It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs caputed on live video *amazing must watch*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Get a hair dryer, and a camcorder with an infra red light on it. Set the camera on (or close to) the floor, turn the light on, start recording. Turn the hair dryer on, put that on the floor pointing at the camera. Now take some very fine dust or incredibly light sand, and gently drop some in front of the hair dryer. Stop recording, watch the footage. ZOMG! ORBS!!!!

You've not seen them glow like that before because they're not glowing. They're reflecting light. They are that size because the lens isn't focussed to that distance, and so they're so out of focus (and so well lit) they appear as large patterned discs.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Impossible, they don't exist.

The face on the blurred bug IS caused by your imagination and the fact the human mind picks out that shape. The same thing is at work that made that recent rock on mars look like a skull to so many people (and of course the famous face which is not at all a face). It's a bug. It has a common stretched out shape much like the footage of many "rods", the same phenomenon that turned out to just be bugs.

I'm tired of coming back to this thread to see more people convinced by this guys bug-dust orbs. A blurred area of light and shadow that bears some resemblance to a face does not make it a face...

There are no pupils, ears, teeth or other features that would make this a face. This is about as convincing as the "Satan's face captured in smoke" nonsense that came out in the tabloids...

Want to find the paranormal, how about concentrate on something that isn't absolute bunk. Or go out for yourself and try to catch evidence (as I have done numerous times, haven't found anything yet) but don't look at videos of glowy dust and bugs as they pass by and claim its someone's spirit who went through the wash and shrunk

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The eye sees what it wants to see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7df96808dee5.jpg[/atsimg]

fiveprime.org... search_domain=Tags&sort=Interestingness&textinput=face,pareidolia

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have been thinking of setting my video camera up in my livingroom overnight. Me and my girlfriend have seen light streaks for months now, not just that but the cat can also see them, sometimes they are a bright electric blue colour, sometimes white/yellow and sometimes dark. When watching T.V at night we often turn our heads at the same time noticing it, the 3 of us that is, this makes me think that this isnt an eye problem or a head problem.

The cat sleeps in the livingroom on the couch so she would be in video all the time, i will shut all doors and set camera up in corner to get the best view possible. Would be interesting to see if i could capture these on video and maybe see any response from the cat?

I will upload anything of interest that i find. Our flat is on the 3rd level of a block of flats so no car lights would interfere, i will also close the curtains.

If i am able to capture anything, i will gladly send it to an expert for analysis as this is genuine and i don't want to be labelled a fake.

Take care

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I'm tired of coming back to this thread to see more people convinced by this guys bug-dust orbs...

Impossible, they don't exist.

and I am tired of people who are actually ignorant enough to feel they are able to say what does and does not exist with absolute certainty. .

really ,
If that is the mindset you have,
and you are soo cocksure and arrogant as to say. 'Impossible, that does not exist".
then i really cant even be bothered responding to you again, or even reading anything else you have to say.

quite laughable, and delusional on your part.
Yes, delusional.

Keep fooling yourself into believing you have the answers.
Because I can assure you.
you do not. lol

I bet allot of what he films is dust and insects though.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Ahmose]

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I don't like it.
Why is this a recording of him filming through his TV screen, why not straight from the camera?.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
James Gilliland has some great Orb footage from the ECETI ranch too:

I find it really comical to watch the debunkers still trying to rationalize these away as "dust", "insects" etc.

"Dust" that can accelerate/decelerate, come to a full stop, do 180-degree changes of direction etc on a whim........ hmm, yeah, okay

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

OK, how's this - no one has ever, ever managed to demonstrate they even exist. So they're up there with the Loch Ness Monster and Honest Nixon.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
The eye sees what it wants to see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7df96808dee5.jpg[/atsimg]

fiveprime.org... search_domain=Tags&sort=Interestingness&textinput=face,pareidolia

So much for the link. Try this:preview.tinyurl.com...
for some reason can't link directly to it, but this should work (I think)

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
OK, how's this - no one has ever, ever managed to demonstrate they even exist. So they're up there with the Loch Ness Monster and Honest Nixon.

Umm, how would you go about demonstrating that entities that are invisible to the naked eye exist, besides with photographs and video footage?

Capture one? What if they don't have a physical body?

Please, do tell!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Here Stan has put a flyscreen infront of the camera and the orbies fly through it!

So how does dust do this?

Loving Stan and his commentary - classic bloke!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
So how does dust do this?

That's a really good question, watchZEITGEISTnow. Now granted I'm not a physicist or a scientist, but I really don't think dust can fly right through solid objects like walls or flyscreens!

Maybe that's some kind of... mutant dust, or something!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Merry Christmas WZN........

.........& I think you need a break from Stan's videos!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It is so funny to see people who absolutely refuse to admit there is a possibility something exists that does not fit within their conception of reality.

Descendants of flat-earthers.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
It is so funny to see people who absolutely refuse to admit there is a possibility something exists that does not fit within their conception of reality.

Descendants of flat-earthers.

What is so much funnier is those make up stories to explain dust and/or insects floating around!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I watched the video. What I saw was dust, lots of it, real close up the camera catching the light before floating off. This man seems to think they are going through the screen he's set up. I see no such thing. All the objects I see appear to be illuminated dust that is actually very close to the camera. They don't look paranormal at all, they are also not producing their own light which is a dead give away that they are dust.

Also his door seems to be open again and once again he is able to watch the camera so he can describe to the audience his interpretation of what he's seeing.

Honestly I don't see how this nonsense can convince anyone. The poster (MajorDisaster) above who posted the ring orbs was on a better track though I am still skeptical of those at least they had the appearance of something out of this world and truly anomalous.

This guy's "orbies" on the other hand are identical to dust and therefore can be explained away. The fact that anyone believes this stuff is paranormal is frightening to say the least.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Mr Sheen shines umpteen things clean!
second line.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Make a dust free environment somehow.

I would like to see him use a small box wiped clean, possibly plastic container like a rubbermaid, then point the camera inside, through a hole that fits tightly around the lens and shoot away.

A controlled environment would help skeptics believe.

Thanks to the OP for posting.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I watched the video. What I saw was dust, lots of it, real close up the camera catching the light before floating off. This man seems to think they are going through the screen he's set up. I see no such thing. All the objects I see appear to be illuminated dust that is actually very close to the camera. They don't look paranormal at all, they are also not producing their own light which is a dead give away that they are dust.

Also his door seems to be open again and once again he is able to watch the camera so he can describe to the audience his interpretation of what he's seeing.

Honestly I don't see how this nonsense can convince anyone. The poster (MajorDisaster) above who posted the ring orbs was on a better track though I am still skeptical of those at least they had the appearance of something out of this world and truly anomalous.

This guy's "orbies" on the other hand are identical to dust and therefore can be explained away. The fact that anyone believes this stuff is paranormal is frightening to say the least.

Agree, the first thought that came into my head was that I was looking at dust particles.

He lost all reason when he started talking about some womans body in the carpet, obviously the guy is still high on Meth.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Update: This one is great!

Check it out!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join