It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming Info!!! Spanish Doctor Reveals Important Information About Swine Flu -

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

THANK YOU for putting up this video! I've been needing to find information that ties everything together and makes crystal-clear sense of it, and this post did it for me! I've sent this video out to everyone I know.

Very valuable info, and this nun/doctor sure makes a lot of sense.

Thanks again!!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Heres an interesting one - way back from 2005!

Talking Public Health With Obama – huffingtonpost.com
Jeremy Manier Posted December 19, 2008

I interviewed Obama in October 2005 about the threat of pandemic flu and the broader problem of public health preparedness. I had written for years about various strains of avian flu, and Obama was more knowledgeable on this subject than any elected official I’d met, with a good sense of how to put that knowledge into practice.

He touched on threats ranging from pandemic flu to terrorist attacks and a massive earthquake – “The Big One” – hitting California. Aptly for someone who talks about reducing partisan rancor, the two politicians Obama singled out for praise were both Republicans.

Obama showed an appreciation of how public health problems tie the world together, through economic fallout and the international spread of infections.

Fears of pandemic flu have eased in the last couple of years, but the threat is real – estimates are that an outbreak could kill more than 60 million people worldwide. So it’s a bonus that the next president already has educated himself on ways of keeping such a disaster from ever happening.

Q: How serious do you think the threat is?

A: I think it’s very serious. I think I would distinguish between the particular threat of the H5N1 [avian flu strain], and the threat of pandemic generally. I think that there are reasonably high probabilities of this particular avian flu mutating, and the potential results would be so catastrophic that we have to do everything we can to prepare for it now. The probabilities of some sort of pandemic striking in the next decade are extraordinarily high. And we have to prepare for those circumstances, so that if we make an investment now in creating the infrastructure for vaccine production, strengthening the distribution system and the relationship between federal, state and local governments, those investments won’t be wasted even if we’re lucky and this particular strain of avian flu doesn’t mutate, because we’ll then be in a position to deal with whatever pandemic comes down the road.

Q: What are the best things we can do to prepare, both as a country and individually? Is there anything individuals can do?

A: Well, I mean I’m sure that an Internet market in Tamiflu has erupted over the last month, although I would caution people against trying to purchase Tamiflu over the Internet. You have to assume there’s going to be a lot of counterfeit drugs sweeping through the market as people try to make a quick buck.

But frankly this is one of those areas where government has to carry the load. We have to purchase large stockpiles of Tamiflu. Because we did not get on this quickly enough we’re at the back of the line compared to France, Germany, Japan and other countries. Right now we have a million doses, we’ll probably have 2 million fairly soon, but we need 80, to 90 or 100 million. And then the government’s got to set up an infrastructure to produce vaccine.

Q: The president mentioned the idea of regional quarantines last week. The sense I get is that that’s not a realistic thing once it’s slipped through Southeast Asia.

A: No. I mean, you might be able to slow it.

So, you hate to be Chicken Little on this thing – no pun intended. But this is actually one of those situations where getting people a little scared, and certainly getting our government a little scared is probably a useful thing. And as I said, whatever investments we make are not going to be wasted, because the likelihood of pandemic is so high, even if it isn’t this particular pandemic.

Jeremy Manier: Talking Public Health With Obama

"more knowledgeable on this subject than any elected official I’d met" - I wonder why???!!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here's an article I found about her, it seems she has some critics, as do all experts who speak out about these vaccines.

Forcades that in the weeks after hanging up his video on YouTube has participated in several television and radio in which he explained his theory that the new flu pandemic is created by the major laboratories, is now untraceable. The country has tried to contact her without success. "He will be studying or teaching. Is very busy lately, trying to excuse one of her sisters coyly monastery Sant Benet. "He now lives in Germany," dice. But the network is almost always inevitable, and video Forcades has hundreds of thousands of hits on YouTube and has been linked to hundreds of websites. Begins with a historical survey, cases of influenza A, reports on the low lethality of the virus ... nothing that any epidemiologist would not have entered. But at the sixth minute, is another heroine, Jane Bürgermeister journalist, and his complaint about "bioterrorism and attempted murder" against one of the laboratories that manufacture influenza vaccine, Baxter.

