It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to take another look at UFOs in PA!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

I really do hope you or someone does report her.

Pointing lasers at aircraft is extremely dangerous.

Won't be hard to convict her either, her videos are enough evidence and I doubt her defense will do her any good either. "Alien orbs pretending to be planes"

Stupid, ignorant woman.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I only live like an hour away from Murraysville...

If I get bored some night, I should take her up on her offer to show the "phenomenon" to anyone willing to go there. Probably be good for a few laughs maybe, I don't know.

Can anyone show me a link to where she shines a laser pointer at a plane? I don't think I've seen that yet. Thanks.

"Whooaaa... This one's got a searchbeeeaaammm!"

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

She'll plead insanity & get off that way.....

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Neodoxa

Apparently there are a few that show her pointing a laser at a plane.

This one shows it quite clearly, particularly after the 6 minute mark.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Thanks for that link...

Not sure if this has been posted, but you gotta love this picture... i37.tinypic.com...

You can all but see the passengers sitting in the window seats in that one.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
She admits she gets it wrong sometimes and does film planes. What's the big deal?

I state yet again, watch the UFO with search beam video and tell me that that is an aircraft shining a laser onto the ground. You can hear that it is filmed live and there is NO SOUND from it! The thing is shining a laser onto the ground as it moves above the tree - it can clearly be seen.

Until you have actually seen one of these things for real, with your own eyes, then by all means be skeptical but try and keep an open mind. If probes from an alien civilisation are what the orb phenomena are, then why would they not mimic our own aircraft to blend in?

I witnessed something very similar here last week in the night sky. Made no sound and was clearly immitating a helicopter, and I trust my judgement when I say that helicopters make a distinctive sound, whereas this thing was SILENT.

I say again, like may others on Youtube filming this sort of thing, she is onto something...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-1-2010 by the.lights]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
She admits she gets it wrong sometimes and does film planes. What's the big deal?

I state yet again, watch the UFO with search beam video and tell me that that is an aircraft shining a laser onto the ground. You can hear that it is filmed live and there is NO SOUND from it! The thing is shining a laser onto the ground as it moves above the tree - it can clearly be seen.

Until you have actually seen one of these things for real, with your own eyes, then by all means be skeptical but try and keep an open mind. If probes from an alien civilisation are what the orb phenomena are, then why would they not mimic our own aircraft to blend in?

I witnessed something very similar here last week in the night sky. Made no sound and was clearly immitating a helicopter, and I trust my judgement when I say that helicopters make a distinctive sound, whereas this thing was SILENT.

I say again, like may others on Youtube filming this sort of thing, she is onto something...

This is a still taken from the link you gave to the video look at this picture see if you can spot whats wrong with your and her claim about the beam coming from the so called ufo!

The tree is in the foreground the object is further away than the tree yet the beam is seen between the camera position and the tree and NO beam from the object

[edit on 29-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

What's the big deal?

Are you for real?

The deal here is this woman is pointing a laser towards an aircraft FFS!!

www.pangolin.com...

www.laserpointersafety.com...

This womans delusions will get a whole lot of people killed if she keeps on doing what she's doing.

[edit on 29/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ram wrote

And tommyjo just registred yesterday...Why?
are You guys even investigating this?

Good grief! You can't even join in a forum debate without someone questioning your motive. I first stumbled upon Alison's videos as a member of You Tube a few weeks ago.

I was intrigued as to why people are falling for blatantly obvious video footage of normal aircraft traffic? A simple search of 'Alison Kruse' brings up internet forum debate. Again, is it a crime to join in a forum discussion?

I've served in the military. I know what effects military grade night vision cameras have on light sources. As an aviation enthusiast I also know what aircraft lights look like in an ATC zone and how a traffic pattern of an airport looks like at night.

You could take Alison to any similar set up at any point in the globe and she would be producing the same product repeatedly.

TJ

[edit on 29-1-2010 by tommyjo]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
Good grief! You can't even join in a forum debate without someone questioning your motive. I first stumbled upon Alison's videos as a member of You Tube a few weeks ago.

It's projection and a red herring, Tommy. Allison and/or her followers have been registering her to defend her and attack her critics.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

Alison is filming at a distance. She has proved time and time again that she doesn't have
the slightest idea of estimating distance. She claims that the 'orbs' on some of her videos are 400-500 feet away. She is actively promoting this distance delusion to support her theory of the tiny orbs coming out of the woods and morphing into planes. She even believes that they refuel from the power stations! Do you even watch and listen to the 'evidence' that she is producing?

Anyone can produce what she is filming. Instead of going Wow! at her videos look at how video cameras and night vision cameras can produce illusions. Take a step back and think before you go Wow at her videos!

Another example of how a video camera can produce an effect from a light source. The pencil beam is generated by the video camera as an artifact from the light source.

Watch the following with the night time footage of the helos with the light on the nose.

Now remember that she is filming the 'laser orb' through a military grade night vision camera.

