It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infamous Black Triangle

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I want to add my own account of seeing the "Infamous Black Triangle". I was living in the state of Ohio at the time when the event occurred. It was the year 2004 and the news was buzzing over the huge "Solar Flare" that was emitted by the sun. From my own research most UFO flaps occur when high emissions of magnetic fields. Well, it was a perfect time for a flap.

It was dusk and I was living in an old two story home that was built in the 30s. From the bedroom, a strange sweeping light was crossing my window. My wife at the time also saw this and we both rushed down with the Binoculars to see what it was. I was last down the stairs and to the front porch. I was trying to find a VHS tape to put in the cam to record it and was missing the approach of this light. I finally gave up on the cam in fear of missing the light up close. I did make a point to keep cam ready at all times after the fact.

I am not sure what a 117A fighter looks like from the bottom but it was the first thing came to mind as it approached and passed right over the house. I did see it close up and it was a Black Triangle with lights on each corner and a huge light in the center which sent out a sweeping beam of light. My wife at the time became ill after the encounter and I was okay likely since I did not have long exposure to it like she did.

It was not until the very next day, I knew this was not a 117A as the "Infamous Black Helicopter" circled around the area of part of the neighborhood for 45 minutes. I thought maybe a prison break as I was looking for any logical assumption for the appearance of the helicopter. The nearest base to me at the time was Wright Patterson which is a 3 hours drive.

I want to point out that 117A does have a sound and is not silent, they use dampening and suppression to prevent long range detection so their presence in day or night is only heard after the fact. This triangle shaped object was noiseless and moved very fast with none of the marker lights found on a 117A.

Anyone else encountered one?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
what part of ohio are you in?

I live by Wright-Patt airforce base...

I've been seeing a decent amount of triangle craft (which can hover silently) over the passed few months.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lozenge
what part of ohio are you in?

I live by Wright-Patt airforce base...

I've been seeing a decent amount of triangle craft (which can hover silently) over the passed few months.

I formerly lived in "Cambridge", I have moved south since Feb last year. I admit the direction was indeed west in the direction of Zanesville but not even sure if the object would have been from Wright Patterson, I have been by Dayton a few times to swing over to Kokomo Indy for jobs. I can say living in Cambridge I never saw that Grass man creature they claimed to be around there which I resided there for ten years.

Had to edit as I forgot to also mention this object did not hover at all, but the next day Black Helicopter circled over my house several times and just 3 hours ago I saw my first AWAC on a flight pattern to Columbus Mississippi. I am into aircraft tech but I never saw any representation of what I saw that night on any 117A.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Awakening4America]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have seen a triangle craft.

It was several years ago, over four now, and four of us were on a lonely rural backroad in Southern Indiana late at night.

I noticed it and made the driver stop.

The craft seemed to hover and glide slowly, it was quite low, and silent. There were lights on the corners, and one in the middle, amber colored.

It scared the driver, but I made him follow it until the craft lazily drifted away through a field and we couldnt follow it any more.

It was the most amazing thing I have seen yet as far as craft goes!

Southern Indiana is not far from Ohio. I tend to attribute the activity I saw in southern Indiana and the activity I notice in Louisville to military bases in the area.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I have seen a triangle craft.

It was several years ago, over four now, and four of us were on a lonely rural backroad in Southern Indiana late at night.

I noticed it and made the driver stop.

The craft seemed to hover and glide slowly, it was quite low, and silent. There were lights on the corners, and one in the middle, amber colored.

It scared the driver, but I made him follow it until the craft lazily drifted away through a field and we couldnt follow it any more.

It was the most amazing thing I have seen yet as far as craft goes!

Southern Indiana is not far from Ohio. I tend to attribute the activity I saw in southern Indiana and the activity I notice in Louisville to military bases in the area.

One of the biggest reasons I started this thread as you stated it is a very big occurrence in those states. Even Illinois and Missouri have reports of them.

The only issue I have with even thinking it is Government is the fact the propulsion is silent. Even the leaked and known propulsion systems out there have some audible noise, even though there are some that are not as noticeable until at close range. And if the one I encountered was at high altitude then it certainly is much larger than a 117A exponentially at that.

I have my pet project of making my own jet engines from diesel turbo chargers, kind of reliving my childhood by building a jet powered go kart. And they are very noisy much less even with suppression technology there is still some audible sound.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wright-Patterson is on the forefront of the black-ops aircraft scene.

I believe the triangle crafts some see are mostly a new type of stealth surveillance dirigible. (Like the obvious Nikon or whatever dirigible spying on protestors at the WTO meetings). If civilian police use that method why WOULDN'T the military develop a platform such as that except much more advanced. Much can be said for being able to linger over a specific target with no noise or radar signature, and collect intelligence.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Aurora program is a secret program of spyplanes that have all or part engineered with anti-gravitic propulsion systems. I will post a link to a page that has the name of the 10 crafts, but the one that people may be seeing is the TR3-B Astra.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The funny thing is that the programs name happen to coincide with the Aurora Texas UFO crash of 1897, Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
The Aurora program is a secret program of spyplanes that have all or part engineered with anti-gravitic propulsion systems. I will post a link to a page that has the name of the 10 crafts, but the one that people may be seeing is the TR3-B Astra.

