It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiger Woods seriously injured in car crash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.wesh.com...

"Golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured when he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree outside of his Isleworth home early on Friday morning, officials said.

The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods was seriously injured and taken to Health Central Hospital. The Orange County Fire Department confirmed that a patient was taken to Health Central, but would not confirm that the patient was Woods.

Woods was driving a 2009 black Escalade, FHP said. He hit a fire hydrant outside of his home and a tree outside his neighbor's home.

FHP said the crash is still under investigation. "

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Dam! that's bad. I hope he recovers soon. I have rarely watched him play, but he seemed like a decent person. Get well soon Tiger.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow, thats intense. Hope he's alright

-E-

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wish him the best.

He is a good role model.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Wish him the best.

He is a good role model.

He seemed like one at least, we will see what comes of this but you don't normally just drive into a fire hydrant and a tree while sober.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leo123

I hope he recovers. He is the greatest golfer that ever lived. Sounds like he was either under the influence and/or suicidal. Probably that hot and crazy Swedish wife of his driving him mad. Women are known to make a man crazy if you hang around with the same woman too long.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Latest news

sources say Tiger Woods has been treated for facial lacerations after car crash, says alcohol was not involved.

link   
Ya sounds like he could have been drunk. On a conspiracy side note, if he was drunk do you think the PTB will let anyone know. I can think of multiple celeb car accidents where the cops "forgot" to run a sobriety tests

link   
Anyone else think this seems a little suspicious, it was 2:25 am and he was backing out of his driveway. He than managed to hit a firehydrant and run into his neighbours tree?
To me, as much as i love this man, he is either the worst person ever in the world of transfering skills, or he was drunk.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor guy! Was probably drunk anyways. Now we have to sit here for another week listening to the sob story of a billionaire athlete. Gimme a break. I don't wish harm upon anyone. But there are a lot more people in need of sympathy than Tiger Woods. And a good role model? HAHA Some ATsers are delusional sometimes. I can think of a hundred better role models for children than some rich elitist professional golfer. Golfing is one of the most elitist snobbery sports ever to exist. The psychological grip fame and celebrity has on American society is nothing short of amazing.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
LOL.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What was the weather like? Road conditions?

Kinda early to jump to conclusions, he might've swerved to avoid a nieghborhood dog or cat and lost control.

Until evidence otherwise, just an unfortunate accident. They DO happen from time to time.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
According to his agent he is fine, the hospital will make a statement with in 15 mins from now so we should all know a little more,

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Hospital have told BNO news that Tiger was released earlier this morning from hospital,

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

"This movie baffles me everytime i see it, don't feed the mogwai after midnight, dont get them wet, how hard is that?"

-Sheldon Cooper

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Wish him the best.

He is a good role model.

Yep do not like golf, but he seems pretty low key and down to earth.

Sad to hear.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
Ya sounds like he could have been drunk. On a conspiracy side note, if he was drunk do you think the PTB will let anyone know. I can think of multiple celeb car accidents where the cops "forgot" to run a sobriety tests

yes but the PTB are always trying to stick it to non-white celebs I thought? I guess whatever happens he isn't at fault, the PTG is. case closed

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I guess he'll need a new driver now.

Shame he wasn't driving a caddy-lac.

Yes, it's a pity he's injured, but the cult of celebrity doesn't override the fact that many many people have more serious accidents and we don't post them here.

Sorry, but I'm not really that upset.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The only thing that is suspicious to me about this entire thing is that today (or yesterday?) it came out the he might have been cheating on his wife of several years. I think is was National Enquirer that is "reporting" it, so obviously I would take it with a grain of salt...but still.

Maybe his wife kicked him out and he was pissed, or he was just leaving his house and Karma caught up with him.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I have to kind of agree with you there. I don't want anyone to be hurt, regardless of the situation, but come on, does this really need to be posted?

Then again, if someone can prove that there seriously is something fishy going on (as in someone trying to kill him or something), then I could see the point. Until then, all this is is someone getting into a car wreck.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

Wish him the best.

He is a good role model.

He seemed like one at least, we will see what comes of this but you don't normally just drive into a fire hydrant and a tree while sober.

Even if it turns out he was a bit drunk I still feel he is a great rolemodel. He's human like everyone else.

People hit bumps in the road at times, it's how they deal with said bumps that interests me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join