It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The implosion of "JOSE ESCAMILLA": THE UFO HOAXER

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Recently I have been privy to a front row seat of the greatest show on Earth. No it was not the circus but instead the derailing of one of Ufology's greatest hoaxers, JOSE ESCAMILLA.

I do not know if any of you were aware but Mr. Escamilla was about to premier a new(ahem..a rehashed version of his old stuff with new clips) movie and release it at the Chinese movie theater in Hollywood. The stage was set for the greatest disclosure movie ever made...or so Jose claimed....YEAH RIGHT!

IT WAS A DISASTER!

His supposed partners bailed on him and left him holding the tab. He has officially cancelled the premier and is now trying to peddle the dvd''s of the failed premier for a whopping $40 bucks a piece.....IS HE INSANE? He is in debt to the tune of 300K+ and now he is looking to us for financial help. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Now to the meat and potatoes of this rant....................If you take a trip down to Jose Escamilla's facebook page you will witness the true show. Here you will see him lashing out at fellow hoaxers of Ufology. No one is safe as he bashes Steven Greer, Steven Bassett the military and even Hollywood.

You will see juicy quotes like these:

Jose Escamilla:
In reflection here; maybe my own EGO is to blame why I said this about Greer. Maybe I'm wrong about him. Maybe he's such a superstar I am just a minion at his bequest. I don't think so. Steven, you and I have met various times. You have been an arrogant prick with me ever since I was first introduced to you back in 1996.

Jose Escamilla:
I make these films the way things should be presented. The networks spoon feed the public watered down crap. I don't. This is why my films are being banned by History, Discovery and all the other networks.

Jose Escamilla:
Sometimes I wonder why Dr. Steven Greer, and others have ignored joining forces with me in what I am doing. I've needed their support. Instead I get not one word from them. Dr. Steven Greer, has NEVER, said thank you or even acknowledged my work in the film, ever since it's release in 2006. Maybe he's too busy to care?

LETS FACE IT..........THE MAN IS BLAMING EVERYONE AND ANYONE FOR HIS FLOP OF A MOVIE AND HIS RANTS ARE BECOMING HILARIOUS TO READ. Feel free to pop on over to his facebook and laugh your ass of for one does not often see a hoaxer implode.

www.facebook.com...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

[edit on 30-6-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
this is some great stuff. better than watching a comedic show. this guy is reaching out with the last vestiges of his pathetically small fanbase in hopes of support. will continue to watch this unfold.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If you check the times of his postings it is clear he was posting at 330am quite possibly after a long night of drowning his financial sorrows in some whisky and rum. The rants are from the heart and one can see the emotional roller coaster his writings take us on especially when fueled by satan's brew.....LOL.

I just love when he lashes out at the other hoaxers....LOL.

IF ANYONE CAN POST THE ACTUAL QUOTES VIA IMAGE SNAPSHOTS....PLEASE DO SO...I WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATIVE.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I can't remember the guys name but I flamed a guy on here for lying about a specific time and date that the French were having full UFO disclosure. The guy was from all news web or whatever, anyway the guy got me so hyped on all his so called "info" that the believer in me half fell for it and watched the news and scrolled the web for it all day. Hoaxers like this NEED to crash and burn as they slow the advancement for true UFO researchers and believers. S+F 4 you OP.
nice find.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
to me this seems like a smear campaign.
for starters you call it a rant, and yet its not in the rant section.
you mention hoax a few times but yet its not in the hoax section.
it barely mentions ufo's and aliens, only in reference to a hoax. so maybe put this in rant where your smear campaign won't be read just like everyone else's rant.?
just putting it out there.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Serves him right. I've seen his work and agree with your assessment.

Hoaxer.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
UTTERLY HILARIOUS!

Obviously Jose Escamilla still reads the ATS board because he erased all his comments. ....HEY JOSE WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO HIDE?
What a disgraceful little turd Jose Escamilla is. He plunges into the abyss of debt and then blames everyone except himself. I kid you not ...he was lambasting everyone.I can only hope that the people he owes the 300K to tear his finances to pieces. I am also hoping that the other Hoaxers take notice of what he said and turn their backs on him. I will say this....when hoaxers turn on each other the UFO community is the only clear cut winner.

Before erasing his drunken comments he basically called the other hoaxers of UFOLOGY crass names. No one was spared and even little ole Alison Kruse was given some blame. Awwwwwwwwwwwww, poor little Jose......You see what happens when you fund a hoax with other people's money....YOU GO BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully if I have anything to say about his DVD sales he will not get much. I am already reaching out to the UFO community and warning them to stay away from his scam. NO ONE IS TO BUY HIS CRAPPY DVD UNLESS THEY WANT TO SEE REHASHED OLD CRAP THAT CONSIST OF HIS OLD FOOTAGE AND HIS DEBUNKED RODS. Basically he is repackaging his old movie and labeling it as new. If you need a Jose fix just download it for free from any torrent site. Why fund the endeavors of a hoaxer. Can you believe his dvd has a new price tag of $40.00 and he is promising everyone who buys it a hand written thank you with a lipstick kiss to seal the deal. NOOO THANK YOU , JOSE!

