It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and "Mabus" - a thought...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
From what I know of Nostradamus' other two 'Antichrists', both were at one time or another leaders of their respective countries. Napoleon/France, Hitler/Germany. Going on this, I would expect 'Mabus' to be a leader of his country (or at a push an ex-leader or leader of a large group - Possibly Al Qaeda or, indeed, a large number of fanatics).

Given the link you posted, Otts, where CNN stated that Al-Zarqawi is 'more important than bin Laden', it is therefore quite possible for him to be a contender.

I used to consider George H W Bush as a contenter, since his Skull & Bones name was Magog - MAgog BUSh, but it seems that Al-Zarqawi is more probable.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What if MABUS is not a person??

MABUS, scramble it a bit, MBUSA
Military Base USA

A military base gets destroyed and that sets of a chain of events which then lead to WWIII.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Born in 1999?
Something major happens in 2012.
Check the Bible Code.

================================================

Antichrist in Apparitions:

The Apparitions of Our Lady of La Salette in 1846 - France

Mary told a young girl:

"Nature is asking for vengeance because of man, and she trembles with dread at what must happen to the earth stained with crime. Tremble, earth, and you who proclaim yourselves as serving Jesus Christ and who, on the inside, only adore yourselves, tremble, for God will hand you over to His enemy because the holy places are in the state of corruption....

It will be during this time that the Antichrist will be born of a Hebrew nun, a false virgin who will communicate with the old serpent, the master of impurity, his father will be Bishop.

At birth, he will spew out blasphemy; he will have teeth, in a word, he will be the devil incarnate. He will scream horribly, he will perform wonders, he will feed on nothing but impurity. He will have brothers who, although not devils incarnate like him, will be children of evil. At the age of twelve, they will draw attention upon themselves by the gallant victories they will have won; soon they will each lead armies, aided by the legions of hell.

Antichrist in Bible Code:

> Antichrist of the People; Where is the Belief in His Coming?
> The Generation of Antichrist will Throw His Mother and the Name at Us.

Armageddon in Bible Code:

> God will Provide My Bread at the Utmost Height of Armageddon
> His Generation Since the Brother Counts 140. The Interior of Armageddon is Truth. They Will Perish. And Enough with the Lie. God is in the Given
> And from Armageddon God has Screamed to Us. And Who has Ambushed Whose Shadow?
> Who is for Her, or the Night of the Newborn One? The Giving is Finished. I will Give Them from Armageddon
> Armageddon, Relieving My Heart, Will Waste Away a Quarter Dead. And God is My Refuge
> An Idol To Reflect His Lot, Taliban. I Will Thus Rise Eastward.
> His People Have Been Easily Established, And The Iran You Loved Has Died By Me.
> The Wall Of Armageddon Is There For Her A Bed

September 11th in Bible Code:

> He Ran. It was Finished. But al Qaeda is Awake. Render Him Disabled with a Spike/Stake, and Let Him Expire.
> You Will Spit at Tradition, al Qaeda. And You Will Triple What Belongs to Her�the Multiple Moustaches
> Carry the Mountain. Zubaidah will Tell Something of Value as a Gift as the Monument of the Sect is Finished
> You Were Harnessed. Contemplate My Might. Let Zubaidah be Kept in the Limelight. Will They Strike the Sea?
> The Beauty in Me was Quite Destroyed by Binalshibh
> The Trouble of the New-Born One is Vigilant and Honest Because of the Ruin. Get Out as if Iraq had been Sent Out. The Majority is Aware that, Rest in Peace, You Will Come�the Villainy with Light. You Will Understand the Heart of Granite
> The Island was Restful, Elevated, and it Happened. Where is Libya? And You Have Disrupted the Nation. She Changed a Word, He Answered Them with Combat. Why the Navy and the Smell of the Bottom of the Sea?
> Bid Laden, The Innocent Is Moaning. He Is Gross With The Blood Of The Poor.
> Bear The End Of The Fool's Gift, 2001-2002; Show The Substance Of The Contemplation
> He Loves Me That Much. Watch In Me The Rehabilitation Since September 11th When His Sea Was Rendered Bitter
> The Perversion In Me, Hussein Is The One In Them, Making Them High. And The Fugative Is Tall
> Know That The Heart Of Bin Laden Is Snow And Silence The Killed
> The Gift Will Be Delayed, 110 Floors
> Bid Laden Is Dead. Where Is The Monument For The Oppressed?
> The Beauty Of Moving September 11th
> And With Me 110 Floors

War in Iraq, Middle East, and Holy Land in Bible Code:

