It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Swine Flu Conspiracy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The virus material was supposed to contain a seasonal flu virus and was contaminated after “human error,” said Christopher Bona, a spokesman for Baxter, in a telephone interview.

www.bloomberg.com...

If your not satisfied with the alternative media, why not try the Mainstream?

So easily mislead.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

the virus material for lab use != 72kg of test vaccine meant to be used on humans
she's just a hoax.

i'm satisfied with alternative media as long as they're posting facts, not BS. same for any other source. every information is valuable, if it's true.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It was for manufacture of seasonal flu vaccine.

And the ferrets didn't seem to enjoy it too much.

Live Bird Flu one of the deadliest but can't do the human to human thing.

Mixed with Seasonal flu virus which is does it in a snap.

Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to see the potential here.

Of course it could never have made it to the people.

I'm convinced they attempted to create an accident.

That's just my opinion. That's well within the boundaries of reason. Of course it could be in fact be an accident but then the breach in safety is also bizzare.

Given Baxters past I'd say,

fool me once...

Like I said I don't have an opinion about Jane really.

It's not like this did not happen. It's a cop out from Henry.

Just thinking though what you are saying is very interesting. Perhaps she is there to exaggerate and confuse, scare. Interesting.
But It seems odd to draw attention to the incident. That's the part that doesn't fit. Who knows?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

if she's on NWO payroll together with baxter, then it could be staged. baxter made 'a mistake', knowing it'll be discovered, then Jane blows it out of proportion with lies, launching conspiracy false flag, while baxter admits that they did what they did - something different Jane states, but who cares? everyone is screaming that they are evil and want to kill us all with vaccines - i would say they want to destroy our DNA... but killing us with vaccines is pointless. there are better ways to do so.

they are planning such things in advance. i know this can be spooky, or maybe you saw that already, but take a look.
ristorantemystica.files.wordpress.com...

matrix was released over 2 years before 9/11, add a time needed for production... and you'll see how everything is being planned. there are reports from people that knew obama many years before election and he knew long time ago he will be the president. it's all staged years ahead.

i personally think there will be a point in time when all their plans will start to fail, they'll loose control then. but... we're not at that point... yet. it's getting worse and worse for NWO, as can be easily seen, and they're making mistakes as well - but they're still in control, and i'm almost sure baxter 'accident' was added to the script many years ago.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I've got some sad news for you guys. It was in fact 72 kg. I'm pretty sure Eco you said this was not the case?

Confirmed by the Health minister in the Austrian parliament.
Here's the PDF to the parliamentary answers to the incident.
wakenews.net...

Das für Forschungszwecke bestimmtes Material ‐72 kg waren als kontaminiert anzusehen ‐ wurde in die Firma zurück geholt und kontrolliert vernichtet.

Now I don't know exactly what it says, but I think I get the picture.

See it's not hard to get the facts gotta do the leg work yourself unfortunately. Only a few clicks away.

What are the other lies again about her story? I'll see if I can verify anymore. So far she's one up.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

it says that the material intended FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES was contaminated (72kg - either that's the amount of contaminated material or amount of material they got from baxter overall) - and that it was brought back to baxter and destroyed.

the amount of that material doesn't really change anything. it was intended for lab testing and nothing else, it wasn't a vaccine for humans - damn, it wasn't a vaccine at all. all claims that it was intended to launch a pandemic are just nonsense.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by really

The Bloomberg article does not contain the assertions made by Jane which have been turned into a global conspiracy to distribute a killer vaccine.

They have most of the facts correct up to the point where the person they quote claims it was a "contaminated vaccine". It wasn't a vaccine, it was a virus sample.

The big conspiracy claims this was a vaccine which would be used to make swine flu vaccine and that Baxter contaminated it on purpose with bird flu to create a genetic combination in people vaccinated which would in turn launch a bird flu pandemic.

There's about a 10 mile wide difference between the two versions. Did Baxter screw up? Definitely but it wasn't a threat to humans, the Tamiflu was just PR / Legal protection overkill.

