It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstellar Starfleet Caught on Amature Telescope

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
reply to post by franspeakfree

I don't suppose it matters one bit that this has been shown to be a hoax and that fact has been repeated again and again in this thread. Why are so many members ignoring this and choosing instead to wallow in ignorance?

Wallowing in ignorance is what most people do best -- members of ATS are no exception.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
IMO....It does not look like any alien spacecraft to me, no definitive shapes, forms.....no consistency only look like colored blurs to me.....if they were crafts, they would have consistent forms, shapes or at least have some aerodynamics. Keep looking up!!! Nice pictures otherwise.....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Interstellar Starfleet? How and why did they jump to that assumption? They provide no logical reasoning and immediately start talking about the materials these "objects" are made from?! It's ridiculous.

I hate claims of this nature, why can't they just put the images out there without these outrageous statements.

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for alternative arguments but at least provide some explanation as to how you came to that reasoning.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

I see a lot of stations and satellites in this video as for the rest of the images they really are too blurry to make anything out of them....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

If you believe you have the answers for this being a hoax, why not answer my question, has the morphing been prooven to be CGI ?
Because if it has not been duplicated and it is not CGI then we do have a real UFO no matter how many debuker wannabes scream hoax.

A ufo clip is not hoaxed just because some skeptics say so.

Please answer the question if you can. I haven't decided what to think about these, they sure do look interesting.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yikes OP jumps right to Interstellar Star fleet eh? Ill go with satellites. Why is it people on this board go right into THE most implausible?!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
MOST of those shots are the International Space Station. Others are just random satellites.

I couldn't isolate a single one that couldn't be explained by the interference and distortion caused by filming (or shooting) an object through the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I did recognise alot of satelites however the object that started to show at 5:53 was incredible, i actually got goosebumps watching that thing, it was amazing. I wish our governments werent so secretive about these things.. Who would it hurt to tell us what they know? It's not like the average person can try an provoke these crafts and i seriously doubt the world would go into panic mode over it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfosExiZt

has the morphing been prooven to be CGI ?
Because if it has not been duplicated and it is not CGI then we do have a real UFO no matter how many debuker wannabes scream hoax.

I'm not screaming hoax. Because when someone doesn't know what it is they're filming, then it REALLY IS an Unidentified Flying Object .... to that person.

However, I do scream ignorance because the person obviously didn't do enough research to eliminate all possibilities before jumping to the conclusion that these objects were part of a "Space Fleet".

What you're referring to as "CGI" or "morphing" is distortion cause by filming object in close orbit to our atmosphere from the surface of our planet. No fancy editing equipment needed. This is a natural occurrence that mother nature takes care of all by herself.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Every linked thread that supposedly proves these videos to be hoaxes contains dead links to re-creation videos or links to other threads which themselves link to other threads altogether. I had to follow three redirects to actually find a thread that pointed to a working video. Even then the video had to be downloaded, not streamed, from another site and showed what appeared to be a fish filmed out of focus through aquarium glass. ...a far cry from what I witnessed in the videos posted in this thread. The video here shows atmospheric and refractive effects consistent with focusing on an object in space through the Earths atmosphere. I do have my own doubts about the footage though. Some of the objects are obviously man made. There was even shot of the ISS. I'd like to observe some of the unknowns myself but there is a distinct absence of information as to their celestial coordinates? Why no information on the equipment being used? I'm not concerned with the scope itself. I'm more interested in the mount and tracking system being used. Lastly, as many others have stated, no special equipment should be needed to get video like this. A telescope, webcam and PC should suffice.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If you believe you have the answers for this being a hoax, why not answer my question, has the morphing been prooven to be CGI ?

I've seen you post in several other threads on this subject. However, it is quite obvious you have not read any of the explanations or demonstrations of how these were hoaxed. At no point has anyone said they are CGI. Rather, they seem to be a combination of real footage of the ISS, the Space Shuttle and various satellites along with the practical effects that Waveguide3 duplicated. Also, your question about the "morphing" was answered.

A ufo clip is not hoaxed just because some skeptics say so.