> You Will Crush the Guilty Saddam and the Month of Iyar (May 2003) Will be Restful
> And When Hussein will Recognize the Checkmate, there will be Wine in Them
> Provide a Picture of Terminal Illness. The Days of Saddam Are Over
> Hussein is a Vapor. Like a Guarded Lamb, God is Keeping Jews and Levites Whole. And the Cell Inside Your Dwelling will become a Torture Chamber
> Hussein is Making Gestures to Me due to the Pressure
> Form Her Heart Toward Him And Let Go. Go Into It. Where? Iraq.
> A Bush Will Rush. There She Is. Provide A Complete Peace.
> He Will Suffer Pain And Restlessness. But The Halo Is His, And For Her The Monument Will Be Baghdad.
> Please Value The Day Of Might. Who? Iraq. The Song Will Awaken Him.
> Let The Oppressed Be Congratulated, Saturated From Him At 2001. And Let Them Be Guarded By The Echo Of The Father's Son, Supported By The U.S. I Will See But He Has The Knowledge.
> God Is Like Fire, Tyrant Saddam!
> We Will Get The Foreignor, Tom Brokaw. Something Smells. Consider The Flag Valuable.
> Conquer The Axis Of Evil In The Island Or An Elephant That I Raise Will Fly
> The High Official Will Answer The Antisemite. My Joy Will Be Pure

Think Iraq had nothing to do with September 11th? Don't be so naive.
The truth is leaking, albeit slowly and reluctantly on the part of the anti-war camp:

Friday, June 18, 2004 Posted: 8:38 AM EDT (1238 GMT)

MOSCOW, Russia (CNN) -- Russian intelligence services warned Washington several times that Saddam Hussein's regime planned terrorist attacks against the United States, President Vladimir Putin has said.

The warnings were provided after September 11, 2001 and before the start of the Iraqi war, Putin said Friday, according to the Interfax news agency.

The planned attacks were targeted both inside and outside the United States, said Putin, who made the remarks during a visit to Kazakhstan.

More here:

www.simkiss.net...

www.biblecodedigest.com...

www.simkiss.net...

www.knowmy.name...

[edit on 19-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I agree.Ante does not mean evil. Nostradamus said he ,the third one after Nappy and Hitler,would be from "Cheydean". Now make that CH sound like Christmas. Canadia,which is where he is from.
Mars reigning luckilly,not happily.The original prophesies were changed by the English.So was mother Shipton's. Luck? In my last name! Appolion?Similar...
1999and 7 mons? Not 7 months,7 years.1999 was the year of a planetary alignment.
Son of Perdition? That was changed from Son Of Poseidon.A Deva.
You will see destruction? No,from the SEA destruction.
Day of Conception? Not a religious event. Conception Chile.They already had a mass Ufo wave over that town,closing down the airport.Beings were seen on the ground.
27 year reign of the Anti Christ? No,27 year reins,as in the yoke,bondage ,slavery. How about that,I am approaching the 27th year of toil.
Long spark running?A comet?No,you were all comet crazy. A missile.
Great King of Mongols? Not Mongolia.Mongols as in Down's Syndrom. Hey,my dad was one!

Mother Shipton or Madame Blavatsky.Just try to find the original prophesies with the DATES GIVEN! I found Shipton's: The Rending of the world is to take place between 2005 and 2013.

Crop circles interpreted! www.abduct.com and www.worldofthestrange.com by St. George

Not the Second Coming,the Coming of the Second.As Shipton said,"When Christian One meets Christian Two." Already happened. The Star of Bethlehem was a ufo.Saw it.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I dunno about you, but the year 1999 was a pretty terror ridden year for Seattle. We had the WTO riots, where Seattle got trashed, the downtown was under Martial law, and cops were brutally attacking innocents on Capitol hill, National guard, ect. Then, our Millineum Celebrations under the space needle were closed down and canceled cuz of terror threats from Canada.

So, Nostradamus was indeed sort of correct about King of terror. 1999 was a year Seattle has tried hard to forget!

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Mienium fever it was called.Nowhere did anyone panic.

Now the fad is the Mayan calandar and the 2012 date.It simply ends at 2012,which is similar to Shipton's.But remember ,Nostradamus gave dire predictions for HIE part of the world,Gaul,Shipton for England,and I suppose the Mayans for South America,different land masses or tectonic plates.
There were also predictions from the Sweedenborg group,but I can find nothing on the Internet. Cayce's stuff was buried.For they keep quoting the '58 to '98 date,where not much happened.Then Cayce reincarnates in 2200 after the catacysms.What happened in the two centuries in between?

There was James Cagney's predictions,who was a psycic himself."Not the False Prophet in the new millenium,but the Falls prophet,as in Niagra!"

