It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After years of studying end time predictions these are my results

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It would start when Israel attacks Iran. We all know Iran has their alliance with Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas so we know they would begin to attack Israel. So Israel will be fighting on several fronts. Not long into the war Islamic Extremists will begin to say that the Jews and Christians are waging war on Islam and they won't stop until all Muslims are dead. This will cause widespread chaos in not only Muslim nations but in nations with significant Muslim minorities (France, Sweden, UK).

As the war progresses the US, UK and France will militarily assist Israel. But surprises will occur when Syria begins to win against Israel and begins to march towards Jerusalem whilst bombing everything in their path. Israel will not stand for that and will see no other way to stop Syria except to change the entire 'game'. I'm not sure what weapon they will use but they will fulfill biblical prophecy and level Damascus until nothing is left. This is when the Muslim world will go completely insane. Israel will see a rainstorm of bombs as they now know Israel is willing to go that far.

Then Iran will have their first nuclear bomb (it will not be very big) but it will be strong enough to level half of Israel. Then chaos rips through the Middle East with riots becoming more extreme as the other Muslim nations refuse to get involved. Then they will begin to collapse, one by one Muslim nations will fall to extremists who want to wage all out warfare against Israel. At this point the war spreads to North Africa and Iraq.

As all NATO members refuse to get involved other than the US, UK and France the US will stage a false flag operation. This time far worse than 9/11. They will automatically point the finger at the Radical Islamic Alliance which will force all NATO members to respond and support the US, and of course Israel. Turkey will refuse to join the war and will either leave or be kicked out of NATO. Turkey will side with Iran but won't get involved.

As the standoff between Turkey and the west gets worse there will be an attack on Cyprus which will cause a clash between western troops and Turkish troops which will drag Turkey into the war on Iran's side. As more and more Muslim nations fall there will be wide spread terrorist attacks in major Muslim EU cities (Paris, Berlin, Stockholm). Israel will hold off the RIA offensive very well and actually push them back.

This is the point when most North African nations fall to Radical Islamists. From Morocco to Ethiopia. Europe will struggle to fight an offensive in the Middle East and fight terrorism in their cities. This will cause serious tensions in Europe to come to a boiling point where Europeans clash with Muslims in the streets. As elections occur there will be a terrifying rise of the far-right parties which will begin to grab power in many EU nations. Iran's alliance will stretch from Iran to Morocco now and Israel will be surrounded.

At this point there will be serious violence in Russia, China and India. The countries will be forced to pick a side in an escalating war that is seeing governments collapse as far away as Brunei. Pakistan will be swayed by the US until it collapses and goes in favor of Iran, this will cause India to side with the US. China will state that they want to remain neutral and Russia says they will only defend their territory.

This will cause a lot of tension as Russia and China decide to align and remain neutral. The war will continue on for months when a convention is called by all Radical Islamic Nations to declare their unity against Israel. They overthrow the Gulf countries and cut off the west’s oil supply. Russia and Brazil step in to provide oil to the highest bidders at a very high cost which collapses the west’s economies. China, which was financed by US purchases, will have to play their cards right as their economy begins to sink.

Then the war gets very dangerous as the Europeans, Americans and Israelis fight off the Arab countries. They then invade southern Europe through Greece, Spain and Italy. This begins to redirect troops to southern Europe as the Europeans try to defend their own countries.

Eventually the wars spread further north and the RIA takes control of all land south of the Danube, west of the river Rhine, and south of the Alps. The RIA troops will reach the German border where they will be stopped which will alter the entire war. The Pope had already fled to France which is mostly under control by the RIA; they find and kill the pope after destroying Rome and the Vatican with bombs. Once they are stopped by Germany, the German forces begin to push them south. They are also met with serious resistance in France which they begin to lose control over.

All European countries must work together to liberate their southern neighbors and within months they push the RIA out of Europe except for the Mediterranean Islands and the Iberian Peninsula. Then it is finally used, a nuclear weapon is dropped on Israel by Iran which causes an Israeli retaliation by dropping all of their nuclear weapons on the Middle East and North Africa.

