It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
U.S. CONCENTRATION CAMPS FEMA AND THE REX 84 PROGRAM BREAKING HURRICANE KATRINA CONSPIRACY STORY!September 5, 2005: "I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp" There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States. The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a mass exodus of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons. Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation. The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people. A person named Terry Kings wrote an article on his discoveries of camps located in southern California. His findings are as follows: Over the last couple months several of us have investigated three soon-to-be prison camps in the Southern California area. We had heard about these sites and wanted to see them for ourselves. The first one we observed was in Palmdale, California. It is not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as part of a water facility. Now why would there be a facility of this nature out in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no prisoners? The fences that run for miles around this large facility all point inward, and there are large mounds of dirt and dry moat surrounding the central area so the inside area is not visible from the road. There are 3 large loading docks facing the entrance that can be observed from the road. What are these massive docks going to be loading? We observed white vans patrolling the area and one came out and greeted us with a friendly wave and followed us until we had driven safely beyond the area. What would have happened had we decided to enter the open gate or ask questions? This facility is across the street from the Palmdale Water Department. The area around the Water Department has fences pointing outward, to keep people out of this dangerous area so as not to drown. Yet, across the street, the fences all point inward. Why? To keep people in? What people? Who are going to be it's occupants? There are also signs posted every 50 feet stating: State of California Trespassing Loitering Forbidden By Law Section 555 California Penal Code. The sign at the entrance says: Pearblossom Operations and Maintenance Subcenter Receiving Department, 34534 116th Street East. There is also a guard shack located at the entrance. We didn't venture into this facility, but did circle around it to see if there was anything else visible from the road. We saw miles of fences with the top points all directed inward. There is a railroad track that runs next to the perimeter of this fenced area. The loading docks are large enough to hold railroad cars. [lrec] I wonder what they are planning for this facility? They could easily fit 100,000 people in this area. And who would the occupants be? Another site is located in Brand Park in Glendale. There are newly constructed fences (all outfitted with new wiring that point inward). The fences surround a dry reservoir. There are also new buildings situated in the area. We questioned the idea that there were four armed military personnel walking the park. Since when does a public park need armed guards? A third site visited was in the San Fernando Valley, adjacent to the Water District. Again, the area around the actual Water District had fences logically pointing out (to keep people out of the dangerous area). And the rest of the adjacent area which went on for several miles was ringed with fences and barbed wire facing inward (to keep what or who in?) Also, interesting was the fact that the addition to the tops of the fences were fairly new as to not even contain any sign of rust on them. Within the grounds was a huge building that the guard said was a training range for policemen. There were newly constructed roads, new gray military looking buildings, and a landing strip. For what? Police cars were constantly patrolling the several mile perimeter of the area. From the parking lot of the Odyssey Restaurant a better view could be taken of the area that was hidden from site from the highway. There was an area that contained about 100 black boxes that looked like railroad cars. We had heard that loads of railroad cars have been manufactured in Oregon outfitted with shackles. Would these be of that nature? From our position it was hard to determine. In searching the Internet, I have discovered that there are about 600 of these prison sites around the country (and more literally popping up overnight do they work all night). They are manned, but yet do not contain prisoners. Why do they need all these non-operating prisons? What are they waiting for? We continuously hear that our current prisons are overcrowded and they are releasing prisoners because of this situation. But what about all these facilities? What are they really for? Why are there armed guards yet no one to protect themselves against? And what is going to be the kick-off point to put these facilities into operation? What would bring about a situation that would call into effect the need for these new prison facilities? A man-made or natural catastrophe? An earthquake, panic due to Y2K, a massive poisoning, a panic of such dimensions to cause nationwide panic? Once a major disaster occurs (whether it is a real event or manufactured event does not matter) Martial Law is hurriedly put in place and we are all in the hands of the government agencies (FEMA) who thus portray themselves as our protectors. Yet what happens when we question those in authority and how they are taking away all of our freedoms? Will we be the ones detained in these camp sites? And who are they going to round up? Those with guns? Those who ask questions? Those that want to know what's really going on? Does that include any of us? The seekers of truth? When first coming across this information I was in a state of total denial. How could this be? I believed our country was free, and always felt a sense of comfort in knowing that as long as we didn't hurt others in observing our freedom we were left to ourselves. Ideally we treated everyone with respect and honored their uniqueness and hoped that others did likewise. It took an intensive year of searching into the hidden politics to discover that we are as free as we believe we are. If we are in denial, we don't see the signs that are staring at us, but keep our minds turned off and busy with all the mundane affairs of daily life. We just don't care enough to find out the real truth, and settle for the hand-fed stories that come our way over the major media sources television, radio, newspaper, and magazines. But it's too late to turn back to the days of blindfolds and hiding our heads in the sand because the reality is becoming very clear. The time is fast approaching when we will be the ones asking "What happened to our freedom? To our free speech? To our right to protect ourselves and our family? To think as an individual? To express ourselves in whatever way we wish?" Once we challenge that freedom we find out how free we really are. How many are willing to take up that challenge? Very few indeed, otherwise we wouldn't find ourselves in the situation that we are in at the present time. We wouldn't have let things progress and get out of the hands of the public and into the hands of those that seek to keep us under their control no matter what it takes, and that includes the use of force and detainment for those that ask the wrong questions. Will asking questions be outlawed next? Several instances have recently been reported where those that were asking questions that came too near the untold truth (the cover up) were removed from the press conferences and from the public's ear. Also, those that wanted to speak to the press were detained and either imprisoned, locked in a psychiatric hospital, slaughtered (through make-believe suicides) or discredited. Why are we all in denial over these possibilities? Didn't we hear about prison camps in Germany, and even in the United States during World War II? Japanese individuals were rounded up and placed in determent camps during the duration of the War. Where was their freedom? You don't think it could happen to you? Obviously those rounded up and killed didn't think it could happen to them either. How could decent people have witnessed such atrocities and still said nothing? Are we going to do the same here as they cart off one by one those individuals who are taking a stand for the rights of the citizens as they expose the truth happening behind the scenes? Are we all going to sit there and wonder what happened to this country of ours? Where did we go wrong? How could we let it happen?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The concentration camps are for those that do not conform to the guidelines of the new world order.
Which I might add is very real and being worked toward each day; also the Bush Family are very strong supporters of the new world order and if viewed closely; resembles the Communest Manifesto.
Americans are easly duped into believing most anything that does not disrupt their false security of being FREE and SAFE.
The new world order will be one money(currency),one religion,one government ,and one military (the United Nations).
Perhaps someone can tell me what is wrong with this picture, where there is NO United States Constitution or Bill Of Rights.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cleaner_hw
The new world order will be one money(currency),one religion,one government ,and one military (the United Nations).
Perhaps someone can tell me what is wrong with this picture, where there is NO United States Constitution or Bill Of Rights.