WOW.....HIS DEMISE HAS REALLY MADE MY DAY..........IT IS GREAT TO KNOW THAT AS HIS SHIP SINKS ON THE HORIZON HE IS ALSO DRAGGING DOWN THE DINGY THAT ALISON KRUSE IS HOLDING ON TO FOR DEAR LIFE! The adage "two birds with one stone" rings true especially in this case.

THEIR COLLECTIVE CREDIBILITY HAS OFFICIALLY IMPLODED!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

SeeingUFOzPA.....

You wanna buy a few cheap DVD's?

Cheers mate, you weapon, you.....
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
WOW he really is lashing out. This is NOT the positive benevolent human being one would expect to be in touch with this phenomena? IT seems the hoaxers are getting more belligerent and aggressive as the funds become more scarce and people waking up the the hoaxes. He makes his intent obvious in greed. $$$$ Ching Ching Ching 4 Footage

It's hard times people do not have the money to spare especially on a $40 DVD of stuff i have seen time and time over for free on youtube.

No Way Jose!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Whoa, did he really offer out a handwritten thank you, lipstick kiss sealed? Jesus. This guy is totally desperate. Its probably he italian mafia he has to deal with and if he doesnt pay, he'll have to go on jersey shore and get his rear kicked by Pauly D or something. Whatever, smear campaign?? No. Eye opener? Yes. People like this are why us UFO believers look like loons. Cuz of idiots like him, most of the non-believing world envisions us all in tin-foil hats spinning silver paper plates from a fishing pole in front of a camera.
Nice job OP. Nice.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

This is why I post to ATS less often because of bitter minds such as has been evident in this thread.

We all are all looking for the truth here and sure some people will hoax or exaggerate but when they are discovered the punishment is enough that their name and honour is wrecked. Much more dignified would you not think to just move on as what is to be achieved from dismembering and picking over a carcass?

Why do so many members here feel that there is a need to add insult to injury, to pour scorn and ridicule upon another and in effect bully and what exactly do you get from it?

From reading this man’s page his pain is manifestly obvious and I feel very bad for him. Agree with him or not as you wish but he feels like he has been hung out to dry and he feels alone. Where are the humour and the good times in laughing at this and have you really lost so much compassion within your lives that you can point and laugh at a fellow human being who hurts like this enough to post his pain thus?

A great man once said, “Without compassion there can be no love!”

Please keep laughing guys, it’s not as if he is anything more than words on a screen and it’s not like there is a real human being behind that pain – right?

I never really believed Mr Escalmilla but at the same time I enjoyed his films and I certainly never felt a need as to be so crass and laugh at his obvious distress.

You know guys I actually feel sorrier for you than for Mr Escalmilla because you get what you give, I learned this from a lot of meditation and the energies you exude are exactly what you will get back.

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
My thing with Jose is not the content he uses but the fact that

INFORMATION IS FREE

Besides that i have no problem with him.

understand

INFORMATION IS FREE

The truth is told never sold!

I have seen guys handing out documentary's burned on DVR's off the spindle

Even spending out of their pocket because they want to spread awareness ... money is not the message or ME and what i can get from YOU. With Jose awareness has a price with profits ... in fact interest on top of insatiable profit. As long as you can fork out the cash you are worthy of his work. A regular DVD cost about $20 or less. And the studio or distributor still makes a heck of a profit even after retail.

You cant put a price on knowledge and what people should know

especially 40 dollars

That's a night out at the movies plus pan pizza and a 12 pack of beer

well almost

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

SmokeJaguar says:
This is why I post to ATS less often because of bitter minds such as has been evident in this thread. We all are all looking for the truth here and sure some people will hoax or exaggerate but when they are discovered the punishment is enough that their name and honor is wrecked. Much more dignified would you not think to just move on as what is to be achieved from dismembering and picking over a carcass? Why do so many members here feel that there is a need to add insult to injury, to pour scorn and ridicule upon another and in effect bully and what exactly do you get from it? From reading this man’s page his pain is manifestly obvious and I feel very bad for him. Agree with him or not as you wish but he feels like he has been hung out to dry and he feels alone. Where are the humor and the good times in laughing at this and have you really lost so much compassion within your lives that you can point and laugh at a fellow human being who hurts like this enough to post his pain thus? A great man once said, “Without compassion there can be no love!” Please keep laughing guys, it’s not as if he is anything more than words on a screen and it’s not like there is a real human being behind that pain – right? I never really believed Mr Escalmilla but at the same time I enjoyed his films and I certainly never felt a need as to be so crass and laugh at his obvious distress. You know guys I actually feel sorrier for you than for Mr Escalmilla because you get what you give, I learned this from a lot of meditation and the energies you exude are exactly what you will get back. Enjoy