This enrages Russia and China for whatever reason and forces them to declare war on NATO and Israel. The Russian and Chinese soldiers march through the completely disintegrated Middle East to Israel where Israeli troops will be waiting on all corners of their nation for the ultimate war. Russia sends naval forces and aviation forces to fight Israel as China sends land troops. Russia will begin to take over countries in Eastern Europe, especially southeastern (Romania, Austria, and Greece). Since western countries don't have any money to help even them Russia looks the most appealing as they have the funds to help. They send in troops to fight anyone who resists their takeover and establishes puppet governments.

China will begin to take over the Middle East as they fight Israel. Then they clash with the US in the pacific. Since the US is weakened they see this as their opportunity to seize Taiwan and invade Hawaii. Once this occurs there is a nuclear standoff since the US cans no longer fight. China calls Americas bluff and sends troops, naval ships and military planes into the west coast to fight on American soil. This war is in tune with the Hopi prophecy where they warn to not get on your rooftops if the war comes from the (west or east, can't remember). The Chinese will bomb US cities with very little resistance except from courageous US citizens. America creates 2 camps; one for Chinese Americans and one for captured soldiers.

This is the point where a full scale Pacific war erupts. With Canada, US, Australia, NZ, Japan, and S. Korea declaring war on China the Chinese form their own military alliance based on a unified interest. Not all Asian countries want to join China’s military alliance which enrages China. Beijing calls a summit between the SCO and the ASEAN nations to call for a unified voice on the international stage. China proclaims this is the only chance the world has to rid themselves of America.

Several nations decided to join China in a joint military operation in the pacific. Several nations refused to sign the treaty (Indonesia, Thailand, Mongolia) which causes tensions to rise in the orient. With Thailand becoming a vocal critic of a Pacific War China begins to bomb Thailand claiming they are secretly plotting with the Americans to spread a chemical virus in the animals of Asia to poison their food supply and cripple their economies. Mongolia suffered a vicious coup d’état staged by China and China begins to fund Radical Islamic Rebels in Indonesia causing a civil war.

With a unified East Asian Alliance China marched forward through the Pacific. They quickly toppled S. Korea and began an invasion of the southern Japanese Islands. Without America to defend them they were left to fight the entire East Asian Alliance which swiftly overthrew the Japanese military, which allowed for a Chinese occupation. The troops moved and began bombing Darwin and Cairns in northern Australia causing the Australian military to call an immediate meeting of all Pacific nations, all Latin American nations declined, but Canada, NZ and USA showed up and signed a pact to not allow any of the four countries to lose the war.

China paid Mexicans drug cartels to overthrow Mexico and help fight in America. Australia then declares war on China which causes China to invade Australia. With Europe trying to save themselves, the Pacific front was left to Australia, NZ, US, and Canada to fight off China. They made serious wins and seized the Australians outback while bombing Australian cities. They also began to occupy Mexico while maintaining a puppet government under the control of the drug cartels.

China then began to move east to Cuba, convincing them to join in the alliance and finish off the west forever. China now had control of the entire southern US border and began to invade through CA, AZ, NM, TX, FL, OR, WA, and AK. Hawaii was already seized by the Chinese and China also seized the Aleutian Islands in Alaska. Quickly Alaska fell to China’s military might as they began to bomb the west coast cities of Canada and the US. The US and Canadian west coasts fell to China.

With half of Australia and New Zealand already occupied by Chinese troops and under constant bombing the Chinese moved quickly through western US and Canada to the rocky mountains. The US and Canadian troops were withdrawn from the west and placed on the east side of the mountains, the US sent troops into Canada to assist as Canada sent troops into America to assist. They each called for their citizens to help in the fight or they will lose the war.