I don't really see the problem.

If there is no Bill of Rights and no Constitution then they cannot be abrogated. You can't break what doesn't exist.

Anyway, we have no Bill of Rights and I would suggest our government is less opressive of us than the US is of its people.

And how often has the US government broken Constitutional law anyway? Look at the secret bombing campaign of Cambodia. The wiretapping of White House employees. The decision to categorise prisoners as "illegal enemy combatants" and thus make it legal not to observe the Geneva convention.
Who needs such "quaint" and "outdated" documents?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Is it possible that these camps may also be used as holding camps for the large amount of US kids found to have "mental health" problems aftert the new legislation demanding mental health screening for every child in the US. There could be a whole range of possible uses for these camps, as well as the three programs already outlined by SkepticOverlord.

Im just thinking out loud here, but what other types of situation could bring about martial law and force the use of these Gulags by FEMA on a nationwide basis??????............

1- Huge natural disaster event............such as multiple volcanid eruptions from the likes of Mt St Helens/ Mt Rainier.......a caldera event taking place at Yellowstone.........Unprecedented storm season/weather anomalies, or Supermassive earthquakes such as "The Big One" predictied to hit the San Francico fault area.....or smaller widescale earthmovement due to Water movement disruption in the soils and bedrock for desalinisation purposes.

