It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fringe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Next Episode: "Northwest Passage"
Peter teams up with Sheriff Mathis on a serial murder investigation with ties to Newton. Meanwhile, Walter copes with the possibility of being sent back to St. Claire's, and someone from the "other side" pays a visit. Martha Plimpton and Sebastian Roche guest stars as Sheriff Mathis and Newton, respectively.

This is the last episode before the two part Season Finale, here's the description for that: Walter and Olivia travel to the parallel universe, and the anticipated face-off between Walter Bishop and William Bell occurs. Seth Gabel guest stars as the principal investigator in the Alternative Fringe division.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I cannot wait until the travel to the other side. We've seen glimpses, but I want more. I also hope we get to see Walternate and Astrnate.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I still have to see last week's episode. I was out of the country for a few days, so still trying to catch up on watching some DVR'd shows... I'll try and watch it before tonight's comes on...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Tonight is part 1 of the season finale, part 2 is next week. Olivia and Walter are going to the other side.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Less than 5 hours and counting! I can't wait to see the other side

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Was a cool episode...I had to get caught up, so watched last week's just before last night's show.

Only one thing (ok, a few) I couldn't get...

Here, Alter-Walter seemed to go balls to the wall to get his son back....but then when he does, he doesn't even bother to come home from work when Peter regains consciousness? WTF???

Also, it seems Alter-Walter has no desire to destroy either Universe, let alone both, so 1) Why does he want Peter to build this device, 2) Why wouldn't Peter deduce the implications, 3) Peter's just got home, and he's going to look at blueprints vs. exploring a different Universe??? C'mon....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yea I was thinking the same thing, I hope next week explains more.....which I'm sure it will. I am a little upset that they killed off the other "kids" so fast. They really could have used fire girl (can't remember her name right now). Over all tho I like the other universe and all the technology, I thought for sure the guy who got burnt to a crisp was toast but apparently he'll be fine!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
But what's with the blimps? I mean, they have nanite healing baths but fly around in blimps?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I had a thread going, and it was posted too recently. But I see I have fair weather friends here who leave for the newest thing instead of keeping my thread going.

hhhmmmpppfff

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
In the red title sequence I noticed that one of the fringe science texts said "First People".. this isn't in the normal blue sequence, I wonder what "first people" would mean?

Here's the preview for part 2..

Olivia vs Olivia!

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I had a thread going, and it was posted too recently. But I see I have fair weather friends here who leave for the newest thing instead of keeping my thread going.

hhhmmmpppfff

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

hhhmmmm first people ever....maybe??? What about what Walter said about aliens taking away our ability to cross universes, maybe the aliens are the first people??

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thursday will be Leonard Nimoy's final acting appearance since he is retiring from TV and movies. I'm guessing that means it will be curtains for Dr. Bell, barring some kind of cosmetic surgery I guess. Or he might show up in a flashback played by Zachary Quinto

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
[edit on 18-5-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wondering302

I liked the look on their faces like..weirdo.

but really, after all they have seen, would that seem so far fetched?

I mean, what the heck do they think the Observers are?

[edit on 18-5-2010 by nixie_nox]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've been super busy with the oil spill, so haven't had a chance to log on much...but what an awesome season finale! I knew when Bell woke up after the explosion that they had switched Olivias. I wonder how they will get her back...any ideas??

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My thinking is that "Newlivia" will eventually side with our guys, and then help to get "Oldlivia" back....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now that science is (almost) convinced of other dimensions I wonder if there are anomalities occuring between our dimension and other ones. The quantum mechanics also predicts that strange things can happen, so where and when are those fringe happenings?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, to be fair, Fringe takes the current ideas in physics, and then applies a "what if", in this case, "what if traversing from one universe to another causes a breakdown between the two universes?"

Also to be fair, most of these ideas aren't even solid enough to be proper "theories" (by definition) just hypotheses....even if they have the "theory" moniker behind them...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here is a new video where the cast and crew discuss the season 2 finale and whats to come in season 3.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Here's a new 30-second promo for Season 3. This one has new scenes:

Fringe Season 3 premieres September 23rd on FOX.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join