It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just getting intel that the EDL have taken over a constructiom site of a super mosque in Dudley in protest of the council ignoring a majority dispproval, they are on the roof and will not leave. About 50-60 onsite, 100s expected to arrive tommorow. No news on bbc yet as this is just happening. Its 10.40pm here, so no new news untill tommorow from me!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I live down the road... Gonna take a look see.....

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The Fascist EDL scum are at it again.

I hope the police arrest them all, and give them a good beating while they're at it. If the police don't, then I'm sure there are others who will. I think it's time some of us went and occupied the roof of a local church in protest at the disgusting propagation of Christian activity.

In fact, I might drive down there myself and open up a can of my favourite material.

Parallex.

+37 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah its happening..... lol.... We dont want that mosque around here so I support them...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Yeah its happening..... lol.... We dont want that mosque around here so I support them...

I want the mosque to be built. I think it's time to take down some churches - just to annoy you.

Seriously, the EDL are criminals, and will be dealt with like the criminal scum that they are.

Parallex.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ok, what is wrong with a mosque being built?

+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

There is nothing wrong with a mosque being built. However, I think the point here is that the majority of local people opposed it and the council ignored that.

+38 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

The vast majority of the people around here do not want it... It was refused planning permission by the local council because they knew what trouble it would cause, however it got overturned by the national government... The locals therfore lost their say.... It has become a line in the sand around here... The people are pissed with all of the empty houses being bought up, businesses too and now they want this montrosity... It aint happening....
There are park areas around here where whites cant go.. There are even signs saying so... All these things add up and the people have had enough... Black country folk are not politically correct and wont stand for it...

Where is your proof that EDL are crims??? Hope you got your proof handy dude..

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i dont think their crimminals just missinformed and venting anger in the wrong place for most of them, however their are the usual gang of football hooligans/ bnp/ skinheads/ neonazis and others that will do anything for a bit of a scrap esspesially when the goverment and media have pretty much givin the green light for a race war on muslims.

+35 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The EDL are far from criminals.. The majority of the area didn't want the mosque to be built.

I'm not Christian, but why the [snip] should churches be taken down in a country that is mainly Christian? [snip]

I'm sick of how this country is now. It's full of complete push overs. If we went to the middle east and demanded mosques to be demolished and churches built we'd more than likely get stoned or recieve some other in-humane punishment.

edited vulgarity and personal attack

[edit on 12/5/10 by masqua]

+8 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

+ 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Your racist overtures are undeniable in their intent and nature. The EDL are criminal scum, and you're an apologist for them.

Muslims deserve to have somewhere to worship and practice their faith, just like Christians and everyone else does. The national government stepped in, because the local councillors are too cowardly to stand up against ignorant white trash who kick up a fuss about anything to do with Islam or arab / persian ethinicities.

This racism has to stop, and it has to stop now.

Parallex.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Where is your proof that EDL are crims??? Hope you got your proof handy dude..

Detectives from Staffordshire Police have arrested eight more people in connection with crime committed at the English Defence League (EDL) demonstration earlier this year. The arrests have been made as part of ongoing work by officers from the force’s Major Investigation Department to identify those suspected of being responsible for violence and damage during the EDL demonstration on Saturday 23 January. A total of 17 men were arrested on the day of the EDL demonstration and a number have already been charged and dealt with at court, whilst the others remain on police bail pending further inquiries.

source

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
17 out of hundreds, perhaps thousands..

Everyone knows you get idiots like those arrested in groups like the EDL. But the majority aren't like it.

+30 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
People should wise up to the agenda -

Do the Arabs let us just pour into their lands and build millions of churches?

Of course not - it is an invasion pure and simple and they are forcing us to delete our culture while they insult theirs.

It's beyond disgusting - thread on the subject here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Trublue]

+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If the people don't want it in their town and have spocken what right have they to ignore and just build it......you wonder why people are turning to the BNP.

Keep the protest up guys.....

Tsom87

[edit on 2-5-2010 by TSOM87]

+34 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You say the the racism has to stop and yet YOU use phrases like "white trash". Seems to me you like to play the race card when it suits because you are actually racist yourself!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by sueloujo]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm seeing this white-trash-talk on ATS! (I'm white.)

Honestly people, do you not understand that you all sound like you've been holidaying on Daily Mail Island? The disgusting hatred and racism you're displaying sickens me.

Noone is having their culture deleted. Noone is invading anywhere. (Apart from the UK and the Americans invading some of Islams' holiest places)

I'm in the UK - and I see NO evidence of an invasion of Islam. What I DO see is an invasion of thick racist people with access to the internet. I would be overjoyed to see ALL religious buildings burning - but I will NOT let one religion get one over on another. If people want to practice Islam in the UK, it's their choice. Noone will stop them - if people try, others will come out of the woodwork and stop them. Harshly.

Parallex.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Parallex]

+32 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No invasion, eh? So I guess it's fine when you see thousands of muslims pour into our country demanding benefits, houses, jobs and proper healthcare with translators? Some live in this country and don't even speak English!

What do you think the Islam4UK group and all the other islam extremist groups were about..

You're right. It's fine for them to preach hate on OUR streets, but its racist and offensive for us to protest back?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
all religion is rubbish anyway.
be it churches, mosques, temples whatever.
if people are daft enough to believe it, they deserve to be 'conquered'
only my opinion of course. no disrespect intended to anyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join