It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers Plan To Storm Washington For March On 'Obama Birth Certificate,' 'Obamacare'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by lee anoma

Let me save them a trip:

Oh if it only were that simple.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, but still...
Okay how about the fact that this is from Mr. Malpractice, Philip J. Berg, Esquire?

Banking on a Lawyer that can't seem to win a case is a sure win for the Birthers.

Lawsuit concerning Barack Obama

Berg filed a complaint in federal district court on August 21, 2008, against Democratic Party presidential nominee Senator Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission, alleging that Obama was born actually in Mombasa, Kenya and that the "Certification of Live Birth" on Obama's website is a forgery.

The court dismissed the complaint as "frivolous and not worthy of discussion.
-----
RICO lawsuit, Rodriguez v. Bush

In October 2004, Berg filed Rodriguez v. Bush, accusing the President of the United States and 155 other parties of complicity in the 9/11 attacks.

The matter was transferred to the Southern District of New York on May 2, 2005.[8] On June 26, 2006, the court dismissed the claims against the USA, DHS, and FEMA, and gave the plaintiff until July 7, 2006 to show cause why his lawsuit should not be dismissed with respect to the other 153 defendants.[9]

The plaintiff failed to do so, and the court dismissed all of the claims against all of the remaining 153 defendants on July 17, 2006.

-------

Malpractice and ethics violations

Berg was successfully sued for legal malpractice by former clients on whose behalf Berg had neglected to file a response to a complaint in an ERISA lawsuit, resulting in a default judgment being entered against the former clients. Berg responded by bringing into the malpractice suit the plaintiffs in the ERISA action on a claim of fraud upon the court. The ERISA plaintiffs moved for summary judgment—which was granted after Berg failed to respond to the motion—and then moved for sanctions against Berg. Berg again failed to file a response.

Berg sounds like a lawyer who reads a conspiracy thread on ATS and thinks that claim alone is enough to build a case around. When asked for evidence to prove his claims, he simply demands evidence to disprove them.

Sound familiar?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c9bb35eb120.jpg[/atsimg]

- Lee

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

So basically you're interpreting a simple demand to a court (probably sent in the form of a letter) as spending $2 million to cover up records?

Do you see the giant stretch of logic there?

44 cent stamp....

2 million dollars....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Whatever it is, it does not change the fact that Obama is not an American

I want to see some proof!

Me too.
You got any?

Mine was backed up by the State of Hawaii.

Your move.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
reply to post by MysterE

So basically you're interpreting a simple demand to a court (probably sent in the form of a letter) as spending $2 million to cover up records?

44 cent stamp....

2 million dollars....

Dude, you need to finish reading the posts because this is the 2nd time I have had to quote myself

I doubt all of the legal fees went to this, but certianly some did

-E-

Also if you had read SD's post you would have realised he was essentially agreeing with you

[edit on 28-4-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

You said:

Originally posted by MysterE

Personally I don't care about his BC, I want to see his Occidental college records that he has paid $2Million to hide

-E-

So yes, I will agree with you that Obama's legal team has spent 44 cents, or possibly the cost of a long-distance phone call, to cover up his college records.

However, please stop pulling out this "2 million" gem. I know it's not just you, this is a message for everyone who likes to resort to that line. It's just plain wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

44 cent stamp....

2 million dollars....

No, no. You're forgetting about the billable hours spent writing that letter...I'd estimate a quarter to a half an our billed, at what, $100 to $200/hr, depending on who they got in the firm to actually write the thing. So that's anywhere from $25 to $100, plus $0.44 for the stamp...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Your correct, I will retract that previous statement, and change it to a portion of the $2 million legal fee has gone to hiding his Occidental College records.

-E-

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Since you didn't look here you go. Obama law tab up to $1.4 million Keep in mind this was in August. Som I may be a bit shy on the 2 Mil

I am not seeing any proof of your claim there. Obama has lawyers and he pays them. OK...and? So did McCain. What was he paying them to cover up after he was elected president?

I asked for proof he paid any money to cover anything up. Where is that?

I'm not a lawyer, and havn't professed to be as smart as you claim, but as far as what lawyers do..

As part of the case, a subpoena was served on Occidental College for its records. School officials immediately contacted lawyers for Obama and said the demand would have to be answered unless they intervened.

Obama's lawyers then submitted a demand to the court arguing the case was moot because the election was over and the correct place to resolve such concerns was in Congress. The lawyers also alleged a variety of procedural errors.

California used to check prez candidates' eligibility

They don't do that for free.

-E-

[edit on 28-4-2010 by MysterE]

LOL. So you believe that proves he paid 2 mil to cover up his college records? Like you said, you are not a lawyer. Can you please provide proof that Obama paid millions of dollars to have his college records sealed. What you have is one blog yapping about unsourced lawyer bills and you have one case of a subpeana argument. Can you at least try?

P.S. They do everything that they charge for free as well. It is called pro bono.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Dude, you need to finish reading the posts because this is the 2nd time I have had to quote myself

I doubt all of the legal fees went to this, but certianly some did

-E-

Also if you had read SD's post you would have realised he was essentially agreeing with you

Oh, that proves it right there. I doubt all of the fees went there but some did - based on ... nothing. The proof is so good in here you are all sure to have a successful march!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by drwizardphd

Your correct, I will retract that previous statement, and change it to a portion of the $2 million legal fee has gone to hiding his Occidental College records.

-E-

Where do you get 2 million from? What does that number really mean to you? Is it how much he spent on lawyers to draw up family wills? All the law fees he has ever paid in his life? Doe it represent just what he paid to ...to what?

When you figure that out, see if you can come up with what portion of that random number actually went into that one request. Otherwise, you know you are just spreading nonsense and there does not seem to be any good reason to do that.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Obama's birth certificate and college records are none of our damn business.

How would all of you like your private and confidential records spread out all over the internet and media etc. Don't tell me you would'nt care, mark my words yes you would in a heart beat.

The majority American people voted for Obama as their President; you deserve what you get !!!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sounds cool. Kinda like a Woodstock for crazy people.

Wonder if any cool bands will be there.......Milli Vanilli?

Perhaps I could use this opportunity to raise a little extra dough.

1. Basic Sign Making Kit. $25.00 (Cardboard, El Marko)
2. Deluxe Sign Making Kit $50.00 (Cardboard, El Marko, Dictionary)
3. Premium Sign Making Kit $75.00 (Cardboard, El Marko, Dictionary, Swastikas)

Birthers: We demand to see proof of Obama's Birth Certificate
Gov Response: OK here is his LEGAL BC
Birthers: We demand to see more proof of Obama's Birth Certificate

Oh yeah. So as to be On Topic:Birther Score card

I honestly don't know what makes people so ignorant, but it is apparently working.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join