It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by March of the Fire Ants
Well after watching a few vids of what happened I gotta say the police reaction is absolutely shocking! As the EDL are breaking down fences and rampaging all over the town, the police just watch..

Yeah nothing new - they just watched when this disgusting show of hatred went on ....

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Watch these two essential viewing videos and you will see what is being done.

It is an invasion - a take over - imperialism.

Islamization is not really about religion, it is a whole system and much like Nazism it is a system of take over - an agenda.

It is not racist to oppose Islam, as it is not a race and neither is it a religion.

This small-minded fascist propaganda is stuff that I have seen, time and time again. FAIL. The only imperialism I see is that of the rich and powerful imposing economic slavery on all of us - the religious divide is an illusion.

You're missing the big picture - and showing your bigoted hate-filled mental view at the same time.

Parallex.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
they can stay up there as long as they like as far as i'm concerned.

Around 20 EDL members, with their faces covered, are reportedly involved in the protest, which has been advertised on the group's page on social networking site Facebook. An eyewitness said: "They're waving England flags and blaring out Islamic music from a loud speaker."

EDL stages rooftop protest

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Parallex

Yeah man.... totally agree.

I also want this mosque to be built, just to piss the EDL and ignorant morons off.

Blup... i'm not being funny but you are one of those people i just posted about who need to wake up to whats going on here... and you need to do it soon coz if things continue along this path, in 50 years time there will be more Muslims than any other Ethnic Group or Religion and then you'll be saying 'damn, i'm the only English guy left here'

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex

Originally posted by Trublue

Watch these two essential viewing videos and you will see what is being done.

It is an invasion - a take over - imperialism.

Islamization is not really about religion, it is a whole system and much like Nazism it is a system of take over - an agenda.

It is not racist to oppose Islam, as it is not a race and neither is it a religion.

This small-minded fascist propaganda is stuff that I have seen, time and time again. FAIL. The only imperialism I see is that of the rich and powerful imposing economic slavery on all of us - the religious divide is an illusion.

You're missing the big picture - and showing your bigoted hate-filled mental view at the same time.

Parallex.

No - you are the one with the agenda - no one shows deep hatred like the Muslims - view undercover Mosque but you probably know what went on there - as you were there?

Look at the hatred spewed by their leaders.

Islam, A Problem In Australia (Islam prohibits integration)

+11 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Im not racist.... I have no problem with anyone comming to this country and having a fair go as long as it is not at the expense of the host nation.. However you come here and you will see the problem for yourself... Tensions have been very high around here for years but the government has done nothing to allieviate the problem... Hindu's, Sikhs, Africans, Carribeans have all fit in well around here and we have good relationships... The muslims dont however.. They segregated themselves into enclaves... It was those same Hindus, Sikhs, carribeans, Africans who also voted against this mosque.. I suppose you will call them racist too...

That thread was about my niece btw...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't know where you live but don't you think there are enough Mosques in Britain already?

Only a fraction of the number of churches.

Perhaps the best way to prevent a mosque built in your area is to lobby the local councillor and give a better explanation as to why the mosque should not be built, instead of crying because you only used childish & racially motivated idiotic rhetoric.

Most likely, you, nor the ridiculous BNP have ever lobbied properly and prefer to stand on street corners and foam at the mouth at everyone walking past who has a different opinion.

All you have left to blame is yourself, and resorting to extremely desperate & illegal measures only has the opposite and undesired effects. But I wouldn't expect anyone from the BNP, EDL to have the intelligence to realise any of this or even comprehend the basics of human decency.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I said 300 years ago as that was around the time when the Empire was at its peak.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"They're waving England flags and blaring out Islamic music from a loud speaker."

Not very Blasphemous, being near Birmingham i'd have at least expected some Black Sabbath lol.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Tensions have been very high around here for years but the government has done nothing to allieviate the problem... Hindu's, Sikhs, Africans, Carribeans have all fit in well around here and we have good relationships... The muslims dont however.. They segregated themselves into enclaves... It was those same Hindus, Sikhs, carribeans, Africans who also voted against this mosque..

And did the majority vote for the mosque? If so, you have to accept the democratic results, and your personal opinion does not take priority over this or the job of local councillors.

