It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
To MOD: greeneyedleo you locked my thread?
"CSETI field team member 07' shares experience in reply to my CSETI Alien picture." and state "Please contribute to the ongoing discussion about this topic here".

My thread is about a CSETI field team member back in 07'
The reference to the CSETI Alien picture is how I got the response Only after that the thread has nothing to do with this CSETI Alien picture.
Please consider.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Your thread was about a post made about this photo
www.ghosttheory.com...
That is what you were linking to.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

No No, I've link that as that is where Harold posted! sheesh

I linked the source! where Harold posted his INSIGHT

I see you Never read it either zaiger by your reply:

Does not change anything, that CSEIT picture was still a crap hoax.

No go back and read it.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

G'day Zelong

I agree with Zaiger.

You have linked to the same picture that is the subject of this thread & as such, judged to be a hoax.

I note the commentary provided with the picture as per the attachment:

www.ghosttheory.com...

Submitted by Javier Ortega on February 20, 2010 – 9:49 PM

I’m trying really hard to keep a straight face while writing this post.

The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) claim to have photographed an Extraterrestrial being while in Joshua Tree California for a “CSETI Contact Event”. The team claim that what they are presenting to the public, could very well be the “First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial”.

I’ve camped at Joshua Tree myself. I can tell you that Joshua Tree is not a secluded place. It’s full of other campers, hikers, ATVs and lights from the nearby roads. Not to mention boring. I learned my lesson to never go camping in the desert. There is only so much you can occupy your time with.

Take a look at the photograph above. It’s supposed to show some alien being in the right corner.

Can’t see it? Let me zoom in:

Still no? Let’s look at the cutout of the “alien”. OK how about now?

Wait, is that laughter I hear coming from you? I don’t blame you.

So if this photo shows the “efficacy of CSETI contact protocols” then I think we should consider either pulling the plug on CSETI or revisiting their contact protocols.

I need a drink.

I think we all need a drink if we have too look at too much more of this stuff!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

What so a picture comes up and you don't look for Harold's post!
Look for Harold's post(start from the bottom). That is the source so read Harold's INSIGHT!

Zelong

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Harold's Post

Harrold is also a time travler from the year 2022

[edit on 2-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You are getting your facts wrong my friend. it's a minimum 33 visitors, and tuition is $995 for a year, which includes 6 trips all over the country.

Just because someone removes an image does not make it a hoax, it just means that person didn't want that image to keep drawing bad attention.

Has no one seen my analysis images? and EXIF data?

The quality of the image throws it in the Hoax catagory, thats all. Everyone is basing their conclusion on quality. Where in fact this is a real image, taken where it was said, and under the conditions itwas explained.

I think you all are too lazy to actually research...your having too much fun disputing.

I'll post the link again www.djinn-industries.com...

Frankly i'm tired of defending this, no one has anything good to say about it, even it is true. LoL...thats the joke.

Thanks all for proving how intelligent you really are, and how open you are to discover real truth. I know the truth, I don't have to defend this image, it is just an image. One day I guess you all will wake up and say "holy #$%^" they were right.

How many of you out rank Greer or Debbie, or Raven? probably none, but you have fun talking about them like they don't know anything.
Greer was a meditation instructor before becomeing an ER tech, with should I say again impeckable crudentials, and having been in the company of high raking NASA & governments most of his life.
Debbie i an ex NASA contractor, holding a BS in space science and Master in astrology
Raven a certified Acupuncurist..

Sorry but I can't beat any of those, so I rather give them the benifit of the doubt hat they know what there talking about, because they are obviously not stupid people.

thank you all: ~Cosmic

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I applaud you ! Congradulations on being one of few with a brain here.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Indeed, thank you!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Can you find aliens in this one?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

Greer was a meditation instructor before becomeing an ER tech, with should I say again impeckable crudentials, and having been in the company of high raking NASA & governments most of his life. Debbie i an ex NASA contractor, holding a BS in space science and Master in astrology Raven a certified Acupuncurist..

This is either an example of the poor critical thinking of CSETI fans... or the finest dead-pan lampoons I've read on ATS. I think we can all agree that a team without a certified acupuncturist is a team in name only. All the astrology qualifications in the world can't replace those of a certified acupuncturist...

