It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After years of studying end time predictions these are my results

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
human creation is a failure
the sooner we are gone (kill each other) the better for the planet

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Misoir

You spent YEARS studing what might happen.
Dood, you really need to get out more.

I did not spend night and day studying this. Only on my spare time. I always figured if one of them came true then I should be prepared and able to recognise where would be safest to go.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
do you really think all this will occur?

do you really understand the consequences and how it will affect your lives?

are you people f%$#king nuts?

this is no GD armchair flippin battle that will go away like a video game........

evryone please take a few steps back and truly analize this situation before it goes critical.

THIS # is getting way out of hand.......stop this insanity now.....you have no idea where this is going or where it will end.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So you've got 130 million people fighting on American soil......and Russia isn't going to take advantage because they want the business?

What business would that be?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I see the only aspect about this so called end times that really counts in the end is the spiritual choice between fear and love. TPTB know this is how to win the real game. You sir have bought the fear generation propaganda hook line and sinker. Unfortunatly you'll probably get what you wish for.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
the only realistic thing about this whole post was that Russia could and would invade all of Europe if it wanted to. The Muslim nations invading and dominating Europe? Highly unlikely. A coalition of them already tried to invade Israel and got owned and pushed out by Israel alone in the 1960's.

China invading the U.S. mainland? Impossible. There's no way to transport that many millions of troops, PERIOD. Just isn't any way. You know how many transport ships you'd need? More than the entire world has.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by jcjace

I know people on ATS don't trust tptb but I can promise you that no leader would use a nuke unless it is their very last option. Neither Iran or Israel no matter how crazy would use a nuke unless they are at their very end. Even America would not use nukes until we are basically defeated. It is the very last option which no head of state would ever want to make, they would be extremely hesitant to 'press the button'.

I believe pretty much the same thing. I must have missread the OP,i thought Israel fired the first nuke hence my answer. But even then, the middle east conflict is a very difficult situation to read into.

Like i said previously, the US is located strategicaly around the middle east. They've managed to corner Iran from every corner, a fact that many people seem to never mention. They also have all the pretol needed directly from Iraq, their tanks will always be full, even in a crisis.

I'm just worried about how far all this escalation is going to go. The MSN post a different story every day about Iran and their nuclear program. A year ago they said they were still year behind building a nuke. A week ago, they said that within 8 months they could have one and today they said that by 2015 Iran would have an ICBM nuke...

How can they missread the reports from week to week? Who the hell works in these offices that they can't seem to read and write properly? And how come no one seems to find it odd?

Saddam was removed so that no muslim country would turn on Israel during an attack (other than Syria and all) and the US could march on. The plan has been laid out very carefully and i'm pretty sure we're coming close to the start of the race.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
the only realistic thing about this whole post was that Russia could and would invade all of Europe if it wanted to. The Muslim nations invading and dominating Europe? Highly unlikely. A coalition of them already tried to invade Israel and got owned and pushed out by Israel alone in the 1960's.

China invading the U.S. mainland? Impossible. There's no way to transport that many millions of troops, PERIOD. Just isn't any way. You know how many transport ships you'd need? More than the entire world has.

lol i agree its insane, but there are more than enough ships, i played a game 2 years ago i think that showed it being done with cargo ships and tankers etc.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by GrinchNoMore]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Not even close to what would happen if war broke out in the middle east LOL

Israel could bomb pretty much every one of those countries back to the stone age alone if it wanted. Only reason it doesn't is because it would lose it's allies and than China and Russia will begin stomping in their face.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer
do you really think all this will occur?

do you really understand the consequences and how it will affect your lives?

are you people f%$#king nuts?

this is no GD armchair flippin battle that will go away like a video game........

evryone please take a few steps back and truly analize this situation before it goes critical.

THIS # is getting way out of hand.......stop this insanity now.....you have no idea where this is going or where it will end.

Please take a map of the middle east, blow it up on your wall, Mark every US positions with Red Dots, don't forget to circle Israel in Red ok. Now step back and look at the whole thing. Where do you think this will go?

Be honest, don't dream that Obama will bring everyone home by Xmas.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Here's map for you, take a good look.

en.wikipedia.org...:US_military_bases_in_the_world_2007.svg

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This seems like a perfect mix of biblical prophecy (the overall end battle scene that the bible describes) with an obvious use of modern news, countries (allies/axis types) and modern weaponry. Kind of like Nastradamas....lot's of it seems to be already predicted in the bible yet the words and meanings are twisted just enough to make it look different to those not knowledgeable of the bible. This just seems like biblical prophecy mixed with logical scenarios that expound from news of the past and present........the logical outcome of situations can sometimes be guessed sort of like a chess player who already knows the next move of his foe because of the behavior of the previous moves.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
here's a better one yet

moinansari.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
OK FINE, have your wars, destroy productive lives, you stupid sheep.....

destroy the most important and beautiful planet in our galazy.....

you had your choice and you blew it.......

better luck the next 26,000 year cycle.....

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's obvious that the starter of this thread is either an insightful genius, or is
a delusional wishful thinker. Time will tell!

Personally, I think we should simply nip the Iran "problem" in the bud by
getting rid of its leadership. It's better to kill the leaders now than to
kill thousands of Iran citizens and watch our soldiers get blasted away in
an all out war.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm assuming that the bulk of your scenario is translated from archaic references in Revelation into their equivalent in modern times? ie: "King of the North/King of the South", etc.
i've always wanted to sit down and work all of it out myself, but based on my assumption, it seems as if you've already done it for me. One thing that no one has brought up is the fact that mother nature will only continue to get more and more pissed off as we close this age. For cryin' out loud, look what a volcano in Iceland caused in Europe when the airlines were shut down for 5 days. What happens when volcanoes in Greece & Italy get going? Add a side of earthquake in the Middle East, and you've got yourself a might gnarly stage set for some unprecedented events......apocalyptic, even. And that ain't even the half of it y'all.......

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Dude no one here is promoting war, but you have to be realistic and see whats out there.

Of course i don't want any war, i have two kids whom i would to see grow and a cleaner environment and see the things i got to see as a kid but the reality is that there has been wars since human existence and that alone cannot be ignored. No matter how many times people say lets not repeat the mistakes of our grand parents, they seem to repeat anyway.

The only one true way out of this is singularity! There is only one!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

destroy the most important and beautiful planet in our galazy.....

We humans cannot destroy planet Earth even with all of our nukes. It survived much worse.

better luck the next 26,000 year cycle.....

What the hell are you blathering on about?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Very interesting scenario, I have to admit that it makes sense to me, one thing I would like to remind people is that the PTB control each side of this game, they own the board no matter how much we like to think that each country dictatates it's own destiny, they control the money and in turn can predict the outcome,
If they want 100 million Chinese troops on US soil, it will happen, well armed citizens will not hold off a military force using similar techniques that the US is using in the ME, the ME are used to hard times, the west are used to creature comforts and have become lazy and once the super market is empty they will come out with their hands up waving a white flag looking for food.

TPTB have one ace up their sleeve that was not mentioned, race specific bio weapons, once you use the Chinese to take out the enemy, you release the virus and kill off the military and walk in with your own and take over with little or no resistence.

The scenario may not work out 100% accurate as the OP put forward, but you can guarantee something along those lines will happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just to illustrate reality to a few people here:

en.wikipedia.org...

read up on the Six Day War that occurred in 1967.
Israel faced off against Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq and beat all of them 4 on

And Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria even contributed arms and troops and Israel beat them all even without the use of nuclear weapons.

Israel lost about 800 troops and its Arab enemies had about 20-25,000 killed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join