2- Huge cosmic disaster event......caused by comet/meteor impact anywhere in the US....could cause widespread panic and could vapourise a large chunk of US.

3- Huge unnatural disaster/s....such as a multiple combined terrorist attack on more than 1 urban area using WMD's....this is probably the most obvious and likely scenario. For example....a coming war with Iran would give a great cover story for the administration to orchastrate an event like 9/11 and blame it on supposed Iranian spies or terrorists.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by radiant_obsidian]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I will tell what these camps are for. they are for arabs in the U.S. there is a massive influx arabs in europe and the U.S. in the event that another attack takes place in the U.S. the arabs-americans will be rounded up and put into these camps.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
OK, if these camps in the pictures are located in California, doesn't the public has the right to ask authorities in the country or are about them and what is their purpose, if tax payer dollars are maintaining these facilities the citizens have the right to see what is going on.

Perhaps a sizable group should gather around the facility and see what happened also the media should be involved.

I don't think liberties have been stripped that bad yet. Right?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CGB_Spender
I will tell what these camps are for. they are for arabs in the U.S. there is a massive influx arabs in europe and the U.S. in the event that another attack takes place in the U.S. the arabs-americans will be rounded up and put into these camps.

Then after the Arabs, whose next, political dissenters, mentally disabled people / children, Catholics, South Americans, protestants, etc, you or me? remember the poem "Fist They Came For" by Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Skeptic O, Alex Jones has been screaming about this for years. Just visit www.infowars.com for a tasty look into the upcoming police state. In fact, the prison camps and the box cars with shackles are just the tip of the iceberg. Alex has exposed all kinds of stuff related to this, including the camps themselves. UN troops, already here. Military troops acting as police officers, violating posse comitatus. Black helicopters landing in school yards. You name it, he's got it.

Patriot Act 2 gets passed, and it's over. They got us. Anyone who even dissents or expresses an opinion against them will be detained as a terrorist- no phone call, no laywer, no trial, and no limits to how long they can detain you. And oh, if you think you can tell someone they have detained you, searched your house, or even just interrogated you- they'll get you for that too. Seen HR-10?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Definitely get Alex Jones. These concentration camp stories have been around for awhile. There are indeed plans in place for such an operation, but it is my understanding that this plan would only be implemented in the event of a major disaster. There are also mass stores of foods (in large underground rooms) in the subway systems of certain major cities.

MK

[edit on 4-12-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yes I concur with TrueAmerican and MKULTRA, Alex Jones is on top of the NWO issues, and corrupt laws and politicians of American government one of the few people who have actually read both PATRIOT ACTS I, II. He would be a very informative guest to interview. Even Ron Paul for that matter but that might be reaching. On another note I was looking for photographs of these supposed white United Nation railroad cars / prison cars, what few sites I came across that had any pictures had them removed for what ever reasons.
Sauron

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I know these camps have been around for at least early 90's soon after i finished school, before I got into this Conspiricy thing, I used to listen to this idiot in pgh, pa named Jim Quinn.

Anyway needless to say he stated something about these camps about 10 12 yrs ago... I didnt pay much attention to it cause it wasnt my gig, altho coming into the conspircy thing it rang tru after all those yrs..

There is 1 camp in canada my freind confirmed for me, I asked him for images, but he said all it is is metal and grass... so no help there.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
well i remember some crazy oldman telling how the NWO was refitting these old camps Way back in the winter of 2000, I have a way of making people talk even if i dont want to hear what they have to say. he ws paranoid and wouldnt say his name. and at the time i thought he was crazy , but now that i read this. i'm starting to doubt how crazy he was?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, nothing personal, but it all sounds like rubbish to me.

For example, listen to this "Terry King" guy with his story:

"Over the last couple months several of us have investigated three soon-to-be prison camps in the Southern California area. We had heard about these sites and wanted to see them for ourselves."

Of course, he never gives any directions so we can check his "investigations" How convenient.

"The first one ... is not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as part of a water facility."

ROFLMAO! Right across the park from our neighborhood is another huge FEMA prison, but it s not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as Skyline High School!

Right next to Falcon Field Airport in Mesa is a Huge Nazi Extermination Camp Operated By the Grays. It is not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as The Boeing Company facility where they make helicopters!

