It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BobCB

Maybe you should listen to the show again, because he does explain the light.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I haven't been keeping up to date with this story so I apologize for asking, why has this been placed in the HOAX thread? Has new information and proof come to light?

There are a lot of pages to this and I don't particularly feel like sifting through them all reading the same old internet battles between people so if someone would be kind enough to give me a quick run down on this that would be great.

So yeah, my question is why has this been placed in the HOAX?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
why has this been placed in the HOAX thread?

Because it is a hoax - that is the reason it has been labelled a hoax.... there is zero evidence there is a et in the picture

[edit on 28/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material."

Ok I'm guessing in this case it is the latter, the majority think it is a hoax..

Honestly if it were up to me I would only place threads that have been PROVEN to be a hoax in the hoax thread. The majority of ATS are nutbags themselves anyway...

Oh well, I know for a fact that ATS itself is considered to be the worlds number 1 hotspot for disinformation amongst certain intelligence circles, so dictating what is hoax and what isn't doesn't really count on this site

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Where is your proof dereks? Its a very simple thing to grasp what I'm asking for.

Don't get me wrong.. I am a very open minded skeptic, and upon reading this story and viewing the photo's I am yet to be convinced it is real.

But I don't have the audacity to dump something as a total hoax when there is no proof, based on opinion only.. I guess its just one more thing i don't see eye to eye with about with ATS

If its just opinion that has placed this in HOAX thread then that's all I need to know, thanks

Oh by the way, there is ZERO proof on 99.9999999% of things posted on ATS so I guess it should all go into the HOAX thread

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Nomad451]

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

But I don't have the audacity to dump something as a total hoax when there is no proof, based on opinion only.. I guess its just one more thing i don't see eye to eye with about with ATS If its just opinion that has placed this in HOAX thread then that's all I need to know, thanks

This is a discussion site and opinion is key to most threads and posts. In the case of CSETI, this image is like the straw breaking the camel's back. Several posts in this thread provide links and insight that explain why it has been placed in the 'HOAX' category.

Greer and CSETI have been accused of fraud, dishonesty, deceit and hoaxing many times over the years. If we are to believe Greer...he possesses enough evidence to take the matter to court. He would then have the platform to present his evidence to the world. If 'disclosure' is their aim; why don't they?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Because it's not a matter of court to decide if the very system is the reason behind so much secrecy and trechery in the first place, and that would raise the "Danger" level of all witnesses. Disclosure is probably not going to happen within Governent, so Greer is ,and always has been in search for a type of Diplomatic meeting with the extraterrestrials that is highly recorded and documents on multiple machines. This is the type of evidence the "World" requires.
This is a step into that direction, this was an extraterrestrial who let itself be know, and this is not the first time, nor is it the only photograph of it or another species in this mannor.
Point here is these are Etraterrestrials that are on step closer to a Diplomatic type meeting with humans.

Also you have to distinguish between what is Greer's material & others before you go around claiming him s the Hoaxer. Check your stories, whos story is whos. And, under what kind of evidence has it been deemed false. Then you may preach to me about te falsities in them.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

G'day Cosmicdjinn

Greer is a proven hoaxer.

Greer presented a picture of a moth to the world & proclaimed it was an alien light being.

When Greer was challenged about that, he withdrew it from his website.

Greer charges 30 people $1,000 each to sit on the beach with him for a few hours. Greer earns $30,000 for 1 night on the beach.

Greer doesn't charge $100 or $200 per person.....Greer charges $1,000 + accommodation, etc..., with no cost structure or expenses incurred. It all goes in Greer's pocket.

Whilst Greer's doing that, you're saying you'll provide your services for free "for the greater good".

Yet you still defend him......

.....& your friend coughs up his/her money.....

Think about it.....

It's a bad scene.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

Also you have to distinguish between what is Greer's material & others before you go around claiming him s the Hoaxer. Check your stories, whos story is whos. And, under what kind of evidence has it been deemed false. Then you may preach to me about te falsities in them.

Greer's the Ringleader of the CSETI circus...he has final responsibility for what's released in his name. Regarding the rest of your post...I suggest you actually read the whole thread before you support a hoaxer

I'm curious....what do you think of the work of Robert Hastings, Frank Warren or Kevin Randle?

Reportedly plagiarizes the UFO work of others and sells as his own, sells do-it-yourself ET contact kits - now you too can steer in extraterrestrial spacecraft with a flashlight and never record them just like Doc Greer does. Made claims of contacting extraterrestrials through meditation. Claimed that U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas, no evidence to back claim. Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses.
Greer's Hall of Shame

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Greer charges 30 people $1,000 each to sit on the beach with him for a few hours. Greer earns $30,000 for 1 night on the beach.

A proven hoaxer, that people pay $1000 over and over and over again just to hang out with on the beach or out in the desert.

And yet, the people shelling out these thousands and thousands of dollars just to hang out with Greer, never seem to actually complain about this ghastly treatment. They never complain about going out to the desert only to take pictures of moths, birds and insects. They never complain about not seeing any UFOs or spaceships.

