It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma firecracker takes on Obama eligibility

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Birther's can't help but spread lies, they have no facts to go on. NO FACTS whatsoever. So all they have is lies.

They just are flinging poo at this point, trying to see what sticks.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by CheifMasterTrollTheHTIC
LOL...with pictures
Second line

YUP, pictures of her husbands and sons BC's for comparison if you will.

Ummmm....where is her long form BC? Why doesn't she have that? Her husband and son are not running. I am sure someone else asked this but after reading the first few posts, this is all I really care about.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection

A short-form certificate has no more official meaning than one of these -

I live in NY. My original BC vanished when I was a kid. When I was 14 I needed a new one to get into Canada. All I could get was a short form. That is all they would issue. Here I am an adult, and have been one for quite some time. I have never once been told that my short little copy is not good enough. It has opened every door needing a valid BC to get into. I cannot get a long form. Does this mean I can not be president? Ummm. no.

There is a reason this woman has her hubby and kids but not her own. That does not bother any of you? Talk about political blinders.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Ummmm....where is her long form BC? Why doesn't she have that? Her husband and son are not running. I am sure someone else asked this but after reading the first few posts, this is all I really care about.

That's cause she was born in Lebanon.
What proof do I have?

This guy says he was this ladies next door neighbor in Lebanon and how she grew up there and was born there. (No he doesn't but how the hell would you know?)

And I am sure that I could photoshop a picture of her birth certificate from Lebanon.

And I have a PI that says she has over 10 billion SS numbers and they all have addresses associated with them. No I can't let you talk to the PI because he fears for his life.

And where are her transcripts from school? Why hasn't she released all her school records? This lady is such a mystery!

But unless she comes out with her original long form birth certificate and walks it around to every single household in her district and proves it to each and every one of them, then I say she was born in Lebanon.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am not much of one for arguing on the forum,

But if the day comes that we find out the RNC and the DNC and the MSM, let this happen,

They are all history, no wonder they wont talk about it.

[edit on 112828p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by loveguy
I'll be watching how this comes to fruition.

no one has said that Hawaii did not use to issue those certificates, just that they are not doing it anymore

Thanks for the link backing-up your statement. I'd be truly gullible to trust anything you post, see your signature. Thanks for the "heads-up."

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Good post OP!
I actually did read from the link, and I'm glad I did. Had the two naysayers bothered reading the link, they'd have to come at you from other angles. I'll be watching how this comes to fruition.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Thanks to you, as I appreciate you for your efforts in keeping us ATS'ers informed. I'm in support of the truth, wherever it lies. Where it lies is in hidden places.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Thanks for the link backing-up your statement. I'd be truly gullible to trust anything you post, see your signature. Thanks for the "heads-up."

Have you tried looking into this for yourself? I agree that Dereks' credibility is questionable at best but are you looking for the truth or just the "truth" that backs up what you want to believe already? Why don't you do a little checking now that you have this nugget to think about? Unfortunately, you will find it is true. Hawaii no longer issues a long form birth certificate. Feel free to check this out for yourself or remain ignorant and happy in your fantasy.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

What comes to fruition? All she is doing is running for congress, no one has said that Hawaii did not use to issue those certificates, just that they are not doing it anymore

Well, let’s see. Until Hawaii went into obfuscation mode, they indeed listed how one could get one’s long form birth certificate, which people often need for more detailed identification or when doing research on their ancestors. You merely sent off and requested it with the requisite fee.
I do not care, and do not even care to check what they are saying on their website now, a matter of months later, as it is clearly a lie if it states that they are not available now. All that has changed is that since 2001 the hospitals electronically communicate birth details therefore no paper certificates are available after that date.
As (and although he acts like it) Obama is not 9 years old, the long form birth certificates are available, they exist, they are all held in the vaults and they are obtainable.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Obama was born in Kenya,says his grandmother, mumbasa hospital has a birth certificate

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeradical1
Obama was born in Kenya,says his grandmother,

No she did not.

Are all of you deficient in some way? Why do these things need to be repeated so many times in the same threads?

mumbasa hospital has a birth certificate

...and your proof of that claim is...?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join