It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could kill someone like this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I never get more enraged than when I see disgusting human beings who they themselves act like animals. I would have no problem treating these vile human specimens like they do these animals. Pulling off these guys' fingernails with pliers would be joyous compared to what I could do to them if I ever witnessed first hand something like this. I mean god...........it makes me ashamed to be a meat eater and a milk drinker. WARNING GRAPHIC!

www.humanesociety.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I agree with you

People that harm animals should be dealt with much more harshly than the current laws prohibit.

It sickens me to think that we are part of a race that will do horrible things to animals....it really does. I guess that part of the reason why i also couldnt open the link

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sometimes I wish there was some sort of secret group of men and women highly trained and highly skilled that fought the good fight for humanity. A group above government, never to be seen, caught, or heard from that in the still of the night dealt with the scum of humanity in their own way. Like that show Dexter. Nobody knew who they were or where they are...........but they are out there.......doing "god's" work, cleaning humanity of its own viruses and cancers. My childhood imagination gets the best of me sometimes. lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I believe that a punishment based on the crime would fit here.
Cut off a calf's foot? "We'll cut off your foot. "
Oops, did you forget to give the calf anesthesia? "Sorry Mr. Soon-to-be-footless, we seem to have lost our anesthesia supply."

[edit on 12-11-2009 by fleetlord]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

The scary thing is most of those men (always seems to be men) go home to wives and children.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reminds me of this story from back in May in New Zealand,

Police are still hunting the "psychopaths" involved in a barbarous attack on herd of cattle near Gisborne. They believe knives and an axe were used to slash at one animal and chop off the hindquarters of another in a paddock at Muriwai Beach Road on Saturday night. The mutilated animals had to be put down.

Another cow was found wandering in the Muriwai village, 25km south of Gisborne, the next day, bleeding heavily and highly stressed

Its disgraceful stuff. Poor animals. It makes me so angry when i see stuff like this. I can only look or read so much of this before its too much.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

[edit on 12-11-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I'm not the type to cry over much but videos like these really choke me up. Worse than this though was the Chinese fur trade video skinning poor raccoon like creatures alive and watching them sit there still alive with their skin entirely removed. WOW! That made me ball and then feel a rage that I can't quite explain. One that would definitely move me to murder another human being.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Notice that this is coming from the Humane Society? Can anyone say PROPAGANDA? Now the Humane Society is nothing like PETA, but when funds get low (and I'm sure they are, with the Obama recession), got to bring out the big guns and get that money rolling in.

Take it for what it is.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

"Animal abuse in a slaughter house."

That statement is hilarious, it's like saying "baseball game at a baseball diamond."

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I didn't watch the video. I don't want to see it, because I know what my reaction will be. It will only put me in a very bad and homicidal mood. I think your description alone is enough for me to be disgusted. I get very angry with people who hurt others (helpless humans and animals alike) senselessly. The punishment needs to be more severe for people who abuse animals.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

To start with, in doing to those people what we've seen them doing to these animals is to make yourself as bad as they are. That is to be avoided no matter how angered of upset it has made you.

What we see is people who have no thought or respect for anything in life. It is people like this who think nothing of beating another human to a pulp at the local bar, in the street, etc. This an example of pathological violence which indicates a serious disorder in those doing these things. Part of the blame lay with society for allowing us to become desensitized to violence these past 30 years.

Now that this video is out in the open it should be supplied to media, a forceful campaign should now be waged against the company employing those doing such things in order so that they become unemployed and the company not as profitable because we no longer purchase their produce.

To defeat such activity you must take a higher ground position and not be led by our emotive responses to such violence. It is time people knew violence is not acceptable at any time, in any place for any reason other than self-defence.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

Fortunately, not everyone else here is a senseless dumbass.

No, most seem to be full of talk and no action, I'm sensing that right now.

I used to shoot calves to be butchered. I could put a calf down with a .270 to the brain. I know that the calves I shot never felt it comming.

Wow, you should get a peace award, nothing like shooting a cow in the brain. Very humane, you keep telling yourself it doesn't feel anything, good job hypocrite (two thumbs up for dumbasses).