Right down the street is another FEMA prison. It is not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as the AJ Stake of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!

C'mon!

"Now why would there be a facility of this nature out in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no prisoners?"

Uhhh ... because it's not a prison camp? You think?

"The fences that run for miles around this large facility all point inward..."

So do most fences that are chain link topped with angled barbed wire. It's an OSHA safety requirement.

"...and there are large mounds of dirt and dry moat surrounding the central area so the inside area is not visible from the road."

And what is that supposed to prove? We have a facility exactly like that about ten miles south of where I live. It's a GM Proving Ground!

"There are 3 large loading docks facing the entrance that can be observed from the road. What are these massive docks going to be loading?"

I give up, what? You tell me. Maybe they're planning to put a supermarket there. Just about every store or business that uses raw materials has a couple of loading docks in the back.

About five years ago, I saw an post by some bozo who said he had a map of where all there "FEMA Camps" in Arizona were supposed to be, and offered to share them with anyone who asked. He didn't seem too anxious to send me one, since I told him I actually lived near the location of those "Camps" and wanted to check them out for myself.

But after some cajoling on my part, he sent me directions to three of the "FEMA Camps" after first making me swear I wouldn't tell anyone where I got them from.

Well, to make a long story short, I went to these three locations.

The first was an abandoned camp set up by Executive Order 9066 in 1942. Anyone familiar with US History knows about that sickening episode, I would hope. Anyway, nothing there but one corrugated-roof shack with its doors off and a bunch of concrete foundations.

The second was a POW camp, also from the 1940's, where a captured German U-Boat crew was imprisoned and who escaped by digging out a tunnel and trying to hike to Mexico (they were all caught); and again, there's not much there but a bunch of decrepit foundations.

The third was on Open Range on the Tohono O'odham Reservation about a half mile off I-10. I spent a half-hour poking around and saw some interesting cactus.

As far as I know, every single report of these "Secret Concentration camps" has turned out to be completely bogus.

If anyone has any serious "evidence" of these things in Arizona, let me know and I eill go and look again. If you live in Arizona, contact me at 480-891-2525, and we'll go together.

But until then, I'm going to assume that there is no evidence for any of it, and it's all some sort of urban (or rural, in this case) myth.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
"The first one ... is not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as part of a water facility."

ROFLMAO! Right across the park from our neighborhood is another huge FEMA prison, but it s not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as Skyline High School!

In that quote- isn't he referring to a chunk of land connected to the water facility that isn't actually used there?
It is possible it could be land they own for future development- sounds pretty likely- but if it is patrolled land that isn't in use this could be taken as a suspicious location.

"The fences that run for miles around this large facility all point inward..."
So do most fences that are chain link topped with angled barbed wire. It's an OSHA safety requirement.
"...and there are large mounds of dirt and dry moat surrounding the central area so the inside area is not visible from the road."

There is a spot close to me which could easily be compaired to this- it is a HUGE fenced area, only accessable from a hidden dirt driveway that is marked on maps as a golf course. I've never been able to find any sign that it is actually a golf course (no other entry from any side) It is surrounded by a dry moat, a huge hill and barbed wire fences.
Are you sure that is an OSHA requirement?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
These are urban legends. Some of these are old military bases (patroled to keep the rash lil' public darlings from tripping over unexploded ordinance and blowing themsleves to kingdom come.) Some of the "camps" are nonexistant (we went to look for ourselves after taking a look on the USGS photo maps and finding nothing.)

A reported "FEMA camp masquerading as a water treatment plant" here in Texas was (ta-daa) a water treatment plant. A reported "FEMA concentration camp masquerading as a prison" is the local women's prison and is full with no plans for expansion.

Think about it, folks: our military is far overextended in other parts of the world. US troops aren't going to round up our citizens (and if you don't believe me, ask the members of the military who are here on the board.) Foreign troops aren't going to come in to do it (you'd need an impossible number and the minute someone tried it, every cop and firefighter around would be all over them like white on rice.)

The logistics aren't workable.