One concern, security, shared by some members of the scientific community, but for different reasons than those of Forcades "that while the tests were performed were greatly concerned about the possibility of bypass some steps to expedite the approval of drug. On Friday itself, the WHO argued, once again, the safety of vaccines being developed. Whether or not the controversial carry adjuvants-substances that enhance the immune potency of the antigen and also mentioned in Forcades, who claims to be unreliable and can produce very serious side effects, WHO ensures the safety of vaccines. Also the European Medicines Agency.

This article is translated into English. Some of the pronouns didn't translate properly, since it refers to her as "he".

Source

Here's a another article about her:

Article

Here's a wikipedia article about her, which appears to be incomplete at best. There's just not a lot of information about her that I have been able to find. Maybe she's more legitimate than most would like to believe. Her stances on abortion and liberation theology seem to have the church in a bit of an uproar where she is concerned. There was a mention in one of these articles that she has left Spain and now is in Germany.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ah, here's one that discusses that she's in a bit of trouble with the church because of her views:

Cardinal Rode, prefect of the Congregation for Religious Vatican has called a public demonstration of commitment to religious Teresa Forcades to the doctrinal principles of the Church. The Congregation for the Religious of the Holy See's Pontifical Council responsible for the governance of religious congregations.
This rapid intervention of the Holy See shows that there is a remarkable tension with those religious formulations, as in the case of abortion, are contrary to what Catholic doctrine says.

Article

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Bless you - Becomes nun to know God and enlightenment.

She sure is enlightened

Thank you very much for the information

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi

I posted this in another tred yesterday

The Norwegia people is now beeing vaccinated, and has been for a couple of weeks, and now the sad side of the story is starting to reveale, but guess what... they have a cure for that altso...

They got people from the medicine agency to answer the phone from people who hase taken the vaccine and wants to report their sideeffects, the medical agency will then decide which sideeffect worth reporting.....??

What kind of world do we live in, cheers to the World HELL Organisation

www.tv2nyhetene.no...

Legemiddelverket = The medicine agency
Nedringt = The calls are coming in rappidly

Take care

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
These are my thoughts,

I have watched the whole video twice and checked all the sources myself, and it is all as reliable as it can get.
I have read the PDF summary written by herself, translated to English and it is a 100% reliable source of information.

I have also known about 90% of the stuff before (the ones appearing on news at least) and she does a great job of summarizing everything. However, there are tons of more "controversial" stuff on alternate media which I have also read. I think this is a very educative video, though I highly recommend reading the PDF as well.

However, since this was before the National Emergency declaration by Obama, I shall quote Teresa:

nobody has declared a National Emergency, nobody can do it either with the information we have

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d049767c99e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I saw this on wikipedia and became very suspicious

From January 1997 until being sworn in as the 21st Secretary of Defense in January 2001, Rumsfeld served as Chairman of Gilead Sciences, Inc. Gilead Sciences is the developer of Tamiflu (Oseltamivir), which is used in the treatment of bird flu.[27] As a result, Rumsfeld's holdings in the company grew significantly when avian flu became a subject of popular anxiety during his later term as Secretary of Defense.

Rumsfeld served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of General Instrument Corporation from 1990 to 1993. A leader in broadband transmission, distribution, and access control technologies for cable, satellite and terrestrial broadcasting applications, the company pioneered the development of the first all-digital high-definition television (HDTV) technology. After taking the company public and returning it to profitability, Rumsfeld returned to private business in late 1993.

I didnt know Rumsfeld's company invented HDTV. Makes you wonder why we switched to an all digital television. Maybe to sell more HDTVs?

If the govt was willing to pass a law for Rummy's TV company why not pass a similar law requiring Tamiflu? What else has Gilead Sciences come up with to combat new flu?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here is a bit of curious information on background of this monastery.

While Portugal was an important haven for the Knights Templar, their main base of operations, until they were outlawed was southern France and Cataluna, the area of the Cathars and the Merovingian kings. Barcelona, the capitol of Cataluna, was originally a Phoenician port and this area along the border of Spain and France has long thought of itself as Cataluna, a state, people and culture separate from the rest of Spain. The populace speaks their own language, Catalunian, a language that may have originated with ancient Phoenician.

Outside of Barcelona is Montserrat monastery, site of religious pilgrimage for a long time, probably going back even before the Christian era. It is a mountain rising 4,054 feet above the coastal plain which eventually became the site of a celebrated Benedictine monastery

According to the Columbia Viking Desk Encyclopedia (1968 version), Montserrat was thought in the Middle Ages to have been the site of the castle which contained the Holy Grail. Says the encyclopedia, "The Renaissance church contains a black wooden image of the Virgin, carved, according to tradition, by St. Luke. In the Middle Ages the mountain, also called Monsalvat, was thought to have been the site of the castle of the Holy Grail."

newdawnmagazine.com.au...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Has anyone seen an English transcript of this quite amazing info?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

WOW is all I have to say it makes total sense! Stuff like this really makes me not want to vaccinate my children. I read in one of William Cooper's lectures that vaccinations is how the AIDS virus got introduced!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I just got over the swine flu...wasn't as bad as the tv claimed. I hadn't had a vaccination or taken special medicine...just relaxed at home got a-lot of sleep and binged on dayquill. I actually had a chance to rest it was awessome

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
When it happened, there were very few reports online about Baxter sending out the live virus to labs. I do remember reading about it on Bloomberg because I sent the link to CNN as a breaking news tip. I never heard back from them nor saw any reporting on it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
/watch?v=uR46QjXjLH0&feature=p layer_embedded#
Alex Colier says the vaccine is design to damage human DNA permanently

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Imagine if the Internet was inaccessible, and remember should it happen.
The whole thing is scary, and will get scarier.

Decoy
---

Some Things you might not wish to know:

Teresa Forcades (subtitled), Link:
www.youtube.com...

The Lawsuit: Project Camelot interviews Jane Burgermeister, Link:
www.youtube.com...

Regarding BAXTER: WARNING: Swine Flu (H1N1 virus) Vaccine DEADLY !, Link:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinsquibben
I just got over the swine flu...wasn't as bad as the tv claimed. I hadn't had a vaccination or taken special medicine...just relaxed at home got a-lot of sleep and binged on dayquill. I actually had a chance to rest it was awessome

How do you know it was H1N1? - Are you in the UK, cos I really wouldn't trust that lame telephone diagnosis thing they have here... Did you get any other tests?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
what I continue to find amazing, is this is only being talked about in the media and a few newspapers. Our schools are all still open, people arn't dropping dead in the streets, and nobody is wearing masks. ANYWHERE. Hmmm maybe ... just maybe. this isn't a big deal.something fishy goin on .... anybody???? can't wait to see how they administer the big guns. you know send out the real lab concoction of birdpig soup to the masses. cause this one just aint cuttin it..

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This Spanish nun knows what she is talking about.

If anyone wants to learn more, this website has some pretty wicked vaccine information. Looks like the "real" pandemic is just around the corner.

www.ken-welch.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Does it means that in America, it's the first time you ear about this?

I'm listening to the videos and haven't finish to see them, but for the moment I don't learn anything I didn't know. Were is information in America?

In France we have started to make some justice process as did Jane Burgermeister in Austria and USA.

It began with the February/March incidents, there was also the call of Joseph Moshe in August who told about what was to come in Ukraine (pandemy of pneumonia with the flu. He informed that baxter was to create a contaminated vaccine in Ukraine), then we saw the effects of the Tamiflu (24h after its absorption those who are allergic dies, no importance of how long they have been hill, 1 day, 7 days... When they are allergic, they die in 24h. We could also observe the anaphilactic chocks with acetaminophen which the media said it was only flu), then we knew that there will be squalen in the French and most of European vaccines and that the viruses will be only half inactivated in the American vaccines (meaning that people who is vaccinated in contagious with flu).

You should hurry, the more you believe in the flu, the more you will have the flu (thanks to the medicines and the statistics : normal flu/ H1N1 flu, there is no more normal flu in the statistics...). In France we are talking about the government to miss his flu. Most people, nurse and doctors are septic with that flu (more than 75%). Somme people of the government are also examinating the transactions (money) with the laboratories and it doesn't smell good (really not).

I don't know why, but it seems that in America, you don't have information like in other country and it seems that critic is absent. You should be much more careful because we have already stop the February catastrophe with the vaccines and we don't know what is about in America (North and South), just like if nobody was moving to be careful with what is done (what they really put in the products). For example, we have made much more examinations of the vaccines and we only have it since a few days. But our politics have impose that there will be mercury and squalen and we can't do anything for that (so most of people will refuse the vaccine, as long as it is possible and are in a democratic country, because it is the problem with that flu, in every country of the OMS, Organisation Mondiale de la Santé in French).

