It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof David Icke is a fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Those three women are NOT one and the same person....I can tell you that...for sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
three women? what 3 women? is david icke now a woman?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
To those who believe that Icke is a fraud who is simply interested in making money off his books, why are most of them available free?

Google them and you will see nearly all of them on bibliotecapleyades.net.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Google them and you will see nearly all of them on bibliotecapleyades.net.
From that website...

This site contains copyrighted material encountered in the Internet, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
So basically, they're only free because someone pirated them...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by JonDeath
Not only can I prove he is a fraud...

You mean besides the fact he charges money for 'knowledge'?

Good call, freemasonry would never charge fees for membership, degrees and information!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
Good call, freemasonry would never charge fees for membership, degrees and information!

Masonry does not offer to reveal anything that can not be found by other means.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

we charge for an apron and some literature. then we rent a chair to you on a yearly basis.
We don't charge for information.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Does David claim to reveal anything that cannot be obtained somewhere else?
Does he not speak of infinite consciousness? If that is the case, it would seem clear to me, that his knowledge is universal, and obtainable for anyone!

reply to post by network dude

David charges for some literature , as well as a seat rental, when he is holding a conference.

You are both avoiding the issue!
Costs will always have the need to be covered, be that Mason, or David!

I am neither pro nor anti David, but seeing masons coming together to bash him, because he needs to cover his expenses is just a joke

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Does David claim to reveal anything that cannot be obtained somewhere else?

So are you saying that he plagerized his theories from someone else? I do not recall anyone else claiming to have inside knowledge about reptilian-shapeshifters from outer-space. Either way it is crap psuedo-science.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry to be little off topic but Jormangund, Quertzacoatl, Ameru, Shesha, The Serpent in the Garden of Eden and Ophion are all serpent deities (or such), so the idea of powerful or ruling serpents certainly isn't a terribly rare concept. I'm not sure what I think of Icke though - or Alex Jones. Surely TPTB would have infiltrated the truth movement with high profile leaders, so they may well be candidates. They could talk as much genuine truth to that 0.1% as they liked, but if that 0.1% is hanging on their every word and the truth teachers are being strategically efficient with the truth - the followers are still kept at arms length. Neither Icke nor Jones talks of 2012 (or 2011), so who knows.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JonDeath

Can you tell me what year this interview took place?Because the woman in the video looks like her but would be too young to be Patsy if it's a recent interview.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Good post ,and agree with what you said My two cents is I enjoy reading David Icke and like you said you don't have to believe everything he says.I cannot imagine the ridicule he has gone through in his life to get where he is today I mean can you imagine getting up in front of everybody and and making the claims of reptillians in our government and others around the world?I say the guy has the guts to do something like that and deserves to charge for his books and tours at the very least he is entertaining and has actually done a lot of good in bringing the subject of world -wide child abuse to the attention of the masses.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

No you are twisting words.
Is it not a fact that masons charge for literature, degrees and other expenses?
Calling something crap, does not win you the argument.

There is no difference between you and Icke, you both charge for pseudo babble bs

edit on 4-12-2010 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

There is no difference between you and Icke, you both charge for pseudo babble bs

Encouraging people to better themselves is not the same as spouting off that the Queen is a child-molesting reptile/satanist.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yes, but it really isn't much money, and we can waive the fees if someone is particularly destitute. But if someone is so broke they can't even pay five bucks a month for dues, then they should probably be focusing their time & energy getting a job and put off joining Masonry until they're in a better place financially.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JonDeath

Just my two cents. The two women do like a lot alike, no doubt of that, but that does not make David Icke a fraud. I don't think Arizona Wilder and Patsy Ramsey are the same person.
I remember when the murder happened, it seemed to me that the little girl was killed in some kind of ritual, and knowing what I know about these secret societies reinforces that thought.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Encouraging people to better themselves is not the same as spouting off that the Queen is a child-molesting reptile/satanist.

I beg to differ sir.

It is two opinions, both equally rightful to be represented.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Yes, but it really isn't much money, and we can waive the fees if someone is particularly destitute. But if someone is so broke they can't even pay five bucks a month for dues, then they should probably be focusing their time & energy getting a job and put off joining Masonry until they're in a better place financially.

You are avoiding the point.

You charge. period.
David charges, period.

You both sell philosophy, spiritual enlightenment, a feeling of brotherly sense!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I beg to differ sir.

It is two opinions, both equally rightful to be represented.

If you say so, I just do not see the corollary between improving one's self and helping others with that of believing in reptile aliens from outer space who want to molest children and drink their blood.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The thing that get me is that if it's not true, the Queen can stop it anytime she wishes.

She could probably sue him for defamation of character of have him up on criminal charges of slander.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join