The funny thing is that the programs name happen to coincide with the Aurora Texas UFO crash of 1897, Hmmm.

It was a secret about 10 years ago, now images of the craft, or should i point out its pre production line are very often posted online. One most famous image is from space showing it just before entering the stratosphere.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i'm under the impression that alot of aircraft flying around Ohio/Pennsylvania etc. are really anti-gravity capable spacecraft. i've noticed weird and unusual flight patterns, planes that don't look at all like planes until they "morph."

I think they are hiding black op aircraft in plane sight and using optical illusions to make us not pay attention...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
We see the same things here in Oz too.

December 30th 2008, I was camping with friends in the national park about 50 miles from home.. the park is 2.5 hours drive West and over the range from Brisbane. This also puts Amberley AFB in line of sight between where I was and the City.

Just after dusk my two teenage girls told me they had forgotten to bring "pads" with them... typical. So I had to drive to the local town where I live to a 24 hour fuel station to buy the much needed items.

On the way back, around 8:30pm as I was travelling a dark single lane country road I spotted a large yellow light moving across the sky. So me being me, I flashed my headlights up and down from off to high beam. The object dropped quickly and moved in my direction, for some reason I felt very joyous about that.

It then slid behind one of the foothills in the area, so I drove on thinking nothing more about it. About 10 minutes later I saw it reappear from behind that hill and stop. So I pulled the car over, turned off the lights and engine then simply observed.

As I stood on the road facing East I could see the distant glow of Brisbane and noticed that the yellow light was no longer one orb anymore. As it was silhouetted aginst the city glow I could make out a dark shape with lights that seemed to rotate as it hovered over farmland less than one mile ahead.

As I watched it, it suddenly turned up on one side so that I was able to see it was a Triangle shape against the distant glow. It did have one light at each apex, and another larger and brighter light in the centre. It was silent.

Shortly after this is levelled out again and seemed to turn away, then abruptly shot off towards the City and could be seen again as a yellow orb moving away very fast.

So that's my one and only Triangle sighting. And, having been an Air Force brat I am well aware of what our AF use from the Amberley AFB. This was nothing I have ever seen before.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakening4America
This triangle shaped object was noiseless and moved very fast with none of the marker lights found on a 117A.

Anyone else encountered one?

I haven't personally but I think these are the best triangle pictures I've seen:

Originally posted by spikedmilk
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d52fb41484a.png[/atsimg]
More details in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The photographer also heard no sound but realizes there may be reasons for this other than a silent aircraft.

People familiar with the F117 wouldn't confuse this with an F117 because the wings are swept back at a steeper angle.
The F117 was taken out of service about 2 years ago so we shouldn't be seeing those anymore.

To add more credibility to that a very similar looking craft was photographed not too far away by another ATS member, and I've seen no evidence these or the other photo was hoaxed.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Awakening4America

Thanks, nice to see a good post.

These triangles are the ones I pay attention to the most. I'd imagine they are military like most people seem to think. Too many sightings to ignore these days.

It will be interesting to see how others post sightings.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. In the summer of 1997 I was watching X files with my sister. The show ended and she said -- "there's those lights I've seen before in Taos and by Franconia." Franconia being north of us 15 miles -- on the St. Croix river between Wisconsin and Minnesota.

So we go out on the deck -- it's just dark -- and watch these balls of light, each a different color, doing strange maneuvers on the horizon. I'm standing there thinking "not a helicopter, not headlights, not a tower, not a plane." My sister says "I'm bored" and goes inside.

Then I see a craft heading towards me - with the lights on it -- and the craft is over the neighbors woods -- flying from the horizon -- going slowly and low.

So the craft comes up over the hill and then right over the tree on the edge of our yard. So I could triangulate the craft's size and height -- it was wider than the crown of a large oak tree -- flying right over the tree. It made a humming noise and flew slowly. I could have hit the craft with a rock but I didn't dare take my eyes of it.

The craft was a perfect equilateral triangle -- black -- no fuselage -- nothing at all -- perfect triangle. The lights were on each corner with one in the center.

The craft then flew over the garage and continued east, over the valley, crossing the river.

I immediately thought it was military. My mom ran the local legal newspaper. Her worker brought me a three ring binder of local news articles from a mass sighting in 1978 of a craft. She said we lived in a "military flight test corridor" and there were also cattle mutilations, scaring one rancher to move away.

Then a few years later I read on rense.com of an EXACT same sighting -- humming noise, slow equilateral big black triangle.

So then I read Curt Sutherly's book on ufos which had quite a bit on the Belgium flap and the triangles.

Then I read the MUFON reports for Minnesota -- and sure enough there were other sightings of the exact same triangle and the one just across the river -- saw the triangle shoot off -- accelerating at an unbelievable rate.

So this craft is not a dirigible -- it's the same as what was seen in Belgium.

I still think it's military.

Also Nick Redfern has documents of a triangle craft on a U.S. military base in the U.K. in the late 1940s.

www.thebyteshow.com...

This new interview with Joseph P. Farrell discusses new evidence about Nazi UFO technology.