Rosanne Barr was told of USA's destruction by a psycic when she described "Heads A Poppin!" Exterminating refugees of no value. Look it up.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ive got no proof of this but the anti-crist is the next pope and he will make it it maditory to get those biochips implated

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
from the american perspective, mabus can only be someone directly related with USA. therefore the names are always mentioned are W. Bush, Saddam, and Osama.

the mabus cannot be an enemy of a country, but the enemy of life it self, and cannot be someone that we could just remember of.the surprise effect will be the most efective weapon. it will be someone that nobody would have ever remembered before.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think Nostradamus just got his hands on an lluminati playbook instead of predict the occurances. So there won't be one person who is to be the anti-christ, i believe he will be picked from an assortment of qualifiers and taught. So there could be a wide range of Mabuses.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Nostradamus was not a doctor, was not a prophet, and I can not believe that people call him a predictor of anything as he has never. His work has been used for POSTdictions. Only after something happens does the Nastronuts come out and say hey he predicted that, GIVE US JUST ONE PREDICTION, you know, the tell us before it happens kind of PREDICTION...

TheIndependentJournal

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If I have some time, when I get home, I'll post some of the more eerie quatrains.

Sure, hindsight is 20/20, but I've read MANY quatrains, that simply cannot be interpreted as anything else...such as stating that one surnamed De'Gaulle will lead France three times. A little more than coincidence or guesswork.

The problem stems from his method of divination, and describing 20th century objects with the terms of his era.

The 1999 quatrain is still being unravelled. True, it isn't as clear as some of the eerier quatrains, but I think the meaning will become clear enough soon. I belive the "Terror King" he refers to is none other than Osama...

Or mirror Saddam/mabbaS

Yep, I thought the same a while back, as some translations show Mabbas, not Mabus...but I doubt Saddam is any kind of antichrist we'll have to worry about...and the search continues.

Nostradamus is a true enigma, and one I've studied quite a bit....and will likely study again now..

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois
Du ciel viendra grand Roy deffrayeur
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angoumois.*
Avant apr�s Mars r�gner par bonheur.

The year 1999 seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
To resuscitate the great king of the Mongols. Before and after Mars reigns by good luck. (X.72)*

The infamous 1999 quatrain....

Other than the date...the rest certainly fits Osama..

Terror King = Number one terrorist.
Resurrecting Ghengis Khan = I believe this refers to tactics. Ghengis was known for organizing tribal factions into a coherent army, as well as the use of psychological warfare and fear. This certainly describes Osama's tactics.
Mars = War reigning before and after... This certainly fits the bill as well. Before this were the missile attacks against Osama. In July, 1999 he announced he was leaving Afghanistan and made a notable speech denouncing America and it's allies at this time.

My thinking is that Nostradamus saw this man, and events to follow, (i.e. coming from the sky into the building on 911, but also saw something to trigger this date.)

Perhaps with time it will become clearer....who knows?

Thing is, he's made far too many quatrains that simply cannot be dismissed as mere coincidence or guesswork. The above is not such an example though...

his Skull & Bones name was Magog - MAgog BUSh,

Man, that's creepy.....

[edit on 19-8-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

his Skull & Bones name was Magog - MAgog BUSh,

Man, that's creepy.....

osaMABUSh used to be my favorite.
Now it is MAgog BUSh...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The one I liked best was this:

gwbush

Turn the first two letters through 180 degrees and take away the last letter.

mabus.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
wow, you people can speculate and make up random things about who you think is mabus, but i am 100% sure i know what mabus is.

it all started when i was only 7 years old and i ate a bannana in switzerland thats where the b and the s come from and this was no ordinary bannana it was an amazing bannana, so mabus is my amazing bannana uunder switzerland... its so simple. i have finally figured out the great mystery of mabus!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
for the record, lets get our bushes straight.....

The elder George Bush was nicknamed "Magog," Robbins reported. George W. Bush was called "Temporary" because he was not assigned a name and didn't choose one.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by F22Raptor
ive got no proof of this but the anti-crist is the next pope and he will make it it maditory to get those biochips implated

So where did you get this information from?

-Becs

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I live in CT, S&B is well known up here, as basically a frat, they have to report the members they bring in every year to Yale admin. The specific link I used for that quote was;

The most sexually experienced member becomes "Magog."

la.indymedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am going to go out on a limb here Gazrok. remember I mentioned that the prophesies and Bible originals all had words crossed out,and something else the same length added,I think with the same big capitol in front. ie. Son of Perdition was Son of Poseidon.

King of Terror.....King of Tremor,who is again Poseidon. Any other possibilities? Come on crypto!

Great King of terror.....GREEK King of Tremors! In Greek mythology that is Poseidon. My bud.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Or could it be the Greek King of Terra? But then Poseidon was not number one in mythology ("Not back then."2IC). Yet the crop circles are bearing His rune.
"Let me guess.Those mythical leaders were put down like me?"
"Let us say reassigned.Abuses."
"Hm. I guess Jesus was one of them?"
"Number One.Cronus."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join