It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A classic reptilian video that is difficult to deny

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Usually (most) reptilian videos are the result of compression and really silly.
But this one here has been bothering me for a while.
The thing is that her voice gets more nasal as her nose changes, also the background crew begins yelling in her ear at about the same time she begins to morph. She also touches her forehead and does a weird blink/head nod movement that is odd and the area around BOTH of her eyes begins to darken. Also notice the skin on her right arm begins to change to a green color. The fun begins around 1:30 into it.
discuss.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by IcarusDeepSea]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
BS - her dress distorts as well - its just weird video. once everything straightens out when it moves to the other person, her dress is all nice again. theres nothing there.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I've seen this one. But if you look closely her clothing changes as well.
Probably it's video compression.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That video rocks.

Lol.

*No, I don't think it's real.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Not buying it. You can plainly see that this is a video compression problem. Look at the following sequence:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e95f30c6419.gif[/atsimg]

You can see that the "morphing" is actually another image bleeding over from another channel. Look at the distortion around her right breast — it progresses with the distortion of her face.

But, more interesting, look at the background lighting on the right side of the screen... It changes behind her, with one of the big blue panels going dark.

I'm guessing that they started losing their camera/lighting calibration, which screwed up her image for a few seconds.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
the video distortion is visible in the chair too.

I agree it looks a bit weird, but there is a rational explanation.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dear God. Another fake reptilian video. When will this horror end?
second line.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
LOL

THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS VIDEO COMPRESSION BUG

... just stop

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I noticed at the 1:45 mark as she brings her left hand downward from near her face, the pixelated area in front of her chest appears to be `smoothed out` in the process. How is this possible? Please review and let me know.

I noticed, too, that most YouTube videos are blurry, like those alleged UFO footages!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I know there's some legitimate morphing footage out there...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70a8ffebd373.gif[/atsimg]

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Now I dunno how I feel about the whole reptilian shape shifting thing but I watched the vid a few times and noticed the "dress distortion" too. But..is there any way that it could just be the dress like wrinkling around her as the skin underneath changed too? The reason I mention that is because it kinda looks like that could be the case as well. I suppose most likely of course is that it's just distortion from compression but I'm not counting anything out these days!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Trust me it's a fake. The person who makes the video has numerous of the same videos where dresses distortion. I laugh at the moronic beliefs of these people.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

Dear IcarusDeepSea

Now you have to excuse me here I am not American and I have never been to the USA.

I have to ask this question, do Americans watch this news program??

This has to be the very saddest piece of news program I have ever seen in my life.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
what about the hissing at 1:35 and the little head tilt at 1:38? A bit weird....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

This is not the worse. You have never such terrible news programming till you watch Fox news, MSNBC, and CNN.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
SORRY but at 1:44-1:50 when she waves her hand, look at her neck, you can clearly see it's video distortion.

It fades in and out a few times.

not morphing, video problems.

Common sense people. Please use it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Dear Romantic_Rebel

I can get CNN but I do not watch it, simply too American for me I don’t like the format. However it did not strike me as being nearly so juvenile. However I am not sure juvenile is the word to describe what I have just watched.

Can Americans not complain and ask that there news programs be put on an adult channel and I do not mean anything to do with SEX or Violence just something designed for a viewer of over the age of 10.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

American culture is nothing but sex and violence. What part of the world are you from? Why do you think every child in this country is messed up beyond belief.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

IcarusDeepSea.....

Sorry mate.....

No reptilians there

Here's a real one for you instead.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I feel sorry for anyone that actually believes this is anything BUT a compression issue. Welcome to the digital age folks. Digital isn't as great as we all thought.

Next, people will think these pixels when a signal's dB is too low is actual UFO's or rods. heheh..

come on.. take yer meds

<<   2  3  4 >>

join