It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma firecracker takes on Obama eligibility

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Oklahoma firecracker takes on Obama eligibility
Candidate for Congress: 'If he claims he was born at Kapi'olani, I want him to show proof'

holding up two Hawaiian long-form birth certificates and a copy of President Obama's purported short-form certification of live birth – and, referencing the short form, she told the crowd,

"This piece of junk is what you get when you don't have one of these!"

The woman, Miki Booth, originally from Hawaii, is running for the U.S. House of Representatives in Oklahoma's second district as an independent constitutional conservative. She had presented original long-form birth certificates belonging to her son and husband, dated 1981 and 1949.

"They are the 'vault' copies of the original ones filled out at the hospital and sent to the Hawaii State Department of Health Vital Statistics Office," Booth told WND. "It is from this office that the newspapers get their stats for births, deaths and marriages to announce in the newspapers."

Her husband, Fred, and son, Alan, were born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii – the same hospital declared as Obama's birthplace in a purported letter from the president.

"If he is going to claim he was born in Kapi'olani like my husband and my son, then I want him to show proof," Booth said, explaining that a certification of live birth only shows that a live baby was born – and not necessarily in Hawaii.

"What he's given us perpetuates the mystery of what he's covering up and gives us more reason to not trust him," she said.

www.wnd.com...

Booth presented this 1981 long-form Hawaiian birth certificate belonging to her son. It contains information about the doctor, birth hospital, time of delivery and other information.

Picture caption

Booth also presented this 1949 long-form Hawaiian birth certificate belonging to her husband. It contains information about the birth attendant, birth hospital, time of delivery and other information.

With pictures.

[edit on 112828p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Candidate for Congress: 'If he claims he was born at Kapi'olani, I want him to show proof'

He has shown proof he was born in Hawaii...

Nothing new to see, just more of the same lies and misinformation!

Let us see her get a "long form" certificate today from Hawaii....

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheifMasterTrollTheHTIC
LOL...with pictures
Second line

YUP, pictures of her husbands and sons BC's for comparison if you will.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

YUP, pictures of her husbands and sons BC's for comparison if you will.

And when were they issued? Let her get one today!!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

My Pledge to Dist 2 of Oklahoma:
2nd Amendment
The cornerstone to our freedom is the right to bear arms and the one right that protects all others
State's Rights are foundational

I will fight to protect our constitutional rights as individuals and
our constitutional rights as a State

I will champion the rights of Veterans
And ensure the promises made to them are delivered

I will preserve the rights and dignity of the elderly
We honor those who have come before us

Government will live within its means
We will make the hard choices to cut government spending

Government of the people, by the people
and for the people
I will fight to keep it that way

Traditional family values, the foundation
of our country

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become
corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
- Benjamin Franklin

a little info on her,

mikiboothforcongress.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Good post OP!
I actually did read from the link, and I'm glad I did. Had the two naysayers bothered reading the link, they'd have to come at you from other angles. I'll be watching how this comes to fruition.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
I'll be watching how this comes to fruition.

What comes to fruition? All she is doing is running for congress, no one has said that Hawaii did not use to issue those certificates, just that they are not doing it anymore

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Good post OP!
I actually did read from the link, and I'm glad I did. Had the two naysayers bothered reading the link, they'd have to come at you from other angles. I'll be watching how this comes to fruition.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
www.uniset.ca...

two lines,

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You keep harping about "Let her get one TODAY!"

Obama wasn't born today, or yesterday, so by YOUR arguement alone, he should have an official long-form birth certificate from the Hawaii State Department of Health Vital Statistics Office, just like this ladies husband has one showing his birth in 1949 and her sons birth in 1981.

A short-form certificate has no more official meaning than one of these -

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

www.uniset.ca...

The birthers have really lost it now, what does a British act have to do with the USA?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection

Because she will not be able to?

he should have an official long-form birth certificate

When he was born - but his mother may have kept that, what makes you think Obama has it?

A short-form certificate has no more official meaning than one of these

And still more lies from a birther - you ignore the fact that Obama IS the proper POTUS, and his certificate on display is suitable!

[edit on 10/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Whether or not the POTUS is usurping, What I find most aqmazing about this candidate for the House is dropping a cyote from 200 yards.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Here's a candidate who won't be winning this time around.

Any candidate who supports this stupid theory is a candidate that will be looking for a job come November.

The opposition will cream them. Remember, there is a reason McCain avoided this conspiracy, it's because it's political poison.

Though I think the Left knows this and will use it to their advantage. They are going to try and align conservative candidates with birthers and have them completely decimated come November.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Sooooooo, does your mama still have your birth certificate?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Who could have predicted this outcome from the Tea Party's last summer.

If the Feds would have wised up and noticed and changed their ways probly no later than December and made some serious course changes... They might have been able to keep the seats in gov't that they will surely loose this Nov.

Yes. It's already too late. They waited too long.

We all said Good Riddance RIP to Kennedy.

Then, we saw Scott Brown's victory and THEN they believed.

It's too late. The American people are pissed.

As I argued sometime last summer ... The HC debate is over, the BC issue is too mysterious, they aren't listening ... Heads will roll. That much I saw with many others.

IF we make it into Nov. without a huge gov't collapse (Remember that the fed gov't is now aware that the "citizen's pissed" are awake now and they see their backs against a wall) heads will be rolling.

Don't Hate ; Stay Pissed.

Hey that would be a cool bumper sticker.

[edit on 2·10·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection

Because she will not be able to?

he should have an official long-form birth certificate

When he was born - but his mother may have kept that, what makes you think Obama has it?

A short-form certificate has no more official meaning than one of these

And still more lies from a birther - you ignore the fact that Obama IS the proper POTUS, and his certificate on display is suitable!

It might be "suitable' for believers of berry stereo, uh 'Radio' soetoro obamasein.. what was that birth name handwritten on his long form again?..

Govt generated statements and pics posted on websites might be good enough for those that believe EVERYTHING on the internet.. but as crazy as it sounds, some folks think obama and his elite cronies have doo doo on their souls and are incapable of telling much "truth".. you really trust the elite? seriously?, they haven't lied enough for ya?

But wait!, the news media would know, they have been all over it!.. just like they were all over building 7 and saddams WMD..

I think mister self anointed exampliar of transparency, the guy with his finger on 'the button', after changing his mane... can cough up a document required of lowly city employees, eh?. "certifications" meet 'minimum' requirements for some jobs, like president, but wont suffice for real jobs, like with the police/fire dept who demand public servants prove, without a doubt, who they are.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
"certifications" meet 'minimum' requirements for some jobs, like president, but wont suffice for real jobs, like with the police/fire dept who demand public servants prove, without a doubt, who they are.

and yet another birther tells lies, Obama's birth certificate is valid anywhere in the USA for any job - care to show tha it is not valid for police/fire?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join