Sorry if I do not feel as you do but this man deserves no pity from us what so ever. It is because of him that we have nutters like Alison running around passing off airplanes for UFOs. Jose is actually someone that wanna be hoaxers look up to so when he takes a huge tumble I see it as something to be happy about. It sends a resounding message to the wanna be hoaxers that there is potential disaster at the end of the tunnel. You entire diatribe wreaks of a sense of entitlement that should be owed to Mr Escamilla. Well, here is how I really feel:

You weep for Escamilla, and you curse the debunkers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Escamilla's demise, while tragic, probably saved Ufology. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves Ufology. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me debunking hoaxers, you need me debunking hoaxers. We use words like DEPTH PERCEPTION, THE TRUTH, and SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent debunking something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very truth that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you make a video, and post it on You Tube. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you or Jose are entitled to.

Make no mistake, I AM NOT THE GANDHI OF THE DEBUNKING WORLD! I do not forgive nor do I forget. His demise is something that I treasure and enjoy wholeheartedly.
I will not shed a tear for Mr. Jose Escamilla.........I do not pity him and no I do not feel bad for beating a dead horse. The lesson must be learned and the tapestry of Ufology must be cleansed of his filth. If it seems like I am kicking a man when he is down then so be it. Perhaps in the long run he will learn a valuable lesson from this personal beat down. I for one will not shed a tear for Jose...I leave it to people like you SmokeJaguar who find it within their hearts to cry Mr. Escamilla a river. Boooooooooohooooooooooooo!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
LETS FACE IT..........THE MAN IS BLAMING EVERYONE AND ANYONE FOR HIS FLOP OF A MOVIE AND HIS RANTS ARE BECOMING HILARIOUS TO READ. Feel free to pop on over to his facebook and laugh your ass of for one does not often see a hoaxer implode.

So true. I wonder sometimes about people who go about making their living off a lie. Sometimes they get so caught up in the nonsense they are perpetuating that they themselves start to believe their own hoax.
Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I wish i had the brains to take a snap shot of all his drunken comments. He was calling everyone to arms to send a message to Hollywood that we craved disclosure by any means necessary. The means he was hinting at was the purchasing of his crappy video. He wants us to bankroll his flop. Hmmmmmm, sounds like he was manipulating people into associating his video purchase with disclosure. The man does not care about disclosure but instead cares about repairing his financial status which currently is in a hole to the tune of 300K+. Imagine the personal investment he under took in order to fund this film. When his investor pulled out he had no other choice but to scrap his premier. Basically, Jose swallowed the entire bitter financial pill and now is scrambling to get the suckers(us) to fund his disastrous endeavor.......LOL.

He bashed and blamed almost everyone for not helping his pet project get off the ground. It was amazing...NO ONE WAS SPARED! At one point he made himself look like the only person in Hollywood with balls to bring forth a film to the masses about DISCLOSURE.....YEAH RIGHT!

JOSE ESCAMILLA OUR HERO?......Hell noooooooooooooooo!

The man is in a bind and he is looking to us for help.........Let us send Jose a message.........Just give him the cold shoulder and maybe just maybe he will disappear for good this time.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
[more
I could tell a long time ago this guy was in it for the money and what makes me mad, he destroys other ufoligts credibility. I know for fact they ufo's exist ive seen one up close and personal.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yes.....I agree 100%. I believe and I have seen UFOs. Unlike Jose I do not try to profit from my experience but instead I try to share it with others in hopes of adding to this enigma. People like Jose only see money to be made from the experience. Instead of sharing the knowledge they sell it. When the profits dwindle that is when they start to fabricate encounters and create now lifeforms such as RODS. Jose is like that guy in the old wild wild west who used to sell potions and elixirs.

HE SHOULD BE TARRED AND FEATHERED!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yeah i noticed. He was making it sound like Disclosure was in dire straights and he had to have this film shown to celebrities at the premier? As if Tom Cruise or Brad Pit wil champion UFOLigy after seeing his documentary. Or he needed massive amounts of money to fund his political party like a politician. Or money in the collection plate at the Jose church of UFOligy. Then it became clear it is all about Jose. If you look at so many people even on ATS doing research and making great documentary's on UFO's at no cost but some creativity and software you learn to appreciate them and their work even more. Like i said INFORMATION IS FREE!

He is doing it all wrong

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm not defending Jose, but I have to ask OP...has he been proven to HOAX footage/evidence? Or does he simply misrepresent the "evidence" provided. There is a difference.

I have found his videos entertaining, but put about as much belief into them as I do a Hollywood production....purely for entertainment purposes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join