It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War Over Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

" The fact of the mater is you couldnt remove them from power even with an armed revolt its not practical at least to me to think its possible. its like saying that you are going to bring down the catholic church using the media (i.e. priest child molestation charges) what did that do oh im sorry they were just bad priest.... go work out of this parish now where no one knows who you are. Its just not really going to happen in my opinion anyways power begits power as they say. The Nwo/illuminati and other of that ilk are not a single headed monster you can take down they are like the hydra (i think thats the right mythical beast anyways been a while since my D&D days ha ha ha) when you remove one head two more will spring up in its place"

Like i said i dont beleive that there is any real way to completly take out and NWO/Illuminanti world power you take out one leader and another will step up in its place. Its an ideology not a person we are battling against. So unless you would be willing to kill hundreds of people or more not to mention there offspring and there offspring after them, plus all the people whom would try and come to power after that its just not going to happen its an end sum game.

we can not eliminate them for the same reason Anarchy will never be a viable system as longs as humans are human some one will want to be in power, some one will want to run the show. but like i have always said just my opinion

thank you and good day night depending on what part of the universe your in

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

If the public becomes more aware just how truly evil some of their politicians are, they'll start to vote them out of power. If the official government can be quietly repopulated with politicians more sympathetic to the outraged masses, the Illuminati and the NWO can suddenly be treated for what they are: criminal organizations. This takes some extensive documentation, which is something we ought to have by now in the conspiracy media. It should be given directly to members of the public, not presented publicly directly. If everybody knows what's going on, there's no way these groups can work. Secrecy is essential to their operation. They can't do whatever they want forever. It's totally ridiculous and unrealistic to assign any group of criminals such a godlike status as we have. They have money, ambition, and some kooky satanic magic rituals. No amount of planning can overcome the inherent chaos of the universe. It can only be adapted to. That's mostly what they do too. They plan for something and roll with the chaos. This is like a game of chess. I've beaten masters at chess simply by allowing them to underestimate me. When you've underestimated your opponent for as long as they have, you get sloppy. Why do you think it is we even know anything like this exists?

The best thing we can do is to throw as much exposure at the incriminating facts that are common knowledge at this point. Whole documentaries have been made. The information just has to be taken to the people, and it'll only be natural for them to feel reluctantly obligated to take action. If it worked for Gandhi against the British, and for the civil rights movement, it can work for us. I think a lot of people here underestimate the power of peaceful protest. There were people who wanted to meet their oppression with violence, but would that have evoked any sympathy? Most people are not up for the idea of challenging the U.S. military, myself among them. Remember, Rockefeller himself thanked the media for their silence over the last fifty years, stating any media exposure would have destroyed their "plan for the world" and why is that? The news is how people find out what's going on in the world. If they are gradually informed of the truth in a reasonable, realistic fashion as they have been already at a more accelerated rate, this whole scheme could topple before these criminals have the chance to do anymore damage.

The Illuminati is a criminal cult, and the Rockefeller Cartel has their own crimes which are well-known to us. The laws of this country state explicitly that nobody is above the law. The people just need to be walked through the story a step at a time, so there's no disconnect between the problems they see and the root cause of these problems. This could all change within the year if we do something now. The conditions are all right, people just need to be told the truth. Saying there's some group of infallible conspirators and we all need to buy lots of guns and go on some crusade to splatter them won't accomplish much. Say what you will about David Wilcock, but he presents facts in a logical manner than will make sense for the common person when explaining anything like this. He's not the only one either, not by far. Alex Jones is a brave and dedicated guy, but he doesn't know how to filter himself. He speaks too much from his larynx and doesn't think his actions through. I know I'll be burned at the steak for saying that here of all places, but it needs to be said because that's how ordinary people see him. Would we rather wallow in constant fearful outrage at our desktops until somebody else comes along and does something, or maybe take some responsibility for once? Those are my feelings and I will not apologize for any of them. How's that?

(The avatar is kinda distracting, isn't it?)

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Im really starting to wonder if any really read what i posted, i blatantly stated that i did not think a violent revolt would in reality help anything, nor do i think a non violent revolt would help. I beleive anyways that as soon as you could get one group out of power there would be another set to take over, different people same out come.

