It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You too? I have one picture of her crying and calling the police about the guy (me) in her front yard that was camping there and refused to leave.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

You too? I have one picture of her crying and calling the police about the guy in her front yard that was camping there and refused to leave.

Most of the ones i have are baby pictures and class pics when she was a cheer leader for murrayville High back from 1979. Then i have some taken from my vehicle when i was parked out in front of her house when i was working for the "MUFON disinfo ops" of her fetching her mail and going/coming from work

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Gentlemen, I think we should be careful about what we say. Though we know we are having a sarcastic laugh at Ms. Alison's expense, it would not be beyond her or her followers to take it as gospel and use it against us.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yes they will actually take it as an admittance ( CIA agent ) lol. They all ready think MIB's are out to get her and aliens are window peeping on her

For the record i was Joking Alison Kruse and nutters

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

S&F!!! About time someone addressed this!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Let us get back on topic. Has anyone noticed that Ms. Alison has gone AWOL especially after the below video was posted?

The above video rocked the very foundation of her cult. Yes she posted a few series of videos afterwards sub-titled EPIC CRAP but the hit counts on the videos say it all. The masses are no longer interested in her videos of planes and this has hit her hard. As a result she is laying low and now her hardcore cult followers are asking WHAT HAPPENED, ALISON?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
They all ready think MIB's are out to get her

But we are. That's the memo I got through on my desk in any case. Are you working for someone else now?

IRM

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Not everybody can claim they saw a ufo when it's not ! To me those are ufos ufo foes.

Let's say your taking a walk at night and you see a ufo that's not, can you tell it's a ufo ? no ! not yet.You have to assume first if its a ufo.If it behave like a ufo thats not, then its one.That not so hard to understand, yes?

If you see a ufo that's not and it lands on the ground next to you RUN ! Run your a55 off coz it's not just a ufo IT'S A UFO DAMMIT.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

They all ready think MIB's are out to get her

But we are. That's the memo I got through on my desk in any case. Are you working for someone else now?

IRM

Im working for MOSSAD intel now the pay is better and i get a holiday bonus and free ham at Christmas... cant beat that i got it made.

NSA made me work all those weekends on the youtube , i embarrased myself at the last company party after a few too many and gave away my cover, plus i was stuck with crappy HMO benefits and wanted a company car blah blah long story short i transferred now i have my own office and car with a cloaking device. You know how it goes.

Yeah so i was issued one of those flashy things that erases the witnesses memory and never figured out how to use it

Did you get one?

What button do i...

Never mind forgot what i was going to say

Originally posted by SSimon
Not everybody can claim they saw a ufo when it's not ! To me those are ufos ufo foes.

Let's say your taking a walk at night and you see a ufo that's not, can you tell it's a ufo ? no ! not yet.You have to assume first if its a ufo.If it behave like a ufo thats not, then its one.That not so hard to understand, yes?

If you see a ufo that's not and it lands on the ground next to you RUN ! Run your a55 off coz it's not just a ufo IT'S A UFO DAMMIT.

MMMmmmmmk How does a "UFO" behave exactly ?

UFO - Unidentified Flying Object

As for alisons so called "alien visitors" they have been in fact IDENTIFIED.

That being Air Planes and Helicopters. In UFOligy the cases considered to be authentic behave much differently than Planes and Choppers. In alison's case they behave exactly planes planes and choppers because they ARE just that. They do NOT "morph" and are "fake" in UFOligy. This was created by some nutters and it snowballed after that with other hoaxers. Alison is a dangerous hoaxer.

THE END

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
Let us get back on topic. Has anyone noticed that Ms. Alison has gone AWOL especially after the below video was posted?

The above video rocked the very foundation of her cult. Yes she posted a few series of videos afterwards sub-titled EPIC CRAP but the hit counts on the videos say it all. The masses are no longer interested in her videos of planes and this has hit her hard. As a result she is laying low and now her hardcore cult followers are asking WHAT HAPPENED, ALISON?

Always getting to the meat and potatoes of things my friend! This was and is an

excellent video!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
There is a NEW group on facebook that debunks the Alison Kruse hoax check it out and join.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

KNOW THY CAMERA

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
She has not responded to my request of her to take a witch test. We can pretty much assume that she is in fact a real witch and is using her black magic. By real witch i mean a real witch with real spells, not the neo-pegan fake witches that shop at hot topic and claim to cast fake spells found in "witch supply" store books.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

There is a NEW group on facebook that debunks the Alison Kruse hoax check it out and join.
www.facebook.com...

Consider me Joined!

IRM

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
ATS Team:

I am EXTREMELY appreciative of your wonderfully informative & entertaining contributions in this thread.

Now…..I’m not sure what to do next.

When I started this thread, my idea was to collate pertinent information, create some measure of dossier or file on Kruse & then use that to…..

1. Lodge formal complaints against Kruse to the relevant authorities

2. Disseminate info to media entities that support Kruse

Does that still seem like a good idea?

Or…..are the dogs already running on this?

I also note DoomsdayRex’s commentary to the effect that Kruse could use such action to become (more of?) a martyr.

What do you think?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Bioluminescence. Bio- Life. Luminescence- light.

The sudden brightness of flame wreaks havoc on your fully dilated pupils for

just a moment. The burst of white light recedes and you see the forest floor.

A magical display of nature not known to many people.

"Fox fire", and "elf light", "fairy fire", the ole "will o the wisp"

found in the woods of Pennsylvania! No, not aliens!

Glow in the dark mushrooms. Yes oh yes!

Pennsylvania is the leading commercial producer of mushrooms in the United

States, itself one of the largest producers of mushrooms in the world.

Honey Mushroom

Honey mushrooms (Armillaria mellea) grow in the eastern states of North

America and in northern California. Honey mushrooms typically grow in large

clusters on hardwoods during wet autumn months. These parasitic fungi have

smooth, honey yellow caps and white gills. The roots of the honey mushroom

glow in the dark. As these roots, called rhizomorphs, extend under the bark

of the host tree, the wood also seems to glow. This phenomenon is often

called "foxfire." Mushroom hunters should beware because the edible honey

mushroom looks similar to the poisonous Deadly Galerine mushroom.

www.gardenguides.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well if all the information here in this thread is correct, I don't think there is much that can be done.

For example, the wrist slap from the FAA.

As much as I wanted to see a more harsher penalty brought upon her, if the wrist slap stops her from pointing lasers at aircraft, then my axe to grind with her can cease.

So IMHO, she just needs to be ignored like all the other loonies.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Now…..I’m not sure what to do next.

I think there should be a running blog to compile all of Alison's misdeeds, antics and the debunking of such.

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I also note DoomsdayRex’s commentary to the effect that Kruse could use such action to become (more of?) a martyr.

If we are using the truth to debunk Ms. Alison, then we should not worry about her becoming a martyr. My concern was with the jokes we were making about stalking her; though clearly jokes, we could find them used out of context or twisted.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Here is Alison showing up at an ATC Forum which is very amusing.

Thought I would put these up as well. hmm well they are on my album. Seems too large for this thread...sorry.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f416f16e4a65.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9897fea369f.jpg[/atsimg]

www.liveatc.net/forums/

[edit on 22-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

KIZZZY.....

Here you go!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics