It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstellar Starfleet Caught on Amature Telescope

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by l77way
what bothered me in these video`s was the lack of stars

Hi,

So you still think we are the only species in the known galaxy. Oh wait we are a dominant species on this planet therefore we are by right, the only intelligent life form throughout the billions of similar habitable stars.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here is the thread in which member waveguide 3 re-created this hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents
Here is the thread in which member waveguide 3 re-created this hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, makes my work a load easier.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I agree with you Monts. Even a lowly amateur skywatcher like me has checked where known satellites will be visible from my area. I think the video is of [not necessarily all known] but terrestrial satellites, and I also believe that the videographer knows that. He is able to provide a view that most of us are unable to; I think that's a function of magnification.

reply to post by UfosExiZt

I'm guessing that they are not CGI. Obviously, I don't know anything for certain. Some of the satellites -- the irridium group in particular, as well as those that tumble seem likely to me to present a "morphing" view when filmed under high magnification.

Just a guess on my part. I wonder how the videographer would know where to film his objects if not for focusing in on known satellite locations. I do a fair amount of nightvision viewing/filming. It's often hard to find satellites that I anticipate. I would LOVE to see something that wasn't on the sat. charts. That's the reason I continue to look.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by Monts
Some of them do look like satellites... however I would think that even an amateur astronomer could tell if he was looking at a satellite.

When I go up north away from the city... you can see satellites zooming around every few minutes. They are quite a common sight... and most backyard astronomers should know when they see one.

So i guess you are well aware of 150 km diameter satellites in orbit, or are you familiar with deep probes. ? Or may i ask that what is evident from the planet earth may simply be ice in space or lanterns or flares.

Use your brain don't abuse it.

I was trying to support the idea that they are interstellar craft. My argument was to counter the idea that they are all satellites, because amateur astronomers would usually know they are looking at a satellite.

SOME of them do look very blurred and hazy, and could be satellites. I'm not saying they are, but the fact remains that we don't know what these are- they could be interstellar spaceships, odd shaped man-launched probes/measuring devices, some kind of radiation or light interfering with cosmic dust, or some kind of phenomena that we have not discovered yet.

The point is that because we don't know what they are, we can't immediately say that they are all spacecraft from elsewhere. That is taking the same assumption as if you were to say they were some kind of electronic storms caused by the impact of gamma ray's striking small pockets of microscopic sized gas.

For the record, personally I DO believe that some of these objects, if not all of them, are interstellar spacecraft; it remains a belief because it has not been proven to be true.

I do think that there are ET's watching us right now, as they have been for thousands of years. Only now with more advanced technology are we beginning to notice their presence. And I do think that most of them are either neutral, or benevolent towards us.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by Monts

I agree with you Monts. Even a lowly amateur skywatcher like me has checked where known satellites will be visible from my area. I think the video is of [not necessarily all known] but terrestrial satellites, and I also believe that the videographer knows that. He is able to provide a view that most of us are unable to; I think that's a function of magnification.

reply to post by UfosExiZt

I'm guessing that they are not CGI. Obviously, I don't know anything for certain. Some of the satellites -- the irridium group in particular, as well as those that tumble seem likely to me to present a "morphing" view when filmed under high magnification.

So what IF you guessed correctly. What if they are not CGI, were would that place you as an entity in the cosmos. Would your very religion or system of belief be questined knowing without a shdow of a doubt that you as a species/entity are not derived from a higher being ?. Now multiply that effect by trillions and consider the impact on a social order.

So i guess we still are looking and seeking for disclosure, perhaps it is not in the not too distant future, one might understand that disclosure is not about ufos and love/harmony but a real life break down of social order, similar too when we one reads or feels that disorder is well withing arms reach.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There is I do believe if I remember correctly another thread in which member waveguide3 recreated these in a controlled environment that look even closer to the topic at hand.

The controlled environment was inside the members own home using simple tools.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

So what IF you guessed correctly. What if they are not CGI, were would that place you as an entity in the cosmos. Would your very religion or system of belief be questined knowing without a shdow of a doubt that you as a species/entity are not derived from a higher being ?. Now multiply that effect by trillions and consider the impact on a social order.

So i guess we still are looking and seeking for disclosure, perhaps it is not in the not too distant future, one might understand that disclosure is not about ufos and love/harmony but a real life break down of social order, similar too when we one reads or feels that disorder is well withing arms reach.

I don't base my value as an entity of the Earth on a religion, nor do I doubt that there ARE nonhuman entities visiting/cohabitating on/around the Earth. I simply don't know for certain either way, as I said.

I am not awaiting disclosure. I am satisfied that there is sufficient evidence that "others" are here. Where or WHEN they are from, or even if "they" were here long before us I can theorize on, but cannot know as yet. I don't believe it would shake my universal conception much at all. I already take it as a given. If you're suggesting that some of us provide possible explanations for unquantified events as a defensive mechanism to preserve our belief system, I will agree that it's a possibility. I don't think it's true for myself.

I think it's important -- at least for myself -- to seek the known explanation, and those events that remain unexplainable are the real gold.