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I dont believe in views of PETA or any of the other group that thinks along the same lines. I love to eat meat and I also have no problem with leather..etc . But their has to be line for people even like me and this video crosses it. I believe this is criminal what is being done. Just because an animal is going to end up on the dinner plate does not give them the right to do this.

I believe the animal rights groups would get much more done and bring many people into the movement if they moved away from the fringe attitude that people should not eat meat.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I just don't get it.

Eating meat is one thing - kill them quick if you have to (I don't even agree with having to kill an animal for food, but damn it - it happens in nature every single day - it IS nature), but why the hell torture??!?

Pain is pain - whether it's a cow, a cat, a bug (yep, the bugs I find in the house I put outside) - they all feel it.

I just don't understand how people can do this stuff and not feel bad about it.

If you want to look at it from a psychological point of view (mine, at least), these dudes are just miserable to begin with - and want to, I guess try to displace their own pain by inflicting it on SOMETHING THAT CAN'T FIGHT BACK.

That, right there, is utterly pathetic in my eyes.

Like I said - kill them as quick and painlessly as possible. End of story.

Pain is pain.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There seems to be alot of hatred in here. Maybe this segment of this video will help some.
www.youtube.com...#
Peace

[edit on 12-11-2009 by PolarKnight]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You know I am a rabid meat eater. I can't live without the stuff. I also kind of get a kick when people on here post videos of idiots who run or mouth off to cops getting tased. But, I have to say that was ridiculously cruel and inhuman for those folks to treat those little cows like that. I hope they were all punished.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Fortunately, I have No Script and the video was disabled.
I would suggest the faint of heart NOT READ the article, either.

It is terrible the way meat is gotten to the table. I try to get as much of my meat as possible from local sources in an effort to avoid these meat factories.

To those who say, how can they do this to animals...seems like too many people are insensitive to violence against man and beast.

Some facts from the humane society:

Facts

* When dairy cows give birth to male calves, the calves are often sold to veal factory farms where they are unable to turn around or stretch their limbs, or they are slaughtered for "bob veal" within a week of being born.

* Arizona, California, Colorado, Maine and Michigan have passed laws phasing out the use of restrictive veal crate confinement systems, but still allow transport and slaughter of calves at any age.

* The agriculture industry trade publication Feedstuffs editorialized in September about a series of investigations conducted by animal organizations: "It's important to understand that companies and producers can't just say 'bad apple' and move on because—to consumers who have seen these videos again and again—there are no bad apples anymore. The bad apple, to consumers now, is the industry."

www.humanesociety.org...

[edit on Thu Nov 12 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
for me, the primary thing that separates humanity from other animals is an ability to empathize with other creatures, to have mercy, to kill only for food, not sport. Anything, and I do mean THING, short of that who is capable of such horror has voided their rights, and their humanity.

I can't articulate the full depth of my anger and rage at such -- what to call them -- subhumans?

It reminds us of who we are, doesn't it? I think of myself as a gentle man, one who tries to utilize humor to ease the daily growing pains, and I see something like this, and I feel a slightly wet pop and the warrior wants to come out and smite the **** out of someone, someTHING who should be shut off, an abomination to nature.

Good thing I'm not king.

I must now go and work my 122kg heavy bag. I wish it was the "people" on the video. Is that wrong? To want to work human scat as I would a heavy bag?

Zo, I hate to flag something that turns my stomach. Rare is the occasion when I flag and even tell the OP about it. I think this is important. I wish I knew what to do about it. At least cattle here are allowed to walk about and graze and get a quick death.

Thank you.

[edit on 12/11/09 by argentus]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

hmmm...
So it would also be like torture on Death Row?
Oh thats right, its 'unconstitutional', and they've done something bad to land there compared to the animals who did nothing!

Wow, you should get a peace award, nothing like shooting a cow in the brain. Very humane, you keep telling yourself it doesn't feel anything, good job hypocrite (two thumbs up for dumbasses).

Compared to shooting it in say the knees, cutting off a foot, shocking it again and again, kicking it and worse, I'm sure that killing it seems very humane. And it doesn't matter if a one-shot kill hurts. It will hurt less and for a shorter time than the alternative.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join