phrase used for a long time or is it a new one? Since the documents in that letter 'were at the printer' I assume they are a new phenomenon at army bases anyways.

Actually, the documents were "at the printers" in 1997. Army Regulation 210-35, which covers the Civilian Inmate Labor Program, was originally dated 9 December 1997. The document dated 14 January 2005 is just a rapid action revision. Basically assigning responsibilities to Headquarters, Installation Management Agency, and making some minor editorial changes. This is the earliest document I could find mentioning the CILP.

However, the Avon Park Correctional Institution has been on the Air Force base since 1957. I'm sure there were regulations to cover it then, but the need was found to write a more comprehensive set. Probably more correctional facilities want to locate on Federal land as real estate becomes more scarce.

I was thinking of asking about civilian inmate labour camps ON and OFF army bases.

Yes, definitely ask about camps OFF bases. Those would be the ones to look into.

[edit on 12/4/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

And what the hell is up with these russian/english, ?/english signs at some of these camps I have seen?

Interesting you should point that out. Supposedly, and I say "supposedly," Russians are going to be among our overlords during Martial Law.

Then again, someone could have seen that sign and come up with that, I don't know.

I do know that there's trouble ahead.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have heard Alex Jones mention about dutch troops and some other's around during the Katrina disaster. One of many references on these conspiracy radio shows I have to look up before mentioning them as truths. To have a bilingual sign at any american army base(besides spanish I suppose) seems suspicous to me, unless I am just naive to the ways of the american army.

I emailed the infomation access office to double check the snail mail address I would put in a request to and have yet to receive a reply, hopefully soon.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I find this to be bull. One I myself being a Civil Volunteer for the U.S. Gov't and those pics aren't proof. I can go right through my backyard walk about two miles and come upon U.S. Army training grounds that look exactly like those pics.

I would also like to know how your going to force over 3 billion American's into camps while half if not more of the country owns weapons.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by Weps_The_Tanker]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is a precursor towards the 2nd Civil War, which will be happening soon enough, when the Government comes to get out guns from us, through using the "War on Terror" as a conveiniant excuse to supsend the Constitution.

Lest we forget, under Operation Paperclip, our own US Government brought German scientists into the US to help build rockets & atomic bombs, but what most people have missed, is that they also brought ex-Nazi SS into our fold too.

Originally, the OSS, Office Of Strategic Services, was a good & benevolent organization, until they brought the Nazi's into it's organization. This is when it switched to the CIA, Central Intelligence Agency, about the time that the President of the time tried to unsuccessfully shut down the OSS, & they came back as a Phoenix would from the ashes to form the CIA.

The US formed an alliance with these Nazi's, to take on the "New Threat" of the Russians, through the Cold War. The US Government & CIA barely had a hold on the leash of these ex-Nazi's, as they were running through the streets in Europe to spy on the Russians, & potential Russian spys.

Since September 11th, the CIA, & NSA has been doing all kinds of activities that we do not agree with.

The CIA has been taking people off to "interrogate" them as "terrorist suspects", to other countries, because we're not allowed "interrogate" Americans, the way they do.

Another words, they torture them, until they talk.

These US Concentration Camps will be for all the people who they want to hold, either because they want to "re-educate them" or brainwash them, either way you see it.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The problem with the idea of torture until one talks is that when under such duress, the one being interrogated will say anything to stop the pain; that is to say, they will say whatever the interrogator wants to hear.

They might be innocent, but will confess.

There are much better ways to get information.

apc

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Eh just give them 10 verifiable questions. Everytime one doesn't check out, bamboo under a fingernail.

Or hold their kids hostage. That usually works pretty well.

I still see no proof these camps even exist. I've already confirmed the site reported near my home is false. Besides, the best prison is one with no bars.

> oh, the Nazis were here long before Paperclip.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by apc]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Perhaps it was part of the US Army's education program. After all, you're going to need Russian-speakers in any war with the USSR.

Look at the agressor-squadron. Made up of captured/stolen/whatever Warsaw-Pact jets. Those were all USAF guys who addressed each other in Russian, wore Soviet rank badges and flew under the hammer and sickle.

To know your enemy is to defeat him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join