It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nation Wide Police Layoffs - Blackwater Take Over

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
it.

You are at least as arrogant as Kleverone.

Not quite, but it's good to have goals

-- Wait, Emerald is the "100% War in February" guy? Why are we even bothering with this discussion?

exactly.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Regarding Germans not being armed. A firearm confiscation occurred prior to all the nasty stuff kicking off. They complied. They also confiscated gold, food, tires, pretty much anything not nailed down and sometimes that too.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Hm. This actually is suggestive that we shouldn't fully dismiss this. I still stand by the opinion that, generally, these threads are devoid of useful content.

But I would be shocked beyond shock if law enforcement was suddenly privatized as he claims it will be.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

the california link is over a year old.

i didnt bother looking past that.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Blackwater? lol arent those the guys that like drink liquer from the ass cheeks of other guys?

i believe it is.. lol

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Okey, I'm game. I'm not going to completely dismiss the OP, it could happen. I mean obama's had over a year to lay the ground work for this behind the scenes while out in the open pushing health care. But.
But this would be such a HUGE undertaking that a take over within one to two weeks? You have Village Police, Town Police, County Police, State Police. Would it be instantaneous? (poof Blackwaters in charge) Or would it start a state at a time? If it's instantaneous, then these guys have to be housed some place, right?
I'm gonna have to vote no, but I'll give it two weeks. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and we'll meet up at the FEMA camps an have a good laugh.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm calling BS on this! Here's why... Police forces are funded locally, by the city, by the county and by the state. Their authority works in EXACTLY that order as well. When a city cannot afford to police itself, the county provides coverage, if a county cannot provide the coverage the state troopers provide it. So, what you are saying is that every municipality, county and state are going to have to agree to give up its sovereignty to a federally provided police force - NOT LIKELY! Especially not to the likes of Blackwater/Xe! The public backlash and outrage would be horrific!

Secondly, how would you pay for this? Blackwater mercenaries are paid a great deal more than the local police. Also, where does the manpower come from? There are MILLIONS of LEO throughout the country - Blackwater/Xe doesn't have anywhere near the manpower to pull off this coup.

Nah, no way! Doesn't compute! Doesn't pass the logic test!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

Where are you located?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Thanks for the heads up sir! Scary news indeed. I just don't know what to do to try to fight this movement towards a fascist oligarchy anymore. Oh well I guess all you can do is keep reporting things like your news and other true news that you don't hear about in the main stream media. Just keep preaching the truth to those that will listen and hope enough people wake up to make a difference! Thanks again OP!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't think that plan would fly in Texas. Too many good 'ol boys down here to suddenly have black uniformed, armed, private security forces running around rounding people up.
When the SHTF, places mainly in the south are gonna be the last stand areas.

Remember the Alamo!

BTW, inner city gang bangers may put up a decent fight too.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I do not claim to know exactly WHY when I google (Police Layoffs) I find so many states resorting to this to "SAVE MONEY" in their budgets. I mean REALLY, in 2010, with crime rates through the roof, prisons full, etc... laying off Police and Fire to SAVE MONEY seems Ignorant. All you ever hear from OBAMA-MESS is Safety of Americans is paramount, WHY would you EVER FIRST cut POLICE and FIRE. Good Grief....

Why not start with other things FIRST. Just an IDEA, your FAT paychecks? I know that will NEVER happen but if you REALLY looked at what money states WASTE you could surely cut money in Better places.

Just Saying, Seems like a strange place to Start....

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This does have some truth to it..But not in the Masons and Blackwater terms.
Local municipals are having budget problems and there are some companies ALOT of them in D.C. who have approached many counties with the ideas and proof that they can employee private security forces that are cheaper than training and putting government LEO on the books. These companies are hired and they in turn do a review of the city and get with companies who employee Traffic camera's and speed camera's they place these devices in key location s to drive funds that LEO would help generate with speeding tickets etc. The camera's are cheaper they work 24-7 and there are no pensions to pay out for years of service these type devices allow the security companies to handle trouble area patrol for high theft area's and such which lets the law enforcement agencies to focus on high priority crimes like murder etc. This allows the counties and cities to scale back on mobile patrol officers and focus on hiring more educated investigators. Like it or not law enfocement is being out sourced.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by biochemky

Flint Michigan.

I truely believe this senerio is plausable. City's cant afford protection, my county definately cant. My state is almost bankrupt do to GM pullout and unussually high unemployment. So who do we turn to? Big brother will defend us.

Of all the senerios I have read on this site. This is one that I can actually see panning out. NWO going to happen. When? I have no idea but I do believe it will take place on many fronts. Enough to cause panic and confusion. So, before its implemented. They will have major control of the board and it will be unstoppable.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey maybe a city full of MALL COPS might help... LOL HE KICKED BUTT!!!
LOLOL

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Imagine 5000 Dog the Bounty Hunters running around trying to get the "bond" for the arrest of criminals and law breakers,lol. The High Ranking Mason I know tends to lie about everything in someway or another as they are only 'on the level' with other Masons. There was also much talk of $9-$10 a gallon gas awhile back because although the Masons have somewhat opened up their doors in the last 60 years in many ways, they are still primarily conservative Christian business owners of Caucasian ethnicity. Obviously this country has lost it's way regarding fiscal responsibility and the effects have rippled all the way down to the smallest local governments. Simply a form of fear mongering that is apparently working because someone has relayed the message and it now has 4 pages of discussion dedicated to it. Since Blackwater no longer exists, I don't think it will be getting the contract anytime soon, and if Xe were to get the contract for something like this the US would have to be under total anarchy. I understand they could come snatch individuals and all that and make them 'go away', but imagining them taking over Police duties would lead me to think things would be so deteriorated at that point not many things would matter in the sense we realize them now. Lots of resistance in some states but our nation would be totalitarianism in the worst way. A word of advice would be to trust a mans word by his deeds and actions, rather than his affiliations and titles.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wont happen. Americans have dealt with alot of crap, but that will just NOT fly.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I, recently, was given a thumb drive with some information on it that relates to pre and post 9/11. Some of this information will cause you to reread, reread, because what you are looking at cant be real. But I assure you this came from a very reliable source from the hill, and when I get the rest of the information, I will have all for all to see. On the computer and every newspaper in the world.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hello my fellow Humans,

I´m from Germany (so excuse my English ) I´m reading a long time here on ATS its for me one way to know whats really going on in your country and in fact on the whole planet. I must give a statement to this. As you know we Germans got a very dark history. We, the younger generations have now managet to pass this history, we are now an multi cultural Generation with all kinds of nationalitys hanging out together. But. And here is the point, we are looking over the Atlantic an see some things, whitch happens again. I know, no American citizen will hear this, but all our elders have seen and lift through starts in your country again. As example.

Hitler promised to lead the people out of the financial crisis.

As far as I know your new President did the same.

Then he changed the police to a military police

mmhhhh

after that it began, that people were askt about what is the word at home.

as far as I know, with the todays technologie there is no need for an dirket asking, because everyone has min. a camera an a microphon at home.

When there were people whom was against the regime they were put in so called "umerziehungslager" what means brain wash center.

I read about FEMA Camps.

I could write a lot more, but my english is to worse for mor detailed sentences. I hope you get the point, like its said about the cylons in BSG

All has happend bevor and all will happend again.

(ps and off topic). We do not wear the stupid bavarien outfit you know from the Oktoberfest, our cultures are pretty mutch the same, we watch the same shows, listen the same music and get Fat from McDonalds too )

Greatings from planet Earth

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

A friendly reminder...

...to please keep the discussion civil and refrain from personal attacks against fellow members.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join