It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I work for a company that owns a building that FEMA rented once. Some of the things that went on around there just seemed a little fishy to me. I also talked to a couple of people that worked there. Without getting into specifics, I learned that there is more going on than disaster relief.

Ive also researched FEMA concentration camps before, and I know of a very plausible site near me that could very well be changed into a camp within a day. Im not sayin that its word, but to dismiss this issue would be like sticking your head in the sand.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
beatneck says:

"Ive also researched FEMA concentration camps before, and I know of a very plausible site near me that could very well be changed into a camp within a day. Im not sayin that its word, but to dismiss this issue would be like sticking your head in the sand."

Lots of places can be changed in FEMA camps is a day, and lots of them have. Look at all the high school gyms that become shelters during a hurricane!

But the fact that something CAN be done isn't evidence for it being done or it going to be done.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
@Off The Street,

I wasn't thinking of solders being captured. There is a huge Chinese population in the US as I'm sure you know. Would the US intern Chinese ppl like they did ppl of Japanese decent in WWII, if we went to war with them?

The reason I keep an open mind on this one; I haven't seen the camps for myself, but it wouldn't really surprise me. History has proven that NO
government can be trusted.

(Yes I'd like to hear you guys MP3's. I'm a guitar picker myself (I'm in a band called the Chem Trails...hehe just kiddin') and music crosses all political and moral bariers. Do you have anything linked on-line?).

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The concentration camps are for those who dare speak, the NWO and whoever else doesnt conform to the coming dictatorship.

AMERICA: You had better be careful what you wish for. Sometimes you get it and dont know what the he** to do with it.

Bush's dreams come true.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
FWIW, if you have access to any older USGS topo maps (anything issued before mid 1980�s )

You can find all sorts of old military facilities. Most of these, like OTS has posted, are old POW camps, closed bases, ect. The vast majority of these have been turned over for redevelopment. Some are now nature preserves or state park. The Bong Recreation Area (named after Dick Bong, google it you hemp head
) in Wisconsin is a fighter base that never was completed.

What is really interesting is the ring of NIKE bases that surrounded most of the major cities.

ed-thelen.org...

But none of these are FEMA prison camps.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Put me down for the side that thinks this is all rubbish.

I am surprised no one has pointed out the most glaring piece of garbage in this story.

The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Come on. Do you have any idea the type of infrastructure you would need to successfully house 20,000 people, let alone 2 million

You need water, and plenty of it, you need waste treatment facilities, housing, heat, medical facilities.

Oh, and how are you going to get 2 million people up to Fairbanks Alaska without going through Canada? Oh, yeah, that�s right. The Canadians are part of the NWO also.

They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty.

How many guards do you need to watch 20,000 people? Where are these guards? Do you mean to tell me that there are hundreds of thousands of guards that have been hired so far? What are they doing now, sitting on their buts watching pr0n and eating donuts?

I am with you. I doubt this big time. Where is some proof of this site in Fairbanks? Surely if it exists there are pictures of all those guards eaten all those doh nuts.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Put me down for the side that thinks this is all rubbish.

I am surprised no one has pointed out the most glaring piece of garbage in this story.

The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Come on. Do you have any idea the type of infrastructure you would need to successfully house 20,000 people, let alone 2 million

You need water, and plenty of it, you need waste treatment facilities, housing, heat, medical facilities.

Oh, and how are you going to get 2 million people up to Fairbanks Alaska without going through Canada? Oh, yeah, that�s right. The Canadians are part of the NWO also.

They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty.

How many guards do you need to watch 20,000 people? Where are these guards? Do you mean to tell me that there are hundreds of thousands of guards that have been hired so far? What are they doing now, sitting on their buts watching pr0n and eating donuts?

Why do you need infastructure? I don't think the nazis cared that much, and as far as Abu graib goes, it doesn't seem as if the US cares that much either.

Not that i buy this story whole sale.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Why bring the Nazi's into this?

Are you aware the majority of German prisoners who spent the war years in Texas remembered their experience as one of the greatest adventures of their lives?

I also recall reading similar accounts of German Prisoners in Canada, they actualy liked the camps and many moved to the US and Canada after the war based on the treatment they received.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Off the Street said:

But the fact that something CAN be done isn't evidence for it being done or it going to be done.

Thats basically about the same thing I said. I never claimed evidence.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Blanketgirl says:

�In that quote- isn't he referring to a chunk of land connected to the water facility that isn't actually used there? It is possible it could be land they own for future development- sounds pretty likely- but if it is patrolled land that isn't in use this could be taken as a suspicious location.�

I doubt it; if I own land that is what�s called by the lawyers an �attractive nuisance�, I can get sued for damages if you come on my land and get hurt � even if I post it and fence it. (Yes, I know that�s unfair, but we�re talking lawyers and lawsuits here.)

that makes sense.

