It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infamous Black Triangle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Cool vid but it's not a black triangle.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
After reading epitaph.one's post, I felt the need to add that the Black Triangle I saw was silent, and made no noise.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Identified as "space debris:

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

From Armap on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

G'day Phage

Thanks for posting your links to those photos & that thread.

I will file all that for future reference.

I have to believe it's debris.

If it was anything "special", I can't believe it would be made available like that.

However, some will still believe it's an exotic craft & express the "hiding in plain site" argument.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
so you made a point to keep your camera on hand ready to go in case it happened again; and when it appeared for 45 minutes the next day you didnt get any footage. O.K........

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

So the craft comes up over the hill and then right over the tree on the edge of our yard. So I could triangulate the craft's size and height -- it was wider than the crown of a large oak tree -- flying right over the tree. It made a humming noise and flew slowly. I could have hit the craft with a rock but I didn't dare take my eyes of it.

The craft was a perfect equilateral triangle -- black -- no fuselage -- nothing at all -- perfect triangle. The lights were on each corner with one in the center.

The craft then flew over the garage and continued east, over the valley, crossing the river.

I immediately thought it was military. My mom ran the local legal newspaper. Her worker brought me a three ring binder of local news articles from a mass sighting in 1978 of a craft. She said we lived in a "military flight test corridor" and there were also cattle mutilations, scaring one rancher to move away.

Then a few years later I read on rense.com of an EXACT same sighting -- humming noise, slow equilateral big black triangle.

Go & check out 'pulse detonation engine'. It produces a humming sound & allows hypersonic travel. They are supposedly capable of reaching anywhere in the world within 2/3 hours.

The triangle is the most efficient design for such an engine. What you saw was probably a next-gen stealth fighter!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'd just like to make another plug for some sort of secret Tesla Nazi technology -- Nick Redfern has documents of a triangle craft on a U.S. military base on the U.K. in the late 1940s.

So what I saw is not "next generation" in my opinion -- it's been here for longer than we think.

Also there was a mass sighting of this triangle craft in my area in 1978 - I have all the local news clippings on it. Included in the sighting was cattle mutilation which scared a rancher into moving and also a lady under the craft had missing time, later under hypnosis stating she had been abducted.

Now Nick Cook's Nazi UFO -- "Alien History of Planet Earth" doc has a rancher seeing the cattle mutilation done by the military -- a helicopter posing as a UFO lifted up the cattle.

Also Nick Redfern's new book "Contactees" documents that one of the most famous abductee stories was done by the CIA as a mind control experiment. That was in the 1950s.

So I think we're definitely being messed with - I think the "alien agenda" is being promoted big time by this Nazi network. For anyone who has not heard it yet -- here's Joseph P. Farrell's new "Roswell and the Reich" podcast based on his new book of that title -- he has new evidence about Nazi ufo technology:

www.thebyteshow.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yes! This is my lone ufo story.

In 2006 I was on hwy AA between Blue Springs and Grain Valley, MO. It was night time and this stretch of highway was straight and very dark. There were no street lights. I was also the only car on this stretch of highway that I recall.

I saw a bright light about half a mile ahead of me. I could tell the light was directly over the highway but it was hard to tell how high. Initially it looked like it was just above the trees lining the highway. As I got closer I could see that it was above the trees, hovering about 100 ft directly above the highway. I was driving a Passat at the time and had a sun roof. I drove directly under it and because of my sun roof I was able to see it.

It was exactly as you described. It was triangular shaped, black with lights at each corner and a light in the center. The lights seemed to have an array of colors in them. It made absolutely no sound (at least no louder than my car) and was HOVERING. This thing did not move. It's like it was waiting for me to pass under it. After I passed it I tried following it in my rear view mirror, but within seconds it was gone. I pulled over within 15 seconds after I passed under it and could not see anything. It either shot off or went into some sort of stealth mode.

I can't say exactly what this was, but the only two explanations I have been able to come up with are either military or extra-terrestrial. Whiteman Air Force base is located less than an hour from where this happened. They have several Stealth bombers, but I don't know of any aircraft that has the technology to hover in silence. If it is some sort of "black opp" craft, then it is absolutely absurd that they would be hiding this type of propulsion technology.

Before this happened I had no knowledge of common ufo sightings let alone this particular triangle. It wasn't until I started researching that I discovered other similar stories, like yours, that match up almost perfectly. I was very skeptical about ufo observers until this happened to me. There is definitely something going on here. I have absolutely no doubt about that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join