It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Swine Flu Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I've spent most of the past year studying these events with the help of several researchers who work in the field. I went along the same path as most for a while but I kept digging and I think I've found the real conspiracy.

Just for review the elements of the popular conspiracy:

The swine flu virus is man made and was released intentionally.

The NWO is pushing people to take a vaccine which is bio weaponized as a "soft kill" weapon. Variations on this are that the vaccine is designed to set off a new pandemic on top of the first one or combine with the swine flu and create an avian flu pandemic.

There were parts of this conspiracy that bothered me, things that just didn't "fit" and a few things which I had to go out and look for. I could see the fingerprints of a conspiracy, there was just too much "interaction" by the World governments, the WHO and so on but the main conspiracy has one huge, central problem.

It's impossible to accomplish.

People get into the habit of assuming that only the WHO or CDC is studying the virus. This just isn't true. There are tens of thousands of researchers, scientists, students - all studying samples of the virus taken from patients or from shared databases of genetic sequences.

Quite a few researchers take samples and sequence them in their own labs - the reasons are many but one popular one is that if they find something novel in a local sample they can patent a rapid test kit for it.

This is big money for Universities and smaller pharma companies.

The same thing goes for the vaccines. They are some of the most highly controlled medications Earth. State and National research labs and agencies take random samples from hospital and clinic bulk orders to test.

Researchers take samples of the vaccines and test them against local virus samples. They sequence the genetics of the vaccines to study how they work and see if they can improve on them.

In brief - in order for the popular conspiracy to be true the NWO would need for tens of thousands, probably hundreds of thousands of people to play along and keep the secret.

It's just too many people. Not to mention the production of the virus and vaccine, the distribution of it to create a pandemic - where's the one person willing to speak out and tell the truth?

The WHO, CDC and other govt. agencies have downplayed the effects of the virus. They have skipped counting numerous infected and dead. If the plan is to scare people into taking the vaccine then why are they trying so hard not to scare people?

Where's all the vaccine? They only managed to make enough for the richest nations to be able to buy it. This isn't artificial scarcity, it's REAL scarcity. I've checked the ordering sites for myself - they're all sold out and have been for weeks.

The NWO is not a large group compared to the rest of humanity. This isn't some financial crime where only a dozen high level people have to know - this conspiracy would require a million people to pull off.

There is another way to go about this, accomplish their goals and only involve a few, key people. I'll lay that out in my next post. . .

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So what's the real conspiracy?

Let the pandemic do it's work and convince people not to take the vaccine or prepare for it.

We get a pandemic like this about every 20 years. They kill massive amounts of people.

The best way to pull off a depopulation conspiracy would be to let nature take it's course and use a few people to convince your number one targets not to prepare for it.

The best part is that the conspiracy community would be the number one effected by it.

All you need are a few agents to create a false conspiracy - say an ex Mossad agent and a mainstream reporter and no one else has to know.

None of the researchers speak out because there's nothing in the vaccines. Maybe you add squalene in the third wave and kill a few more later but you can accomplish your goal without hardly anyone knowing.

Think about it. Think about what and who would have to be involved for the popular conspiracy to work.

Now think about the elegance of a double cross like I'm proposing.

Which one seems more realistic?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
S&F

Good work, logic.

...I agree with much of what you say, but imo, vaccines are the only 'weapon' in the public health arsenal and they're totally, absolutely inadequate. And potentially dangerous. But dangerous in the long term, not the short term, so they pass the risk-benefit test. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I agree, I'm not a proponent of vaccines. I've never taken a seasonal flu vaccine, well maybe once that I can recall.

For me it comes down to risk analysis, do I want to die now of swine flu or risk long term health effects?

Can I vaccinate without mercury or squalene?

Right now the answer is yes but probably not for long.

The other element is can I be responsible if I don't vaccinate? Can I self isolate and manage my exposure risks and avoid spreading the virus to others?

A lot of people who won't take the vaccines also won't take any precautions. That is completely irresponsible, IMO.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If by risk/benefit test you mean "instant gratification" test, then indeed vaccines pass. The common man gets his neurotoxic concoction and the delusion of security, the government makes off with bank. Really, everyone wins.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think you may be right, and what happened with my father points in that direction, in my opinion. My father is 81 years old. On Monday, he went to the common area of his apartment complex. The Visiting Nurse was there. He asked her if he could have the H1N1 vaccine. She said yes. I said I thought he was not in the high-risk group, and she said she would not turn anyone away. So she gave him the vaccine, not the nasal spray, the injection. When my sister found out she was furious, as she had to stand in line or five hours to get the vaccine for her little girl that has a heart condition. She even sent an e-mail to Fox News. So now someone who really needed it will not get it.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by 5children]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
No one your father's age has died from swine flu. It only seems to kill the young and healthy.