At no point has anyone dismissed this as a hoax just because a skeptic said said so. There have been lengthy, detailed explanations of how these were hoaxed. But for whatever reason, you are choosing to ignore those explanations, ignore the answers to your questions, and choosing to purposefully misrepresent what those explanations are.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The images in this video look like blurry deep water bioluminescent organisms. One clearly looks like a copepod, and others like jellyfish. I'm willing to be wrong on this, but I don't believe a random guy is going to invent something and see spacecrafts flying around our planet.

1. I do believe aliens exist since it is mathematically impossible for them not to exist, however their only reason to visit our planet would be to take it from us, or to eat us. Neither has happened, so I don't think they've been here.

2. It is possible their are from a different dimension which is far more likely than from a different planet. If they were from a different dimension higher than what we can currently see, then we wouldn't be able to see them in the first place, or we wouldn't be able to see all of them. This is far more likely in my mind, that we are currently being visited by lifeforms from a higher dimension we are unable to see.

Problem solved everyone can go to bed.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
They've been here for years, there just waiting for us to try and demise ourselves. they will step in and prevent our demise.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by SpiritHipHop]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's inevitable that Mr Walson's 'space ship' videos will continue to be discussed as people who see them for the first time are awestruck by what they purport to show. It's difficult to convince anyone unfamiliar with astronomical telescopes, astrophotography and the complexities of capturing satellites, etc on video, that these images are completely hoaxed. I was impressed first time, but as I read more of Walson's posts and watched more of the FAST productions the more I realised they are bogus. In fact I was so convinced they were hoaxed I decided to make some 'space ship' videos myself.

I examined several FAST videos said to show some sort of 'morphing'. What struck me immediately was that these effects looked to me like focus pulling. Focus pulling moves the focal plane of the telescope, so you are seeing the target at slightly different distances. If you see slightly different things at different distances, then the target has depth, three dimensional depth if you will. And in focussing at different depths you can simulate a sort of morph effect. I was convinced that was the trick here. The problem is, no telescope in the world can focus at different depths over astronomical distances. It's like focussing on the bottom of a moon crater and pulling out to the edge to defocus the lower area. It can't be done. Similarly, you can't focus on the 'closest' part of the ISS and then the furthest part. They are all in focus or they are not. I soon realised that the FAST 'space ships' aren't objects in space at all. They had to be relatively close to be able to pull focus on them.

Now let me say right now, this is not something anyone can do. You do require a little expensive equipment (an astronomical telescope with video capabilities) but the principles are very simple. Another feature of these videos is that nothing is ever crystal clear, nothing is ever completely in focus. Many amateurs photograph the ISS and the target is in good focus, sufficient to recognise various bits and pieces, modules, solar panels etc. With FAST they're always blurry and that's just not good enough if Mr Walson had invented the most revolutionary optical device since Gallileo.

The objects you see are actually specular reflections of a brightly illuminated 'tinfoil' object placed a hundred feet or so from the telescope. The reflections are so scattered that they create the illusion of detail in the object when there is none. Without boring you with all the details, I uploaded some examples of raw and fully choreographed videos as examples of the hoax. In spite of this, there remain a dedicated core of FAST followers who will never be convinced that they are being bamboozled. That's their prerogative of course. For anyone else who'd rather know the truth, click the following links for examples.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

WG3

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i'm puzzled..because that's what i see in the sky at night... immediately these images from the video came as familiar to my mind...interesting!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
any "craft" large enough to be photographed by an amateur telescope would be seen by the naked eye.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...breath
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...breath
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah...breath
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...breath
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....breath

Please someone call me an ambulance (You are an ambulance
) I've done myself an injury I've got a hernia and I can't get up off the floor.

Thank you so much dagger that's the funniest thing I've heard this year. I know the year is only a few days old but I can guarantee nothing will surpass your monumental comment. Hurrah for idiocy.

Did you actually read what you wrote? Sure fire proof that not all humans should be regarded as self aware andtherefore 'persons'.

So what you're saying is my christmas cracker binoculars in which I can see further than the naked eye are better than a £10,000 12 to 16 inch meade.

Priceless. I love you. Please U2U me every time you post in future. You are so much better than my anti-depressants.WOW.

On topic though. I had been following JLW/gridkeeper etc for 2 yrs or so before I started hanging out here. I haven't checked in on him in a while which is strangely the same length of time I've been at ATS (hmm a correlation perhaps), but as far as I've been aware not only do they NOT say these objects are alien they used to surmise that they were human satellites, spy platforms, Black ops installations and human activity in Earth orbit.

I'm not an expert so am very willing to be shown the error of my ways but I haven't yet seen any categorical debunk. However as so many members are saying this JLW is a hoax I will make the time to read up on the evidence.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
In the video, I witnessed a few things. On of the things I saw was a myriad of satellites. Another thing that I noticed was the International Space Station. However, there are quite a few objects in which I had no idea what my eyes were conveying to my brain. All in all, I would say the video is worth a second look and should be up for quite a fine discussion.

How can you make out the space station or satellites for that matter? All I see are blurry ghosted images. Could be anything. Could be parameciums being backlit and filmed out of focus.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234

"This footage is from an amature astronomers telescope,he has pictures and video evidence of large space craft in space around are planet....

...Open your mind and warm your heart, and your inner wisdom will light your path~

LOVE

Ok. I took that movie from telescope or rather the most interesting part in the end when we could see some light changing shape. I captured and ad some transformation. I show you all steps of that easy transformation which give you better look what is the clue. The result is interesting.

In my opinion I could see a face, probably womens face on something like tv screen. In the lower part of that screen we could see even some brighter line, like news bar i tv services or what is more probably youtube lower bar. Maby this is just my imagination but I have feeling that this picture have a television origin.

Maby it's something like this.

Carmen Miranda

[edit on 7-1-2010 by odyseusz]

[edit on 7-1-2010 by odyseusz]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I also find it hard to believe that these are interstellar craft, who figured out they were interstellar anyways?

And why won't the inventor of the lens not want to share it with the world? If he was truly onto something Genuine then he would have shared the blueprints for the telescope with the world, so that we would all have confirmation that E.T exists.

Instead he will write a Book. make a video and sell it to true believers who are willing to pay a price.

I do have to say, they are beautiful, like the Abyss aliens.

End of line......

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Dometheus]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yes... JLW has been posting these images for a few years now via Gridkeeper on YouTube... I have been following them. He has never once stated that they are an "Interstellar Fleet" in fact he claims that they are most likely from earth and Black Ops/Spy/Star Wars related. J.E. has taken it a bit far from what JLW states!~

I don't believe that he is hoaxing these videos... and he has sent them to scientists who do claim that they are official "real videos" and do show large objects. JLW also has GREAT moon shots which I also find very interesting!~ He also checks for sats within range online when he finds them, and they are not in the online database... I'm guessing most black ops/spy sats are not on that list for obvious reasons.

If he is hoaxing these videos he must be hoaxing them ALL then since he is this super hoaxer. How do you hoax a video of a moon crater? Insert ATS Member comment about "Not Going To The Moon" here...

If he is hoaxing... how do we explain the obvious constant tracking of his telescope? You would have to have the hoaxing object in constant motion. It seems like a very expensive, difficult, and pointless hoax if it is one. JLW as far as I know is a bit more than an amateur when it comes to this... his equipment alone should speak for itself.

However there are a few normal sats in this video as well as the ISS which doesn't help J.E. claims. JLW NEVER stated that these were anything but what they were. His video of the ISS and shuttle docking are phenomenal... AND NOT HOAXED... it really happened!~ I know it's hard to accept we have a large lab that rotates around the earth at amazing speeds... but we do!~

I think this video is a bad summery of the work of JLW... The truth is that JLW gives us better pictures of the moon than NASA... and it's coming from his backyard. So lets focus on the real conspiracy here. Lets all remember the HD quality LCROSS footage we all got to see!~

Just my thoughts because I have been enjoying JLWs shots of space for a few years now... And I really enjoy his videos of the moon!~

Just a DJs perspective!~

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join