It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could kill someone like this!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

They seem to enjoy the pain they are inflicting and that is disturbing, makes you wonder how safe they are to be out in society. I could see them doing the same things to a human, very sadistic if you ask me. It may not be condusive; but yea I would like to kick these men real hard in the balls so they can get the same sick feeling I did watching their actions.

Exactly. You're not planning to find them and kick them in the stones, or relentlessly zap them with a cattle prod, just feeling the horror of mistreatment and entertaining a momentary fantasy about making these creeps feel a fraction of the same.

As a youngster, I hunted and I killed for food. I was trained to be respectful of the animal and to not take an uncertain shot. On the ranch, I either killed cows or otherwise participated in the slaughter and subsequent butchering. These domesticated animals were killed quickly and humanely. I realize the men in the video are mass-producing, mass-slaughtering, but if I'd shown such a sadistic bent, my Dad would've given me a little of the same treatment. Would he have been right to do so? I think so; they'd instilled a sense of right and wrong and respect. I can recall a somewhat related event (I will spare you of the details) perpetrated by kids when I was 7, and these kids were instant outcasts in our little mountain society.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

It boils down to this. Yes we are animals. Yes we are more advanced. Yes we still have animalistic needs. No we do not have to personify animals. Comparing a kicking and screaming child to a cow in the sense of value in the world is absurd.

All I am saying is that you are trying to hold the ultimate predator more accountable than a lower predator. Will anything in the world be altered by how a cow is treated? No it will not. Will anything be altered by the way a human child is treated. Can't say either way but odds are yes.

It is just a cow. Food, not a child. It makes no matter how it dies. It will not bring anything good or bad to the world if it suffers. I personally believe life goes on with no change if an animal dies even in a way some find unsavoury.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

It bothered you to kill those cats due to a constant bombardment of personification of animals.

It bothered me to kill the cats because it was not for food or clothing. I was defending my nephews so I had to do it. I would feel bad if a dog was attacking me and I had to kill it but I am not against killing in defence, one must. Heck I am against killing humans too but let somebody break into my home and threaten me or mine, well hell hath no furry. Would I feel bad after? Yes. I am sure I would feel bad. I think most humans have compasion for animals and fellow humans, but I think some people lack compassion for either or and this to me means that something just ain't quite right with them. Something is missing and it just aint normal.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You know I can't stand animal cruelty, especially when it's a wiled animal.

But These guys that slaughter cows and other animal are totally different in their perception then us. We see a cute little calf that can barely walk. they see a job that needs to get done, a messy one at that. These guys kill cows day in and day out.

Should they be cruel in the way they kill no, but neither should we judge them before we spend years killing cows either. Some people are ass@#$@ and cruel and others just become indifferent about doing a slaughter job over and over again.

I mean compared to this video animals used in clinical experiments have no end to their suffering. Animals get skinned alive in other parts of the world.

We cut our own dogs nuts off for crying out loud and some people on this thread want to murder after seeing this video?

Food is food, be glad your at the top of the food chain and that we have some ethics when it come to slaughter.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

I see a video where the slaughter of animals is not being done to the rules and regulations that are meant to protect them humanly and the protect the quality of the meet being butchered.

Most people would still cry if they seen a legit slaughterhouse in operation. Even one that follows the rules.

A proper slaughterhouse is not pretty by any means, but I have no objection to them. They were a common facet of my childhood, no more or less important than the creamery, the lumbermill, the blacksmith/livery stable.

You may be right about the reaction of many people to a "legit slaughterhouse", however I'd also expect that reaction to be even more pronouced if these same people had to witness the sadists we saw on the video. Melissa identified the crux of the matter, at least for me -- these men don't seem to be just careless and mindless of the unnecessary torture they are inflicting -- they are laughing and really seem to get off on it. That disgusts me.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

It boils down to this. Yes we are animals. Yes we are more advanced. Yes we still have animalistic needs. No we do not have to personify animals. Comparing a kicking and screaming child to a cow in the sense of value in the world is absurd.

All I am saying is that you are trying to hold the ultimate predator more accountable than a lower predator. Will anything in the world be altered by how a cow is treated? No it will not. Will anything be altered by the way a human child is treated. Can't say either way but odds are yes.

It is just a cow. Food, not a child. It makes no matter how it dies. It will not bring anything good or bad to the world if it suffers. I personally believe life goes on with no change if an animal dies even in a way some find unsavoury.

Hey I just had the gaul to say what you were insinuating even if you were not doing so consiously. And no what it boils down to is humane and inhumane behavior. The death of the cow is not what is bothersome, it is the enjoyment the men on the film got out of abusing and dominating the calf that was disturbing. If they lined them up properly, zapped them one by one and hung them up and cut them to bleed out there would not be an issue, thus the death is irrelevent. It is the manner in which they died. And there are ramifications to killing an animal in this manner, stress hormones released into the blood stream makes for some untasty meat a kin to killing a sow in heat it just stinks cooking and it tastes bad. I can always tell when a sow has been killed when in heat when I am cooking it, it stinks and I just wont eat it. More and more of the store bought meat tastes different than it should, I really do not think it is healthy.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
You know I can't stand animal cruelty, especially when it's a wiled animal.

But These guys that slaughter cows and other animal are totally different in their perception then us. We see a cute little calf that can barely walk. they see a job that needs to get done, a messy one at that. These guys kill cows day in and day out.

Should they be cruel in the way they kill no, but neither should we judge them before we spend years killing cows either. Some people are ass@#$@ and cruel and others just become indifferent about doing a slaughter job over and over again.

I mean compared to this video animals used in clinical experiments have no end to their suffering. Animals get skinned alive in other parts of the world.

We cut our own dogs nuts off for crying out loud and some people on this thread want to murder after seeing this video?

Food is food, be glad your at the top of the food chain and that we have some ethics when it come to slaughter.

You make a valid point in that these men have become jaded to their work. And I can see that they might laugh and cut up while working mayne telling dirty jokes or talking about the night they had. I mean I have seen many men working and cutting up but again that is not the point. If they were doing their job properly by lining them up zapping them then hanging and cutting them and all the while laughing about the bar fight the night before then no big deal. I mean I would not expect men that worked in a slaughter house to hold a funeral for the cows or nothing, cutting up at work is good. But this goes far beyond just normal cutting up at work. The one man is actualy cussing the calf he is angry, full of aggression and enjoying the domination of the calf that is not normal.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yeah I was going to chime in, it does not make them a danger to society, it could become a problem, but making the leap of cows > humans is a stretch.
I have known a few people who took their anger out on animals, good example a fisherman who was pissed of catching so many dog-fish tht=at he started to take them by the tail and smack them against the side of his boat, and throw them as far as possible...

You could argue it helps vent anger that may go against a person but I still think it is very unnecessary and disgusting... also if you are able to kill or torture something with no defenses then I hate to imagine something that can fight back. Those type of people tend to get angrier and angrier when something fights back even the slightest, like I can do whatever to you but anything you do to me is 100x worse!

You also need to understand viewpoint is the main thing, because you see animal as like us, the people doing it (usually) think of them as mindless creatures for food. Now whether that is because they just think that way, or because they have to do it and try to convince themselves that is the case, is another question...

Torturing the torturer solves nothing though, it cant undo the past

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

So, since you animal lovers are so disgusted by humanity, when are you gonna off yourselves from this planet?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I agree.

Why? Are some people that evil and sadistic? Do they actually derive pleasure from torturing and murdering helpless animals?

Humans can be such vile creatures sometimes. Just saw this on MSNBC, looks pretty disgusting.

Makes my blood boil.

Mom ran pet ‘concentration camp,’ son says

SELDEN, New York - A mother of seven is accused of running a house of horrors for pets at her suburban home, forcing her children to help torture them and burying at least 20 dogs in her backyard. Neighbors now fear their pets that went missing over the years may be among the victims.

Mom ran pet ‘concentration camp,’ son says

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
And there i was thinking this is about some random nut torturing animals. But nooo, this is about a slaughterhouse, about the meat industry that brings delicious veal to your tables.

Poor baby cows, why are the evil men torturing them? Mmm, veal, yummy and nutritious! You people don't see anything wrong with that picture?? It's hypocrisy at its best.

Sorry, i hate to be belligerent and arrogant, but stuff like this gets my blood boiling like nothing else.

Yes, the people doing such horrible things to helpless creatures are insane, subhuman and should be put away. But that doesn't change the fact that people who buy veal are PAYING those people to do those things. People who buy veal are just as responsible. Sure, you don't torture the animals yourself, but would that industry still exist if no one were to buy veal??

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Only 15 Flags???? Shocking as a "Buy Robbie William's CD" thread is hitting 100's of flags... what the hell??

These guys need some serious help.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

You didn't watch the video, did you?

Most are not protesting the slaughter of animals raised for food. Most are protesting the unlawful and disgraceful way these particular men are doing it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Of course i didn't watch the video. Sorry, i am tough enough to stand it, but i really prefer not to watch it, it would put me in a really bad mood. I did read the article though.

Slaughtering veal could be done in a more humane manner, i guess. But right now it's not. I'm having a hard time believing that someone who chose slaughtering as a full time job has any consideration on the suffering of an animal and any mercy, for that matter. So in these current conditions buying veal is supporting that horrible treatment of animals.

I'm not a peta extremist, i'm normally someone very balanced and who looks at both sides of any problem, but in this matter i can't help having some extreme opinions, if telling people eating veal is wrong is an extreme thing to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I did not watch the video. I had years of the stuff in the animal welfare and rights community. I suspect from reading the thread that the animals undergoing the sadistic treatment are cattle.

There are no humane laws on the books for livestock, they are regulated by the USDA and therefore little can be done at the moment. My suggestion is to contact the The Humane Society of the US www.humanesociety.org... inquire as to what legislative moves that can be undertaken and donate to the cause.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Good idea. I hope they start with PETA people.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I'm not saying you are like this, but I find it ironic the amount of outrage that some have when we see animals being mistreated but these same people don't blink an eye when a human life is chopped up and sucked out during an abortion.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Talk minus action equals zero.

I've been vegetarian ever since I was a wee child of 14 and I'm disgusted I ate meat for 14 years of my life.

We have the technology to become a completely meat free society. Am I telling people to change their lives? Well not really, just telling them to deny ignorance.

It doesn't matter who your buying your meat from, they are still slaughtering innocents.

When they put us in FEMA camps, don't get angry at FEMA because you won't feel pain when you inhale the poisonous gas. In fact, you won't even know your dieing until you hit the floor. YOU are innocent. Is it right to murder you in a camp if you don't feel the pain?

Step back and think about it all; the whole picture for a moment. Just think about how ridiculous it is. People are ending an animals entire LIFE for a meal or two.

Ok I'm angry, I'm going to make a topic about this sometime today maybe.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

I'm not saying you are like this, but I find it ironic the amount of outrage that some have when we see animals being mistreated but these same people don't blink an eye when a human life is chopped up and sucked out during an abortion.

I was thinking the same thing... why do people get so mad about killing an animal but don't bat an eye about the millions of children murdered each year???? I agree the animals should not be tortured but children are being chopped in the womb like a food processor.
Anyone...?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My freinds .it will not be long the world is due.. for the reset..end of these horrable days men will be punished greatly for these acts

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join