It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiger Woods seriously injured in car crash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Mr Weatherman - we, the powers, have deemed that pun so terrible we have decided to take unilateral action with or without a UN resolution. A predator drone armed with hellfire missiles is closing on your coordinates.

Have a nice day

Lol

Its ok I hit my head so hard with my palm it left a red mark

Sorry for DRIVING you to post that comment

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

agreed....but, he could have had his attention drawn away ie. cell ph, etc.. not sure if he has a schoffer or not,

either it's another head jeck media trick (mis-direction) or the real deal..

I seriously hope he's ok ..

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

"He was admitted, treated and released in good condition," said Susan Jackson, of Health Central.

Woods' official Web site posted the same message, calling the crash a minor accident.

"He had lacerations to his upper and lower lip, and blood in his mouth," said Saylor. "My officer asked her how she got him out of the vehicle and she said she had to break one of the windows out with a golf club."

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
www.tmz.com...

Rumor confirmed on spec.

"Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV"

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

"Here's Rachel Uchitel, The Woman Tiger Woods Is Rumored To Be Having An Affair With"

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by leo123

"Here's Rachel Uchitel, The Woman Tiger Woods Is Rumored To Be Having An Affair With"

Mmmmm, so he was practising his SWING?

Hole in one,anyone :/

Certainly needed his WOOD.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hmmm.. Probably didn't have a white ford bronco handy and was trying to run down that fine white piece of ash that will eventually run his soul dry. Dark skinned guys and fine white women don't mix. Hell any man with a fine white woman is in trouble.

Kinda like our recent holiday. Where we celebrated the Indians helping us to not starve to death. That good gesture certainly worked out well. Same thing with marrying a fine white woman. "Oh thank you for helping me out and introducing me to a finer life. I think I'll try to take that away from you now to show my appreciation"

JK btw.

Good luck Tiger. Get well soon....

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Great open letter to Tiger here:
Tiger Woods is God

[edit on 29-11-2009 by chetinglendalevillage]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by leo123

Doesn't this whole episode smack of a bad experience from AMBIEN? People have been known to do strange things like sleepwalk and even drive their car to work at odd hours as a side effect of AMBIEN use. I'll bet this is the case. I think his wife had to smash a window in the car because he was asleep. Why he doesn't just come forward with this story is the only hitch so I am thinking maybe it wasn't his prescription.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

AMBIEN makes you sleepwalk even sleepdrive. His wife prolly had to smash a window because he was still knocked out on AMBIEN. Everything fits...was his fault...it won't happen again (no - he won't take his wife's sleeping pills anymore) I think this is it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I read in the paper today that the police are going to be investigating his wounds to sese if they are consistent with a car accident... Cos if they are not, well he got beaten up by a girl

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04149305d2b8.jpg[/atsimg]

Mind you she can beat me up any day...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Here comes the wannabe copycats!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Told ya, fine white putang will drive you insane. Best to avoid.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"Then, when Tiger tried to retreat and escape from his house, Elin chased him with a golf club and struck his SUV several times"

Now the real question here is, did she use a driver?

God knows, he could have used one.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am only replying to this becausse it made the front page here when it happened. i dont even understand WHY this was news in the first place.

what i think happened is that he was high on his prescription drugs while driving his car, fainted, foot hit gas pedal, and then it hit the hydrant. thats it, nothing more, nothing less. its an embarrassing situation, which caused him to delay a statement, which he wasnt obligated to deliver, but he did anyway. he was ticketed for reckless driving, and was ticketed with 160 dollar ticket.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34440047cc18.jpg[/atsimg]

It was one of the first times he hasn't driven over 300m.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
On a Chinese News report they made a sims-looking reconstruction of their story...friggin' hilarious!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No texting while driving ticket!!

Got a feeling he was texting his gal pals while on the drive.
Mr Green called and hush money is on the way.
I guess one million dollars, pinky by the lip, will quiet the
horde of women saying what they did in the woods.
For the rest of us would a hug do.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I found this appaling to hear that this story is STILL front page news...it pre-empted a story where 4 cops were murdered...man I hate celebrity status some days

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Agreed, this thread belongs in the "skank works" forum!

BAM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join