For me it's really simple. For all the vaccine is a bioweapon stuff to be true the entire mico biology and research community would be in on it.

If that's the case, we're screwed anyway. You may as well go get your shot and get it over with.

I know the popular conspiracy is BS. I can feel it in my bones, if there's a real conspiracy it's going to be the one they can keep quiet. If they manage to "get" the patriot / conspiracy types at the same time then all the better for them.

They are not going to risk something that would be so easy to discover right now. There are far too many people watching. The political situation alone determines what they can and can't get away with.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusionincarnate
If by risk/benefit test you mean "instant gratification" test, then indeed vaccines pass. The common man gets his neurotoxic concoction and the delusion of security, the government makes off with bank. Really, everyone wins.

Do you know what's killing most of the Ukraine victims? A culture that believes in using folk remedies and avoiding the hospital until near death.

Part of the true scandal is the fact that nations like Ukraine couldn't have prepared if they wanted to. They did not have the resources to compete for a limited supply of vaccine that only 6 wealthy nations bought up.

Only nations with money or production facilities of their own will be able to prepare for this.

Population growth has stagnated in those same countries that had the money to buy the vaccine. The poor countries who couldn't are the ones who have population growth problems.

It all fits if you think it through.

As I've said, I'm not a fan of vaccines but if I get the non mercury one and it also has no squalene in it what exactly is there for me to be afraid of? I know it's based on a primitive concept but you cannot argue that it doesn't work. I avoided polio and smallpox growing up thanks to vaccines.

I'm all for a good conspiracy but that doesn't mean accepting any old fairy tale. The popular theory around swine flu is just that, a fiction. Logistically it's impossible.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
It all fits if you think it through.

As I've said, I'm not a fan of vaccines but if I get the non mercury one and it also has no squalene in it what exactly is there for me to be afraid of? I know it's based on a primitive concept but you cannot argue that it doesn't work. I avoided polio and smallpox growing up thanks to vaccines.

I'm all for a good conspiracy but that doesn't mean accepting any old fairy tale. The popular theory around swine flu is just that, a fiction. Logistically it's impossible.

Hi Eco... as you know I've also been very involved in the H1N1 situation since the beginning.

I don't buy the de-population argument either, but I also disagree with your general premise that so many people need to be involved.

In the H1N1 vaccine that Baxter International, inc made up they give between 2 and 8 live (or damaged) virus strains belonging to swine, bird, human, horse, and dog DNA. This alone could cause a pandemic because humans are not supposed to have some of these in our bodies!

These extra strains could easily pass by the scientists because it is common for the CDC to predict ahead of time which strains they expect to be around in a given year. A common seasonal flu vaccine might have bird flu H5N1, swine flu H1N1, and bird H3N2 in it. Scientists are used to this because this is how vaccines are made each year. If this year there are 8 strains no one will really know if they are causing a spread of disease or not.

I think the main conspiracy here is MONEY. Only 5 companies are entitled to make the vaccine. The CDC has ordered that 4.9 BILLION vaccines be made! That is A TON of money for these companies.

Any negative affects won't be seen for a while for two reasons: the different strains of flu can't be traced to the vaccine, and Squalene (an adjuvant in the vaccine) causes genetic issues in subsequent generations! Not in the current "victims" [American Journal of Pathology, 2000]

Should we be worried? Yes and no... we can't find out or prove any wrong doing because the vaccine seems like a normal vaccine, and we won't know if they tried to hurt us for 10-20 years when our children start developing all sorts of congenital and chronic genetic conditions!

So, who benefits? The pharmaceuticals companies and anyone who knew about this ahead of time and bought stock.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
As an add-on... the H1N1 flu has been played up as horrible by the media, the CDC and the WHO who turned this into a worldwide, Class 6, pandemic even though about 1/20th the number of people have died from it compared to the common seasonal flu each year.
[Numbers taken directly from CDC website]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The REAL Swine Flu Conspiracy

Oh yeah! (had to join ATS just for this)

That's exactly what I was thinking to post here,
but you did it just before me

I've been looking mainly the Ukraine situation and Conspiracy Theories around that.

So. Who would NWO guys want to keep alive...The Sheep of course (who do exacty what they want) and who don't take any notes from us lunatics

So...The main target is conspiracy community...logically thinking.
And anyone who's been around years and watched these theories (and truths),
knows that there are maybe more false conspiracies that have been put out by the NWO people themself and other mainly apocalyptic christian wackos.
So don't belive everything you read.
1 more point: if this was a bioattack..there should be really..i mean really big deathwave by now.

