It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A classic reptilian video that is difficult to deny

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

yeah looks fake to me too

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
It's amusing how people will fight to be right. I'm not pushing anything here, just offering what I find to be somewhat credible. You don't find anything unnatural about what she does? Cool.

Why not try and find the original source of the videos before deciding if they're somewhat credible first?

It took me less than 5 minutes to find the OP's video from it's original source where it shows that there is no distortion like in the youtube video.

I'm not pushing anything here

Yeah, I'm convinced...

[edit on 18/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Don't get me wrong, I know there's some legitimate morphing footage out there...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70a8ffebd373.gif[/atsimg]

— Doc Velocity

Oh, Doc, YOU make me so hard when you post pictures like these.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

that is freaky and definitely NOT compression, Chadwickus, care to enlighten us on this young woman's eyeball?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well out of all the conspiracies on this site, this one rubs me bad. You can clearly see in all these videos; that not only does the people distort, so does the backgrounds. A lot of the time the skin is distorted more because it reflects light more, so its picked up easier.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IcarusDeepSea

that is freaky and definitely NOT compression, Chadwickus, care to enlighten us on this young woman's eyeball?

Yeah, it's really just a matter of opening your.. uh.. eye(s).

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The raw footage of this one is available as well from realshapeshifters.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It's amusing how people will fight to be right. I'm not pushing anything here, just offering what I find to be somewhat credible. You don't find anything unnatural about what she does? Cool.

Why not try and find the original source of the videos before deciding if they're somewhat credible first?

It took me less than 5 minutes to find the OP's video from it's original source where it shows that there is no distortion like in the youtube video.

I'm not pushing anything here

Yeah, I'm convinced...

[edit on 18/6/10 by Chadwickus]

I wasn't trying to convince you, either. Where have I explicitly stated I had a strong belief in the reptilian theory? And had I gone to such length, you would have received something other than a video. Moreover, had you taken in considerationwhat I had posted before knee jerking a response, you would have noticed that I referenced videos that did not require original footage to analyse.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Ahh, this place is for the birds, anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Dear IcarusDeepSea

Now you have to excuse me here I am not American and I have never been to the USA.

I have to ask this question, do Americans watch this news program??

This has to be the very saddest piece of news program I have ever seen in my life.

I know you weren't asking me but I lol'd hard at what you said...

Yes they do lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Unless the three of them are all "Reptilian" I would expect the other two to freak when this occurred if it was a physical event. The "booth yelling" was perhaps a panic attack over the image distortion they where seeing as well. Though most likely an electronics issue.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

IcarusDeepSea.....

What's there to comment about?

There are no reptilian shapeshifters.

There's nothing to see here.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

IcarusDeepSea.....

"A classic reptilian video that is difficult to deny"

Should read.....

"A classic reptilian video that is total BS"

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I believe the movie "They Live" started the Reptilian phenom. The only credence I give the movement is the english language. Just listen to all the hissing in a crowded room. It is quite disturbing to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

The raw footage of this one is available as well from realshapeshifters.com...

Purplemonkeydishwasher.....

I've always felt sorry for this poor woman & I think anybody who pushed this video is cruel & uncaring & should wake up to themselves.

All she did was try to make a nice, pleasant video.

The appalling reptilian crowd have publicly twisted this poor woman's video into something extremely nasty.

It makes me sick.

:shk:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Usually (most) reptilian videos are the result of compression and really silly.
But this one here has been bothering me for a while.
The thing is that her voice gets more nasal as her nose changes, also the background crew begins yelling in her ear at about the same time she begins to morph. She also touches her forehead and does a weird blink/head nod movement that is odd and the area around BOTH of her eyes begins to darken. Also notice the skin on her right arm begins to change to a green color. The fun begins around 1:30 into it.
discuss.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by IcarusDeepSea]

How gullible are you?

Look at her damn dress! it's the video!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Trust me it's a fake. The person who makes the video has numerous of the same videos where dresses distortion. I laugh at the moronic beliefs of these people.

Freedom is believing and doing as they wish. I dont think these people deserved to be abused by you.
Everybody has a right. They express theirs, you abuse them , i reply to you.
This is all our will. If its not there, none is possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There are much better videos online than this one, seriously!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Are you actually joking? This is clearly a compression issue, there's no reptillian, this is absolute BS, threads like this bring the rest of us down, no wonder most people think UFO believers are nuts.

OP the fact that you're saying that this is proof, "difficult to deny" is unfathomable to me, I'm literally amazed that you saw this as anything other than what it is, video distortion.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yes this one i think is the most authentic of them all she has a history of things like this, if you look properly most Reptilian women have the SAME look about them.. Ann Coulter,Sarah Hughes(Sky presenter),Carla Bruni etc

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join