(Continued on next post)...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
China fought the US and Canada at the rocky mountains. Within several months of a severe and bloody fight China was being pushed back, they then used chemical weapons on US and Canadian prairies to destroy the food supply and poison the people. The US and Canada pushed China off of the continent. At the same time Australia and New Zealand pushing Chinese troops out of their countries.

China was pushed back to just controlling the Pacific without controlling any of the A-N-C-U Alliance territory. At this point all major Canadian and American cities have been bombed and the food, air, and people have been poisoned.

Russia then seizes control over continental Europe after buying off their governments. The only European countries not under Russian control are the Nordics and British Isles. China controls the Middle East and Pacific. Chinese troops stand at the Israeli borders and makes a peace treaty with Russia and China.

After Israel, Russia and China sign the peace treaty the true effects of the war begin to be felt as the earth enters a nuclear winter, the food and people have been poisoned and hundreds of millions are now dead. Millions of people in the middle east and North Africa begin to move south to Sub-Saharan Africa which avoided the war. The millions of Americans and Canadians began to move south to Latin America where they too avoided the war.

Russia now controls the European continent except the Nordics and British Isles. While China controls all of east Asia, Middle East and North Africa. With a massive refugee crisis many countries begin to close their borders to immigrants creating a human resources shortage across Africa, Asia, Latin America, North America and Middle East.

These are my results from years of studying end time prophecies and predictions by many well known ‘seers’ such as Nostradamus, Daniel, Ezekiel, Malachi, Hopi, etc… I hope you read all of it and feel free to ask me whatever you wish.

EDIT - Many people have attacked this post for the exhagerated number of troops fighting in America and Canada. I erased the numbers so input whatever number you like as long as you get the point that it is a serious battle.

In additon many have criticized the inability of the US to adequately defend itself. I would like to ask you what YOU think would happen if our oil supply from the middle east was cut off and we are waging a full out war in the Middle East/North Africa.

For those who critize this because they say the Arabs cannot invade Europe of push NATO forces off for so long. I would like to just state, IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN. The west knows from experience that these people are very capable of fighting and surviving beyond what we term as conventional. Whether it be their dedication to their religion or their strong wills, they can fight off the US military on a local scale. Imagine an entire regional scale. Don't go scanning CIA Factbook for their military expenditures, try looking at their population numbers and a bried overview of their history.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcc979589a76.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4/20/10 by Misoir]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Good post. S+F from me!

Made sense to me. Layed out pretty well. Care to add a timeline/prediction for such events?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Timeline predictions are to hard to predict as no one can predict the exact time of attack. Also Misoir, don’t you think U.S.A will do better then you predict? They do have a military budget of 600 billion, and are the top GDP country in the world. I bet they have secret military technology that would scare the hell out of Russia. Not sure about china, because they probably have some amazing weapons to.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is quite possibly the most plausible end times theory I have ever read. S+F for you, my good sir.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I am curious what end time prophecies you have studied since you missed the fact that when the end war comes the US is already defunct. I know that is in several end time prophecies and in the Quran's end time prophecy.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Then the war gets very dangerous as the Europeans, Americans and Israelis fight off the Arab countries. They then invade southern Europe through Greece, Spain and Italy.

Wearing my "student of history" hat, this is the point where the story started getting really implausible. If it was as easy as that to mount amphibuous landings on three major peninsulas of Europe, Churchill and Roosevelt could have ended WW2 much more quickly.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I read it end to end. Interesting chain of events. I would suggest that you factor in a couple of things -- time of year / weather and disposal of bodies (which if done improperly due to shear number of dead can lead to diseases running rampant).

Distrbution of the attacks is important as well, when considering an attack on the US. Flat lands such as the south and central regions of the US are pretty vulnerable to air attacks, but the area is vast and hard to blanket. The Rocky and Applachian ranges are much easier to defend, but harder to survive in.

In the end, I think you are about on par with one of the possible futures. We are due for a reset soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil C Hickus
reply to post by Misoir

Good post. S+F from me!