The thing about this other part(below)- why it strikes me as odd is that there isn't a golf course there at all. They started clearing out the forest for one at least 15 years ago I've been told. It is just a huge cleared chunk of land surrounded by a moat, huge hill and barbed wire fence that gets patrolled by guys that drive up and down the dirt road entrance (everything else in the area is paved)

�There is a spot close to me which could easily be compared to this- it is a HUGE fenced area, only accessible from a hidden dirt driveway that is marked on maps as a golf course. I've never been able to find any sign that it is actually a golf course (no other entry from any side).�

It could be for future development. Maybe the company that bought the land for the golf course also got the adjacent land as part of a package deal is contemplating improving it at a later date. Again, if it�s an Attractive Nuisance, you will find guards there, if the property owner doesn�t want to get his Gluteus Maximus ground maximally.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blanketgirl

The thing about this other part(below)- why it strikes me as odd is that there isn't a golf course there at all. They started clearing out the forest for one at least 15 years ago I've been told. It is just a huge cleared chunk of land surrounded by a moat, huge hill and barbed wire fence that gets patrolled by guys that drive up and down the dirt road entrance (everything else in the area is paved)

More than likely, someone started to develop the site without really knowing what they were doing and went bankrupt in the middle of the project.

If that is the case the ownership of the property will pass to the receiver. These properties will typically sit for a few years while they get the legal mess straightened out and all the liens cleared.

I�ve seen it happen time and time again. The guards are there to protect the receivers from liability. A half completed golf course is a hell of an attractive nuisance for every teenaged wanabe motocross/ BMX racer.

Once all of those hurdles are cleared, you still need someone to step in and redevelop the site. There could be other hurdles in the way of that. It could be that the original developer tried to fill in a protected wetland, or maybe there is a zoning issue that the local government can not resolve.

If you are really curious, check with your local planning commission. The chances are excellent that they will know exactly who owns the site and what the future planes are for it.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acecool79

Why do you need infastructure? I don't think the nazis cared that much, and as far as Abu graib goes, it doesn't seem as if the US cares that much either.

Abu graib had toilets, it had lights and running water. There were medical facilities available if needed.

Even the Germans had structures for the disposal of the bodies (ovens).

Without basic sanitation, shelter and health care, you risk starting a disease epidemic that would easily and quickly spread to the general population.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hey people do you think they care about water or sanitation for us USELESS EATERS?
Come on, by the time they get people to these camps they will be so weak, drugged whatever, they will just be slave labor or whatever they have planned.
We are talking about our wonderful government here, the same people who are sending our children to their deaths at a phony war.
THEY DONT CARE!!!!
Anything is possible, and I would rather err on th side of paranoid than be taken by surprise.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
" You're either with us....or off to camp you go"

Those are the plans.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellnowewontgo
Hey people do you think they care about water or sanitation for us USELESS EATERS?
Come on, by the time they get people to these camps they will be so weak, drugged whatever, they will just be slave labor or whatever they have planned.
We are talking about our wonderful government here, the same people who are sending our children to their deaths at a phony war.
THEY DONT CARE!!!!
Anything is possible, and I would rather err on th side of paranoid than be taken by surprise.

Weak, drugged, slave labor. Now there is a productive idea.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
As a police officer and former soldier, I know first hand that there really is no such thing as civil rights and "Big Brother" can pretty much do whatever the hell he wants. However, I have a hard time believing that the government would put such massive compounds meant for evil purposes right out in plain sight in front of Joe Public. Even if they were meant as a distraction for the "real" prison camps, why go to so much trouble to create such an illusion? Thousands of people go missing each year never to be seen again. If you are an evil government trying to "detain" troublemakers, why not just kidnap them and house them in some underground bunker in Saudi Arabia? If you are true conspiracy nut, then you obviously know that the Bush family is real chummy with the House of Saud and, with that in mind, I am sure it wouldn't take much to rent a few hundred square miles of desert from them for this purpose. I have spent much time there and it is the best place in the world to make someone disappear (or several thousand someones to disappear). 'NUFF SAID!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
[edit on 29-12-2004 by nebraskablue99]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As a good friend of mine always said before he was drug off to a mental asylum "Im not crazy the whole world has just gone mad" Im starting to agree with him the more I look into things..

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It could be for anything; or more likely it could be for nothing, because we don't have any evidence that these things even exist.

A great and truthful comment on this, hehe....

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
All i have to say is Nice copy and pasteing i can see you did alot of research i mean you can use ats as a source but dont let it be your only source i mean come on dude maybe i should copy and paste an article out of ats so i can be noticed to.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by USAF]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join