It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think we should all go out and purchase GENERATION III NVG's and go to our

respective VECTOR routes and film massive ORBS wih humongous HALOS and

inundate You Tube with all of our GREEN ORBS LOL
btw make sure that

pesky grain is turned all the way up so we really get that all so wondrous effect!

It really works well when you have a plane headed right towards your camera

yanno, facing you from about two to three miles away just to give it that special

mini sun look. Of course then when it banks to left or right we can claim it is

morphing into a plane. Oh what fun we can have making all these orbs for

the people. Yes?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beatrix Kiddo Jr
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

If he can easily see that, so can that woman & she should be locked up!

Beatrix Kiddo Jr.....

Well as per other members who have commented to that effect on ATS.....

Shining lasers at planes is illegal & dangerous.

Therefore, you are correct.....

Kruse should be locked up!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
TO MAYBE MAYBE NOT

i dont know much about the kruise case because i did see a couple of topics here where she was officially denounced..... i'm also not sure of the dates that she did this..... this is irrelevent to the reason i am posting....

i do however have something to say on the topic due to the fact that i live in pa....

it was about mid february..... i was driving my friend home... probably at about 9 or 10 pm..... eastern time.... my buddy doesnt believe in any of this sort of mess....

we are driving down a back road.... and i see a greenish blue.... i'd actually rather say turqoise arc travel at incredible speed overhead.....

heres the messed up part.....

i said absolutely nothing about it for about 5 mins..... but i see my buddy looking at me from the passenger seat..... so finally i decided to ask...

"sooooooooo, did you see that?"

he says

"yeah, dude, it kinda fu$#ed with me on like a primal level..... it actually made my eyes water"

well the worst part of it is.... when this..... "thing" flew overhead.... it had the same effect on me..... i literally had a teardrop fall down my cheek.....

it hit me on the same primal level..... but...... i wasnt scared.... i wasnt worried..... i didnt know how to feel about it..... i just have never seen anything like it.... it brought an extreme wonder to me...

now for further details..... like i said i was driving.... so i'm looking directly through my windshield..... i don't know exactly where the object started.... but it came into view at the top of my windshield..... flew ALL THE WAY across the sky in what seemed to literally be one second.... and disappeard..... now i'm not saying it was a ufo or anything, but..... it certainly had no tail.... meaning it wasnt a meteorite or anything.... and the entire time it was visible..... it was a perfect boomerang shape...... thats why i youtubed...... pa arc ufo..... and i got allison kruise..... her's didnt look like what i saw however.... her's blinked in and out..... whatever i saw stayed solid turqoise til it disappeared.....

any input???

thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I followed that link and got directly to the interview. I will check and see if the address is correct. Sorry about that.
I do find it interesting that others are reporting the same sightings as Kruse so I thought I would pass along the information.
I do not plan to enter the debate, only here to share others thoughts.
For the record, I do not condone personal attacks now Linda and a MUFON investigator is being discounted automatically.
I also find it interesting that one post says, "I cannot say in absolute terms, that there is no such thing as a "morphing" craft, whether it be ours or something else".
If it can not be said absolutely than how could anyone say "theres no such thing as"?
Like you all, I wish I knew what is out there and could say for sure. I hope I see more in my life time.
Try this address, I cut and paste into the browser and it came right up as a pod cast.
www.earthfiles333.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
btw.... and i'm sorry for posting again rather then editing....

i live in chester county pennsylvania.... i'm not sure where morrisville or whatever it was is exactly.... but at the time i was located in the honeybrook/coatesville area of pennsylvania.....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
OPTICAL ILLUSIONS AND THE BRAIN.........LOOK IT UP!

Do we know what the world looks like?

"The eye is made up of some of the most amazing tissue in the body. The lens, for example, is perfectly clear, perfectly curved and is capable of focusing on an incredible amount of data. But vision has only partly to do with the retina, lens, and cornea. Understanding what we see mostly happens in the brain, which is why a person with perfect vision is still susceptible to optical illusions. Do we know what the world looks like? We know approximately what it looks like, which is enough to get by, but our perception of the world is not without a certain amount of 'misreading.' Our visual nervous system approximates color, shape, and dimension. " Link below:

www.pbs.org...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by harleyd20

Harleyd20.....

now Linda and a MUFON investigator is being discounted automatically.

I did not ”discount automatically” Moulton Howe & the MUFON investigator.

I stated the following well known facts:

Linda Moulton Howe is well known for posting poorly researched & poorly referenced material on her site.

I also note that:

- MUFON does not validate reports logged into their site

- There is a past history of some MUFON investigators being a bit "whacky"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try this address, I cut and paste into the browser and it came right up as a pod cast.
www.earthfiles333.com...

Thanks.....I’ll see if I can find it this time.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

i'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.... so i'd like to reiterate..... i am not saying that WHAT I SAW was indeed a ufo or anything.... and i'd really not like to tie my experience to allison anyway beccause like i said i havent done much research on her.....

i just wanted to share that in case anyone else had a similar experience....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

please take time to review my statement as i have seen you on ats a lot and i would love your opinion

thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

After watching numerous videos I cannot explain what she is filming.

Poor child, how much time you've lost? They are just airplanes, you know, those big tubes with wings that fly from one airport to another...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
reply to post by C-Reilly

There are a LOT of Alison Kruse haters on this board, especially the OP whom apparently needs to be reminded about the T&C they agreed to when they joined this site, along with several other posters in this thread.

*Where are the "haters"? There are intelligent people who have REFUTED her silly videos. Simple as that!

Personally, when something is so fiercely denied I make it a point to do my own investigation and come to my own conclusion.

*What an absurd statement!

After watching numerous videos I cannot explain what she is filming. Take a look at the ones in my signature - they're my fav.

You cannot explain what she is filming.........but WE can and DID! You don't like it? Too bad!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

i'm sorry but i apparently dont understand who this is directed to or why....

i'd also like to add that your original post was simply the top line..... i understand why you changed it.... i just dont understand what the point of this post is.....

i always like to clarify that i'm not being offensive.... i'd just like some clarification if you dont mind...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

If I remember correctly this report came from Tennessee and has been recorded by MUFON of that state.
I will attemp to find the report on the MUFON site.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

I apologize, that was directed to Sandwich. I am multi-tasking...my bad

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
edited for kizzy's repost..... sorry kizz

[edit on 4-6-2010 by C-Reilly]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The topic of the thread is: The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax and not other members or the status of a thread. Keep to the topic.

If you do not agree with the topic all are more than welcome to debate it - the topic.

[edit on June 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
All I see in this thread is a personal attack on Alison. As you can see in my Profile, Maybe claims seeingUFOsPA can be explained as flashlights in the bushes. Personally, I am not in agreement, and I would be interested in talking further about this footage with anyone who can remain objective and respectful.

When have you -ever- seen a plane or helicopter use a pulsing laser light?

How does one explain the rapid changing of shape and light of this craft?

I'd love to get to the bottom of this. It remains a mystery to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join