TJ

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
As long as we keep responding, commenting on, and giving attention to these threads, we are fueling the Alison fire and giving her exactly what she wants: More attention and YouTube views. If you really want to cut the legs out from underneath this case, simply stop giving these Pro-Alison threads your time and attention and it will soon go away.

Either that, or call the local authorities in PA and have her investigated for FAA infractions....

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
The reason Allison is known to be a Crackpot is because she calls everything a UFO. Her videos are showing nothing more than Aeroplanes, Sattelites, Small animals, and maybe a few Fire Flies. That's it. She uses a cheap Russian Light Intensifier and calls everything that shows up in this scope, a UFO. That's why no-one takes her seriously. I mean, who calls a flying object a "Flying Choo Choo"?

So far I have seen her call Everything that shows up in that Scope a UFO. You can see the Flashing Beacons of Aeroplanes and she can't realise it a Plane? According to her, they're pretending to be Planes or Pretend Stars.

I have never seen anything that remotely looks out of the ordinary in any one of her Videos.

I have one of these Night Vision Scopes and everything that you look at through it looks weird. A normal Jumbo Jet looks like a Huge Glowing Elephant through one of them scopes.

One of the problems when filming is that they will never drop their shields or their lighting and no one has yet got clear shots because that would be against the agreements cut. orionfi had some really good orion plasma videos too. He knows what he's looking at, he also has communication with them. But there are avid disagreements on them, even though they show anomalies, the ligths are wrong. John Lear has said on another forum's discussion that the lights of aircrafts aren't like these as well. You have to sort through many to grab the anomalies one by one out.

However, each time he and whoever is with him see it clearly. And so it is a case of the videos that are PERMITTED thus far, and the testimony.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I just got done contacting the FBI offices in Pittsburgh informing then about her and her lasers.

I gave them all of the contact info I could find for her.

Ram

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Someone in the ATS-Skepticoverlord-chat room called it (ISP) or (IPS), it means: Grasshoppers with machine guns, shooting tiny holes in your legs.
I took a bath and figured i had to reply.

The Hunting UFOs in the woods video's... Where the guy says through the radio that he just saw 3 pairs of eyes... Seriously...

How are we to judge this, as being complete fantasy, or fraud...?

I made 2 gif pictures – that gives somehow a 3D look of the trees.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8f880ff1253.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd39381004db.gif[/atsimg]

And this one...

hmm.

Well - I believe your not X-Agents and all that - You clearly reacted to that comment tommyjo ... And Rex..

That is not laser on those choppers.. Looks more like headlights to me - Like a cone.

And the difference in Sound - If the other one was silent...Good idea to add hero-music in that debunking video...Rocking!!

I understand the multitude of problems with this case. Maybe the entire area of pennsylvania is infected with some sort of mental disorder... Could it be the drinking water?

Text says: "Real Sim? Remote contolled person? Robot? Alien? WTF?"

maybe it's much bigger than we actually can handle...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I sent a message to her quite awhile back...first suggesting to get a night vision cam for any potential closeups to see better defination of the shape...(she did), and also suggested she spend time purposefully filming regular old airplanes and choppers to show the difference (think she did that also).

I see nothing overly remarkable with these videos to date, but I haven't yet dropped her from my subscription...one day she may actually capture something that isnt explained away and it may make me reexamine some of her other footage.

I try not to call people crazy. She may be experiencing something that simply isn't coming through on camera and if thats the case, it must be awefully frustrating for her...but until there is something extremely significant, then anything potentially explained away must be discarded...at the moment, I haven's seen anything from her that truely cannot be explained away. Have I seen all her videos? no...Have I seen some minor abnormalities in any of her videos? yes...but that could be simply a hiccup in the night vision or a perspective trick....either way, not enough to make me overly impressed enough to flag it as "interesting".

Best of luck to her...if she truely is filming something interesting, I hope she does capture the smoking gun proof that will avenge her time spent...and if she is in the end just calling everything above tree level a UFO, then I hope she discovers it herself, states her flawed perception, and moves on...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
One of the problems when filming is that they will never drop their shields or their lighting and no one has yet got clear shots because that would be against the agreements cut.

Ooh...sounds cool...ok, show me proof of any of that you just said pls...where can I read this agreement from a credible source...is it a governmental agreement or more like a UN charter type thing? and again, where can I read this...

-gets his readin' glasses and packs his pipe, ready to get learned up on somethin-

As far as John Lear talking about what is what...actually that I would accept. I believe Lear is for the most part...wildly insane..however he is also a definate pilot with more hours in the air than me on a computer probably...if he makes a statement about an aircraft, I will take that as expert testimony....which does put a tiny bit of curiousity over things he says isnt right...cause if its something about a plane and he says somethings not right...well, then somethings not right.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

John Lear said
that means its true does it DONT THINK SO

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There might be light on the horizon guys?

Alison states that 'I'm getting tired of filming them'

'Slow, Non-Blinking UFO High in Sky, January 27, 2010 - Not a Satellite, Pennsylvania USA'

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join