"Mr President. We've made first contact!"

"Dear God preserve us...where's the acupuncturist?!"

"But Sir! That acupuncturist is a maverick..."

"Send Air-Force 1. I want that acupuncturist here RIGHT NOW goddamn it!....and get me 'The Astrologer.'"

"Sir! Yes Sir! Right away...."

The President can barely restrain his excitement on the eve of this historical encounter. He has a sudden thought...a small twitch flickers briefly beneath his well-defined jawbone. He seizes the door handle and pulls open the door urgently. Looking down the corridor....it's too late...the Secretary has left...he bellows down the corridor in blind optimism....

"And don't forget 'The Palm-Reader!"

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hey there Greer was a chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital, that makes him fully quallified to say whatever the hell he wants when it comes to ETs,UFO and photography. And me having a PHD in Zaigerology i can say that we should probably listen to Greer.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

What so a picture comes up and you don't look for Harold's post!
Look for Harold's post(start from the bottom). That is the source so read Harold's INSIGHT!

Zelong

G'day Zelong

I saw Harold's comment.

Who's Harold anyway?

How do you know he didn't just make all that up?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

G'day Kandinsky

What a great post.....bravo

I guess we're all just lucky Greer has.....

....."impuckable crudentials".....(he said it, not me!)

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmicdjinn

Frankly i'm tired of defending this, no one has anything good to say about it, even it is true.

And yet you still do.
Truth is a highly subjective thing.. however the BS in this CSETI image is obvious.

Thanks all for proving how intelligent you really are

No... thank you!

One day I guess you all will wake up and say "holy #$%^" they were right.

Keep guessing!

How many of you out rank Greer or Debbie, or Raven? probably none, but you have fun talking about them like they don't know anything.

Out rank? They aren't in our chain of command. You will find we aren't sheep and thus do not need leaders.

Greer was a meditation instructor before becomeing an ER tech, with should I say again impeckable crudentials, and having been in the company of high raking NASA & governments most of his life.

You mean the government officials that are pissed with Greer for lying and exaggerating his own importance? see below

Debbie i an ex NASA contractor, holding a BS in space science and Master in astrology

BS or BA?

Raven a certified Acupuncurist..

WOW!

Sorry but I can't beat any of those, so I rather give them the benifit of the doubt hat they know what there talking about

Agreed... you can't! If I need to know the truth about ET life and the nature of the universe, I often refer to the unquestioning wisdom of acupuncturists too!

IRM :shk:

[edit on 2/3/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

G'day Cosmicdjinn

Your reply indicates you have not researched Greer properly.

Your reply also indicates you are becoming tired of supporting Greer in this thread, in which case I suggest you don't.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmicdjinn
Frankly i'm tired of defending this, no one has anything good to say about it, even it is true. LoL...thats the joke.

Well, thanks for trying anyway.

You'll find it's always like this on here, the debunkers who don't know Greer, have never been on a training and who never bother to talk to the witnesses, always know better than folks such as yourself

Oh well......

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

You'll find it's always like this on here, the debunkers who don't know Greer.....

Did I just read that?

ROFLMAO!!!!

Comedy Gold!

Oh.. we know him alright!

IRM

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You know him, IRM? You have been out on a training or done business with him before?

No?

But anyone who has is just another "Greerbot" so nothing they say matters, right? My, how convenient!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You know him, IRM? You have been out on a training or done business with him before?

I've researched Greer for years, so yes, I feel I have a pretty good handle on him and his type. According to your logic, I guess I should have met Ted Bundy before I called him a killer too?

I'm proud to say I would find better use of my money as toilet paper than wave it in Greer's direction. I don't need to waste 1k to know what I already know. By all means... save up and give Steven your hard earned ones!

Report back to us mate... even though Steven won't allow you too! Gotta sign that non-disclosure agreement remember!

Oh the Irony Steve (Mr Disclosure) Greer!

But anyone who has is just another "Greerbot" so nothing they say matters, right? My, how convenient!

You are learning Grasshopper! There's hope for you yet!!!

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join