It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACLU: Miami Beach cops arrest people for recording police misconduct

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
[edit on 5-2-2010 by rainfall]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i know, how about we use robot cops so we can bypass all those pesky emotions.

you know about emotions right? they're the same things that drive homosexuals to do their nasty business and cops to not like it. you remember them right?

oh wait, did you think that you were the only person on the planet with feelings and opinions? maybe you should start keeping yoru business to yourself instead of flaunting it childishly in front of everyone else just so that you cna feel mroe comfortable expressing yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I HATE COPS.

But reading this wasnt too bad.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moodleyou know about emotions right? they're the same things that drive homosexuals to do their nasty business and cops to not like it. you remember them right?

Emotions involve thoughts. When emotions become physically abusive, they are no longer good emotions. Having an opinion does not provide you the right to beat people up when you're arresting them.

Really.
:shk:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moodle

you know about emotions right? they're the same things that drive homosexuals to do their nasty business and cops to not like it. you remember them right?

Oh my ... congratulations on winning the most asinine post of the day award at such an early stage and on a day when competition for said award has already been fierce.

Be proud, you earned it.

oh wait, did you think that you were the only person on the planet with feelings and opinions? maybe you should start keeping yoru business to yourself instead of flaunting it childishly in front of everyone else just so that you cna feel mroe comfortable expressing yourself.

My sentiments exactly ... first step to sanity would include following your own advice.

[edit on 5 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

very funny, you think miami beach cops are overreacting? why don't you send them all on vacation for a few weeks and see how much you like it. you're lucky that they're out there cracking heads. someone has to keep the people in line.

if the cops say that gays are a problem then guess what, they're right and you should support them.

kicking him in the head?? haha yeah right, that's a total exaggeration. he just wants to sue somebody.

cops 1 gays 0.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

if the cops say that gays are a problem then guess what, they're right and you should support them.

One day they may say that you are a problem, hopefully there will be someone left to speak out for you.

Cops are to enforce laws, not social/political agendas. Neither one way or the other. As I said, emotions are no longer emotions when they become physical, they are then actions.

Your entire argument is amazingly false.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I honestly don't see the problem people have with gays. [*SNIP*] Who cares? These cops and people like them, are simply stupid, with a lower than average IQ.

Some people truly amaze me..

Mod Edit: Removed sexually explicit material.

[edit on 2/5/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

one day? hwo prophetic. look genius i've been arrested before. that's what cops do. and guess what i didn't get beat up because i complied with the cop and i was courteous. the whole thing wnet smoothly and we even had a nice conversation about the tv show cops on the way to jail.

if your'e getting beat up by cops it's because you're acting like a retard.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LegalizeFreedom
I honestly don't see the problem people have with gays. I could care less if they shoved dildo's up their ass, just don't do it near me. Who cares? These cops and people like them, are simply stupid, with a lower than average IQ.

Maybe not the way I would have wrote it, but I agree with the sentiment.

To each their own.

link   
reply to post by LegalizeFreedom

Mod Edit, crude and pointless sex act references removed

ATS Terms and Conditions

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

do you think it's ok for gays to flaunt themselves outside on the strip but if women do it it's considered prositution?

try and use some more critical thinking.

[edit on 5/2/10 by neformore]

link   
I'm sure these cops needs to single out gay men, dominate them by brutally beating them, and insulting them is their own way of dealing with their own latent homosexual tendencies that they are in denial of.

Gives new meaning to, "Call 911 make a cop come"

[edit on 5-2-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

Right on, star for you.

The police are not there to further their own hatred and agendas. They are there as public servants. If the local population is high in homosexuals, then so be it. The police are there to protect them. If they don't like it, they can transfer to a different district.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by LegalizeFreedom

do you think it's ok for gays to flaunt themselves outside on the strip but if women do it it's considered prositution?

try and use some more critical thinking.

I don't have kids, and i don't plan to have kids. So to me, I don't care, I don't live in a city, and if I did I wouldn't care either.

mod edit - removed crude reference as per the post this was quoted from

[edit on 5/2/10 by neformore]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Oh, you mean flaunting it...like muscle heads that walk around with a bowed out chest, or prissy females strutting like they are on the runway, etc.? What's the difference?

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Aggie Man]

Ex

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Freedom swifty being chipped away by a state organization!
Sadly, we are drifting into a Big Brother scenerio............

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
I HATE COPS.

But reading this wasnt too bad.

+1.

Cops make me sick too, but i bet they see some sick-ass shizzle in the gay areas.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

in a bleeding heart liberal thread like this you will win lots of respect from your peers making a comment like that.

in.... reality.. you would win the award that i was dubbed for here earlier.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Moodle

I think the Scout Master must have given you a private camping trip

that you enjoyed .

Be yourself friend, come out.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join