It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone kill you with negative energy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
is there such thing as this type of energy?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

most people on this planet die from negative energy... whether you die from a heart attack, cancer, old age, or a car accident. it is all a manifestation of negative energy. aging is something that does not have to exist and death is supposed to be a peaceful process..

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This really makes me think, because I'm one of those people who can get randomly sick with no concrete symptoms.
Although, I don't have any enemies that I know of.
I can't stand conflict, since any kind of conflict with anyone usually stresses me out much more than the other person.

But I'll admit, when I read the thread it made me stop and consider who could possibly be projecting negativity onto me. And I'll probably try to be more in tune to it in the future... assuming it's legitimacy.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It can be done, deliberately or not.

we all have these abilities, but not many of us know how to use them.

with enough time and energy, .... anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
something to think about. I was hanging out with a fellow ATS buddy and he pointed his finger at my hand and mentally told himself he was projecting energy at me, well my hand did get warm in concentrated spot, and warm energy usually isn't that good. It's hard to explain rather it is real temperature or just perceived that way. Yin = cold. Yang = Hot. Left nostril breathing = cold, right nostril = hot. You may feel sweeping sensations down your body. This is is vague and random, just experiment.

But I practise Qi Gong and one of the things I do is take time out of my day to feel my nerves. Like put your attention in your hand, feel the fingers in your mind, trace the edges, relax it. You may start to feel tingling sensations. Now you work on doing this for your whole body. I've heard that once your nerves become well trained, your reflexes increase but so does your sense of boundaries in your environment.

Anyways.. so i can put my attention in my hand put the intention to pull energy/ pull magnetically from say my arm. And I can move this hand up and down the arm without touching it, and a discomfort / slight pain will follow it. That's from consciously doing to myself.

Imagine what other people's thoughts are doing?

I don't consciously make up sensations that aren't there. We meditators are trying to elminate all perceivable dysfunction all the time. I've spent much effort trying to smooth out the effects other people have on my sense of "physical / energetic" well being. It would be easier if it was just a delusion!.

This kind of sense I find diminishes with a few beers in me.
. What i'm trying to say is, i feel like my life of feeling this stuff is a more heightened sense of SOBRIETY that some may not be used to. Just like are more attentive, discerning, or even mathematically skilled, some are artistic and free flowing. I just feel more AWAKE.. When people say "wake up". I find they take offense like its a blatant insult of their ignorance when really i take in the context of the state of their self-awareness. I'm not implying anyone here is "ELITE", just different. Remember, these people who meditate and such are purposely TRAINING their awareness, you can do the same. Just like you would train at a sport, where I would be disinterested and wouldn't care. If you focus on training your sense of awareness.. it will be like being MORE AWAKE, more ALERT. The very notion that energy drinks are supposed to do that I think is ridiculous. I feel useless as hell after one of those and even after a cup of coffee I am making mistakes and can't focus myself.

If you are more self-aware, you will notice more things, whether they be physical or otherwise. Me personally I don't see the separation.

That being said, man.. people have some serious 2nd chakra issues! Thats ok, I did too. But it always seems to be that I feel, and no i don't have to try.. if anything I try to avoid it once its noticed. Being around them is like being drained. So even though they aren't purposely causing harm, they are in a sense.

Also something to consider, people so miserable that they parasitically NEED people around them, they NEED people to do things for them. They need attention, they need you to make them feel BETTER. These people feel like a walking vortex depending on their mental state. But that's ok, if you like these people you are willing to deal with it and want them to get better. I've noticed now when I am the parasite. I'll know when an area of my energy is depleted and walk in a room and feel myself being the one doing the draining, i don't like the idea but what i've just come to "believe" is that the universe needs its balance, this how it goes about it.

As this cool teacher dude said to be. "The more intention, the more WILL.. you put somewhere, the more GONG.. the more YIN, then the more it will need to pull YANG to follow it to balance it out." - Talking on the concept of how these Qi Gong masters sort of "fling" attackers away.

anyways. YUP. Awareness is interesting.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

just like your center ( tan tien ) you can pull in a string of energy, you can also do the same with your heart center ( between the nipple and up 2 inch and in 1 or so, you can feel a very cool string go it and cool V fill in your chest, also your whole entire energy circle will rotate with this cool gentle feeling too, like your heart sucking your aura in, and then when your breathing out can expand your aura and awareness to fill the whole room ( to all the corners ) like like rolling forward down and out expanding. this will keep your aura separate from the other people or object energy as when you expand out your own field is expand and your excess energy is filling the room but not doing anything to others field other than make it apparent to you, therefore when you draw back in your only taking your aura because your excess is in the room and kind of shielding your from the other energies. love.

- Amin Jani

I asked him a few days ago about this very problem and thought this was an interesting enough answer to share. Those who are unfamiliar may find it difficult to understand the tangibility of this working but the more you develop this awareness the more you notice it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I totally agree with this negative energy. I just made an account to tell you that I have experienced the same thing. I was living with someone who I KNEW was killing me. I was weak, could barely sleep and beneath my eyes became swelled up and cracked. One weak after leaving that apartment..i was back to normal!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I must say i never believed in these things, until lately.

I was wrecked one evening, due to reasons i have mentioned enough times over here already, so i took some medication. A bit more then i should have.

As benzos tend to do, they inhibit restrictions. I decided to visit one friend, i will not mention why, but after i was heading back home (and yes, still totally intoxicated), i did something i normally would never do. I hugged my friend a goodbye-hug filled wit all my emotions, mostly good will and love but on some level also with deep sorrow and pain.

After the hug i swiftly turn around, jump in the car and look back, but my friend is nowhere to be seen. He hadd fell right after i turned around and i found him lying on the ground having an epileptic (tonic-clonic) seizure. He has never had one before, and he did not know what happened after the few minutes when he woke up.

Somehow i feel that the pure free flow of my emotions and total inhibition due to medication, was too overwhelming for him, and thats why he reacted this way.

He went straight to the doctor the next day, they found nothing abnormal in EEG or EKG or the bloodtests they took.

Weird times i must say..

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you for this post, it is very helpful.
Do you think negative can cause anxiety too ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join