It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate makes Mark of the Beast illegal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

It would seem to be the right thing to oppose an implant. But we are far from "chipless" as most of us carry cell phones and drive autos that are widely known to be chipped. Our gadgets can, I both think and fear, do nearly everything an implant can. I'm baffled by people wearing those blue tooth ear pieces as though it's a fashion statement. Is having an electronic device what I consider needlessly and constantly in close proximity to your brain a good thing? I'm not certain but would rather err toward safety. Perhaps I'm just out of date and people really need to be hard wired for instant accessibility. To date I don't carry a cell phone and I somehow get by while living in the heart of the NYC metro area.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
So it is a misdemeanor if you are involuntary implanted. Sounds good to me. I wonder who is going to bring up the charges on the person that implants you? I am glad there are some politicians looking out for us...sheesh.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Read closely...it says not required. That means it won't be forced on you. But it has always been known that the mark will be voluntary. Then, it does mention how voluntary implantation is to be done. Which means there will not be roadblocks and mandates like the alarmists were presenting.

Just because it will not be forced does not mean that it cannot be coerced.

Its more likely to be a deception in my opinion. For example, many people are willing to accept a biometric card that meets all the criteria of the “Mark”, because they incorrectly believe that the scripture states it must be implanted. Your RealID fits the criteria 100%, yet its not implanted so folks are willing to accept it. In my opinion, anything that controls my ability to hold a job, or access my accounts, and involves your finger prints or retina scan meets the criteria. Remember also that the US (the final world superpower that is based on the Roman Empire) has pushed all its allied nations to put similar ID's in place as per scripture.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Hand or forehead...
Retina scan or finger prints.
You phones and such do not hold that ATM.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Perhaps because there are no interest groups that are planning to forcefully tattoo people, whereas there are interest groups that are planning to microchip people.

There is nothing wrong with clarity in law you know, especially when groups are seeking to exploit any potential loopholes in current legislation.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think the real shame about these chips is that if it weren't for the fact that we can't trust TPTB not to missuse this tech, it could be very useful in kidnapping and missing persons cases.

Just think, no more Maddie McCann's...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
sigh... i hate living in georgia...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I remember back when people started talking about implants. Everyone laughed it off as nuts, that noone would make a microchip like that. Then a few years later they started marketing it as a way to track lost pets. The media and the previous naysayers hailed it as a great idea. Then when they started talking about putting it in our children, everyone thought that was great.

I guess the point is that the conspiracy is like a chain, they put every link in slowly.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by pixanomaly

Aren't these chips already implanted in FL drivers licenses?

Unsure about that specifically, I believe the next stage will be to add Near-Field tech to read passively, for now though please note it doesn't have to be a chip, if you have a wifi enabled platform then many 3rd parties can use the database to locate you.

e.g. Some browsers need plugins - others have it built in (opera)
also you may want to check your firefox

How do I turn off Location-Aware Browsing permanently?

Location-Aware Browsing is always opt-in in Firefox. No location information is ever sent without your permission. If you wish to disable the feature completely, please follow this set of steps:

* In the URL bar, type about:config
* Type geo.enabled
* Double click on the geo.enabled preference
* Location-Aware Browsing is now disabled

welcome to a brave new world

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bill.zen

You know what...
It would be a great idea if it were a perfect world, and would not be abused. However, that is not the world that we live in...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Its more likely to be a deception in my opinion. For example, many people are willing to accept a biometric card that meets all the criteria of the “Mark”, because they incorrectly believe that the scripture states it must be implanted. Your RealID fits the criteria 100%, yet its not implanted so folks are willing to accept it. In my opinion, anything that controls my ability to hold a job, or access my accounts, and involves your finger prints or retina scan meets the criteria.

Yes, this sounds absolutely plausible to me. I have never mistaken scripture to mean that something had to be implanted, but I imagine many have because their religious leaders have said so.

The hand/forehead as having a physical aspect could mean a card you hold in your hand or a number that you have memorized. As I mentioned earlier it could also have a philosophical meaning as well in that your hand relates to your work and your forehead relates to your allegiance.