"If the official government can be quietly repopulated with politicians more sympathetic to the outraged masses"

You have one major flaw in your theory off the top of my head anyways see above. I would like you to show me one politician that you can prove is not corrupt. Power breads corruption. Its a simple and solid theory, you can see this in your daily lives, have you ever had a coworker that was a good person while you were working together on the same leval but as soon as that person was promoted into power they became less then amicable?

but again just my two cents as it goes

thank you and good day/night depending on what part of the universe your in

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

How can you ascribe such infallibility to a criminal group which (according to insiders) makes up approximately 30% of the government? I think you overestimate their actual influence? It didn't work out for them in Nazi Germany or the USSR, so what makes you think they'll conquer us? If all chance of defeating them is long gone, why have they not consolidated their power? You can bet they're not satisfied with secretly owning the whole world. They want to be accepted as our glorious divine rulers, something they cannot do without consent from everybody. Explain to me how hopeless this battle is and why we're all ultimately doomed despite all this.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

you mis understand me, the current NWO may only make up 30% of the current Govt, but they are not the only group looking to take over, when you displace one group another will step in. you mention the Nazi's and the USSR, this proves my case almost to a T. The Nazi's controlled Europe or a large part for a time and when they were usurped for being to prevalient and open with there goals the USSR and the American NWO (illuminanti or whomever is in controll) stepped in. This was the start of the Cold war, or the Battle for control over the globe, the American NWO presumably won starting the current behind the scene globalization. If we were able to dispose of the current NWO regime a new one would step in as they always have and always will.

I would love for there to be a way to negate this but i just dont see it. So long as there are factions of men/women who want or feel the need to controll others in any way shape or form you will have people running the show from behind the scenes.

maybe im wrong but some thing tells me im not, its just another case of history repeating.

Thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

The Rothschild Illuminati is European, and the Rockefeller NWO is American. Both of these families have a number of other powerful families which make up their respective cabals. The Illuminati created and set up the Rockefeller family in America, slowly building up for the first world war to rid Europe of the powerful monarchies, particularly the Czars.

After the Russians kicked the Illuminati out, they came over here and were welcomed into positions of power by the Rockefellers, only to start backstabbing them and trying to usurp power, ending up with control over most of the Pentagon before they were halted by the timely intervention of another group in order to maintain a balance of power. Since then, the Illuminati, which still operates largely in Europe. Likewise, it has aligned itself with and largely fabricated the extremes of liberalism driven by the desire to dominate the masses under the power of the State. It has infected the Democratic party in many ways, though not nearly to the degree the Republican Party has by NWO interests. They control the military-industrial complex, the UFO cover-up and control the fantastic technology that came out of it. it believes in the power of corporatism to dominate the masses. The two factions are at war, in a sense, but they will support one another in the interest of their greater mutual goals.

I can see there being safeguards set up by a more global society following the full exposure and apprehension of these criminals. If they're really brought to a full stop via public exposure, which is the most realistic option, then the world will have to radically reshape itself like what happened after the second world war. The full extent of the axis' crimes against humanity during their campaign against the world became public knowledge following the war's end, and people were forced to reevaluate their beliefs. It totally changed everything. You can't ever do what the Nazis did again. The world is no longer tolerant of their ideology, and if these groups whose personal beliefs are the very substance of their mainstream media brainwashing, those concepts of social darwinism and elitism. People won't get turned on by the already empty leftovers from our tender honeymoon with unregulated freemarket capitalism in the fifties, sixties, and some of the seventies.

There's no real wealth in our country anymore. It's all been sucked out of the public and into these esoteric black projects we're never meant to get anything back from. That's where your Income Tax goes every time the IRS "loses" it, which is common practice for them. The wealth of America has been drained from the infrastructure and into the hands of corporate giants, most of which are aligned with the Rockefeller Cartel. People are beginning to notice that they're practically cannibalized by a system demanding too much for too little that barely gives them enough to make end's meet. The conditions are right for SOMETHING to change. This is a lull in action right now. Somebody's about to make a move, and there are a lot of big players in this game. Not all of them are evil either, it's important to remember. It'd be a lot more interested to do something now, rather that just sit back and let these stupid cults destroy each other and try to take us with them every step of the way. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

The word stupid comes form the Latin stupidus, from stupēre, to be stunned.

stunned - in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock; "he had a dazed expression on his face"; "lay semiconscious, stunned (or stupefied) by the blow"; "was stupid from fatigue"

stunned - knocked unconscious by a heavy blow

To daze or render senseless, by or as if by a blow

stu·pe·fy (stōō'pə-fī', styōō'-)
tr.v. stu·pe·fied, stu·pe·fy·ing, stu·pe·fies

To dull the senses or faculties of

War is the ultimate shock to a person and it tends to degrade and defile the Mind of those who are involved in it. The central bankers plan is basic: "Diminish what they are, so that you may take what they have."

War is aimed to subordinate ones own domestic population rather than some supposed foreign enemy. As General Smedley Butler said: "War is a racket."

To put humans into this sort of stunning hostile setting tends to degrade the Mind.

War; the ultimate Mind degrading experience.

BY controlling the issue of money the central bankers who own and operate the war crimes cartel also control the access to the aggregate resource base.

Only When the people finally return the power to issue money to public hands; remove the central bankers from the process and "Displace the economic authority" that the central bankers have wrongly used, will the war crimes cartel and their assaults upon humanity end.

The only question is, "When will this happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join