It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming Info!!! Spanish Doctor Reveals Important Information About Swine Flu -

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+148 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not exactly sure if I embed this video. If not, I will just put up the link. The interview is in Spanish, but it is subtitled in English.

Source

Teresa Forcades is a nun at the monastery of Sant-Benet, in Monserra-Barcelona. She is a doctor physician specializing in internal medicine, PHD in public health at Barcelona’s university, specializing in the USA at the State University of New York. She gives verifiable scientific data and the disturbing irregularities related to this subject. This is relevant to all countries, all people.

Here's 1/6 video for everyone here... Thanks to Mischevious Elf!!

[edit on 11/3/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Star and flag from me.

Great informative and very simple video.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This lady is on it she breaks down all the aspects of what happened what is happening and what can happen and what you should do. Long video and very informative with backed up research. I especially like how she breaks down the WHO and how they have changed the definition of a pandemic so instead of having to recommend solutions now they can order countries to vaccinate by law. Star and Flagged. Stay healthy earth, peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wow. Just WOW!!!
Probably the smartest nun in the world. So far nothing I din't know, thanks to ATS. But the way she put it all together is fantastic. A must watch for all who miss certain pieces of the puzzle.

One thing was new to me though. The initial testing by the Czech doctor on animals. I think that was the key point that prevented the original plan for reducing world population derailed.

Baxter and others are in big doo doo trying to sweep it all under the carpet.

S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wow I must say that woman can talk,... zoinks> THAT IS AN AWESOME FIND. I wont be too shocked if she has an attempt on her life. It was a bit lengthy but VERY informative. pretty much connects all the dots so far. Kinda enforces my thoughts of why I will fight to the end to not take the vaccine. Doesn't Obama have connections to Baxter?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If it does become mandatory everywhere to get vaccinated, what percentage of the population will protest do you think?
This is seriously all common sense stuff, so I think more and more of the population will start waking up to it, especially after people start having more and more adverse reactions to the vaccine. People NEED to spread awareness and protest!! The more people who do this, the more people who see how ridiculous it is, the less chance they will get away with it.
And I also think that we should use OTHER means of spreading the truths, other than the internet, since there are rumored threats on that now, too.
I commend the guy on the news who was giving out papers about the truths about the vaccine, even though they were labeled and written off as "internet rumours" by the media. More people should do things like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Great thread - a logical, credible lady. There is some seriously strange behavior this year with governments and the WHO. Anything that's this big and this secret absolutely can't be good for the common man. Have you prepared?

This needs to go viral. I just emailed the video link to my mailing list. Have you?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis
Great thread - a logical, credible lady. There is some seriously strange behavior this year with governments and the WHO.

AND the media. Very strange and unusual things coming from the mainstream media lately.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I did a quick search and there are blogs about obama baxter shareholding 2005 and chicago baxter political donations to Obama. This all needs to be researched and verified but there are talks about this subject.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

Yeah that is what I thought. Thanx for checking.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well I wish I could speak Spanish,

Phew

An MUST SEE video, but the subtitles make it one of the best "Posts" ive read on ATS lol.

Its long but soo worth it.

Excellent

Massively Qualified and experienced, great sourcing of presented info, Independant, and a Nun lol.

Get her video out there, I may just leave 30-50 in random place Starbucks etc,

Looking at her information and others the question we may all be asked should be pondered by all, Conspiracy or not,

"Vaccine or Jail"

Do you know what you would Really do?

Elf

Edit to add Video from Youtube:

Here she is:

[edit on 3-11-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wow. Pretty amazing info on that video. I knew the swine flu thing was BS and never had any intention of getting the vaccine, but that confirms it. They're trying to take our freedoms away.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't see a link in the OP, can someone throw one up? Thanks.

*Edit* oops now I see it, wasn't showing before.. Disregard. Ty

Deebo

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Deebo]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

"Vaccine or Jail"

Do you know what you would Really do?

Yes. Nobody is putting this poison in my body. Nobody.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by praxis]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Very informative and she seems genuinely interested in passing along what she has learned for the purpose of educating others.

The three novelties were interesting; what is different about this vaccine than those from other years.

As I recall:

1. Three doses. If you get the usual seasonal flu vaccine, along with the (sometimes two) doses for H1N1, that equals three flu vaccine doses, instead of the usual one.

2. The additives are different. These haven't been used before. They boost the immune system, but in an artificial way.

3. Documentation has been signed and made effective that you may not sue the pharmaceitical company, should the vaccine cause illness or death.

She refers to these as the three novelties about this particular vaccine.
Gotta admit, they are indeed novel. Change the definition of pandemic so it does not include mortality? That is very, very odd.

The comments about population reduction seemed to make her very uncomfortable, I noticed. She seemed embarrested, almost.

Again, very interesting. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What a FANTASTIC post!

This scared the sh%^ out of me. I was not planing on the vaccine at all and now you can bet I will not take it nor will my family.

Changed the definition of pandemic? I hope this can be confirmed and soon.

We all know the ramifications if true.....

Well here is one link

WHO

(in late July) that the pandemic definition had been changed by the WHO just before they declared the "pandemic" on June 11. The original definition contained two other conditions -- there must be a high morbidity and a high mortality rate.

Do we have a power grab going on? Do we have the beginnings of population control? Is this relevant to Biblical Prophecy?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Now there's one cool nun! She is brave to come forth and share her knowledge. Excellent vid!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

The comments about population reduction seemed to make her very uncomfortable, I noticed. She seemed embarrested, almost.

I noticed that too. It's probably because she's a person of high credentials giving support to a depopulation theory, which is technically considered a conspiracy theory, and for that certain people could be upset by her claims. She could suffer repercussions.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why are there only a few replies to this post? This is one of the best, most relevant posts I have seen since I started reading ATS. Come on, fellow ATSers... LISTEN TO THE NUN!

This is definitely STAR & FLAG material. Great job OP.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnD
This is one of the best, most relevant posts I have seen since I started reading ATS. Come on, fellow ATSers... LISTEN TO THE NUN.

I agree, its long but WELL worth it.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join