But what I don't understand is that you seem to discover all this now when the debate and the opposition is important in Europe. I wouldn't say that everybody knows about the polemics (my mother didn't trust me till the diary told about the problems and what the doctors and scientists were thinking about that), but till the beginning we are very septic and refuse even the way they count the victims, forgetting the victims of the seasonal flu who are strangely absent.

So I must tell you that you should hurry with the information and the debates (with scientists and politics!) because it is very late now.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's a new article regarding sister named Teresa Forcades:

Spirit Daily: Source

The other day, we carried a video of a nun at the extremely holy sanctuary called Montserrat in Spain (near Barcelona) -- a sister named Teresa Forcades who was a physician educated in New York State and who was warning against the swine flu vaccine in a strong and even startling way. We removed a video she made -- circulated on YouTube -- when we learned that despite the holy monastic setting of Montserrat (one of the world's oldest sites of Marian devotion), and despite her scientific credentials, as well as her calm manner of presentation, Sister Forcades had spoken publicly in favor of a woman's "right" to terminate a pregnancy. That had occurred during Spain's recent national debate on abortion and drew a rebuke from Cardinal Franc Rodé, prefect for the Vatican's Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life, who, we learned, had sent a letter to her abbess demanding that Sister Forcades conform to Church doctrine.

Continued on the Source Link above...

Moreover, there are experts -- including a United Nations scientist -- who believe the new swine flu virus has "vectors" suggesting it was manufactured as a biological warfare weapon. That scientist also believed that Ebola and HIV had been genetically engineered (a claim that on its face seems absurd), and others have argued -- perhaps wildly -- that the same was true for West Nile virus (which seemed to have a peculiar affinity for spreading along Interstate 95 coming from New York, after import from the Middle East). More substantial have been concerns that Lyme disease leaked from a secret military facility on Plum Island off Long Island (across from Lyme, Connecticut), a facility that allegedly had connections to biological weapons research at Fort Detrick in Maryland -- which in its turn was connected to Fort Dix. Meanwhile, brain infections related to "mad cow disease" have been cited near military facilities in western states. There was also SARS, along with bird flu, in Asia. Have we already forgotten those outbreaks? "Many are increasingly suspicious that these that that these are directed towards Asian populations, with SARS and H5N1 (bird flu) first appearing in Guangdong, where the People's Liberation Army has large bioweapons labs," frets one website.

Looks like word is getting out and people are actually doing some research thanks to this brave person!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, here I go again, and can’t help myself..... There are studies after studies that Colloidal Silver is antiviral, antimicrobial, and antibacterial.

Sure it’s not a cure all, but it can help in many health related areas. For example: I drink a product called SilGevity, its Colloidal Silver 3000 PPM and it’s in monatomic form, meaning a single particles., 3000 of them per parts per million of water.

This season, as soon as I had the flu symptoms (First day) I drank a few ounces, gargled and washed out my throat with the colloidal silver, dropped a couple of drops down each nostrils to kill those nasty critters, and the next day I was fine! What I noticed is that when you wait beyond the first two days of flu symptoms it may get a bit too late and the silver may not be able to help with this nasty bug.

The reason I like this product is because its mande with NO chemicals, and NO chemicals are used or added.

Its crystal clear water (evidence of no chemical content) and its really safe to take, not like the other traditional colloids that are only 10 -200 PPM, its fact, even though they claim to have not chemicals they use either, salt (which becomes a chemical when added to the silver) or nitrates, or other acids that can cause undesired results.

GoldenGevity guarantees their products for 60 Days!

Plus at their website, you can find lots of useful research that has been conducted on noble metals and the amazing effects they have on cancer, and other ailments.

gold2live.com...

Also, there are a lot of debunkers out there of colloidal silver products, but the truth is, there is more good than harm done, if you do your research, you will find that those pictures of the people that are posted on the internet that contracted argyria, are 20-30 years old!

Except for the Blue man, that purposefully drank gallons upon gallons of colloidal silver, there are reports that he literally went to tanning parlors to get blue.

IMO, he could have been paid under the table by big pharma to dent the sales of colloidal silver! It just behooves me on why he is so happy in some of his photos.

Nevertheless, you will find upon doing you research that Colloidal Monatomic Silver: SilGevity is the best product out there, and most effective.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join