Made sense to me. Layed out pretty well. Care to add a timeline/prediction for such events?

I don't believe giving timelines or even dates are a good thing. I think it is up to human nature and actions that can alter or change when and how things happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

What do you think would happen to the USA if the Iranians cut off all Mid East oil supply to the west? We would have to look to alternatives, which would create a monopoly for Russia. We would have to buy their oil at whatever costs they want because we would be fighting a war. Add to that what sort of adverse effects that would have on our economy. Besides, I think we are past the stage of any type of US-Russia war.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Great observation. I think that incorporating dates, seasons and times into any prediction is rediculous because no one can be perfectly accurate on even the places where events will happen let alone the time it happens.

reply to post by DISRAELI

I already know that you can't just invade 3 different areas in a small pocket of time. I never stated how long it would take, my ASSUMPTION is about 9-12 months to fully invade them 3 locations and secure them.

reply to post by damwel

I said after studying the end times prophecies I came to this conclusion. But actually this is not the end of the world and I never said it was. It lays the groundwork for the end. With China and Russia virtually free to rule the world however they want, that is the NWO. They will establish the world in the image that they want. This is just the foundation for the end, because honestly no prophecies/predictions really talk about the end of the world, only the establishment of the end.

[edit on 4/20/10 by Misoir]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

We need to have a mass orgy, to get up to the population china has.

On the battlefield, they will keep on coming and coming. They will never end.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think any country that tries to invade America is F'ed. America isn't Europe. The citizens, (especially the south), are armed and know how to use them. It would be a shooting gallery if the Chinese tried to invade America...(especially the south).

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
so we could stop all of the above by nuking israel now, right?

EDIT: thick finger spelling

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Dumbass]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
I think any country that tries to invade America is F'ed. America isn't Europe. The citizens, (especially the south), are armed and know how to use them. It would be a shooting gallery if the Chinese tried to invade America...(especially the south).

I'm not sure if I added it into my OP but I believe that our military will be drained and they will call on the US citizens to help defend the country since the military was drained of its resources.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As far as Bible prophecies go (I'm not sure what else you would mean by "End Time") I really didn't see any predictions on how they will come true.

What you laid out sounds like a plausible logical nuts and bolts scenario but end time stuff will be much more... supernatural.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I like it and it seems plausible. A few things though.....America as far as warfare technology goes is head and shoulders above China. All those Chinese soldiers won't do any good against unseen steatlth bombers and unmanned predators dropping nukes on mainland China. For that reason, I don't see the Chinese attempting a ground attack on US soil. However, I did agree with the payment to drug cartels to overthrow the mexican government. That alone would keep the US over-extended and busy protecting the homefront. Also, I'm not certain in the event of an all our global war that the U.S. or anyone else will honor their alliegence to NATO or the UN. Many countries would probably have much more to benefit by staying out of the fight and claiming leftovers afterwards.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You mention the bible as part of your studies, but I did not see 2 of the main things mentioned from bible prophecy that are commonly discussed.

2 witnessess, cause havoc before they are finally taken out by the beast.

The anti-christ walks into the house of god and declares himself god. Then the "real" god arrives and armageddon follows.

The final sign of the Hopi prophecy tells of dwelling in the heavens that comes crashing to earth, resembling a blue star.

I appreciate your version of possible coming events, it was a good read and is a mostly plausible outcome as far as the tides of war. However as you know, most prophecies have many other signs outside the actions of war to bring the end.

The hopi prophecy is interesting in that it ends with the birth of the 5th world which includes a one world order. or perhaps an NWO.

The bible also ends things with the new age under gods rule(one ruling governance)

seems all roads lead to the NWO....

How do you see things ending....... we just slowly fizzle out after all of these wars?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Interesting predictions. Where did the Hopi information come from. I have recently learned of the Ant people and how they saved humanity.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I hope you are joking...
Ant people...lmao that is as likely as reptillians being world leaders.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join