It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myleene Klass warned after brandishing knife to deter intruders

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think this is an incident that has been pounced upon by the msm and taken completely out of context to try and stir emotion . Firstly a warning is literally words of advice, there is no sort of recording made when this occurs. I'm guessin the copper in question probably explained to miss klass that the best course of action in the future would be to call the police and wait for them as her actions were liable to escalate the situation and was more for her safety than anything. If that copper did tell her that she was commiting an offence then he'd be completely wrong as the definition for possession of an offensive weapon is 'ANY PERSON WHO WITHOUT LAWFUL EXCUSE HAS WITH THEM IN A PUBLIC PLACE ANY OFFENSIVE WEAPON" so i'm sure he wouldnt of told her that unless he was completely incompetent as she potentially had lawful excuse being in her kitchen and also wasnt in apublic place. I think this is just a sensationalist story to help the red tops sell a few copies.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i feel bad for you guys, the uk is one of the most oppressive countries of the free world, i dread the day your cctv cameras and technology to spy on the people makes its way here

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The UK is a very repressive country.
This morning on the news the Government is trying to rush through legislation before the election, to get the internet connection of people SUSPECTED of illegal file downloading. There is supposed to be an appeal process if say a hacker was using your IP address, but I very much doubt if the Government will support innocent victims once the legislation is through.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join