Don't know if this is the truth about this flu case, but it's very good aspect of this situation.

I'm not expert on any medical stuff...just thinking much (i think)

ecoparity. I'm happy you got some brainaction really.
Thought i was onlyone thinking this

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The stories about what's in the vaccine just get wilder and wilder.

There are six flu strains from 1980 in the vaccine. The genetic profile is well known and any variations or additions would be found immediately by any one of ten thousand researchers and scientists world wide.

People really just don't think it through and examine what it would take to pull off the conspiracy being sold.

The WHO and CDC have worked very hard to downplay the effects of the virus, the definition of a pandemic was changed because without the declaration the vaccines would never have been made in time. If the idea is to sell people on the killer vaccine they are doing one horrible job of it.

If the idea is lead people to not take the vaccine they are right on target.

There's just no way the virus and the vaccines could contain all the things people allege without it being detected and reported on. Trying to pretend that none of the thousands of researchers who examine them would say blow the whistle is just ridiculous.

I'm fully aware people will continue to believe in the fairy tale, I don't mind. I especially like all the blogs and alternate news types who are going along with it. I finally have a baseline to know who is full of crap and who isn't.

All the people like you can do is keep throwing the same line of BS out I've already examined. All I can advise you to do is start looking into things for yourself and stop taking everyone else's word for it. The swine flu conspiracy is full of lies and bad assumptions that people just spread around because they're too lazy to do any research.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain, and prove how they could pull it off and keep a hundred thousand people from blowing the whistle on it. Not one of the people spreading the popular theory has taken the time to look into the logistics of vaccines and how viruses are studied.

I've looked into the Baxter incident also and the lies and bad assumptions are all there on that one too. It was not a vaccine, it was a test study and yes it was contaminated but it did not come from a lot of production vaccines.

Production vaccines are tested extensively. Any contamination or attempts to sneak something in will be detected. They're sequenced and examined at the genetic level, every element traced to a source. Whoever told you the vaccine contains virus strains taken from pets is really, really yanking your chain.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
As an add-on... the H1N1 flu has been played up as horrible by the media, the CDC and the WHO who turned this into a worldwide, Class 6, pandemic even though about 1/20th the number of people have died from it compared to the common seasonal flu each year.
[Numbers taken directly from CDC website]

No, they really haven't. The events in Ukraine were ignored by the news media, the events in Mexico were under reported - if they report about swine flu at all the conspiracy crowd claims "OMG, look they're trying to scare us" while on the Ukraine thread every other post is asking why the news isn't reporting on Ukraine at all.

In Mexico they took 480 something dead and made them into a dozen dead in one night. No one bothered to notice.

If people just want to believe a theory no matter what I can't help them. You have to be willing to look at things from a neutral perspective.

Once I was able to step back and do that the sheer idiocy of the popular theories became very, very apparent.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I had to delete what i wrote as i dont usually talk about the darkness i went through out loud. But i know their fate. No earthly money or greed will ever reverse that place.

What that experience has showed me is that the lower realms are using humans as hosts by their weakness for greed and power.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Honestly this has crossed my mind as well, if the sheep are taking the vaccine and are the targets for death, then that only leaves us. It would make more sense if they were trying to kill the conspiracy theorists off that don't take the vaccines.

Put I gotta step back and think though, I haven't taken the vaccine, I don't want to take the risk of getting it, yet if a pandemic comes, the most I can do is stock up and prepare to counter a cykotine storm. (spelling?)

So I kinda get the point your advocating, but I don't understand quite what your saying we should do.

Take the vaccine? Or by saying they can't sneak anything into the vaccine, are you saying it's impossible that the vaccine is actually protecting people from a future pandemic, 1918 spanish flu for example?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
There are six flu strains from 1980 in the vaccine. The genetic profile is well known and any variations or additions would be found immediately by any one of ten thousand researchers and scientists world wide.

Do you have a citation for this? No... because it's wrong. Here's what's actually in the vaccine. According to Baxter's patent application, 2 to 8 of the following 33 virus strains.
Page 4, section 0056
"in particular of different strains, subtypes or types such as influenza A and influenza B, in particular selected from one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N2, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, and H3N2 subypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes.... it goes on.

The WHO and CDC have worked very hard to downplay the effects of the virus

They are EXACTLY the ones saying to take it. Even on 60 minutes they made it all emotional, "What if people don't get the vaccine?" "There's going to be a lot more deaths"

There's just no way the virus and the vaccines could contain all the things people allege without it being detected and reported on. Trying to pretend that none of the thousands of researchers who examine them would say blow the whistle is just ridiculous.

