It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nation Wide Police Layoffs - Blackwater Take Over

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Why must you attempt to derail this person's thread?

If there is "nothing to see here" then what exactly are you doing here?

link   

Originally posted by kleverone
What do you know, another doomsday thread.

For all of you newbies......trust me

Move along, there is nothing to see here.

www.wifr.com...

Is there really nothing to see? Illinois State Police to lay off 460 troops and close 5 posts.......troll on that

link   
Dammit couldnt get link to work, Google Police and Fireman layoffs Flint Michigan.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Please obviously the sky in your world is not he same color as mine. I often wonder how people can be so stupid no offence. If you don't like it leave if you like it stay this is ATS for Christ's sake take a chill pill and leave. It is truly that simple click your mouse and head for new pastors.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

What are you some kind of TROLL. If you don't like it why don't you move along.

I guess I'm just filing that void that was there when I joined to keep from wasting my time on BS threads like this one.

But you feel the need to guide the poor new people.

See my last comment.

I think that they can handle themselves and you should speak and act for yourself.

Nobody said they couldn't captain angry. I'm merely making a suggesting.

Also this is part of what ATS is about why do you feel the overwhelming urge to cry and cry about it?

I find it funny that you of all people would accuse me of crying about anything. How's your blood pressure?

Maybe you feel the truth you hear in your narrow minded head is the only truth worth listening to stop TROLLING.

So you are saying this is TRUE?

Based off of someones story who has absolutely zero evidence to back it up? After I have heard this song and dance time and time again?

Who's narrow minded?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

A high ranking Mason?

What exactly is a high ranking mason by your definition?

Why would a High Ranking Mason be involved in an event like this?

"other" secret agencies? which ones? Got any names?

First of all, the police force in a state will be either city, county or State employed, NOT, Federally employed.

I can think of several states that would tell the Federal Government to go to hell. Texas being one of them.

I call BS on this topic. Prove it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Solasis

Please obviously the sky in your world is not he same color as mine. I often wonder how people can be so stupid no offence. If you don't like it leave if you like it stay this is ATS for Christ's sake take a chill pill and leave. It is truly that simple click your mouse and head for new pastors.

Because it is threads like this that pollute what once once and site devoted to denying ignorance instead of spreading it based off of a second hand account without any verifiable proof to back up said claims.

So yes I will post in these threads because I am sick of it.

Instead of asking for any proof you fearmongers bite into it.

I'm sick of crap like this www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wasting valuable bandwith.

I could list a hundred more of these threads which is the sad part.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepapa

www.wifr.com...

Is there really nothing to see? Illinois State Police to lay off 460 troops and close 5 posts.......troll on that

I grew up in Illinois and know for a fact that the state is in Finacial dissaray and can't afford to compensate many state and medical employees. Go educate yourself on the facts before you go making assumptions.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yep, I just saw on the Chicago news tonight about massive layoffs for the Illinois State Police. So yeah, I'd say it's happening and that the cause of it is to get the officers out who have a personal attachment to the area and bring in ones who do not.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

Hello,
Here's a link for 3/25/10
www.clickondetroit.com...
Quick post, back to read the scoop.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think your "high ranking" mason is a bit paranoid. Yes there are law enforcement layoffs in SOME cities being destoyed by this crappy economy, but just as many cities that are laying off, there are departments hiring as well. Down here I can name 13 city departments looking to hire officers by July.

As for Blackwater (now Xe), I did a one year contract with them back in 2003 and I can tell you this much...right now they don't have the manpower to take over anything. I am still friends with a few training cadre in NC and they are actually looking to sign contracts in Kosovo and Africa to go make money because everything else is so slow.

This is hype...thats all!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Seriously who are you to decide what is valuable to others? You are arrogant and rather angry individual who does not have the common sense of when to stop. If you are this pathetic on ATS I can only imagine what real life must be like.

This poster made it clear that it was not a prediction but you keep going strong stuck in some rut life has made for you. All it show is a pathetic,obsessive view of the world you try so hard to control. Worry about your own backyard your grass needs cutting.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Why must you attempt to derail this person's thread?

If there is "nothing to see here" then what exactly are you doing here?

I'm tryng to keep this crap, without any verifiable evidence, from growing into another front page thread that makes this site look bad to others who will notice that in a few weeks this does not happen.

Layoffs happen when the economy is crappy. Bottomline.

I'm not derailing anything, unless the OP has more proof than " He heard from an High Ranking mason" then there is nothing to see here other than gossip that pollutes this thread like the hundred before it.

I find it funny that I am being accused of being a troll by the same people who haven't even been here long enough to know that I was once a moderator on this site before real life issues required my time and I had to give up said title.
So yes I take offense to threads like this that I have seen time and time again.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm wondering if it's too late to get my application into XE.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, you really let me down with your 100% war thing and now this.
show me the proof of blackwater involvement.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Well I am glad to see you are still not a mod.
You may not be trying to derail this thread now but in your first post you were and being a past mod you should now better and keep a higher standard. And just for the record it shows arrogance to even bring up the whole I was a mod thing and you should not accuse me. You reap what you sow and if you had not posted I would not be accusing you. This is on you no one else be a man and say you are sorry for your first post. And I will at least have some respect for you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

www.wifr.com...

I grew up in Illinois and know for a fact that the state is in Finacial dissaray and can't afford to compensate many state and medical employees. Go educate yourself on the facts before you go making assumptions.

Please show me where I wrote something that is not factual. I simply replied to your statement that there is nothing to see. I am educated, and I assume nothing. 460 troopers getting laid off and 5 post closings is something to see, and is something to be greatly concerned about. You might want to brush up on your reading comprehension skills...just sayin

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Seriously who are you to decide what is valuable to others?

I'm not deciding anything, I'm simply voicing any opinion just like you yet you choose to crucify me for doing so.

You are arrogant and rather angry individual who does not have the common sense of when to stop.

So it's ok for you to dispense knowledge like you are a gumball machine but when I do it then it's arrogance and my common sense ceases to exist? Ok

If you are this pathetic on ATS I can only imagine what real life must be like.

Which leads you into personal attacks because you have no other platform to stand on. Nice

This poster made it clear that it was not a prediction

Then what do you prefer I call it? A two week warning?

but you keep going strong stuck in some rut life has made for you.

Once again, a personal attack that has nothing to do with what is being discusses that showcases your defensivesness.

All it show is a pathetic,obsessive view of the world you try so hard to control. Worry about your own backyard your grass needs cutting.

I don't have a backyard.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This ties in with a recent thread here at ATS about very large numbers of very high ranking police officers suddenly either resigning or taking early retirement.

It is happening in every US state.
These guys know something is coming that they don't want to be a part of.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Please show me where I wrote something that is not factual. I simply replied to your statement that there is nothing to see. I am educated, and I assume nothing. 460 troopers getting laid off and 5 post closings is something to see, and is something to be greatly concerned about. You might want to brush up on your reading comprehension skills...just sayin

Because the state of Illinois is out of money!!!!! What don't you get about that?

Show me the link where they found Rod Blagojevich's secret stash and used it to replace those 460 troopers with Blackwater officers!!!!

Are you kidding me????
My cousin is a Doctor in Illinios and had to take a construction job at night on top of his practice to pay his bills cause the state is not compensating him for insurance claims! He practicses from 7am till 5 then works contruction till 3 am an it's killling him because the state is broke. Might want to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join