I think this craft has been around for awhile -- and is based on Tesla principles, using mercury plasma, which Tim Ventura has written about, based on John Dering's replication of this antigravity technology.

Also during the mass sighting in 1978 a lady had missing time and under hypnosis said she had been abducted up into the craft.

Also if you dig there's some excellent youtube footage of this triangle craft accelerating instantaneously.

reply to post by Awakening4America

[edit on 11-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Just realized that was a page from Boylan's site. He still has fake Alien photos up. It's really hard to take that guy seriously.

I would not take his info on any craft as truth without plenty of corroboration.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Thanks for the report. That matches lots of others. I wonder when it will go public. Anything showing up that often is likely to come out of the closet if its that useful. Don't know about the anti-gravity hype, but I'm buying that this one exists. Just too many giving the same description.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well this British doc on the Belgium triangles is fascinating:

www.youtube.com...

part II

www.youtube.com.../u/27/nLxZ5wxxLMY

[edit on 11-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Thanks for your post Drew. You mentioning the humming sound reminded me of something from the mid 1980's. I wrote about it in my as yet unpublished book, so I'll just quote it from that....

We spotted two tiny red lights ambling across the western horizon, the first one leapt into the night sky to perform amazing acrobatics. Before any of us could utter a word, the second red light did exactly the same thing, to which we chorused, “Wow, did you see that?” Both lights then continued their slow undulations southward and we watched them intently until they were out of sight. Lee said, “Let’s see if we can call them to us.”

So we sat in the best circle that three people can make, while I got a crazy idea to push my energy through the group. Lynn asked, “Why is my arm getting hot?”, and Lee informed her, “It’s Mark. He’s sending his energy around for us.” We then agreed to hold the same thought and see if anything would happen. The thought, was to imagine that we were pulling them toward us, in our mind’s eye. This was a pretty easy thing to do, almost everyone can use their imagination to create images of specific thoughts and hold it in their mind. We do it every day without realizing that we are doing it.

Some minutes quietly passed, leading to when we heard a ‘thrumming’ sound. Fear led me to make a guess, “It’s probably the pumping station”, which sounded ridiculous as soon as I said it. The pumping station I had referred to was a disused affair, the modern one was whisper quiet, and, at least ten kilometres away around the twists and turns of the man-made lake.

I spotted a very dark shadow moving along one arm of the lake, quite near to us, it was egg-shaped and much bigger than the old two-storey water- ski clubhouse that was there then. After telling the girls, we watched it move into the larger lake area when two spotlights switched on and criss-crossed the water. “It’s probably a helicopter”, I offered, knowing it couldn’t be, it was completely silent. The huge dark shadow didn’t even reflect the moonlight, as if it was absorbing every bit of light that came near it.

We had already stopped our experiment, our triangle shaped circle was 43 broken when we let go of each other’s hands, but the object seemed to be looking for the source of our energetic transmission. The searchlights blinked off as the shadow turned left, and away, yet it was still within 100 metres. Next, it began to move across the lake in a line directly away from us and we saw it change from a black shadow, through a streak of colours until all that could be seen was a tiny red dot on the horizon again. You can safely bet that we were relieved by it’s going, to be honest, we wouldn’t have been able to move, it was as if we were riveted to the spot and scared silly.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I saw one of these in the mid 90s in Dunstable- Beds UK. Walking home from a friends about 11pm ish, but it wasn't silent. It sounded like a hoover at first, I remember thinking to myself "who the hell is hoovering at this time of night!" Then it got louder, and more intense, it filled the athmosphere with an oppressive strange feeling. And then i saw it. A massive black triangle, with lights on the corner. I don't remember a light in the middle. I do remember screaming a few obsenities at the top of my voice, in the hope that someone would come to a window and see what was going on. (no-one did) It went right over my head, it was sort of turning in the air as it went. It went 1 way, then turned and came back and dissapeared from where it came from. It was the most scared and the most exited I've ever been in my life.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Thanks for posting those, the certainly paint pictures of different things, don't they?

The craft they had videotape of, you could clearly see 3 lights, but the photographer said it moved very slowly. Also I couldn't see any light in the center like the famous photograph. So are those 3 lights part of the same craft? or 3 planes flying in formation? I don't know.

Then they describe the thing the air force was chasing, but it was a radar contact only, apparently nobody ever saw it, that's the thing that was apparently making wild maneuvers, but you can't call it a triangle because they never saw it so they don't know what shape it was.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
i witnessed a DOWNED F117A - to be precise, this is the ONLY downed F117A

you can read about it here

www.serbnews.com...

but thats not the point here....

F117 is very SMALL aircraft compared to the Tr3B

media.motortopia.com...

while bombing campaign over Serbia in 1999, i personally saw 2 TR3Bs, obviously on a reconaiissance mission....they looked exactly like this

i9.photobucket.com...

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

POINT

flying triangles are very REAL technology, it based on many things, and its a evolution of aerospace tech

also there are rumours of a modified B2 bomber which goes into SPACE

www.aviationnews.eu...

once again, to be clear, I SAW 2 TR3Bs or whatever their name is in 1999...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by gazdamita]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join