Production vaccines are tested extensively. Any contamination or attempts to sneak something in will be detected. They're sequenced and examined at the genetic level, every element traced to a source. Whoever told you the vaccine contains virus strains taken from pets is really, really yanking your chain.

From pets? Horse, dog, pig, bird, and human in Baxter's own patent!! (see above)

The issue is they aren't needing to sneak anything in. If a normal yearly vaccine contains an Avian H3N2 and this years contains an Avian H3N3, scientists will not claim this as bad; it is in fact normal. The problem is that a combination of 8 viruses being administered can cause more sickness and a longer-term pandemic.

All I can advise you to do is start looking into things for yourself and stop taking everyone else's word for it. The swine flu conspiracy is full of lies and bad assumptions that people just spread around because they're too lazy to do any research.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain, and prove how they could pull it off and keep a hundred thousand people from blowing the whistle on it. Not one of the people spreading the popular theory has taken the time to look into the logistics of vaccines and how viruses are studied.

Not sure if this is directed at me, but I have obviously done significantly more research on this than you have. I've read the patents, I've done the scientific research on what the Hemagglutinin and Neuraminidase (the H and the N) mean, I've researched the 1918 and 1976 pandemics (also caused by a variant of the H1N1 proteins), I've studied Squalene pros and cons and am aware that a peer-reviewed study published in the American Journal of Pathology [2000] found that when rats are given Squalene they pass on genetic issues to their offspring.

I have spent hours and hours and hours studying this because I have a family member who was almost forced to get the vaccine and I have a baby. I also love to research - it's what I do! I dug and dug because I wanted to get to the true scientific, actual answers.

too lazy...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If anyone's interested in the science, history, and etymology of the virus here's a thread I wrote on that aspect of the virus:

The Science and Etymology of the H1N1 Virus

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

None of the three flu vaccines available right now are patented by Baxter.

I can't say they haven't patented something freaky, they patent all kinds of stuff and as you'll see here in a day or two Baxter is not exactly the most "ethical" company -but- the patent you're pointing to is not one of the swine flu vaccines.

The link is not working, by the way. Can you give me the name of the vaccine you're talking about?

I keep reading over and over that squalene is in the vaccines, I even believed it and posted my own story of how bad it is for people but when I looked into it lo and behold my contacts were right. It's not in there, yet.

I'm not saying big pharma is our friend but there is a huge system of checks and balances in place that prevents them from doing some of things people are alleging. There's no way so many researchers are going to go along with genocide, especially considering they themselves had to take the vaccine in question.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Why are you looking to me or anyone else to tell you what to do? The only people who seem to want to tell people what to do are the popular conspiracy types and the "vaccines are evil" folks.

The choice is up to each person to make. Be smart about it though. Don't get new vaccines if you're pregnant but also make sure you don't catch the virus. A lot of pregnant women are dying from swine flu.

The problem I have with the people claiming the vaccine is bad is that they also act like there's nothing to worry about. That tells me they won't take precautions. A lot of people in Ukraine believed garlic and vodka would protect them from the swine flu - it didn't turn out so great apparently.

None of my family has been vaccinated yet. Luckily, I can isolate them for the most part though interaction with other family members is becoming an issue.

I may take the vaccine so I can be the "outside" person in my home. That still means taking precautions though. My SIL had to go to the ER last night and the place was packed with sick people, I mean PACKED. Meanwhile I see nothing on the local news about swine flu still being a problem.

People keep claiming the media is hyping this but I don't see it. I see the opposite. Stats are under reported, outbreaks are not reported at all, lines for vaccines mean there's no shortage.

I've been looking for the vaccine for two weeks now, no one around here has it. If it's so easy to get and "they" want me to get it then where is it?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I double-checked the link and seems fine. It takes a moment to load. It is the actual patent application which Baxter submitted for the method used to make vaccines for multiple viruses. I got it after reading on the EMEA, European Medicines Agency, website about the vaccine.

The vaccine had not been named yet because they submitted the patent before H1N1 hit Mexico and it can be used for any new vaccine which deal with multiple concurrent strains of flu.

Here's a screenshot of what's in the European version of the vaccine:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a365721ff90e.jpg[/atsimg]

Seiko (a member on here) has done significant research as well. Here's a link for one of her threads that has more of a focus on the American versions of the vaccines:
What's in the h1n1 vaccine

For the record, I am not one of the strong "conspiracy theorist" people concerning this

If not for the Squalene and Thiomersal I would get the vaccine if H1N1 started to affect a significant portion of the population.

(Baxter's shady background does bother me a little as well but that's more speculation and theory than verifiable proof of something nefarious.)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join