Jane turns that into an intentional act meant to create genocide and the vaccine rejectionists are only to happy to push the lie. Anything they can use to scare people away from vaccines is fine with them, apparently.

Like I've said, when the choice could very well be a life or death decision I want pure facts, not fiction. I can't even get the vaccine here so in the end my position on this really doesn't matter. I'll be in the same boat as the people who chose to skip the vaccine because Jane scared them w/ her lies.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Tell me why do you believe that?

Read the Baxter statement.

Do you not think that a cover up would be in place?

What was it the material for exactly? Ferrets are the model used for humans aren't they?

And since I don't know Jane very well is this really what she is saying?

Don't bother though Jedi.

Seriously, unless Eco can answer even just a small amount of my questions. Or substantiate any of this with some sources instead of I was told. Then I won't be replying again.

I won't be perpetuating this thread.

He was wrong about the 72Kg or lying. Wrong more times than I can count now. And not a single reference.
www.thestar.com...

That BS about not being for human use is from Christopher Bona, spokesman for baxter. Please you guys should give up the conspiracy buisness.

That's Jane 2 Eco 0.

Edited to remove rudeness.

Bye!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Perhaps, you missed the point in the other thread that this is either part of a conspiracy or just another colossal screw up by the drug company. Either way, you've been arguing this forever. I could really care less. Don't put words in my mouth.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Jedi, ok that's what Jane said. I never once said anything like that. It seems you've gotten so used to jumping on people's backs about this that you jumped on mine.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by really

nah, i'm just getting sh.. thrown at me constantly for claiming that it doesn't matter.

because it doesn't matter, if baxter did it or not, if those were samples for labs or human vaccine - it doesn't matter. they knew it'll be discovered. people don't look at details for a single second. back then, in february, right after the incident took place, baxter confirmed it was a live virus. they've admitted that. would they, if they would plan massive genocide with a vaccine? i don't think so.

second thought crossed my mind. Jane Burgermeister isn't 'all about baxter' anymore. look at theflucase.com - she's writing about everything. mostly complete BS, bended facts and pseudo-truth, modified to fit her needs. try to check some sources, even WHO, and compare what does she say and what they really said.

now, you'll tell me she doesn't matter. well, maybe. but believe it or not, she has tons of visitors, and many people are trusting her and believe in what she writes. and that's thanks to baxter case. what if she spreads disinfo? what if baxter case was only a prelude to bigger hoax called Jane Burgermeister? i know it sounds insane, but the truth is, people are reading her articles, and they are quoting her all over the world. they are listening to her, while she doesn't really give a sh.. about the truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Hey listen, if she's posting disinfo she's doing everyone an injustice. But, like I said, I've never even been to her site. I saw her on Project Camelot months ago and that's it.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just had to add this..

I just received an Email from Professor Gibbs, his paper has not even been released yet. I'm on the list to to get a copy as soon as it's out.

More Lies.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

He submitted the paper to the CDC and WHO back in May or right around there. I specifically said it had not been published, go back and read what I typed again.

Everyone was waiting to see what that paper would say so when it was reported he had sent it to the CDC / WHO or both for review we ALL noticed. We also noticed it just vanished after that.

Did he bother to enlighten you as to the conclusions of the paper? Perhaps that the virus is a result of vaccinations for pigs being handled badly?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

I've answered your questions more times than I can count and I've also provided the source.

Why don't you try contacting a few virologists and asking them if the Baxter incident, as you are claiming it happened is even remotely possible or makes sense. I think that would be the best way to handle this, maybe you need to have several virologists all tell you how things work in the industry.

I have no reason to defend Baxter, they don't even have a vaccine in the US yet. In Europe, the Baxter vaccine is the only one people can get without squalene. If I were in Europe and inclined to get the vaccine I would want the absolute truth about the Baxter incident so I could make an informed decision.

72kg per lab (4 labs) is almost 40 pounds per lab. That just makes no sense given what tests were being performed. The material was NOT for vaccine production. Nothing from that test was going to be taken from there and used to make vaccines. That's one of those huge differences that makes the difference between a lab accident and a disaster with the potential to kill humans.