I'll also say that IF these bulky, awkward and angular looking craft are extraterrestrial, then I'm very disappointed in their design. Granted, in space friction upon angles is not a facet of efficient propulsion, however these craft, if ET, would be inefficient in our atmosphere. Bad planning, that.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I did find the thread in which waveguide3 recreated them using tin foil and paper clips but then youtube videos have been removed by the user. Maybe someone here that is interested can contact waveguide3 to have them posted again.

Also I might add that everyone that has been involved with the makings of the original footage of these has been. Well, you know, now around ATS anymore.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Interesting reading to say the least.

So in my opinion since i am aware that WE are not alone and i do not as the majority seek confirmation of msn reports to sate otherwise, therefore i choose too move on. Our calling card was well delivered way before the end of ww2. It is estimated that first official contact with record are dating back to our modern history roughly around 1918. Sure you may find various reports regarding non earthly interaction but the indication points to an abnormal spike in technology and mathematics in or around the time frame i have mentioned.

Back to our topic, the implications of if and when, although very obvious to several is that a break down of social order is non negotiable. We will fall into anarchy, others will claim, Religion, Social Order, Politics, Survival, the fact is that the very fabric of order as you and myself may know will tear itself apart. Keep in mind this is not because some bankers decided to raid the FED, or trade Gold, these are simple and mundane issues, these are issues that have put in place to divert attention. We as a species are to and have been forwarded to partake in an experiment unlike anything that can or has be even thought of.

Scifi, according to programing is an accepted as a non reality issue, yet i will choose to draw you attention to the 1800 scifi topics then, are now what the majority are accustomed to as a reality let alone a practical form of our very interaction.

peace.

edit: I will not edit syntax or spelling of any nature.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
OK I have some questions...

But first, I thought the video was fascinating...BUT

How does he know those objects are in deep space? I believe our sats are in near earth orbit.

If a small telescope, how can he such objects with uch clarity in DEEP space?

He says they are disquising themselves as the stars in the dipper? That must be news to astronomers who have really big telescopes.

I believe what he presents is certainly in space...maybe space junk? some of it looks like it's reflecting sunlight...but others are just, well, interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The other thing that I do find kind of odd, is how come only 1 amateur astronomer has seen and reported these objects in such detail and clarity?

I would think with thousands upon thousands of amateur astronomers gazing into the heavens every single night, we would already have TONS of videos like these, especially if these objects are "disguising themselves" as popular stars like Vega and the ones in Orion's belt, as the movie says.

Unless of course this astronomer has some kind of special filming/telescope viewing set up that you need to have in order to see these objects.

The one really cool aspect though, that gives this video more credentials in my mind, is that a lot of the objects shown look a lot like some of the NASA ufo pictures:

and...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by l77way
what bothered me in these video`s was the lack of stars and just a black background

Have you ever tried taking a picture of the night sky with a camera? The amount of light we see from a star is so small that it takes minutes of exposure to even see a star on film, and even then the camera has to be FIXED on one section of the sky so that the starlight is only being exposed in one instance on the film. So you shouldn't be bothered by the lack of stars because it doesn't matter. He's obviously not using a high quality camera and he's filming from the earth, not space where light isn't scattered by our atmosphere.

Anyways, i don't care what they are, interstellar spacecraft or whatever, i think they're beautiful and i'd love to take a gander at them myself.

I take that back, i do want to know what they are, but knowing what they are won't change my opinion that these are amazing sights.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by UfosExiZt

Originally posted by Monts
Some of them do look like satellites... however I would think that even an amateur astronomer could tell if he was looking at a satellite.

When I go up north away from the city... you can see satellites zooming around every few minutes. They are quite a common sight... and most backyard astronomers should know when they see one.

But som of them are morphing so these can't be sattelites obviously............

Has it been confirmed CGI ?

Please indicate the morphing variation, as i know we are well off that ability. Unless its something that i am not aware of ?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by tristar]

www.youtube.com...
6:10 has one Morphing object.
Think there are a couple others aswell.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
im not sure what to say.

I worry on how many et's are abuseing us.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

Excellent thread, thanks for sharing it with us:

There is no shadow of doubt in my mind when it comes to our governments experimenting with high tech possibly alien tech in the upper atmosphere and around 'space'

My take on it (gut feeling) that there are security patrols in our upper atmosphere that are patrolling and monitoring ET presence. I am a firm believer in the fact that something maybe heading this way, something very big indeed. time will tell.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthenaCD
im not sure what to say.

I worry on how many et's are abuseing us.

That is a god awful avatar I feel physically sick

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice about 7 minutes in when he was talking about the transformations that these craft were making looks alot like he is changing the focus on the lens?

Just a thought.

Submarines sends....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I don't suppose it matters one bit that this has been shown to be a hoax and that fact has been repeated again and again in this thread. Why are so many members ignoring this and choosing instead to wallow in ignorance?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Not one, Not one image is sharp enough to show what the OBJECT is.

Doesn't it worry you people when you believe that Images like this are being reported to you as "Interstellar Craft"?

If there was an image that was correctly in focus, was not distorted or refracted and was definative enough to show what the objects are then we'd have something. But this footage and video's like it have been around for a while now and not one image has been sharp enough to detail what it is.

I worry about people who believe this stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join