It's a great "boogabooga" scenario designed to scare you into joining them. But start asking yourself how long it would take to control a well-fed, high tech, extremely intelligent population (being well-armed isn't that necessary) with good access to transportation and communication.

The answer is "bloody well forever." We're having the dickens of a time in Iraq... imagine how fast the US citizens (better educated, more mobile, with better communications devices) could smash anything coming into the states.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Put me down for the side that thinks this is all rubbish.

I am surprised no one has pointed out the most glaring piece of garbage in this story.

The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Come on. Do you have any idea the type of infrastructure you would need to successfully house 20,000 people, let alone 2 million

You need water, and plenty of it, you need waste treatment facilities, housing, heat, medical facilities.

Oh, and how are you going to get 2 million people up to Fairbanks Alaska without going through Canada? Oh, yeah, that�s right. The Canadians are part of the NWO also.

They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty.

How many guards do you need to watch 20,000 people? Where are these guards? Do you mean to tell me that there are hundreds of thousands of guards that have been hired so far? What are they doing now, sitting on their buts watching pr0n and eating donuts?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Blanketgirl says:

�In that quote- isn't he referring to a chunk of land connected to the water facility that isn't actually used there? It is possible it could be land they own for future development- sounds pretty likely- but if it is patrolled land that isn't in use this could be taken as a suspicious location.�

I doubt it; if I own land that is what�s called by the lawyers an �attractive nuisance�, I can get sued for damages if you come on my land and get hurt � even if I post it and fence it. (Yes, I know that�s unfair, but we�re talking lawyers and lawsuits here.)

�There is a spot close to me which could easily be compared to this- it is a HUGE fenced area, only accessible from a hidden dirt driveway that is marked on maps as a golf course. I've never been able to find any sign that it is actually a golf course (no other entry from any side).�

It could be for future development. Maybe the company that bought the land for the golf course also got the adjacent land as part of a package deal is contemplating improving it at a later date. Again, if it�s an Attractive Nuisance, you will find guards there, if the property owner doesn�t want to get his Gluteus Maximus ground maximally.

Are you sure that is an OSHA requirement?

The data I got comes from an Army manual, Engineering Manual EM 1110-1-400 (31 Jul 87), entitled �Health Safety and Security� dealing with fencing. Note that that document says:

�� facilities and equipment will comply with applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, National Fire Protection Association standards, and Consumer Product Safety Commission standards and guides.�

Paragraph 2-4, Fencing, refers you to OSHA: ��Policy and guidance on fencing of project boundaries are provided in ER 1130-2-400.�

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
OOPS!

I did some more research on barbed wire fencing. The EM document I quoted above has been superseded, and I can't find any OSHA regulations. As a matter of fact, a lot of companies who sell the fences suggest that the barbed wire strands be angled out, which would make it harder for people to get in.

But a lot of counties and minicipalities have their own laws, and some of them require that if you have outward-pointing barbed wire, your fence has to be set back from your own property line. Don't ask me why; it's a lawyer thing.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm keeping an open mind on this one (unlike some other ppl).
Could they be for an up comming war with China for example.
Remember thousands of Japanese were interned during WWII.

www.ww2pacific.com...

Or are they for us?

www.uhuh.com...

www.uhuh.com...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

(Edit. Almost forgot. How's the banjo pickin off the street?)

[edit on 6/12/2004 by ANOK]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Anok says:

"I'm keeping an open mind on this one (unlike some other ppl). Could they be for an up comming war with China for example."

It could be for anything; or more likely it could be for nothing, because we don't have any evidence that these things even exist.

And I hardly believe that, in a war with China we would be capturing that many PLA soldiers, do you?

However, Anok, I agree with you. I think that close-minded people (you know, the ones who KNOW they don't exist or KNOW they do exist) should take a page from you and me and wait and see what evidence there is, right?

"Remember thousands of Japanese were interned during WWII."

Yes. that was my comment on Executive Order 9066. Except that they weren't all "Japanese"; a lot of them were Americans of Japanese ancestry.

"Almost forgot. How's the banjo pickin off the street?"

Did I send you any of the band's MP3's? I know I sent a bunch out. If you want to hear, e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 480-891-2525; I'll send 'em out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join