Seriously, google up a few virologists and ask them nicely to give you their professional opinions on the incident as it is being reported. There's nothing I can tell you if you take the position that the EU briefing doc is part of some cover up. All I know is the version of events in that document matches exactly what I've been told by numerous scientists who actually know what the process is and how it works.

Either go investigate for yourself or continue to believe what you like, I really don't care. It's nothing but a distraction from the real issues AFAIC.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Originally posted by squiz
I wasn't talking about any conspiracy. Did they or did they not release live bird flu, unlabeled, together with seasonal flu vaccine components?

What you say is very interesting regarding Jane But I was wondering if you can give a simple yes or no answer?

Actually never mind, you won't answer that because you cannot say "no" can you? Do you want the statement from Baxter?

My point is once again emphasized I think. So easily manipulated.

My apologies for dumping that lot in there, don't let it distract you from answering my questions. Just trying to learn.

The answer is NO. It was not a VACCINE that had the bird flu and swine flu mixed. It was a VIRUS sample.

Even the Bloomberg article get's that part right.

When they animal test vaccines they give the animal the vaccine then they expose it to the virus to see if it has immunity.

In this case that virus they were going to expose the ferrets to had either been contaminated with another virus or had been swapped out entirely. I guess we'll go with "contamination" since that's what is in the EU briefing.

Why can't anyone understand the difference???

The conspiracy which Jane started (she was the reporter in Austria who covered the Austrian investigation) began because she did not understand the events.

She thought the VACCINE was contaminated and that it was going to be used to manufacture more vaccine for use in humans.

None of that is true and that makes a World of difference.

Do you understand now why it matters?

And NO it was not "RELEASED". They were expecting a virus, they got a virus, it was just not the exact one they were expecting. It was still contained within a lab, under lab safety protocols and in this case the virus samples in question were not a danger to humans.

All this talk about the two viruses mixing and creating a pandemic is just ignorance. Those viruses mix together in live hosts, in the WILD every single day. I'll agree they shouldn't be mixing them together and sending the wrong samples to labs for testing but there is a line where people turn this into something its not.

THATs my issue. That people are claiming this means Baxter was TRYING to start a global pandemic on purpose. That's just ridiculous and completely unsupported by the facts of the case.

That's what I take issue with. For some reason, maybe my fault - you're just not understanding what I'm saying. I'm sorry about that but it does not mean I'm lying and I don't appreciate the accusation.

If I cannot make you understand what I'm trying to say then there is no point in continuing to try.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm new here,but, I've been thinking about asking about the pig site.
I came across this while researching about the swine flu.
I ask you if you have seen this. I am having trouble loading the page, so I'm wondering.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

[url=http://www.thepigsite.com/swinenews/15798/topigs-populates-new-project-in-mexico]

Hope I did this right. Thanks

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tavoSoTx

Thanks for the link but I don't think it has a connection. The outbreak site was La Gloria, Mexico where Smithfield Foods has a large swine farm and processing facility.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I too think the real danger could be not taking the vaccine : They could have "leaked" informations on purpose about the dangers of the vaccine so that people with a brain won't take it, and die.

As it has been said, it would be a mistake for them to kill the sheeps while keeping the potential threats to NWO alive. That's why I think they might have exagerated the danger and uselessness of the vaccine to "select" and let live only the most serviles and stupid of us. So that rules out the possibility of the vaccine geing designed to kill.

There's 2 scenarios :

-They just want to make money : Then you must not take the vaccine because it's not effective and probably dangerous.

-They really want to kill most of the population and take over the world : Then you should take the vaccine even if it looks dangerous and useless. Because they want to trick you into not taking it, for you to be too intelligent to be controlled.

But I would be surprised if the vaccine was actually effective. It was never seen before that a flu vaccine was effective. And the conditions in which it was devellopped lead to think that it will do more harm than good.

So I think there is probably no conspiracy here because the vaccine is not effective enought to save the sheeps. They are doing it just for money and killing a few million people , but not enought to completely change the world.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ickylevel]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join