Or you could takeover or bomb a mosque and start a riot, but that won't get you anywhere. It's a shame that stupid people behave like hypocrites, and after they complain about being the victims of racial crime they see the solution as being "two wrongs make a right".

[edit on 2-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Blup... i'm not being funny but you are one of those people i just posted about who need to wake up to whats going on here... and you need to do it soon coz if things continue along this path, in 50 years time there will be more Muslims than any other Ethnic Group or Religion and then you'll be saying 'damn, i'm the only English guy left here'

You're wrong man.... I actually laughed so you were being funny.

It's true though, I do need to wake up..

Muslims have taken my wife, My Job, my air and my church and I even have to wear a Hijab to go to the shops...
I hear some of them breathe fire and they're all paedophiles and they're taking over the world one English town at a time.
/sarc

Do you know what.... people on this site and in life amaze me so much.
The ignorance.

It makes me want to stop being and Atheist and covert to Islam.

I may well do it one day.... and then Suicide bomb a BNP rally.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

No. The majority did not.

That's why the EDL began protesting there in the first place, I believe.

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

No... The majority voted AGAINST it... Thats the point!.......

link   
reply to post by john124

What?

I'm not sure what you are on about here...

I'm just saying there are enough Mosques here already... people can pray at home...

There are enough buildings per-se all over the place...

link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Im not racist.... I have no problem with anyone comming to this country and having a fair go as long as it is not at the expense of the host nation.. However you come here and you will see the problem for yourself... Tensions have been very high around here for years but the government has done nothing to allieviate the problem... Hindu's, Sikhs, Africans, Carribeans have all fit in well around here and we have good relationships... The muslims dont however.. They segregated themselves into enclaves... It was those same Hindus, Sikhs, carribeans, Africans who also voted against this mosque.. I suppose you will call them racist too...

Your post here is full of LIES.

I have lived here far longer than you, and can remember the days of the various ghetto's and enclaves of ALL the different immigrant demographs. Why do these people create these enclaves? Protection - strength in numbers. The local white trash and Christian maniacs would prey on them and drive them away if they were by themselves. I have seen this first-hand, and have personally 'dealt' with some of the fascist ingrates in question.

Once we get used to these people however, they integrate properly because we allow them to. Normally by that time, we've found someone else to hate - in this case, Muslims. I remember people using the same language you do about Muslims, when referring to Armenians, blacks, Chinese, Jews and all sorts of other minorities.

Your viewpoint is flawed, your opinions peppered with holes, and your ethics questionable. Give over.

Parallex.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
reply to post by john124

No. The majority did not.

That's why the EDL began protesting there in the first place, I believe.

Do you have a news link for that by any chance?

Seems fairly pointless to put it to a vote if they'd already made up their minds.

+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

No they are not lies... Why dont you come here and prove me wrong??

Its easy calling someone a liar over the net.... I have never insulted you, yet so far you have called me a liar and a racist

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Im not racist.... I have no problem with anyone comming to this country and having a fair go as long as it is not at the expense of the host nation..

I didn't say you were.

And maybe we should ban them from being Muslim altogether huh?
That would be better right?

Just make them all Christian, If they're coming here they should just blend in with us and practice our religion, wouldn't that be easier?

It was those same Hindus, Sikhs, carribeans, Africans who also voted against this mosque.. I suppose you will call them racist too...

Again, I didn't call anyone racist, you're putting words in my mouth.

That's why I put (or someone) in brackets like that... it was closed before I had a chance to reply.
I wonder why it was closed huh?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

It was voted down by the local government who knew how much grief it would cause, but got overturned by the national goverment who went against the wishes of the locals for the sake of political correctness...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Parallex

No they are not lies... Why dont you come here and prove me wrong??

Its easy calling someone a liar over the net.... I have never insulted you, yet so far you have called me a liar and a racist

I don't need to prove an Israeli ex-soldier with Palestinian / Muslim hatred issues wrong on this subject - I should think anyone could tell that you're a bit screwed up about this.

As for calling you a liar and a racist - the lies may not be yours in the first place, but you are peddling them as truth! The racism is definitely your marker in this subject area - you hate Muslims, and every chance you get you spout hatred and lies about them. Give me a reason to think you've changed, and I will change my opinion. But this topic isn't about you - it's about crazy EDL people behaving like the criminals they are.

Parallex.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join