It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers Plan To Storm Washington For March On 'Obama Birth Certificate,' 'Obamacare'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Source

Washington DC has played host to any number of organized gatherings of the discontented over the years, but at long last the Birthers are coming to town to have a protest of their own. The date is Saturday, May 29. The place is South President's Park. The cause is to jibber incoherently at the scores of media professionals who will be pointing cameras at them.

The news of this festival of cray-cray comes courtesy of Philip J. Berg, Esquire, who helpfully includes details and a litany of complaint -- the the form of a bulleted list -- right here. The new new thing is the framing of a health care reform repeal on the grounds that President Barack Obama isn't eligible to be President and thus cannot sign bills into law.

"It's time that we have a revolution in this country," Berg said in alerting his supporters to the march on The Jeff Kuhner radio show. "But I want a peaceful revolution...and I think that's the first first step we take."

The list is right here.

Obamacrimes.com

* The United States Constitution mandates the President of the United States must be a United States “natural born” Citizen – Article II, Section I;

* Obama was born in Mombasa, in what is now Kenya, Africa;

* Obama’s legal name is Barry Soetoro;

* Obama is an Indonesian Citizen as he was adopted/acknowledged by his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian Citizen; and

* The Healthcare bill (ObamaCare) signed into Law by Obama on March 23, 2010 is unconstitutional and voidable since he is ineligible to serve as President of the United States.

For these reasons, Philip J. Berg, Esquire, Obamacrimes.com is sponsoring the “OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE / ELIGIBILITY / OBAMACARE” March on Washington in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, May 29, 2010 from 12:00 noon to 4:00 P.M.

All individuals participating are requested to bring a copy of their Birth Certificate and meet at the Ellipse – President’s Park South located at 17th St & Constitution Ave, NW, Washington, D.C.

For updated information, please visit:

Obamacrimes.com

DONATIONS TO THE CAUSE ARE NEEDED and APPRECIATED

Can't wait to see what will happen 29 May. I wonder if he will actually obtain the permission to do this from the police. And how the administration is gonna react to this? Will it be a big turnout and successfull? How many birthers are actually out there? About time we found out, right?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

The cause is to jibber incoherently at the scores of media professionals who will be pointing cameras at them.

WOW, What an extremely un-biased article!
Another excellent contribution from the Huffington Post

-E-

[edit on 28-4-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I truly hopes that this movement gains momentum, and something is actually gained from this march. People are so brainwashed by the gov't that they don't see how a man could've been elected that was ineligible.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What's happened to the innocent until proven guilty?

Do any of you who believe Obama was born in Africa seen an original Kenyan birth certificate pertaining to Obama's birth?

Answer: NO !!!

Obama is true blue American until proven otherwise.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The cause is to jibber incoherently at the scores of media professionals who will be pointing cameras at them.

Will the march go something like this

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Your absolutely right, innocent until proven guilty. But but thats not what were talking about here.

Were talking about President before proven citizen.

Personally I don't care about his BC, I want to see his Occidental college records that he has paid $2Million to hide

-E-

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

The cause is to jibber incoherently

I'm only interested to see how big the march will be. Is there an ATSer who's gonna join them?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I'm hesitant to think that this will have a decent turnout. It is still taboo to be a birther. I think there are alot more people who are intreaged by the outcome but will note attend the march.

My above sarcasm was intended for the Huffington article, not at you OP (sorry if it came off thay way) I think you did a fair job showing both sides of the arguement.

-E-

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

I'm only interested to see how big the march will be. Is there an ATSer who's gonna join them?

Tell you what ... if someone reminds me I'll scoot on down there and cover the event, take some pictures/video and what not.

Better shlep the passport to mitigate the unibrow effect.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Your absolutely right, innocent until proven guilty. But but thats not what were talking about here.

Were talking about President before proven citizen.

Personally I don't care about his BC, I want to see his Occidental college records that he has paid $2Million to hide

-E-

I would like to see proof he paid 2 million dollars to hide anything.

Who do you pay to hide college records?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wish I could go, but since I live 16 hours away and have two small kids it isn't going to happen.

I will however voice my opinions in the one place it really matters, the voting booth.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by K J Gunderson

Lawyers

There are sever threads on the pricetag. Click here to find one

-E-

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Lawyers

There are sever threads on the pricetag. Click here to find one

-E-

Right, so no actual proof anyone was paid? Neat how you left that out.

So, what do you pay these lawyers to do? Please educate me so I can be as smart as you. Explain what happens next. You hand lawyers money and your college records vanish magically or what?

Just so you do not miss it again...proof of this claim?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

* Obama is an Indonesian Citizen as he was adopted/acknowledged by his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian Citizen;

Nope.
Let me save them a trip:

- Lee

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Right, so no actual proof anyone was paid? Neat how you left that out.

So, what do you pay these lawyers to do? Please educate me so I can be as smart as you. Explain what happens next. You hand lawyers money and your college records vanish magically or what?

Just so you do not miss it again...proof of this claim?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

Since you didn't look here you go. Obama law tab up to $1.4 million Keep in mind this was in August. Som I may be a bit shy on the 2 Mil

I'm not a lawyer, and havn't professed to be as smart as you claim, but as far as what lawyers do..

As part of the case, a subpoena was served on Occidental College for its records. School officials immediately contacted lawyers for Obama and said the demand would have to be answered unless they intervened.

Obama's lawyers then submitted a demand to the court arguing the case was moot because the election was over and the correct place to resolve such concerns was in Congress. The lawyers also alleged a variety of procedural errors.

California used to check prez candidates' eligibility

They don't do that for free.

-E-

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
[edit on 28-4-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

* Obama is an Indonesian Citizen as he was adopted/acknowledged by his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian Citizen;

Nope.
Let me save them a trip:

- Lee

I am sorry, what is that???

I don't have my glasses on

Whatever it is, it does not change the fact that Obama is not an American

I want to see some proof!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Since you didn't look here you go. Obama law tab up to $1.4 million Keep in mind this was in August. Som I may be a bit shy on the 2 Mil

Hmm, I must be missing something...

Where exactly does it say that any of that money went towards "sealing up records"?

It looks to me like you are jumping to some pretty wild conclusions based on that information.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Let me save them a trip:

Oh if it only were that simple.

Why the stories about Obama's birth certificate will never die

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Hmm, I must be missing something...

Where exactly does it say that any of that money went towards "sealing up records"?

Well about 5 posts up I said this

As part of the case, a subpoena was served on Occidental College for its records. School officials immediately contacted lawyers for Obama and said the demand would have to be answered unless they intervened.

Obama's lawyers then submitted a demand to the court arguing the case was moot because the election was over and the correct place to resolve such concerns was in Congress. The lawyers also alleged a variety of procedural errors.

I doubt all of the legal fees went to this, but certianly some did

-E-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join