Everywhere you go, everyone is wanting to get a piece of your bio info. You won't seem to find one place asking for all of it. Some places require eye scan (some fed bldgs) and others require palm print, others want finger print. Next comes DNA and I just read on here that they now require that for random checks on airport passengers.

Originally posted by defcon5
Remember also that the US (the final world superpower that is based on the Roman Empire) has pushed all its allied nations to put similar ID's in place as per scripture.

The US is not based on the Roman Empire. However, what you may be thinking of is the Revival of the Holy Roman Empire. It has never been defeated, but it was disbanded for a period of time. It came back into a visible unification in --1999, I think.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

but I imagine many have because their religious leaders have said so.

You are correct, it is in the tenets of the most popular school of eschatology, Futurism...

The hand/forehead as having a physical aspect could mean a card you hold in your hand or a number that you have memorized.

More likely though it's Biometric data. The ultimate point being accepting worldly desires over the demands of God. Making something else superior to God, whether it be personal survival/comfort or even ones family.

The US is not based on the Roman Empire.

The US system of government is absolutely based on the Roman Empire. Just to name a few things: our senate, common law, bill or rights, being a republic, etc...

[edit on 2/23/2010 by defcon5]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I think the real shame about these chips is that if it weren't for the fact that we can't trust TPTB not to missuse this tech, it could be very useful in kidnapping and missing persons cases. Just think, no more Maddie McCann's...

I've thought about that, too. If, indeed, they ever do try to chip us, I'm sure that's exactly the avenue they'll use to get people to buy into it. I don't know about your area, but where I live, all adopted pets have to be microchipped. One of our dogs escaped our yard and was located due to the chip a couple of times.

That's the ruse they'll use. Next it will be our kids, "We're more likely to find them faster in the event they're kidnapped if they have a chip."

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

The mark arises after great world wide tribulation. When millions maybe billions die. Man is hopeless, lost and confused...Terrified... Then poof, like magic comes a man with all the answers. All you have to do is enter the system.

Think Holocost.. Family, loved ones seperated, members tortured and murdered in front of you. No food, water, heat and meds for your illness or a childs. It has to be divine assistance to refuse under those circumstances.

I have learned that its far easier to call a fight outside of the ring. Not until you pad up and enter yourself, can you tell if you have fight or flight response.

I'm not doubting your resolve, but to be honest, we havent even come close to being tested. I pray that I have the strength to resist, but until I'm put to the test... Who knows?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by pixanomaly

Aren't these chips already implanted in FL drivers licenses?

and passports

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Who would ever have guessed that the Christian Right would ever do such a great service to mankind? Only in the South!

BTW this is sincere, not sarcastic.

The South has a much more participatory attitude towards their spirituality as opposed to, say, the upper midwest. Just look at the kinds of churches... liturgical up north, to snake-dancers down south.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
People can make fun of Christians all they want, but it's coming, what the Bible prophesied. All the wealth is being obtained and hoarded by the NWO. Look at the gold prices, and yet with gold prices the highest in history, you can't turn on the tv w/o seeing 10 commercials encouraging you to sell yours. The wealth will be hoarded and doled out only to those with the mark.

Jesus said it will be a time or terror like as never before. Also, a two million man army is now a reality. There weren't even two million people on the earth when that was prophesied.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I agree with the vote,whether it'll do any good remains to be seen.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I hope they outlaw fire breathing locusts too. I understand those nasty little pests are supposed to make an appearance as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Perhaps because there are no interest groups that are planning to forcefully tattoo people, whereas there are interest groups that are planning to microchip people.

There is nothing wrong with clarity in law you know, especially when groups are seeking to exploit any potential loopholes in current legislation.

If that's the way you want to look at it, then Tattoo shops and owners *are* planning to tattoo people.. What do you think they buy all the ink and tattoo guns for?

So they can run a tattoo museum?

Did you notice that you used "forcefully" when speaking of tattoos, yet you didn't use the same word when speaking of microchips?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join