In fact, the only people we see complaining about CSETI are anonymous people on sites like this one who have never actually been on a field trip............

No lawsuits, no outraged, disgruntled customers waging hate campaigns against CSETI all across the internet, nothing. But yeah, it's a proven hoax all right......

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

A proven hoaxer, that people pay $1000 over and over and over again just to hang out with on the beach or out in the desert.

He has been caught faking and exaggerating in the past MajorD. It's not a question of perspective. It's fact! Denying won't change anything. It is what it is.

One can never fully account for other peoples critical thinking abilities. Some people who thought there was something fishy about Bernie Madoff still invested more money with him.. Go figure!

Never underestimate ones ability to pull the wool over their own eyes.

IRM

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

He has been caught faking and exaggerating in the past MajorD. It's not a question of perspective. It's fact! Denying won't change anything. It is what it is.

He has also been caught being followed around the world by GIGANTIC EQUILATERAL TRIANGLES. That is also fact. And denying it won't change anything. It is what it is.

Maybe it's the far out stuff like that that people keep paying the $1000 to see. Like some kind of cosmic roller-coaster ride or something, I dunno.

Remind me where all the outraged CSETI attendees are again?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I've already answered your questions adequately. Re-framing them and using my own words to phrase your own retort adds nothing to Greer's legitimacy.

People are stupid. Especially Greerbots. Clear enough for you?

IRM

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I've already answered your questions adequately. Re-framing them and using my own words to phrase your own retort adds nothing to Greer's legitimacy.

Questions?

I don't have questions. I'm already quite confident that I know what's going on.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

And yet, the people shelling out these thousands and thousands of dollars just to hang out with Greer, never seem to actually complain about this ghastly treatment......

MajorDisaster.....

Here is a link to the mandatory NDA:

www.cseti.org...

Here is a link to the mandatory liability release:

www.cseti.org...

Here is a link to the mandatory "Ambassador Agreement":

www.cseti.org...

Extremely few of the vulnerable & gullible people attending Greer's sessions would be capable & bothered enough to fight Greer's money machine if they weren't happy with what went on......

You should stop defending a known scam artist who is taking money out of people's pockets by taking advantage of their vulnerability & their gullibility.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You should stop defending a known scam artist who is taking money out of people's pockets by taking advantage of their vulnerability & their gullibility.

So not a single one of us have ever attended one of the expeditions, but we "know" he's a scam artist?

It's amazing how we all just "know" this, without ever once trying it out, or talking to the witnesses and seeing what they say about it.

And any witnesses who do happen to come along are all "Greerbots", mere well-paid mind-controlled marketing drones. My, how convenient!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

MajorDisaster

Your selective quoting has obfuscated my previous post.

Please revert to the attached "secrecy" & "control" doc's.

Without those, your reply is not relevant.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

It's interesting, in the documents you linked to, it also mentions that CSETI is a 501c3, a NON-PROFIT corporation.

So where are all those big profits going to I wonder?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Simple.
Greer is on the payroll. All of the profits go to him and any other employees so the corporation shows none.

The people who operate non-profits usually do pretty well for themselves in the process.

[edit on 3/1/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Hi Nomad451 here's the ET.jpg manipulated again.

This looks like a gloved left hand holding what could be a clear bottle(water).

manipulated GFF post

S.Greer location.jpg states the picture anomaly is in the background but the anomaly I see is in the foreground.
Location.jpg post

Here's a response I got from posting my find on the net.

Harold was "in the field with the team"

Harold says
NOW… I am NOT saying this is actually what they say it is… in fact… a person standing at the side of the photographer drinking a bottle of water is a very plausible explanation… I don’t know… BUT… I can tell you that being in the field with the team… and some of the highly strange events that took place while I was actually there… are beyond explanation. Now please let me ask you this… On my second trip in the field (2007) I was given the task of security should hikers or campers happen upon our site… This one particular night we all heard the unmistakable sound of numerous Hummer’s coming up the mountain and then they stopped. My security partner and I were sent to check it out… Dr. Greer gave me his KGB 2nd gen night vision goggles. We have been told to tell outside people that we are simply an Astronomy group watching the stars… So there I was… in the trees and bushes… and as I scanned near where we heard the Hummer noise… I happened to spot a Military person in full gear scanning the area(unless he was an actor and Dr. Greer coordinated this entire “Military” event)… “Now that deserves the giggle factor” IMHO. Anyway… he didn’t see me but I sure saw him… and I could hear others making noise so I quickly made my way back to the group completely freaked out… Now let me ask you (if you can believe my story and I have no reason to make this up… I simply went on 2 expeditions and have not been with these people in 3 years)… but if you are to believe me… then ask yourself this… “if there is nothing to this… if CSETI’s team and Dr. Greer are nothing but crackpots”… then why the heck would the military invest so much in keeping an eye on CSETI’s efforts? ....... Anyway… I just want to leave ya’ll with the thought that not everything is as you might think it is. Thanks for listening… — Harold

Harold's Full post here

Zelong.

[edit on 1/3/10 by Zelong]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join